SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Could be right. If lower league cubs say it would be better not to play at all, it could be a one-off invitational competition open to all clubs who are confident they can compete for a season, even behind closed doors.

Imagine if we have a start like 18/19 and they have to call the league after 15 games because the virus comes back and we win the title. Precedent and all that!

Apart from the virus returning I like the sound of that.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Every day the plot changes. I can't imagine where we will be next week. I mentioned last night on a thread (admittedly drunk) that if we were  expelled it could possibly work in our favour if their was no championship and we used clause 12 then it could work in our favour financially compared to premier clubs. Probably an over exaggeration by me, but who will be the winners out of this or should I say who will lose the least out of scottish clubs?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, jager man said:

Every day the plot changes. I can't imagine where we will be next week. I mentioned last night on a thread (admittedly drunk) that if we were  expelled it could possibly work in our favour if their was no championship and we used clause 12 then it could work in our favour financially compared to premier clubs. Probably an over exaggeration by me, but who will be the winners out of this or should I say who will lose the least out of scottish clubs?

Indeed, it’s like a really bad ****ing reality show 🤬

jamtartan74
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

To be honest it’s been a major part of my daily routine ever since lockdown started. I think we are all a lot more knowledgeable about the inner workings of the SPFL than we’ve ever been.

Absolutely, although I’m finding it hard to keep up with things on here as I’m still working and got an 11 month old daughter keeping me on my toes so finding the time to read everything is pretty difficult, I tend to just skip to last page and start from there and listen to Clyde super score board while at work then catch up with sportsound podcast at night for the daily updates. One thing for sure is this has all been a major cock up and embarrassment for our game. Of course nobody could have predicted this virus but the handling of things since could have been dealt with better. 

Fozzyonthefence
18 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The furlough isnt going to carry on indefinitely and employers will soon be getting asked to contribute.

Dunfermline wont be the last club to bin a great many players.

No they won’t be but these players were all out of contract anyway.  Dunfermline have managed to get 17 players off the wage bill which will benefit them greatly.  We’re not in that position with short term contracts but a lot of the part time clubs are plus they have very small overheads and some of them reply on volunteers.

There seems to be a fair number of posters on here taking great joy in Dunfermline and QOTS emptying a load of players but totally oblivious to the dangers facing our club, especially if we have to play several months behind closed doors in the Championship. I’m envious that they’re able to get rid of so many players so easily, we desperately need to do that to cut costs too. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, jager man said:

Ignoring our demotion for now seeing as things are still up in the air, clubs with massive cash reserves or no debt and 8000 fans paying in to a fund every month shouldn't be too worried. So us and Celtic basically.

Behind us, Aberdeen and Hibs should have been in a decent position if they hadn't taken the crazy decision to defer wages and, in Hibs case, make a dogs dinner of their own fans contribution scheme. But they should be OK and can make cuts easily if needed.

Teams worried - D Utd with their debt has to be near top of the list. 

weegie jambo

If the Premiership is given the green light then I don't see why, if it's safe, the Championship and L1 & 2 cant start too. The lower league teams should be made to play even if it means pulling 11 guys out of The Dog & Duck pub team to represent Dunfermline or QOS. I'm not into this opinion that only teams who can field their strongest team should compete, that smacks of the unfair rules we have been campaigning against all along. The well run and fiscally prudent clubs will soon rise to the top.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Absolutely, although I’m finding it hard to keep up with things on here as I’m still working and got an 11 month old daughter keeping me on my toes so finding the time to read everything is pretty difficult, I tend to just skip to last page and start from there and listen to Clyde super score board while at work then catch up with sportsound podcast at night for the daily updates. One thing for sure is this has all been a major cock up and embarrassment for our game. Of course nobody could have predicted this virus but the handling of things since could have been dealt with better. 

