Your FOH pledge.

Whatever

3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'd imagine that will be getting dealt with in the Baltics Boof, as the bank he is the major shareholder in that is being investigated for money laundering is based somewhere in that region, Estonia or Latvia from memory.

D'you reckon I shouldn't bother holding my breath waiting for the BBC documentary bewailing the plight of poor, helpless, suffering Estonian (or Latvian) pensioners?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I think, from memory, Dermot Desmond's company that McLennan was working for was something to do with the Irish Press, and involved emails being lost.

It really is quite incredible, isn’t it? How people are taken in by this and not even a little concerned by the stitch up is beyond me.

Seaside jambo
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just To advise that JKB has in Increased its monthly pledge to FoH from £400 to £500. This is mainly due to our subscribed members who allow us to continue to support our club through these difficult times. 

if anyone wants to take out a subscription from a fiver a year. 😎

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Done 

👍

annushorribilis III
7 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

Mate, you've done your bit, take the five grand and get into a bath of champagne with two hookers, live a little before you shuffle off this mortal coil, you deserve it.

Best advice ever.

Anyone know  PJs address ? 😁

Heart&soul

First time pledger, wish I’d done it years ago. I’ve never felt so good setting up a direct debit ☺️ 

David Black
39 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Ah, cheers. Lucky he was on the board or Celtic’s interests might have been ignored like ours were. Phew.

For some reason I keep thinking McKenzie is involved with Celtic or Desmond, too...

It wouldn't surprise me if McKenzie had some link to Celtic as well. Someone on here posted that Celtic have a rep. on every single board/committee within the SFA/SPFL. I would not be surprised if the the Sports Minister for Scotland had Celtic leanings, Joe Fitzpatrick. 

9 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Good news story but I almost blew a gasket when I read this!

Help other fans??? They feckin hate us FFS and want us to die!!

This Club needs to change its nicey nicey attitude which has got us no where - cosying up to Dempster was a perfect example!

Couldn’t agree more, the statement put out a couple of weeks ago by foh which said that we were focusing purely on hearts was the correct message to put out and probably got some extra revenue on the back of it.

lets concentrate on our club.

Maple Leaf
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just To advise that JKB has increased its monthly pledge to FoH from £400 to £500. This is mainly due to our subscribed members who allow us to continue to support our club through these difficult times. 

if anyone wants to take out a subscription from a fiver a year. 😎

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/1-subscriptions/

To re-iterate Dave's comments, thank you to all our subscribed members for making this possible. 

During this period of uncertainty, JKB will be directing more of our finances toward helping HMFC, at the same time helping general charities whenever possible.

We recognise that there are JKB members who are not in a financial position to make a monthly pledge to FoH.  Those members might wish to consider subscribing to JKB as a way of helping HMFC and FoH indirectly.  Subscriptions are only £5, £10, or £20 per year, and most of that money goes to the Club or to relevant charities.

Again, thank you to our subscribed members for their loyalty and support.  :bravo:

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

To re-iterate Dave's comments, thank you to all our subscribed members for making this possible. 

During this period of uncertainty, JKB will be directing more of our finances toward helping HMFC, at the same time helping general charities whenever possible.

We recognise that there are JKB members who are not in a financial position to make a monthly pledge to FoH.  Those members might wish to consider subscribing to JKB as a way of helping HMFC and FoH indirectly.  Subscriptions are only £5, £10, or £20 per year, and most of that money goes to the Club or to relevant charities.

Again, thank you to our subscribed members for their loyalty and support.  :bravo:

Feels as though the appetite for ramming in funds is starting to slosh about through the suppprt. Think you might see that increase happen, Ron. It’s certainly looking like it’s only going increase through STs and FoH pledges.

28 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I have tried countless times but can’t use PayPal despite mods trying to help me with it. Is there any other way I can subscribe

3 hours ago, Heart&soul said:

First time pledger, wish I’d done it years ago. I’ve never felt so good setting up a direct debit ☺️ 

Welcome to the club. 👍🏻

Edited by gjcc

Heart&soul
16 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I have tried countless times but can’t use PayPal despite mods trying to help me with it. Is there any other way I can subscribe

I’m having the same problem trying to subscribe through PalPal - just won’t allow me to complete the purchase and tried numerous times throughout today. Hope there’s an alternative payment option? 

Just now, Heart&soul said:

I’m having the same problem trying to subscribe through PalPal - just won’t allow me to complete the purchase and tried numerous times throughout today. Hope there’s an alternative payment option? 

Not that I’ve been told.  I’ve no idea why I can’t bypass the PayPal , I had huge issues in the past and just refuse to use it. An alternative would be great 

davemclaren
27 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

You need to be more specific about what the problem is. PM me. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Plenty more rolled in since the weekend. 

We shall not be moved ❤❤❤

PapaShango

Seen another 27 pledged this morning. I'm hoping that some fresh momentum is growing for the FOH and the injustices we feel as a support are diverted towards them with extra funds being put in. I know I re-started my pledge after being dormant for a few months. How are other clubs surviving when they have nothing like this in place? 

