• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

I was just about to bump this back up aswell. Just made a £150 one off donation. I’m hopeful the club can come to a compromise with FOH to ring fence some funds to use for legal action.

Regardless I’m glad the funds will be going to the club - one way or other.

I doubled my pledge a few weeks ago. Where and who (JKB, FOH, Hearts ) is the court donations going to be collected and a bank account opened up for the collection. The sooner Ann Budge and FOH confirm that court action will be taken against the SPFL the quicker the donation will come rolling in.

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I doubled my pledge a few weeks ago. Where and who (JKB, FOH, Hearts ) is the court donations going to be collected and a bank account opened up for the collection. The sooner Ann Budge and FOH confirm that court action will be taken against the SPFL the quicker the donation will come rolling in.

they confirmed it about 3 hrs ago

On 26/05/2020 at 20:13, Maple Leaf said:

To re-iterate Dave's comments, thank you to all our subscribed members for making this possible. 

During this period of uncertainty, JKB will be directing more of our finances toward helping HMFC, at the same time helping general charities whenever possible.

We recognise that there are JKB members who are not in a financial position to make a monthly pledge to FoH.  Those members might wish to consider subscribing to JKB as a way of helping HMFC and FoH indirectly.  Subscriptions are only £5, £10, or £20 per year, and most of that money goes to the Club or to relevant charities.

Again, thank you to our subscribed members for their loyalty and support.  :bravo:

Bump.

Guest ToqueJambo

Doing a one-off donation as big as I can. Will consider donating/joining JKB. The level of trolling has put me off doing that before, so money goes to FoH instead.

I know times are tough, but if every Hearts fan who can can put £10 into FoH until this is sorted (say 4 months), based on conservatively 20,000 fans (and sympathisers) around the world that's potentially an extra £800k-1m for us to pump into the club for whatever they want to spend it on.

Maybe there could be a way to match people who want to pledge but can't afford to right now to existing pledgers who are willing to put something extra in and get paid back later when things are a bit more normal economically?

I said I'd renew my subs to FoH when Levein was finally gone and I have done so today. 

Fair play to everyone who is digging deep today.

Anyone not currently donating - please, get behind your club. Now. 

Italian Lambretta

I want to make a one of donation of 100 quid apart from my monthly foh payment. Has it been confirmed that it will be used specifically for the legal fund

8 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I want to make a one of donation of 100 quid apart from my monthly foh payment. Has it been confirmed that it will be used specifically for the legal fund

It doesn't matter : if it's needed for the legal fight it will end up there anyway. 

32 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It doesn't matter : if it's needed for the legal fight it will end up there anyway. 

We need to know if it’s best giving to FOH or a Hearts bank account. 
Just remember the UK government always want their cut in tax we don’t want our money being stolen by them.

A few on here are saying give it to FOH but I want Stuart Wallace to tell me where and when he wants the donations.

Edited by mitch41

davemclaren
27 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We need to know if it’s best giving to FOH or a Hearts bank account. 
Just remember the UK government always want their cut in tax we don’t want our money being stolen by them.

A few on here are saying give it to FOH but I want Stuart Wallace to tell me where and when he wants the donations.

There’s no tax take on donations made to FoH. 

Seaside jambo

£50 pledge and will up my monthly pledge 

when I return to work in a couple of weeks 

Always Hearts 

Only Hearts 

Truly magnificent to you all who are making the extra contributions 

A Legend Never Dies

HHGH

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, merrymac said:

Upped my pledge by £10 per month, all I can afford at the moment!

Ditto. Every little helps 👍

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Ditto. Every little helps 👍

Well done Mate👍

We can't all be the star strikers, but its all about teamwork!!

22games nro
37 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:
As expected, fans stand up a damn sight faster than some club chairmen. That’s more than 100 new or increased pledges following today’s news. Thank you! #pledgeforlife

updated now 130 !

Make that 130
Quote Tweet

QVDBTXxR_normal.jpeg

Foundation of Hearts

@The_FOH
· 42m
As expected, @JamTarts fans stand up a damn sight faster than some club chairmen. That’s more t

36CAFC35-2F7B-4D5A-B7CD-6AD1BE202A51.jpeg

7 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

updated now 130 !

Make that 130
Quote Tweet

QVDBTXxR_normal.jpeg

Foundation of Hearts

@The_FOH
· 42m
As expected, @JamTarts fans stand up a damn sight faster than some club chairmen. That’s more t

36CAFC35-2F7B-4D5A-B7CD-6AD1BE202A51.jpeg

Brilliant. Well done Jambos. We shall not be moved.

Just think.  These increases are coming on the back of a global pandemic and an economic crisis.  The worst financial state the country and the world has been in for 100 years.

Think about that.

It's phenominal.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

There’s no tax take on donations made to FoH. 

I guess as much but what about the money that goes into the court case. I don't want these scumbags down south getting a penny. I remember Brown robbing money raised for a charity.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I guess as much but what about the money that goes into the court case. I don't want these scumbags down south getting a penny. I remember Brown robbing money raised for a charity.

The court case is just normal business expenditure. 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The court case is just normal business expenditure. 

Oky doky. Thanks. So me and the mates should just make a donation to FOH. No problem thanks.

13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Oky doky. Thanks. So me and the mates should just make a donation to FOH. No problem thanks.

Best way forward is to donate to a FOH. The guys there do a good job of making sure the money goes to the correct way and having funds only going into 1 source means it’s much easier to administer. 

Good on you for making a donation!

