Your FOH pledge.

Whatever

Independence
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Fantastic numbers and those who still contribute are far better fans than me right now.  As someone who was a FoH contributor (name on t-shirt blah blah) I can no longer say I pay my way.  This is all very heart warming but shock horror I have something negative to say about it.   We are giving Budge the wrong signals.  Budge has no clue about football or football fandom but she will be clued up when it comes to numbers.  This is a vote of confidence to her.  As per usual the club begging bowl is out yet again asking the good fans to pay for the clubs on field failures.

Wrong in so many ways!

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

highlandjambo3

Fantastic numbers and those who still contribute are far better fans than me right now.  As someone who was a FoH contributor (name on t-shirt blah blah) I can no longer say I pay my way.  This is all very heart warming but shock horror I have something negative to say about it.   We are giving Budge the wrong signals.  Budge has no clue about football or football fandom but she will be clued up when it comes to numbers.  This is a vote of confidence to her.  As per usual the club begging bowl is out yet again asking the good fans to pay for the clubs on field failures.

There you are.......was wondering where you were.

My increased pledge and adding of two others wasn't a vote of confidence in someone who will be leaving shortly anyway. 

I think those who contribute and probably most who don't, are better fans than you. 

Just having a look through the rewards scheme and noticed this gem:

After achieving 1000 Points:

A SOUVENIR PLOT OF TYNECASTLE PARK

After reaching 1000 points, pledgers are invited to an awards event at which they take ownership of a unique virtual souvenir plot of the Tynecastle pitch, complete with its own GPS coordinates.

Souvenir plot owners are presented with their owner’s certificate and also receive a legend’s card – a souvenir card detailing the career of a Hearts player who has graced their plot.

Plot owners also have their photos taken on the pitch at their plot.

(Please note that these plots are souvenir plots only and do not bring any associated landowning rights or the right to build a supermarket or flats there. Full details of the terms and conditions are included on the reverse of the plot owners’ certificates.)

(My highlighting) :lol: 

2 hours ago, braveheart said:

There's absolutely no way your a hearts fan!only you could put a negative slant on a thread that uptil now has been 100% positive.🥱

We al know exactly what your feelings are without you ramming it down our throats at every opportunity. This is a positive thread so don't ruin it again with your negativity. Give it a rest.

h-e-a-r-t-s

i'm trying to increase my pledge, in the amend your pledge box do you select the amount you want to increase it by or the new amount?

i.e. if I'm giving £10 and want to give £20, do I put £10 or £20 in the box?

Thanks

20 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

i'm trying to increase my pledge, in the amend your pledge box do you select the amount you want to increase it by or the new amount?

i.e. if I'm giving £10 and want to give £20, do I put £10 or £20 in the box?

Thanks

£20. You should get a couple of emails generated by FoH confirming new DD and cancelling original DD. If you don't contact FoH. Also there's a FoH thread on here.

h-e-a-r-t-s
2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

£20. You should get a couple of emails generated by FoH confirming new DD and cancelling original DD. If you don't contact FoH. Also there's a FoH thread on here.

cheers

25 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

How quickly do the emails come through? I updated my amount a couple of hours ago and don’t have any emails yet, but I  don’t want to be jumping the gun and hassling anybody about it unnecessarily.

Neverforgetfiveone
2 hours ago, Independence said:

Wrong in so many ways!

Agreed - if anything it should be a signal to Ann Budge that she has a responsibility to thousands of pledgers that she must continue to financially support the club. 

She has undoubtedly in the past, however many FOH pledgers will be in financial difficulty and choose to donate as much as they can to protect their football club. This is not a time for our major benefactor to be leaving us in such a precarious situation.

29 minutes ago, buzz said:

How quickly do the emails come through? I updated my amount a couple of hours ago and don’t have any emails yet, but I  don’t want to be jumping the gun and hassling anybody about it unnecessarily.

From memory quite quickly maybe pm @iainmac on here later he can either sort or put you in touch with someone at FoH who can. Forget the FoH email address for this.

Malinga the Swinga
45 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

My small increase dd conformation ended up in my junk mail so mind and check that.

They must use the same e-mail as Dundee. Do you get to change your mind in a few days time.

Seriously though, great to see these numbers going up every day. The fact it sickens Chick, Keef, Miller and the rest makes it all the better.

Come on Hearts, burn the SPFL down.

1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Another 22 new members today already 

I see since lockdown the number of new or increased pledgers is 823. 

52 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

My small increase dd conformation ended up in my junk mail so mind and check that.

If only you could have warned the splf about that possibility

53 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

From memory quite quickly maybe pm @iainmac on here later he can either sort or put you in touch with someone at FoH who can. Forget the FoH email address for this.

Thanks, I’ve received an email to say the new amount direct debit has been set up but not one cancelling the old amount. I’ll just keep an eye on it and cancel the old one on my direct banking if need be.

BelgeJambo

You don’t want to look at the Facebook FOH page just now

what a total embarrassment some of our fans are.

7 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Whats up?

8 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Let me guess... “you don’t represent me”... “budge wants us to sit doon and no shout”... “I’ll only pledge when Budge and Levein go”... 🙄

BelgeJambo
13 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Whats up?

The loyal young team slaughtering FOH and Budge.  Dense as ****.  5 of them won’t be pledging til she’s gone.  Fantastic statement to make when 1000s of others have thought differently 

Haringshairband
39 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

The loyal young team slaughtering FOH and Budge.  Dense as ****.  5 of them won’t be pledging til she’s gone.  Fantastic statement to make when 1000s of others have thought differently 

They are cretins to a man.

