*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Rooney of St Johnstone asks Eduard for his jersey at final whistle and griffiths seems to have given his to someone - see if any Hearts players asked for their strips after being beaten at home from them .

(Nobody asked Broony for his even though he hung aboot waiting)

Thought shirt swaps were banned under the current restrictions 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Rooney of St Johnstone asks Eduard for his jersey at final whistle and griffiths seems to have given his to someone - see if any Hearts players asked for their strips after being beaten at home from them .

(Nobody asked Broony for his even though he hung aboot waiting)

eh?    Asking for  Celtic top when in same league as you,. Sums up At Johnstone this, sooking up to the uglies.

12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Thought shirt swaps were banned under the current restrictions 

yep you would think.

health reasons aside  it’s just wrong.  Alas remember these wee clubs usually give 3 stands to the uglies and one even has a Celtic club shop in their ground. Pathetic

Celtic cheating there way to victory again, St Johnstone should of had stonewall penalty. 

Gave it a good go respect. 

Thought McCann had a very good game. 

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Celtic cheating there way to victory again, St Johnstone should of had stonewall penalty. 

Gave it a good go respect. 

Thought McCann had a very good game. 

To be fair to them, any cheating was by the referee.

3 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

To be fair to them, any cheating was by the referee.

Lennon has cried foul the last two weeks about Ajeti, and taylor let's see if he mentions St Johnstones pen? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Lennon has cried foul the last two weeks about Ajeti, and taylor let's see if he mentions St Johnstones pen? 

Aye, right!  :clyay:

Watching the Celtic v Aberdeen game (no idea why) and just seen the most blatant handball penalty not given by the referee. 

Do I need to point out that it would have been against the Celtic player?

On 14/02/2021 at 13:54, manaliveits105 said:
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Watching the Celtic v Aberdeen game (no idea why) and just seen the most blatant handball penalty not given by the referee. 

Who is the ref? That’s Aberdeen not scored in 500 minutes now

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Alan Muir I think I heard.

Bbc claim 

Aberdeen striker Florian Kamberi is claiming for a penalty as Stephen Welsh blocks his attempted shot.

It looked to hit the young defender's hand, but they were down by his side really. Kamberi had no options and I think he's played for the penalty there.

15 minutes ago, graygo said:

This would have to be some handball to beat Porteus'  hb with Collum in charge.   Was actually two hands.  🤣 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

St Mirren v Hamilton is a game previously given as a 3-0 win to Hamilton. 

Yeah especially since there was very few windows to fit these games in. No wonder Iain Blair retired 

10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Bbc claim 

Aberdeen striker Florian Kamberi is claiming for a penalty as Stephen Welsh blocks his attempted shot.

It looked to hit the young defender's hand, but they were down by his side really. Kamberi had no options and I think he's played for the penalty there.

The Sun, Daily Record and Sky say similar, maybe I hate them that much that it clouds my thinking.

Doubt it though.

I'd be raging if I was an Aberdeen fan. Their strike force has been chucked together last minute with loan players. Did they not have the cash to get Stewart from Ross County? Or Brophy?

Obviously skint.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Maybe ref felt sorry for Aberdeen player who would have missed it anyway. No goals for club record 6 games. Eye bleeding stuff. Hope Gordon and Miller suffer for years, pair of codheaded cockwombles. 

William H. Bonney
Just now, davemclaren said:

I think we can all but rule out Inverness as title rivals. 

I would hate to think we had funded a title challenge. 😁

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Aye we might need to give them 3 points to go with the 60k to help them stay up 😢

7 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I would hate to think we had funded a title challenge. 😁

Indeed. Everything we fund tends to underperform. I’m sending Hibs £50 tomorrow. 🧐

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They have a few games in hand so, hopefully, can at least drag themselves to safety.

4 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

would hate to think we had funded a title challenge. 😁

We've certainly not done that, but maybe helped them beat a relegation play-off spot.

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Aye we might need to give them 3 points to go with the 60k to help them stay up 😢

If we do, then can you even imagine the seethe? Could donate 6 points and still scoosh this league.

