Mafia: Trust No-one! Part 1

Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

I should have said. Deadline is 9pm tomorrow.

Edited by Bunny Munro
note for myself: votes counted to here

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• Marvin

• Bunny Munro

This is where the goons go quiet. They will know the trust list will be growing by the day, and they've been so intent on finding the turncoat rather than concentrating on roled players that they've ended up with a tough job. 

Team of 3 masons could know almost every person who is good/assassin and the cop still has one investigation left. 

They know themselves, the cop, the assassin, and there has been two other good investigations albeit one could be Yvonne. So at best they know 7 out of 8 good people and at worst 6 (I think).

Plus even at this stage if they hope that the turncoat is still alive (loads of townies have been day lynched and could easily have been them) then they are picking between myself and one other to try take their chance with, and even if they're lucky then it isn't going to win them the game. It would just mean the town have to take an extra day to kill all the goons off.

That night diminished my trust list by one.

Need to have a careful read back and see if I can winkle out some more info.

I could do a day 3 voting record but you'd need to wait a while :lol: 

I'm assuming that either me or you [Shapes] was investigated, although I think your err.....cry for help(?) takes you out the running for being a goon anyway. 

In my book that leaves Dunks, Groot and Simo although one of these might have been investigated. In everyone else's book I'm on that list unless I was investigated. 

Marvin has gone early with Simo, and I trust him based on what others have said. I'll be honest, I thought Yvonne was a mason so I do need to get my thoughts in order a bit. 

6 minutes ago, Smack said:

I'm assuming that either me or you [Shapes] was investigated, although I think your err.....cry for help(?) takes you out the running for being a goon anyway. 

In my book that leaves Dunks, Groot and Simo although one of these might have been investigated. In everyone else's book I'm on that list unless I was investigated. 

Marvin has gone early with Simo, and I trust him based on what others have said. I'll be honest, I thought Yvonne was a mason so I do need to get my thoughts in order a bit. 

I thought Yvonne was hinting at being a Mason too

1. Stuart McNeill - deed townie

2. YvonneJambo - deed townie

3. DawnRazor

4. Marvin

5. Groot

6. Shapes

7. Simo

8. JamboSean - deed townie

9. Boof

10. Milky_26

11. IanTJambo - deed townie

12. Dr Sheldon Cooper

13. Rudi Skacel - deed goon

14. Dunks

15. Smack

Out of that 10 folk we have

2 goons

1 cop

3 masons

1 doc

1 assassin

2 townies - potentially one of whom could be the turncoat

If the cop is finding good folk, you'd hope that they weren't investigating masons!

Would the cop have investigated Shapes last night? I think if I was cop, I might've been tempted to.

Just going by use of BS (I think everybody remaining said they'd employ it - doesn't guarantee that they DID, of course) then the following can't be the assassin...

Dawnrazor

Sheldon

Dunks

Boof - only if you take my word for it

Milky - since I know I'm not the cop..again, only if you take my word for it

We also know that the Cop can't be

Simo

Boof (if you take my word)

Milky

Sheldon

Usual disclaimer - cock-ups a possibility :D 

Usually I wouldn't do something like this but the goons could easily work it out for themselves. The Doc will have another prescription to distribute after today's lyncheroo. Last night's one wasn't needed, clearly. Well...it was needed.

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

I've narrowed a few things down by looking at things but I'm keeping them to myself at the moment. I have a wee incline of a couple of things though.

It's an uphill struggle, for sure :D

7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I thought Yvonne was hinting at being a Mason too

I also thought Yvonne was either Cop or mason as she had me on her trust list and I've been gobshitey enough to attract the Cop's attention :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Boof said:

1. Stuart McNeill - deed townie

2. YvonneJambo - deed townie

3. DawnRazor

4. Marvin

5. Groot

6. Shapes

7. Simo

8. JamboSean - deed townie

9. Boof

10. Milky_26

11. IanTJambo - deed townie

12. Dr Sheldon Cooper

13. Rudi Skacel - deed goon

14. Dunks

15. Smack

Out of that 10 folk we have

2 goons

1 cop

3 masons

1 doc

1 assassin

2 townies - potentially one of whom could be the turncoat

If the cop is finding good folk, you'd hope that they weren't investigating masons!

Would the cop have investigated Shapes last night? I think if I was cop, I might've been tempted to.

Just going by use of BS (I think everybody remaining said they'd employ it - doesn't guarantee that they DID, of course) then the following can't be the assassin...