Sounds like you’ve got your hands full. It has given an insight into how the SPFL is run and how the majority of clubs think, it’s not a good look. Can’t wait for the documentary either 🙈.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

If the Premiership is given the green light then I don't see why, if it's safe, the Championship and L1 & 2 cant start too. The lower league teams should be made to play even if it means pulling 11 guys out of The Dog & Duck pub team to represent Dunfermline or QOS. I'm not into this opinion that only teams who can field their strongest team should compete, that smacks of the unfair rules we have been campaigning against all along. The well run and fiscally prudent clubs will soon rise to the top.

Indeed, they would have to sign new players if the season was starting in July anyway with the same summer income. It’s more to do with testing apparently, £50 a pop three times a week is too much for them. It would probably be too much for a few top league teams too, not for us. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No they won’t be but these players were all out of contract anyway.  Dunfermline have managed to get 17 players of the wage bill which will benefit them greatly.  We’re not in that position with short term contracts but a lot of the part time clubs are plus they have very small overheads and some of them reply on volunteers.

There seems to be a fair number of posters on here taking great joy in Dunfermline and QOTS emptying a load of players but totally oblivious to the dangers facing our club, especially if we have to play several months behind closed doors in the Championship. I’m envious that they’re able to get rid of so many players so easily, we desperately need to do that to cut costs too. 

This would be happening anyhow. There's always a massive turnover in summer, especially during some sort of upheaval like the current outlook or relegation or promotion. 21 players exited Hibs season 17/18 according to wikipedia. 22 exited D Utd in 18/19 and about the same each of the few seasons before that after their relegation. We'll be able to cut costs no problem.

J.T.F.Robertson
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

The clubs have,  he is only putting in place what the representatives are doing. 

Probably with a very strong influence from you know who.

He is the fall guy for the carnage the clubs create 

The middle sentence, if true, would then make him party to the whole thing. He's surely not in his position soley for Celtic's benefit? (ah ken)

Also, I could handle any possible accusations of "fallguyery" for £388k. Poor him.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

It should be easier for lower teams to play. Can't see physical distancing being too tricky at most of their games!

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ignoring our demotion for now seeing as things are still up in the air, clubs with massive cash reserves or no debt and 8000 fans paying in to a fund every month shouldn't be too worried. So us and Celtic basically.

Behind us, Aberdeen and Hibs should have been in a decent position if they hadn't taken the crazy decision to defer wages and, in Hibs case, make a dogs dinner of their own fans contribution scheme. But they should be OK and can make cuts easily if needed.

Totally agree rash decision by these clubs even although it was after budge being slated for wage reductions. Its definitely one thing budge can't be criticised for.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No they won’t be but these players were all out of contract anyway.  Dunfermline have managed to get 17 players of the wage bill which will benefit them greatly.  We’re not in that position with short term contracts but a lot of the part time clubs are plus they have very small overheads and some of them reply on volunteers.

Definitely, depending on relegation clauses  and maybe having to use Clause 12 we could negotiate the release of a lot of players if we are down there. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Are you being serious?!  How can you just ignore our demotion?  We’ve already been demoted and rely on 11 of 12 Premiership clubs (with us not being one of them voting and Hibs being one of the 11) to even have a chance of being in the Premiership next season.  Dempster / Gordon could gain legendary status with the Hibs fans if they put us out of business.

Even if in the Premiership, playing behind closed doors, we’ll be losing huge amounts of money.

And we don’t have no debt.

jamtartan74

Ach it’s all good fun, glad I still have work to go to as being stuck at home with the other half constantly sounds like torture 😂. Aye it’s been a shitshow from the start and embarrassing to say the least, if we suffer then I hope to **** we bring others down with us, self interest is what has brought this on so if we are showing self interest by taking legal action then nobody should have any right to complain about it, bring it on. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

This would be happening anyhow. There's always a massive turnover in summer, especially during some sort of upheaval like the current outlook or relegation or promotion. 21 players exited Hibs season 17/18 according to wikipedia. 22 exited D Utd in 18/19 and about the same each of the few seasons before that after their relegation. We'll be able to cut costs no problem.