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Indeed. Everything we fund tends to underperform. I’m sending Hibs £50 tomorrow. 🧐

Go on ... I very dare you. 🤣

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Just fifty, tight wad🙂😉

Edited by John Findlay

Jambo in Bathgate
13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Looks like ICT had majority of shots and play. QotS catch them on the break and score they had 3 shots on goal. Not an easy team to beat at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s away from home so there’s a more than good chance they will get the 3 points!!! 

51 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hamilton gaining a point away from home is a bit of a bummer for Ross County. Crack open a fresh bottle of medsin Roy, ya hypocritical twat. 

Love it if they go down. Hopefully Killie go with them 🤞🤞

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think that would be a step too far. 🥴

If I added up the amount spent on away tickets to Fester Road over the last few years then £50 pales into insignificance. Mind you, I can always argue that it was money well spent.

"Entertainment Value". 

😁

Edited by Wee Mikey

5 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

It’s away from home so there’s a more than good chance they will get the 3 points!!! 

Based on our record of 5 wins and 1 drawn out of 8 away league fixtures? :sadrobbo:

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Based on our record of 5 wins and 1 drawn out of 8 away league fixtures? :sadrobbo:

Facts are not allowed when it comes to knocking your own club Dave. You should know that by now. 

Imagine if Celtic manage to turn it round and win the league, don't want that to happen but watching my best mate explode with rage would be phenomenal.

55 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Based on the fact that our performances away from home have been extremely poor all season including a defeat and a draw against the bottom 2 sides in the league and our record in Inverness is terrible. 
I wouldn’t bet on us winning the game. I would think If we win on Saturday Robbie will be happy with a point in Inverness. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just now, Billy Hoyle said:

Based on the fact that our performances away from home have been extremely poor all season including a defeat and a draw against the bottom 2 sides in the league and our record in Inverness is terrible. 
I wouldn’t bet on us winning the game. I would think If we win on Saturday Robbie will be happy with a point in Inverness. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think we’ll be favourites to win. 👍

kingantti1874
59 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Imagine if Celtic manage to turn it round and win the league, don't want that to happen but watching my best mate explode with rage would be phenomenal.

that would be horrendous. Those hooped ****s are the reason the leagues were ended.

I will be taking enormous joy from their failure to win the league. They will be devastated.

kingantti1874
29 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

apart from raith where we were very good 🤷‍♂️ And we were pretty decent against Morton.. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Be a bit shite to watch Lennon gloat but the explosion at Ibrox would be nuclear. 

Either way no difference to us Tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Not really facts those tbh, Dave posted facts. 

I'd say scrappy 1-0's are decent and shows the team has some fight and can scrap now and then and our defence can get clean sheets. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

that would be horrendous. Those hooped ****s are the reason the leagues were ended.

I will be taking enormous joy from their failure to win the league. They will be devastated.

Celtic fans I know gave up  the league  months ago. 

Would have been better if it had been close, but they've had lots of time to accept the league and 10iar is done. 

Can't see many being devastated, Lennon has blown the league. 

8 hours ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Agree, to an extent, unless we raise our performances away from home we won’t keep winning imo. I don’t think robbie would be happy with a point in Inverness though, I just think we are getting things wrong of late. He still wants to win all games. 

12 hours ago, graygo said:

Just watched the BBC highlights and it wasn't shown. What a surprise. Whoops actually it was shown

Edited by XB52
Mistake

Regards rangers and Celtic I’d rather Celtic came within a point or two from catching rangers but still lost the league.

As has been said Celtic fans gave the league up weeks ago so I’d rather they got their hopes up again before getting let down 

Imagine being a Celtic fan losing the league by a couple of points knowing you got beat at home St. mirren or drawing with Livingston, even the time hibs scored at the end to make it 1-1 

I want Celtic fans to feel to pain 

54 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

1-0 to QoS

ICT are second bottom but they have so many games in hand it probably doesn't mean much. By the look of last nights stats they were unlucky not to get something out of the game.