GorgieRules22

Upped my monthly pledge.

Come on guys if you’s can manage to do so let’s keep firing money into the Foundation.

Gorgie Rules.

When we do get back to playing, I'd like to buy a virtual away ticket for every game. So depending on which scab club we're playing next, if said scab club thought they'd charge a Hearts fan £20. I'll donate the price of a ticket straight to FOH and post a copy of the receipt. Could have a match by match away dot count and outsell the number in the home end.

SpruceBringsteen

Restarted my sub today (albeit with some issues cause I'm abroad). **** Scottish football, but I'll no be letting Hearts down. :cool:

complete control

Our fans are different class when it comes to donating but if mr Anderson held back the money to the bigot brothers hobos sheep + Dundee twats theres another 300k to the fund. Still canny believe they are getting a jambos money.  

Stuck in £60 earlier as a one off on top of all 3 DD's. 

I'll be able to do another similar amount next Friday. 

Edited by Homme

indianajones
17 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I've always been a bit unsure about FoH tbh but I've signed up tonight. Better late than never I guess. 😀

Why so unsure just out of interest? 

20 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I've always been a bit unsure about FoH tbh but I've signed up tonight. Better late than never I guess. 😀

Well done 👍 join the the biggest and best fan movement!

11 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Why so unsure just out of interest? 

Guess initially I just always felt we'd need someone with a load of money to really make a difference, then just got lazy and of course, the last couple of years have kind of felt like a constant punch to the guts 🤣

Upped my contribution to £60 pm and paid in an extra one off £200 today when I heard that the magnificent Anne Budge had declared legal war !! I saw my first Hearts game in 1957 and their magic has been coursing through my veins ever since. I don't think the rest of Scottish football realises how much passion abides in the  love we have for this club. I had the pleasure of being with Jimmy Murray on my 60th birthday hospitality treat at Tynecastle. Unfortunately it was the Kilmarnock game in 2009 and their team was caught up in the M8 motorway crash. The club were good enough to grant me another game as a replacement unfortunately prior to which I had a heart attack and had 3 stents put in and couldn't make it. Hearts will always be my first love and my last. Sorry to all you ladies except one who knows my passion doesn't diminish over time. I absolutely love this club. 

1 hour ago, sprinbox98 said:

Best way forward is to donate to a FOH. The guys there do a good job of making sure the money goes to the correct way and having funds only going into 1 source means it’s much easier to administer. 

Good on you for making a donation!

Cheers

I sent an email this evening to chase up the idea of Junior Pledging that we had discussed on here. This is the email i sent.....I hope you guys don't min me mentioning JKB on the mail.

Good morning Stuart

I wanted to follow up on the email I sent to you in response to interested on Jambos kickback regarding the availability of starting a "Junior Pledgers" system where our kids can donate small amounts with smaller "milestone" gifts. I understand that there is lots going on at the club just now but wandered if the idea of a Junior Pledging system had been discussed?

After the disgusting situation we find ourselves in myself and many other Jambo's feel that this is another great way to raise revenue but also and probably more importantly a way to enable our young Jambo's to get involved in what is an unbelievable fan movement. Something that the young Jambo's of today can continue as they become potential major contributor's of tomorrow.

Allowing smaller donations for junior pledgers and linking with some sort of "Junior Milestones" like hats and scarfs, pin badges, mascot days, Kits etc would be a great thing and again help forge the relationship between our kids and our club. For the kids who cannot make many games due to location, commitments or playing football themselves then this for me would be a huge step to helping forge a relationship with these Junior Members.

The last few weeks have shown that Scottish Football cares for no-one other than themselves but we Hearts Fans together with the FOH will ensure that HMFC are no longer a sleeping giant and finally waken up to the fight to get us back to where we belong on and off the field for many many years to come.

Best regards
Mdoug79

Is there a way to check how many pledgers we have? Just interested in how close we are reaching 9k. Be a great message to send out.

tolcross lad
7 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

I sent an email this evening to chase up the idea of Junior Pledging that we had discussed on here. This is the email i sent.....I hope you guys don't min me mentioning JKB on the mail.

Good morning Stuart

I wanted to follow up on the email I sent to you in response to interested on Jambos kickback regarding the availability of starting a "Junior Pledgers" system where our kids can donate small amounts with smaller "milestone" gifts. I understand that there is lots going on at the club just now but wandered if the idea of a Junior Pledging system had been discussed?

After the disgusting situation we find ourselves in myself and many other Jambo's feel that this is another great way to raise revenue but also and probably more importantly a way to enable our young Jambo's to get involved in what is an unbelievable fan movement. Something that the young Jambo's of today can continue as they become potential major contributor's of tomorrow.

Allowing smaller donations for junior pledgers and linking with some sort of "Junior Milestones" like hats and scarfs, pin badges, mascot days, Kits etc would be a great thing and again help forge the relationship between our kids and our club. For the kids who cannot make many games due to location, commitments or playing football themselves then this for me would be a huge step to helping forge a relationship with these Junior Members.

The last few weeks have shown that Scottish Football cares for no-one other than themselves but we Hearts Fans together with the FOH will ensure that HMFC are no longer a sleeping giant and finally waken up to the fight to get us back to where we belong on and off the field for many many years to come.

Best regards
Mdoug79

Some very good ideas in there .It would mean quite a bit of work to administer but could be well worth it .

Instead of increasing my pledge I recently set up pledges for my grandkids who are old enough to have their own email addresses.It was simple to do.