I agree with the first bit, that’s why I don’t understand why folk are getting excited about Dunfermline releasing 17 out of contract players.  But how are we going to cut costs with so many players under contract?  We’re relying on the players agreeing to move on elsewhere on probably much less money or perhaps not finding a club at all.  I don’t think it will be easy at all. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Are you being serious?!  How can you just ignore our demotion?  We’ve already been demoted and rely on 11 of 12 Premiership clubs (with us not being one of them voting and Hibs being one of the 11) to even have a chance of being in the Premiership next season.  Dempster / Gordon could gain legendary status with the Hibs fans if they put us out of business.

Even if in the Premiership, playing behind closed doors, we’ll be losing huge amounts of money.

And we don’t have no debt.

What external debt do we have? I ignored demotion for the purposes of that because it's still up in the air. Everyone is in a similar boat but we're in a safer boat than many. I don't see any other clubs with 8000 fans giving money to the club every month on top of ST sales, which are already healthy. We'll be making significant playing budget cuts like all clubs, aside from Hibs and Aberdeen who have virtue-signalled their way into a corner with a million or two quid of footballing debt.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

I agree with the first bit, that’s why I don’t understand why folk are getting excited about Dunfermline releasing 17 out of contract players.  But how are we going to cut costs with so many players under contract?  We’re relying on the players agreeing to move on elsewhere on probably much less money or perhaps not finding a club at all.  I don’t think it will be easy at all. 

It's a global pandemic and we've just been unfairly demoted with 8 games to go. We've got every justification for cutting costs and will be able to find a way. Many players have relegation clauses. No player is going to expect to get his full Premiership salary with us in these conditions. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What external debt do we have? I ignored demotion for the purposes of that because it's still up in the air. Everyone is in a similar boat but we're in a safer boat than many. I don't see any other clubs with 8000 fans giving money to the club every month on top of ST sales, which are already healthy. We'll be making significant playing budget cuts like all clubs, aside from Hibs and Aberdeen who have virtue-signalled their way into a corner with a million or two quid of footballing debt.

This is nothing to do with debt and everything to do with cash flow. If we can't play games till January, how are we generating cash flow other than FoH and reduced merchandise sales? When we play games, we should be able to monetise Hearts.tv for those games not picked up by broadcasters.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This is nothing to do with debt and everything to do with cash flow. If we can't play games till January, how are we generating cash flow other than FoH and reduced merchandise sales? When we play games, we should be able to monetise Hearts.tv for those games not picked up by broadcasters.

That applies to every club.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You didn’t say no external debt, you said no debt.  We’re not debt free but have no external debt.

Demotion is not up in the air - we’ve been officially demoted!  There is a tiny chance of us being in the Premiership next season, I can’t believe you’re being so flippant about it when our very existence could be at threat.  If we play next season in a Championship starting in August behind closed doors it will be catastrophic for the club. 

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's a global pandemic and we've just been unfairly demoted with 8 games to go. We've got every justification for cutting costs and will be able to find a way. Many players have relegation clauses. No player is going to expect to get his full Premiership salary with us in these conditions. 

I would hope they all have relegation clauses but we don’t know what is in their contracts.  If they don’t have them then they will expect to get their full wages, most of these players appear to have no shame!

Hungry hippo

All the chat re The Championship being in jeopardy is playing right into our hands.

It means the other clubs know we're not bluffing re court as wed have no choice but to challenge demotion. We all know they really don't want the scrutiny of court and can't afford the potential losses.

Therefore reconstruction is really back on the agenda despite the St Mirrens and Hibs of this world not really wanting it.

9 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You didn’t say no external debt, you said no debt.  We’re not debt free but have no external debt.

Demotion is not up in the air - we’ve been officially demoted!  There is a tiny chance of us being in the Premiership next season, I can’t believe you’re being so flippant about it when our very existence could be at threat.  If we play next season in a Championship starting in August behind closed doors it will be catastrophic for the club. 