Dawnrazor

Sheldon

Dunks

Simo

Milky

Sheldon

Usual disclaimer - cock-ups a possibility :D 

Usually I wouldn't do something like this but the goons could easily work it out for themselves. The Doc will have another prescription to distribute after today's lyncheroo. Last night's one wasn't needed, clearly. Well...it was needed.

Pretty much what I have in an excel sheet but didn't want to put on thread 😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I thought Yvonne was a mason too, so that certainly shakes things up a bit.

I'm tempted to stick with my previous vote. Am I right in thinking the turncoat can only be turned if picked out by the goons? Conscious of the fact that they've got a 50/50 chance during the next night which makes this day lynching even more crucial.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm tempted to stick with my previous vote. Am I right in thinking the turncoat can only be turned if picked out by the goons? Conscious of the fact that they've got a 50/50 chance during the next night which makes this day lynching even more crucial.

But I think because there is only two townies left that even if they turn one, the trust list of roled players should still be big enough to pick them off. A hindrance yes but not the end of the world.

And yeah only goons can turn them I think

In fact actually that could be a nightmare as we only have 10 players left. Hit a townie during the day and that takes us to 9 with 2 goons. goons guess the last townie and they happen to be the turncoat then that's 9 players with 3 goons but assassin also has 2 bullets and could go rogue if they fancied making this game even more mental

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Turncoat might already be deid (if I've understood it correctly).

A (wee) look back suggests that 

Vote Simo

might not be the worst idea.

Bunny Munro

Just to confirm, the turncoat will only turn if killed by the goons.

Day killing and assassin bullets will/would kill for real.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Vote Simo

Good point which I had not considered. In that case I'm going to go with my theory from yesterday and vote the same.

Vote Smack

On 26/06/2020 at 21:52, Dawnrazor said:

Goon list.

Simo

Shapes or Sean.

Trust list.

Me!

Marvin

Yvonne 

Sheldon

Boof.....

This trust list can't be based on fact if sheldon is still claiming just to be townie and that he thought Yvonne was Mason. As per boofs post, he can't be cop. He isn't assassin because IanT wasn't cop. Second night investigation could only have been Yvonne OR Sheldon but not both. 

So either sheldon is part of the Mason team, is a goon or is the last remaining townie and dawnrazor putting him on his trust list was just random thought (meaning smack is definitely a goon) 

I know some might not agree with it but surely 2 out of the 3 Masons could reveal themselves and last nights investigation at this stage? Gives us more to go on but doesn't give away the cop or the 3rd Mason? 

7 minutes ago, Boof said:

Vote Simo

I've went with milky just now purely because he cannot be assassin or cop so he is either the last remaining townie other than myself or a goon since nobody has put him on a definitive trust list. Simo could be a good shout though.

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Woooooooooo

Bunny would you confirm the turncoat is deid if that happened to be the case?

wooooooooooo

Only if the turncoat voted for themselves :D

10 hours ago, milky_26 said:

intereting, yvonne voted for rudi and never changed that vote. that has me leaning towards removing yvonne from my goon list

we had sheldon, marvin, rudi(dead goon) smack and sean voting for stuart

Day 1 had Dunks vote Rudi early

Day 2 had Dunks vote Sheldon early

Day 2 Yvonne and Milky voted Rudi early(ish), Dawnrazor and Stuart later on. Smack had voted for Rudi then, presumably in attempt to look as dodgy as Jimmy Dodge from Dodge City driving a Dodge, ultimately assisted in Stuart's demise.

Either clumsy goon-play from Smack or genuine cluelessness. Remember on day 2 nobody really knew very much so Smack's saving of Rudi could have been due to Rudi putting in a believable-to-a-vanilla-townie last-minute plea to his 'innocence'.

On 24/06/2020 at 18:36, Bunny Munro said:

You'll not know.

I will reveal who it was at the end of the game, unless they are lynched after theyve turned, in which case I'll stick it in the story.

Think this answers the late Rudi's turncoat question. We don't/won't know either until it happens or the game ends.

Edited by Boof

Bunny Munro
21 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Woooooooooo

Bunny would you confirm the turncoat is deid if that happened to be the case?

wooooooooooo

No. It'll be kept a secret until the game is done.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Ah...think I've just worked out why Shapes didn't get targeted last night.

1) Enough folk are on her case making the goons keep her about as a foil

OR

2) Doc maybe saved Yvonne on night 2 and the goons wanted a guaranteed kill (or turn if she happened to be turncoat...and goodness knows she'd be a formidable goon...though surviving to day 3 would have raised suspicions :lol:)

OR

3) Almost scared to suggest this but...

...she just might BE a goon...