David Black
2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Seen another 27 pledged this morning. I'm hoping that some fresh momentum is growing for the FOH and the injustices we feel as a support are diverted towards them with extra funds being put in. I know I re-started my pledge after being dormant for a few months. How are other clubs surviving when they have nothing like this in place? 

Other clubs may not survive much longer and for most of them, bye,bye.

davemclaren
16 hours ago, Heart&soul said:

Not sure what you did previously but when you come to the PayPal screen just Input your email address and it should then give you a screen with the option of setting up a Paypal account or pay by card. This assumes you don’t have a paypal account. 

50 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Where do you see the increase in pledges please?

29 minutes ago, geogth said:

Twitter either FoH or Stuart Wallace's personal account 

PapaShango
1 hour ago, geogth said:

Was on Stuart Wallace's Twitter this morning. 

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Who gives a shit how others are surviving tbh.

Roxy Hearts
On 30/05/2020 at 15:44, Clerry Jambo said:

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

The incredible response of fans goes on. We have now reached the 1400 figure of new pledges, increased pledges, and one-off donations since football ceased. Absolutely awesome.

I made a one off donation as well as continuing my monthly contribution. 

jambo-in-furness

I have just upped mine by 25%

Feeling very philanthropic 😁

pettigrewsstylist
On 27/05/2020 at 15:01, 1874robbo said:

Who gives a shit how others are surviving tbh.

This. We should be looking to profit form any opportunities that present (especially players offloaded cheaply)

They had their chance to consider our value and ethics. The wanted their lolly. Let them rot.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

On 01/06/2020 at 21:09, cookieboy said:

Proud to see my increased pledge come off bank today :flag1:

my previous pledge came off yesterday as well ? I assumed the increase would cancel the old one ? Anybody else the same ? :sadrobbo:

jambo-in-furness

I increased my pledge by the £1 at a time until it reached the amount I required,  (5 times for £5 etc) tedious I know but,  it works,  you get two emails one cancelling your old amount and one informing you of your new pledge and when it will come out of your account.

as I said it’s tedious if you are raising it by a large amount but it does ensure you won’t be paying twice.

I made a one off donation on the FOH website. It was meant to be in addition to my monthly DD but it seems to have replaced my usual DD. 

I don't know why that happened as I clearly pressed the one off donation button. 

I'll leave it for the moment but I'm puzzled 😕 

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I made a one off donation on the FOH website. It was meant to be in addition to my monthly DD but it seems to have replaced my usual DD. 

I don't know why that happened as I clearly pressed the one off donation button. 

It does create a new dd but your regular one should still exist as well. 

7 hours ago, cookieboy said:

my previous pledge came off yesterday as well ? I assumed the increase would cancel the old one ? Anybody else the same ? :sadrobbo:

Mine did too. I waited until it did and then cancelled. A wee one off donation.

6 hours ago, luckydug said:

Now I’m panicking lol. Last one off donation made was £1100. Better not convert to a monthly DD or I’ll have to say that’s the tee shirt money paid in advance 

Fxxx the SPFL
7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Now I’m panicking lol. Last one off donation made was £1100. Better not convert to a monthly DD or I’ll have to say that’s the tee shirt money paid in advance 

not seen the whole thread SJ but what's the T-Shirt say 'we are staying up' ;)

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

not seen the whole thread SJ but what's the T-Shirt say 'we are staying up' ;)

No it’s the Bozi celebration at Easter road mate. I managed to get 62 orders in and the tee shirts went to the silk screen printers on the Monday when lockdown occurred. We should’ve been wearing them at the semi final. 

I should maybe hold off getting them printed and come up with another idea. With Bozi away I’m not sure many would still want them.  Anyone with any good ideas can post them on the tee shirt thread.  I’ve only got 62 to get rid off lol. 

Could go for a double ‘A’ side.  Bozi celebration on the front and ‘don’t you know pump it up....the Hearts are staying up’ :av-1001:

I think the site could be improved. You get an option to increase your pledge by £1 without much bother, as you know your previous pledge is cancelled. Alternatively you can set up a  direct debit but it doesn't say the old one will be be cancelled. So instead of increasing by £10, I increased by only £1.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I think the site could be improved. You get an option to increase your pledge by £1 without much bother, as you know your previous pledge is cancelled. Alternatively you can set up a  direct debit but it doesn't say the old one will be be cancelled. So instead of increasing by £10, I increased by only £1.

it does cancel the old one mate

colinmaroon
On 19/05/2020 at 08:10, Sir Gio said:

The trolls back dont feed it

:troll:

How is it allowed to continue peddling its crap.  It makes absolutely no contribution to any debate, barring putting shite on your cornflakes. 

9 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

You can choose a new amount

19 hours ago, luckydug said:

Just shows the latest payment. My DD was showing as my one off payment but now back to the monthly payment. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

Bump

One off donation and pledge increase made. 

Thats brilliant mate. I just donated and extra £20 as well. I hope thousands do the same.