You say a tiny chance. I'm considerably more optimistic. I only hope my optimism isn't misplaced.

It will be a major concern if AB doesn’t rubbish this by tomorrow.  The paper has literally got us in a begging position based on sources from other clubs.  This must be rectified and get the record to **** forever.  There has to be clarification from Ann tomorrow regardless as silenced has been deafening.

****ing fantasyland opinion of getting millions and clubs going down the tubes to pay us random money has to stop too.  Everyone has got it wrong since this whole shit happened, same fantasising over Levein getttinf more time to get the squad right and a wonderful youth side of things about to bear fruit 2 years ago. 

Get ****ing real.  Who the **** is to say we will win any lawsuit? It’s grim as **** and fantasy lawyers don’t make it any better.

If Ann is pleading with the other clubs to save us through reconstruction I hope loads of you on here stop acting like jumped up huns also.  

I’m sick of all this shit.  Nobody is doing this directly because it’s hearts apart from maybe the vermin.  Nobody else cares what club is bottom of the league. 

11 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

All the chat re The Championship being in jeopardy is playing right into our hands.

It means the other clubs know we're not bluffing re court as wed have no choice but to challenge demotion. We all know they really don't want the scrutiny of court and can't afford the potential losses.

Therefore reconstruction is really back on the agenda despite the St Mirrens and Hibs of this world not really wanting it.

This court case against everyone else is going to cost everyone millions? What planet are you on that it’s going to go in favour? 

“yes we award hearts ten million pounds to cover losses” based on absolutely nothing.  A Dundee vote they changed? What court is going to rule in our favour when the implications are to cease other football clubs? Seriously.  It’s time to back reconstruction because that is the only way and I hope Ann is doing that with sincerity because otherwise we are completely and utterly ****ed.  No pipe dream of wiping out other clubs.  We need reconstruction. 

Edited by Last Laff

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

It will be a major concern if AB doesn’t rubbish this by tomorrow.  The paper has literally got us in a begging position based on sources from other clubs.  This must be rectified and get the record to **** forever.  There has to be clarification from Ann tomorrow regardless as silenced has been deafening.

****ing fantasyland opinion of getting millions and clubs going down the tubes to pay us random money has to stop too.  Everyone has got it wrong since this whole shit happened, same fantasising over Levein getttinf more time to get the squad right and a wonderful youth side of things about to bear fruit 2 years ago. 

Get ****ing real.  Who the **** is to say we will win any lawsuit? It’s grim as **** and fantasy lawyers don’t make it any better.

If Ann is pleading with the other clubs to save us through reconstruction I hope loads of you on here stop acting like jumped up huns also.  

I’m sick of all this shit.  Nobody is doing this directly because it’s hearts apart from maybe the vermin.  Nobody else cares what club is bottom of the league. 

It won't be a major concern at all. She will ignore it because it's irrelevant. I suspect she has rather more important things to do at the moment.

As for the rest of your rant? Give it a rest mate, really.

Jamboelite
8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Feel better ?

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

This court case against everyone else is going to cost everyone millions? What planet are you on that it’s going to go in favour? 

“yes we award hearts ten million pounds to cover losses” based on absolutely nothing. 

How many times do people on here need to be told? Compensation is the last part of any claim we might make. If we go to court it is to overturn the decisions that have been made. We are only going to seek compensation if we fail on everything else.

We don't want to be dumped in the Championship at all. That is the whole point.

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

A bit tbh. Bed time. FTH. 

Chill. We'll still be the Famous Heart of Midlothian tomorrow, next week, next year, forever.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

“yes we award hearts ten million pounds to cover losses” based on absolutely nothing.  A Dundee vote they changed? What court is going to rule in our favour when the implications are to cease other football clubs? Seriously.  It’s time to back reconstruction because that is the only way and I hope Ann is doing that with sincerity because otherwise we are completely and utterly ****ed.  No pipe dream of wiping out other clubs.  We need reconstruction. 