I'm not sure how to phrase this since the goons might have made the same mistake. Boof and Shapes you both need to look at your data again. There is a mistaken assumption in there. Hopefully you've not made it with malicious intent as it would throw my thoughts into disarray. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Good point which I had not considered. In that case I'm going to go with my theory from yesterday and vote the same.

Vote Smack

You seem to want me on toast. I would have had you down as someone who likes a roll 😁

I don't really see how your conclusion follows on from what Boof said though. 

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

I've went with milky just now purely because he cannot be assassin or cop so he is either the last remaining townie other than myself or a goon since nobody has put him on a definitive trust list. Simo could be a good shout though.

not true, Ian died day one so he would’ve investigated Sheldon

15 minutes ago, Smack said:

I'm not sure how to phrase this since the goons might have made the same mistake. Boof and Shapes you both need to look at your data again. There is a mistaken assumption in there. Hopefully you've not made it with malicious intent as it would throw my thoughts into disarray. 

It’s fairly obvious in fairness, not sure how they’ve missed it

10 minutes ago, Groot said:

not true, Ian died day one so he would’ve investigated Sheldon

Good point. I was going by boofs wee list he made up. 

26 minutes ago, Boof said:

Ah...think I've just worked out why Shapes didn't get targeted last night.

1) Enough folk are on her case making the goons keep her about as a foil

OR

2) Doc maybe saved Yvonne on night 2 and the goons wanted a guaranteed kill (or turn if she happened to be turncoat...and goodness knows she'd be a formidable goon...though surviving to day 3 would have raised suspicions :lol:)

OR

3) Almost scared to suggest this but...

...she just might BE a goon...

I know I'm scattergun but I'm not this wild when I'm a goon 😂😂

D'Oh!!

At least I did put in a disclaimer :lol: 

Aw, ****in' 'ell...do I have to do more thinking?

It'll have to wait until morning. Never twigged that Ian played no part in proceedings...no malice intended. Hope I haven't given the goons some sort of get-out...

9 minutes ago, Groot said:

It’s fairly obvious in fairness, not sure how they’ve missed it

Aye ok. I thought I was being all insightful and mysterious 😂

Dawnrazor

Dunks

Simo

Sheldon

Smack (forgot him first time around as well :facepalm: )

Usual disclaimer - cock-ups a possibility virtual certainty  :D 

Feel free to ignore if it looks shite :lol: 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
46 minutes ago, Smack said:

You seem to want me on toast. I would have had you down as someone who likes a roll 😁

I don't really see how your conclusion follows on from what Boof said though. 

I'm not usually one for theories or goon lists as I generally go about my business fairly quietly, but I feel like I'm on to something so I'm rolling with that for now.

Nobody seems to be ruling you out but nobody is as suspicious of you as I am either.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm not usually one for theories or goon lists as I generally go about my business fairly quietly, but I feel like I'm on to something so I'm rolling with that for now.

Nobody seems to be ruling you out but nobody is as suspicious of you as I am either.

Well that's all fair enough, but you can't win the raffle if you don't buy a ticket, which is why I like to take a few chances. It doesn't always translate into the ideal outcome, but at least I've tried. Getting all melancholy now 😁

Anyway, I won't be around much tomorrow as I'll be busy with the little one so I'll hop aboard the Simo train, although I would have liked to have seen Dawnrazor vote first. 

Vote Simo 

An awful lot of late night votes coming.

This is goon behaviour - looking to lynch while the innocent sleep.

4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

An awful lot of late night votes coming.

This is goon behaviour - looking to lynch while the innocent sleep.

It's day. They should be awake. 

Bunny Munro

Obviously if the lynch happens when I'm offline it's 'night', no talking etc and ill get to it at asap tomorrow, I do like a lie in on a Sunday. 😂

Edited by Bunny Munro

Woken up to 4 votes and over halfway to being lynched :lol:

I'd strongly advise anyone who's town to unvote me... I've stayed quietish and won't survive the night now but can 100% confirm that the 2 goons are between Shapes Smack Boof and Groot. 

22 minutes ago, Simo said:

Woken up to 4 votes and over halfway to being lynched :lol:

I'd strongly advise anyone who's town to unvote me... I've stayed quietish and won't survive the night now but can 100% confirm that the 2 goons are between Shapes Smack Boof and Groot. 

Classic goon tactic that. We know you aren't the cop so you're claiming to be a Mason.

Can anyone back simo up?

We really need at least a little guidance here. I understand the need to be cautious but surely at least a couple of players can back each other up or let us know who was investigated last night? It's making it very difficult to the point I'm even starting to suspect Boof.

Edited by Shapes