44 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

:jj_facepalm:

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

Most of the FB page comments seemed very positive to me. 

5 minutes ago, gjcc said:

One of my personal favourites from a chief antagonist...DC571E68-02E7-47EA-8C45-DAC596A8E92F.thumb.jpeg.25e4d75ee33d416e74783640e64c0cb1.jpeg

Oh no. 5 people. Whatever will we do? :lol: 

Yep and will they even pay when she is gone?

BelgeJambo
4 minutes ago, gjcc said:

One of my personal favourites from a chief antagonist...DC571E68-02E7-47EA-8C45-DAC596A8E92F.thumb.jpeg.25e4d75ee33d416e74783640e64c0cb1.jpeg

And that’s when I thought, there is a village missing its idiot(s)

7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Yep and will they even pay when she is gone?

7 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

And that’s when I thought, there is a village missing its idiot(s)

They seem to have been given the “Big book of hobo aye but’s” for Christmas going by the pish they’re trotting out. 

fair enough if u want to donk off some of ur net worth on FOH

but as far as im concerned it was a blunder in the first place to be fan owned/ try to be fan owned

tickets strips and aww the other pish like food programmes etc should be enough imo

4 minutes ago, Masonic said:

but as far as im concerned it was a blunder in the first place to be fan owned/ try to be fan owned

tickets strips and aww the other pish like food programmes etc should be enough imo

Could have applied to play in East of Scotland League instead. 

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Especially during a pandemic where you might have no fixtures or have closed door games. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

Pocket money doesn't get you far anyway.  Their loss

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Hybrid,  with investment worked well in Germany 

7 hours ago, buzz said:

Always check junk / spam folders for the emails. 

If you want me to check,  drop me an email at Rewards inbox - it's no hassle. 

been here before
3 hours ago, gjcc said:

Slavering gimpish immature wankbags.

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

A grown man.

Im struggling to spot the difference between the 2.

4 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

One of them used to post on here. Had similar sorts of tantrums. 

portobellojambo1

I've not increased my FoH contribution, but will continue to pay it until I die. I'm due to retire from work in 9 months and the level I'm paying is what I can afford to pay, without causing other financial problems. I have put a little money into the club since lockdown, with the renewal of my ST, and despite being 64 and what some say on here that only people of a certain age should have football shirts I did also  book the home strip for next season. This last part is the most difficult, just because your doctor, local hospital cannot give you a guaranteed date of death. I've got a pension coming from work and on my parents death I received a split of the sale of the family home as inheritance. I've not touched any of that money yet, I've set it aside as a form of drawdown income amount, once in retirement. However, I've been thinking about how much is there what age my parents and grandparents passed away at and I'm seriously thinking about making a one off payment of £5,000 to FoH or the club direct, if we do decide to take court action to help resolve the situation we are in.

Footballfirst
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

IMG_20200525_184255.jpg

I think that is the current figure, rather than last month (April)

The recent monthly figures that have been announced in various tweets

May: £10,244,072  (up £121,513)

April : £10,122,559  (up £120,174)

March : £10,002,385 (up £234,883 over two months)

January : £9,767,502

FOH currently uses around 3% of pledges to pay for its internal running costs (mainly Gocardless and accountancy fees), so you can deduct around £300,000 from the above totals to determine how much has been handed over, either to the club or to Bidco.

This week's new or increased pledges obviously won't feed through until next month, but FOH has done well to keep pledge numbers and amounts stable despite any fall off following the repayment of the Bidco loan in January. I suspect that all FOH cash has gone straight into the Club's working capital since the loan was paid off, with the £100,000 share purchase still to be funded from future pledges.  

6 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I think that is the current figure, rather than last month (April)

The recent monthly figures that have been announced in various tweets

May: £10,244,072  (up £121,513)

April : £10,122,559  (up £120,174)

March : £10,002,385 (up £234,883 over two months)

January : £9,767,502

FOH currently uses around 3% of pledges to pay for its internal running costs (mainly Gocardless and accountancy fees), so you can deduct around £300,000 from the above totals to determine how much has been handed over, either to the club or to Bidco.

This week's new or increased pledges obviously won't feed through until next month, but FOH has done well to keep pledge numbers and amounts stable despite any fall off following the repayment of the Bidco loan in January. I suspect that all FOH cash has gone straight into the Club's working capital since the loan was paid off, with the £100,000 share purchase still to be funded from future pledges.  

Thaks for that  FF. have you any idea the number of FOH subscribers there are at present including the new members ?

32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mrs S. started a new pledge yesterday, I might tell her about it one day.

My wife hasn't mentioned any email going into her personal email inbox saying she is now a pledger.

Edited by DETTY29

Footballfirst
56 minutes ago, poultry said:

Thaks for that  FF. have you any idea the number of FOH subscribers there are at present including the new members ?

The last number published that I am aware of was 7,584. That was at the last AGM and was the "average" number of pledgers over the year. Even with the recent activity, you may find that the number of active pledges remains around the 8,000 mark, with some of the "new" pledges being being increases rather than band new ones. 

Just now, Footballfirst said:

The last number published that I am aware of was 7,584. That was at the last AGM and was the "average" number of pledgers over the year. Even with the recent activity, you may find that the number of active pledges remains around the 8,000 mark, with some of the "new" pledges being being increases rather than band new ones. 

Thanks for that FF.