There is a sound legal basis for hearts case. I don’t know if you’ve got a legal background but your “fantasy lawyer” comment suggests not. Which begs the question why on Earth you’re so confident hearts don’t have a case and that it’s a pipe dream.

The implications aren’t to cease other football clubs. In any case law doesn’t work that way. If it is found that hearts have not received the duty of care we are entitled to-a fair and just decision on that will be reached irrespective of implications.

Also it isn’t all hinged on dundee changing their vote.

There are three specific areas of scots law which are applicable to hearts case. 

Seriously get your facts facts right before running your big mouth.

4 minutes ago, Jambo66 said:

How many times do people on here need to be told? Compensation is the last part of any claim we might make. If we go to court it is to overturn the decisions that have been made. We are only going to seek compensation if we fail on everything else.

We don't want to be dumped in the Championship at all. That is the whole point.

What court?

Why would the court then overturn a majority vote? 
Ann is actually doing the best for us just now because the rest at this time is ludicrous talk.  
French court chucked out the case of their teams getting demoted, why would it be different here?  We’ve been shat on, massively but smashing the eggs in a basket of winning a legal fight when it is highly unlikely we will win is mental.  Do you not think for one minute if it was that cast iron to win a legal case we would have left it when the clubs done us over before with the reconstruction and stopped the payout to all the league clubs by forcing legal action? Instead we, Ann is trying to get the reconstruction through because it’s the only choice.

League reconstruction or getting £5-10m off the spfl:  I wonder what is most realistic to our chances.  

Guest ToqueJambo
35 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Sorry I'm not slitting my wrists for you. I assumed most Hearts fans would know that meant external debt, which is the debt to worry about. We're as likely to be fine as anyone, and have more reasons to be optimistic than many, even most, clubs in Scotland. League reconstruction is still on the table no matter what you think. We will then likely sue for damages if not.

Edited by ToqueJambo

6 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

There is a sound legal basis for hearts case. I don’t know if you’ve got a legal background but your “fantasy lawyer” comment suggests not. Which begs the question why on Earth you’re so confident hearts don’t have a case and that it’s a pipe dream.

The implications aren’t to cease other football clubs. In any case law doesn’t work that way. If it is found that hearts have not received the duty of care we are entitled to-a fair and just decision on that will be reached irrespective of implications.

Also it isn’t all hinged on dundee changing their vote.

There are three specific areas of scots law which are applicable to hearts case. 

Seriously get your facts facts right before running your big mouth.

If there was a sound legal basis we would be going down that route just now.

Im not from that background, you obviously are, advise us why then please why we will have a very good case against the ruling. And who we are taking it to, and why they would rule against the judgement that’s been made.

Ive not got a big mouth either.  I’m scared to ****. People on here thinking and shouting it’s going to be okay and other clubs are going to go bust and we will take them for millions makes no sense though:  you think that does good? Suppose Craig only needs one more window also or injuries.   

Edited by Last Laff

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

What court?

Ann is actually doing the best for us just now because the rest at this time is ludicrous talk.  
French court chucked out the case of their teams getting demoted, why would it be different here?  We’ve been shat on, massively but smashing the eggs in a basket of winning a legal fight when it is highly unlikely we will win is mental.  Do you not think for one minute if it was that cast iron to win a legal case we would have left it when the clubs done us over before with the reconstruction and stopped the payout to all the league clubs by forcing legal action? Instead we, Ann is trying to get the reconstruction through because it’s the only choice.

League reconstruction or getting £5-10m off the spfl:  I wonder what is most realistic to our chances.  

We're due a significant parachute payment - bigger than the usual one. Even the Premiership and other teams seems agree that. The question is how much. Many teams are going to profit from that vote to end the league at our and other clubs' expense. That's what our case will focus on. Why should a handful of clubs bear all the financial pain while other clubs not only don't lose money from the decision to end the league but actually gain financially - D Utd, Hamilton, St Mirren, etc for example?

