Mafia: Trust No-one! Part 1

Bunny Munro

4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Simo has already confirmed all this.

Through the goon list? Fair enough if folk reckon that's adequate - I'm more of a belt 'n' braces type of chap.

4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Why are you and Shapes trying to out other rolled players? Makes no sense.

I'm not! I just want them to check that I've not left any stones unturned. And I'd be happier if the Cop/assassin worked together to make sure they don't go for the same person. Maybe they've got everything under control and I'm fretting needlessly. Remember once night falls they can't communicate so we'd need each of them to know what hymn-sheet to sing from before lynch-time.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• Marvin

• Bunny Munro

i'm not sure which of the four suspects i will vote for, i am leaning towards one of them just now. i will wait until later to cast my vote

So there's groot voted me, now watch smack come on and vote me too in the desperate hope that any of the good guys decide to change their mind or jump on. It's their last desperate attempt to lengthen the game by an extra day.

Can I throw something  into the ring....

Yesterday when Shapes was defending herself to the hilt. If I were the cop I would have investigated her. The result on the night was the cop found someone good.

So is it fair to suggest Shapes just might be telling the truth and is indeed actually Good.

Just now, Marvin said:

Yesterday when Shapes was defending herself to the hilt. If I were the cop I would have investigated her. The result on the night was the cop found someone good.

So is it fair to suggest Shapes just might be telling the truth and is indeed actually Good.

A good point but she's yet to appear on the trust list of anyone who I believe appears to be good...I think.

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I don't think I've been investigated. I found it weird too as I definitely would have investigated me.

12 minutes ago, Shapes said:

So there's groot voted me, now watch smack come on and vote me too in the desperate hope that any of the good guys decide to change their mind or jump on. It's their last desperate attempt to lengthen the game by an extra day.

it appears the lady doth protest too much

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

If that was the case, I assume she wouldn't be on Simo's list.

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it appears the lady doth protest too much

I've been protesting since bloody day 2 when I tried to lynch rudi and nobody believed me. I'm not gonna let up now.

29 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I think you're correct.

I think all non goons should vote for Groot (sorry man!) and not split the vote tonight?

If Shapes as suggested is Good. Way back when Townie Sean was alive Smack put Shapes into a tie with him. I think Smack is a goon and chucked Shapes into a tie with Sean knowing whatever happens the Goons have bagged a Townie. My vote remains on Smack.

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

If Shapes as suggested is Good. Way back when Townie Sean was alive Smack put Shapes into a tie with him. I think Smack is a goon and chucked Shapes into a tie with Sean knowing whatever happens the Goons have bagged a Townie. My vote remains on Smack.

You don't fancy following Dawnrazor's lead, do you?

I just hope everyone is clear what they're doing tonight.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm keen for my stance to remain as it is to be honest. Not that I'm meaning to launch a one man crusade against Smack but I'm convinced he's a goon so I'd rather not change my vote.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

You don't fancy following Dawnrazor's lead, do you?

I just hope everyone is clear what they're doing tonight.

I think thing Groot and Smack are most likely the two Goons, if either gets lynched then good, if Groots is a Goon, we'll find out if he's voted for, then Smack gets the vote tomorrow, I don't want a non Goon gets dragged in.

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I've suspected him since the stuart vote and it is what made me try and change my vote to rudi when Sean changed his late on

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I think thing Groot and Smack are most likely the two Goons, if either gets lynched then good, if Groots is a Goon, we'll find out if he's voted for, then Smack gets the vote tomorrow, I don't want a non Goon gets dragged in.

Assassin could take out the other one tonight and Cop could investigate the third. That way either we get finished during this night or it should be a quick lynch 'tomorrow'.

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Ill I'll tell you want Shapes, if you ARE a Goon yoi are so in for it😅

I'm honestly not 😂😂

ok sod it

unvote shapes vote smack

you've played a good game shapes, assuming the assassin will probably unjustly pick me off tonight I look forward to your lynching tomorrow

Peer pressure innit. Was gonna anyway tbh but just wanted a bit more discussion before "night" 

God speed doc cop and assassin... 

Vote smack 

9 minutes ago, Groot said:

ok sod it

unvote shapes vote smack

you've played a good game shapes, assuming the assassin will probably unjustly pick me off tonight I look forward to your lynching tomorrow

😂😂😂

Bunny Munro

Smack - Goon is dead.

A few townsfolk celebrated by firing bullets into his mangled corpse.

Now night.

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

wooooooooooooo

SCENES IN THE TOWN

:scenes::yas:

wooooooooooooooooo

Reminds me of Gorgie Road, May 1998.

Just now, Marvin said:

Reminds me of Gorgie Road, May 1998.

Why....what happened then?

Bunny Munro

Well well well.

The doc gave out some medicine

The cop found someone bad.

The last goon was getting desperate...

.... slashing about in the dark....

..... they chose their victim....

... but of course the doc had saved them.

Meanwhile the assassin chanced his luck.......

.....Groot Goon is dead.

Town Win. 

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Why....what happened then?

Ttbh still struggling to remember. All I know is was I ended up at a timothy party in Craigshill. :rofl:

I had more than enough info to work out Shapes was good hence my info on Goonly Smack was bad.

Edited by Marvin

yvonnejambo

Well done town. I think I will stick to running games as just don’t get to live long playing them 😂

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Told you all I was good 😂😂😂

Im still not convinced. 

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Well done town. I think I will stick to running games as just don’t get to live long playing them 😂

You lasted til the day before the end tbf!