Guest ToqueJambo
36 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I would hope they all have relegation clauses but we don’t know what is in their contracts.  If they don’t have them then they will expect to get their full wages, most of these players appear to have no shame!

Why are you so pessimistic? If we're in the championship it will be the weakest championship in years, even before you factor in the economic affect of Covid.

Geoff Kilpatrick
49 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

That applies to every club.

Yes but the point being that if the second tier pushes kick-off of that league back, it harms us more than anyone.

Geoff Kilpatrick
36 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

You might need to Google The Samaritans.

16 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

What court?

Thought you were off to bed? So much of your posting is just wrong. The court can overturn the vote if it finds that it was flawed. The French court has simply passed the case to another court because it doesn't have jurisdiction. No court action is cast iron.

Need I go on?

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Jackson is so full of shit it’s bordering on slander. With the money we pump in through the FoH (300 new or improved pledges) new strip and ST on sale, and the possibility to use Clause 12 to suspend our major outlay, that’s already down with pay cuts and the furlough scheme, I just can’t see us struggling to the extent he seems to want us too. It seems the DR I trying to be even worse than the S@n. After last Sunday’s nonsense we should be banning this rag.

He doesn't necessarily want us to struggle. It might be a placed article to encourage reconstruction, which would actually be a good sign.

Guest ToqueJambo
23 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes but the point being that if the second tier pushes kick-off of that league back, it harms us more than anyone.

If that's any sort of possibility, it also massively strengthens the case for league reconstruction or our case for compensation. Needlessly relegating teams into leagues that can't even play... the SPFL won't have a leg to stand on.

Edited by ToqueJambo

53 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

No it won't. I'm sorry for saying this, but at the moment you're making Chicken Licken look like the Fonz. Calm down.

Geoff Kilpatrick
33 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If that's any sort of possibility, it also massively strengthens the case for league reconstruction or our case for compensation. Needlessly relegating teams into leagues that can't even play... the SPFL won't have a leg to stand on.

Bingo

It seems so far that the assumption is that the Scottish Premier will be financially viable if it were to restart behind closed doors. Not ITK or anything, but I'm skeptical about them actually making that a reality. Surely clubs like Hamilton will struggle with the increased costs and limitations in revenue like the Championship clubs. 

If it wasn't for Celtic and others possibly competing in European competition, I think we'd have been already looking at a mothballed Premier. 

Got a mate who's a massive Raith man and he reckons they are in big trouble. If the season started without fans he thinks they'd be gone. Took all of my self control not to laugh my ass off as he was telling me, whatever sympathy I had for them died when they voted to expel us. IMO they are reaping what they sowed

brunoatemyhamster

No championship = No promotion = 2 seasons outside top flight( at least) = disaster. 

As much as I hope this hurts the Dunfermlines and Raiths of the world now, it makes it all the more likley we won't have a league to play in. 

Premier clubs are the only one guaranteed any sort of income from an improved TV deal. 

We might well survive, but it's pointless if there's no league to get promoted from. 

It's a question that Hearts should have asked and answered . Especially since we're selling tickets already. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, redjambo said:

No it won't. I'm sorry for saying this, but at the moment you're making Chicken Licken look like the Fonz. Calm down.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I agree.

The SPFL are otherwise asking the third biggest club in Scotland, with an average attendance of 16,000, who were demoted due to a global pandemic (with 24 points to play for), to then play in a division that cannot fulfil its fixture list.

That, plus be happy to have Hamilton and Ross County and St Mirren struggle to survive in a Premiership that is screaming out for Hearts to be there (financially, if nothing else).

By the day, this is getting more and more comical - and more and more likely that Hearts will be ‘asked’ to come back into the Premiership by the SPFL. 

I hope Hearts say that they will at least think about it - and get back to the SPFL within 51 days with an answer.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )