SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

His name is
14 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Quick recap as to where we are at, what we know, and what we can surmise from the histrionics.  Today will bring some further unexpected turns and twists no doubt.

Friday after three days of Borefest QC dragging this out, time was called at 1pm,  LC went for his shite to deliberate on how to inform the parties of the outcome. By 2pm we scored a 30 yard screamer into the top corner, DU had their case thrown out. But in the dying moments the SPFL managed to get a last minute equaliser, we were going to arbitration. But deep into injury time we grabbed the winner.  The result felt like a loss, all doom and gloom.  Only by 3pm on reviewing VAR and the written report the result was not that bad as the Judge ordered all documentation to be made available, but the media went into overdrive on that away goal will count double and we won’t get a result at the Nou Calpol!

The weekend, BBC reporting we can whistle now for compo, like us after a huge wobble, the realisation of what had happened came into full play!  The SPFL and C3(Calpol 3) had actually only changed the arena for battle, we wanted to remain in the Jungle, they wanted Desert, only to discover we sent in the Desert Rats and all they had left was the Navy?  The C3 were giving up as the court costs left them without any re-enforcements and ammo, but the SPFL pleading with them to fight on, For the C3 this is now a suicide mission, we have tanks they are sitting in an inflatable dingy!

Monday: this should have been a day of rest but the SPFL went into antagonise mode by publishing the fixtures, to rub our noses in it.  Doncaster went into the Sky Studio playing three blind mice badly on his fiddle while Rome was burning. As an act of defiance DU came out with an ill-judged  JOINT statement claiming the moral high ground and to ask for help by all by reiterating the call to arms by Doncaster to gain the assistance of all other members, once again our own board have acted in bad faith against us.  Now this joint statement was NOT released simultaneously indeed it was full hour for Cove to copy and Paste it, but changed one sentence to give weight to flawed argument that they won the league at a canter.  RR waited 2 full hours before releasing the same statement but with one line omitted as that would have been even more embarrassing?

Later on Monday the SFA confirmed that the Arbitration game has started will all competitors be ready?  Only RR started running about the battlefield in shell shock, they don’t know if it’s New York or New Year.  It would be kinder just to take out the service revolver and go for a walk in the woods.  They decided that it would be wrong to ask fans to finance this as it came to a total shock to them that court cases and QC’s cost money.  Worse still the C3 and the SPFL thought that Arbitration would be concluded by Doncaster and a couple of buddies and would not only be done and fitted up.  But there would be zero cost.  The Horrors of war have kicked in.  RR have realised that the cost of this Arbitrary war is going to cost the 5x that of the CoS and will be 10x if they have to pay our legal expenses too  £300k in total!  And worse even if they win the promotion battle they could still lose the war by having to pay their share up to £10m in compensation, plus legal fees.

Dundee Utd concluded their extraordinary day by after trying to get their shitty picture pinned on the Fridge, in  the worst case of desperation ever by getting the begging bowl out, proudly announced without any hint of irony, that they paid compensation for a manager from a club that was shafted by their league too.  Finally the day ended with RR pretty much conceding defeat and reluctant acceptance that NOT being promoted might be the cheapest option.

Today:  Motherwell have pulled their guy from the board? And well one would hope the C3 throw in the towel and go for a dignified surrender, live to fight another day.  What will this achieve?  Well it will expose the true intensions of the SPFL to shaft us at everybody else’s expense.   I would hope that a significant number of clubs will tell them to re-instate us as they won’t be happy settling for compensation. But we went from Friday being oot ra geme   Oh and just in case we get max compensation each club will have to fork out £250k each.  The CoS costs has nearly crippled RR.

I will re-iterate this point.  IT WAS A TOTAL SURPRISE that this has a cost to it, they fought hard over Article 99  without reading it all.  They have brought all of this unto thee an thine own door!

Well sumerised 👍🏻

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

There is also money owed to Ladbrokes and other sponsors.

The SPFL are now left giving away packages to compensate for their incompetence.  While it might mean less money paid back, it also means less money coming into the game. The SPFL paid executives are employed to sell the Scottish league game and generate income for the clubs. They have failed hopelessly. Even the much heralded record breaking Sky deal is less than what some other comparable countries leagues get. We don’t even have a league sponsor FFS!!

Why the 42 clubs don’t put the SPFL under more scrutiny in beyond me. Between the Chairman and the CEO they are taking somewhere in the region of 600k a year in salary alone.

I made a joke earlier that the TV deal has went up with inflation and thats about it. 

I thought I'd test that theory out. 

Our TV deal in 2013 was worth £20m

Our TV deal in 2020 is worth £25m. 

That £20m in todays money is worth nearly £24m. That means in effect, our 'record' deal was barely a £1m pa increase. It could be argued that footballs inflation since then has went up even further and our deal is negative if anything (regular £100m transfers now, whilst every Scottish club scrounges around in the free agent market). 

Used this inflation calculator to check HERE (I'm fairly confident I've picked the right time period etc. but if any part of its wrong please correct me. Very interested in how such a shitty increase is viewed as a success. 

So, Neil Doncaster received a 30% wage rise for what? Effectively a 4% increase in the TV deal? We wonder why the game is ****ed. 

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Rice ( Hamilton ) trying to weasel out of the mix by saying Hamilton would do as we have done. Pity the clown didn't come out earlier and back us. They will still get the same treatment all the other clowns get when we get back to playing ( no matter what league ) 

He probably had a bet on it somewhere down the line.

28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That's Bonnyrigg Rose added to my shit list as well. 

Never thought I'd have such disdain for so many nothing clubs- Raith, utd, Ross county, cove, Cowdenbeath, s Albion now Bonnyrigg Rose. 

Bit much to add a team to the naughty list because of one tube in their support.

Randy Marsh
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Rice ( Hamilton ) trying to weasel out of the mix by saying Hamilton would do as we have done. Pity the clown didn't come out earlier and back us. They will still get the same treatment all the other clowns get when we get back to playing ( no matter what league ) 

They would never have had to.  The resolution wouldn't have included expulsion for teams if Hamilton had been bottom.  They had a director on the SPFL board.  Another joke. 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Our league is crying out for someone like Barry Hearn. 

Absolutely. I hope a no confidence vote follows this shambles to try and oust the *****, or at least make his position untenable. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, graygo said:

Bit much to add a team to the naughty list because of one tube in their support.

Tbh, my post was a bit  tongue in cheek. 

I've never had anything to do with them in the past, and never will in the future. 

But tbh, **** everyone atm is generally my motto in regards to football. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yessss! 

St Johnstone added to the list as well. 

Sanctimonious tinpot bellends who take the knee to the OF. They were never off my list.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, OTT said:

I made a joke earlier that the TV deal has went up with inflation and thats about it. 

I thought I'd test that theory out. 

Our TV deal in 2013 was worth £20m

Our TV deal in 2020 is worth £25m. 

U

That £20m in todays money is worth nearly £24m. That means in effect, our 'record' deal was barely a £1m pa increase. It could be argued that footballs inflation since then has went up even further and our deal is negative if anything (regular £100m transfers now, whilst every Scottish club scrounges around in the free agent market). 

Used this inflation calculator to check HERE (I'm fairly confident I've picked the right time period etc. but if any part of its wrong please correct me. Very interested in how such a shitty increase is viewed as a success. 

So, Neil Doncaster received a 30% wage rise for what? Effectively a 4% increase in the TV deal? We wonder why the game is ****ed. 

He's going to avoid all scrutiny again as well, farce. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sanctimonious tinpot bellends who take the knee to the OF. They were never off my list.

😂😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Absolutely. I hope a no confidence vote follows this shambles to try and oust the *****, or at least make his position untenable. 

Very much doubt it

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yessss! 

St Johnstone added to the list as well. 

If you start with the premise of hating every team, other than Hearts, it makes list far easier. So far, Partick, East Fife, Edinburgh City, Falkirk & Stranraer have come off mine and every other club can go **** themselves. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, graygo said:

Add to that the fact that we can't be sure he is a Bonnyrigg Rose supporter anyway, then it becomes even more unfair to add them to any sort of list. In fact, we should maybe start a 'sympathy list' for clubs that have posters on here who claim to support them while attempting to rip our club apart. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If you start with the premise of hating every team, other than Hearts, it makes list far easier. So far, Partick, East Fife, Edinburgh City, Falkirk & Stranraer have come off mine and every other club can go **** themselves. 

Fair doos, makes it easier. 

ICT? 

LarrysRightFoot
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Our league is crying out for someone like Barry Hearn. 

The best thing that can come out of all of the this a head to toe restructure of the way Scottish football operates. Grass roots to governance. 

We have had people (Wotte, McClair etc.) who have wanted to change different aspects of the game for the better walk away because of the self interest and short sightedness of clubs and officials at various levels. 

We need change. 

22 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Credit where credit is due HtH that is a belter

Have some Mana dude

Content of HtH post was deleted so as not to clog up the board

Weakened Offender
On 06/07/2020 at 11:32, cosanostra said:

No, it's not.

He could have said "you were the worst team so even though you didn't finish last, you deserve to go down" and saved us about 10 minutes of obviousness that pretty much no-one disagrees with.

We were the worst team but we didn't finish last and were relegated by vote and that is scandalously unfair. Especially when the English league is currently being played to a fair conclusion. Why was ours not treated the same?

His post was basic, obvious, drawn out and completely pointless.

We know why and who caused us to be in the position we are in - Levein and Budge.

We know who decided to remove us from the league despite not finishing last. What more is there to say? We deserved a chance to fight for our place and that was voted away from us. 

Well **** that. That is not sporting and is completely farcical.

I know, I was being facetious. 😉

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

The best thing that can come out of all of the this a head to toe restructure of the way Scottish football operates. Grass roots to governance. 

We have had people (Wotte, McClair etc.) who have wanted to change different aspects of the game for the better walk away because of the self interest and short sightedness of clubs and officials at various levels. 

We need change. 

It’s not going to happen. Like it or not, the number of clubs who voted for the SPFL plan means there’s a big majority of clubs who think they’ve done the right thing - mainly because from a self interest point of view, this scenario suits them. 

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, firsttimecaller said:

There’s an interesting level of debate on JKB. Thank you to the individuals who happily raised points that I should consider rather than supplying personal insults. Not in any way taking the moral high ground, but as soon as anyone resorts to mindless insults, you know there’s no depth to the argument.

Correctly, these are my opinions. You can feel free to disagree with me, and that’s okay. Personal insults are not.

You are, in my opinion, deliberately omitting essential facts to try to validate the Good Friday vote shenanigans and then revealing another wee gem of mindset.

The 81% was acheived by threatening, desperate, clubs with not receiving the rest of their prize money, if they did not vote in favour of the one sided proposal put forward, in Doncaster's name, by the real powers hiding in the shadows. 

Doncaster phoning any club, to encourage them to vote in favour, because the vote has been passed anyway, is deliberately inflating the vote his masters wanted. How many other clubs may he have done this with? We only know about Aberdeen. He, or his masters, certainly got Dundee to change their vote, after it quite mysteriously got lost in an email quarantine, all on it's own, at a critical time when the SPFL knew what the result of a "no" vote, from Dundee, would mean to their hopes.

The SPFL board did not tell the clubs that curtailing the season would result in refunds of funds, already received from the broadcasters, which would then reduce future pay outs. They only said that declaring the season "null and void" would result in funds having to be paid back. They further mislead clubs by saying that they could not receive advances on their prize money,  unless tied into the vote.

Your comments about Ann Budge say everything about your attitude and those of some of the clubs who continued to vote against any reasonable remedies that she had to try to put forward, because the man, who earns £400k a year, didn't have time, didn't want to, or was maybe discouraged by others to do so. You, and others like you, would rather take Scottish football to the brink of financial disaster, rather than agree to a reasonable solution that would help every club survive this global crisis, just because you don't like Ann Budge. You, and others, think it is just dandy that your spite towards Hearts and Ann Budge, also severely punishes Partick Thistle and Stranraer, and denies the ambitions of a few other clubs.

The thinking, and attitude, of you and those others, is the reason why Scottish football has been overtaken by countries who we used to regard as minnows, and why Scottish clubs, including the illustrious 9 in a row champions, are now an embarrassment in European competition.

And for what it's worth, I don't believe for one minute that you do not have an allegiance to a Scottish Premiership football club, as well as Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic.

David McCaig
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No reason to hate Inverness

11 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Both knees, surely?

38 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Because of one fan's opinion? 

I think it is fair enough to be critical of comments from an office holder but a fan?

I have no problem with DUFC, Cove or Raith fighting their corner in court. If however their chairmen voted against reconstruction then I have a problem with them...Why was the reconstruction vote secretive? Surely we should know for sure which clubs voted for relegation in a curtailed season?

Exactly lay the cards on the table and let’s all see who stands by what they voted.

we all know the 2 faced spineless shitehouses won’t do it though.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Stop quoting the slaver

I thought trolling (because that's all the twat is doing) was against JKB policy. Mods should empty this choob.

bobskeldon
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Only Nicola sturgeon can answer why there are such inconsistencies over lockdown.  Pubs to open but you cant play football....

When can professional sport resume?

From Monday 22 June, elite football, rugby and racing can resume behind closed doors with suitable health protection measures in place.

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbh, my post was a bit  tongue in cheek. 

I've never had anything to do with them in the past, and never will in the future. 

But tbh, **** everyone atm is generally my motto in regards to football. 

It's the safest way to be fair, that way nobody gets missed. 👍

Ethan Hunt
12 minutes ago, Bickfest said:

Excellent, informative post, thanks. And I think we can add that the approach to the whole thing was itself unfairly prejudicial, in that the SPFL attempted to change the Rules, after the competition was under way, by means of a company resolution which required a lower level of approval than the amendment of a contract (which would have required 100% approval by all parties). Breach of contract.

With section 994 the SPFL are walking through a self created minefield knowing that they can’t safely get to the other side. It seems to me that they know they are going to lose some limbs, it’s just a matter of how many.

David Black
1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

We need change. 

We need like minded clubs to form a breakaway league with 1 governing body , It should be a league consisting only of full time clubs. This was almost achieved in 2003(?) but some clubs changed their minds at the last minute. Biggest mistake in Scottish Football history,  We had the Old Firm by the balls but again short sighted people ruined it again. The league with the best product will attract the best TV deal. No matter how this all pans out, it has shown those who govern the game to be at best, incompetent and many club owners/chairmen small minded idiots. Things have to change after this.

bobskeldon
1 hour ago, Kylejordan said:

Nicola sturgeon has only given permission for premiership clubs to train as they are going starting August 1st. The person we all know holds the real answer to this is that absolute helmet Doncaster. 
He could say that all clubs who are available to train with the correct safeguarding measures in place are able to train. 

When can professional sport resume?

From Monday 22 June, elite football, rugby and racing can resume behind closed doors with suitable health protection measures in place.

18Jambo_dave74

The inconsistencies and attitudes towards Hearts from many clubs, supporters and members of the media has been clear since the start of this.

1) Hearts act quickly and decisively to ask players to take pay cuts in order to sustain the club and we are absolutely slated for it. Hibs and Aberdeen fob everyone off with 'deferrals' yet at a later date say they need to make cuts...not a peep from these same people. I think I'm right in saying Rangers players have either taken cuts or deferrals yet they spent considerable money on Hagi...any mention of this? 

2) On wage cuts we heard from the players union regularly and good old Fraser Wishart was wheeled out for his opinion...anyone heard from him regarding cuts at other clubs...?

3) "HEARTS DESERVE TAE GO DOON" is all we hear from opposition fans. Let them have their argument and then say to them "what about Partick Thistle?"...suddenly their argument disappears. "Aye but youz were goin doon anyway" suddenly doesn't apply to them. 

4) Budge was again slated for bringing a mystery benefactor to the table. She was also told by the SPFL that she had to "prepare a paper" on it. When said benefactor pumps millions of pounds of his own money in to Scottish Football, not so much as an apology to Budge. Of course all these clubs took the money as well. 

5) Hearts paying compensation for Neilson and were slated because of us taking wage cuts etc. I'm awaiting this attitude towards Dundee United, particularly whist they are literally begging rival clubs and fans for donations. 

6) When this shambles was all announced, anyone on social media would have noticed the tsunami of hatred towards our club and the level of pleasure people were taking. No consideration of people potentially losing their jobs and livelihoods particularly when you change the narrative again and mention Partick Thistle. However now that clubs are struggling financially, people are concerned and of course it our fault. 

From the start we have been painted out as the bad guys in all this and that will continue. Every argument is based on Hearts and what we "deserve". Nobody brings up Partick and what they "deserve". Nobody brings up Stranraer or even Kelty or Brora. "Youz were bottom and deserved tae go doon"...well what about Brechin?

As Tom English - who has been excellent throughout this - has said, if you punch someone in the face then you shouldn't be surprised to get whacked back. 

glynnlondon
2 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Is that Irvine Welsh????? 😮

Probably something deviant with that welt

LarrysRightFoot
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s not going to happen. Like it or not, the number of clubs who voted for the SPFL plan means there’s a big majority of clubs who think they’ve done the right thing - mainly because from a self interest point of view, this scenario suits them. 

I don’t believe a lot of clubs think they done the correct thing - they would probably admit they voted in self interest.

I hope reasoning behind votes is made available for the those adjudicating the arbitration. Was one the reasons ‘not Brora is too long a drive’? Sure I heard that somewhere.

We should have a 3 man independently elected board who have no ties to any clubs. What they says goes. 

35 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Quick recap as to where we are at, what we know, and what we can surmise from the histrionics.  Today will bring some further unexpected turns and twists no doubt.

Friday after three days of Borefest QC dragging this out, time was called at 1pm,  LC went for his shite to deliberate on how to inform the parties of the outcome. By 2pm we scored a 30 yard screamer into the top corner, DU had their case thrown out. But in the dying moments the SPFL managed to get a last minute equaliser, we were going to arbitration. But deep into injury time we grabbed the winner.  The result felt like a loss, all doom and gloom.  Only by 3pm on reviewing VAR and the written report the result was not that bad as the Judge ordered all documentation to be made available, but the media went into overdrive on that away goal will count double and we won’t get a result at the Nou Calpol!

The weekend, BBC reporting we can whistle now for compo, like us after a huge wobble, the realisation of what had happened came into full play!  The SPFL and C3(Calpol 3) had actually only changed the arena for battle, we wanted to remain in the Jungle, they wanted Desert, only to discover we sent in the Desert Rats and all they had left was the Navy?  The C3 were giving up as the court costs left them without any re-enforcements and ammo, but the SPFL pleading with them to fight on, For the C3 this is now a suicide mission, we have tanks they are sitting in an inflatable dingy!

Monday: this should have been a day of rest but the SPFL went into antagonise mode by publishing the fixtures, to rub our noses in it.  Doncaster went into the Sky Studio playing three blind mice badly on his fiddle while Rome was burning. As an act of defiance DU came out with an ill-judged  JOINT statement claiming the moral high ground and to ask for help by all by reiterating the call to arms by Doncaster to gain the assistance of all other members, once again our own board have acted in bad faith against us.  Now this joint statement was NOT released simultaneously indeed it was full hour for Cove to copy and Paste it, but changed one sentence to give weight to flawed argument that they won the league at a canter.  RR waited 2 full hours before releasing the same statement but with one line omitted as that would have been even more embarrassing?

Later on Monday the SFA confirmed that the Arbitration game has started will all competitors be ready?  Only RR started running about the battlefield in shell shock, they don’t know if it’s New York or New Year.  It would be kinder just to take out the service revolver and go for a walk in the woods.  They decided that it would be wrong to ask fans to finance this as it came to a total shock to them that court cases and QC’s cost money.  Worse still the C3 and the SPFL thought that Arbitration would be concluded by Doncaster and a couple of buddies and would not only be done and fitted up.  But there would be zero cost.  The Horrors of war have kicked in.  RR have realised that the cost of this Arbitrary war is going to cost the 5x that of the CoS and will be 10x if they have to pay our legal expenses too  £300k in total!  And worse even if they win the promotion battle they could still lose the war by having to pay their share up to £10m in compensation, plus legal fees.

Dundee Utd concluded their extraordinary day by after trying to get their shitty picture pinned on the Fridge, in  the worst case of desperation ever by getting the begging bowl out, proudly announced without any hint of irony, that they paid compensation for a manager from a club that was shafted by their league too.  Finally the day ended with RR pretty much conceding defeat and reluctant acceptance that NOT being promoted might be the cheapest option.

Today:  Motherwell have pulled their guy from the board? And well one would hope the C3 throw in the towel and go for a dignified surrender, live to fight another day.  What will this achieve?  Well it will expose the true intensions of the SPFL to shaft us at everybody else’s expense.   I would hope that a significant number of clubs will tell them to re-instate us as they won’t be happy settling for compensation. But we went from Friday being oot ra geme   Oh and just in case we get max compensation each club will have to fork out £250k each.  The CoS costs has nearly crippled RR.

I will re-iterate this point.  IT WAS A TOTAL SURPRISE that this has a cost to it, they fought hard over Article 99  without reading it all.  They have brought all of this unto thee an thine own door!

Top of the league, wi that post, take a bow

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

You are, in my opinion, deliberately omitting essential facts to try to validate the Good Friday vote shenanigans and then revealing another wee gem of mindset.

The 81% was acheived by threatening, desperate, clubs with not receiving the rest of their prize money, if they did not vote in favour of the one sided proposal put forward, in Doncaster's name, by the real powers hiding in the shadows. 

Doncaster phoning any club, to encourage them to vote in favour, because the vote has been passed anyway, is deliberately inflating the vote his masters wanted. How many other clubs may he have done this with? We only know about Aberdeen. He, or his masters, certainly got Dundee to change their vote, after it quite mysteriously got lost in an email quarantine, all on it's own, at a critical time when the SPFL knew what the result of a "no" vote, from Dundee, would mean to their hopes.

The SPFL board did not tell the clubs that curtailing the season would result in refunds of funds, already received from the broadcasters, which would then reduce future pay outs. They only said that declaring the season "null and void" would result in funds having to be paid back. They further mislead clubs by saying that they could not receive advances on their prize money,  unless tied into the vote.

Your comments about Ann Budge say everything about your attitude and those of some of the clubs who continued to vote against any reasonable remedies that she had to try to put forward, because the man, who earns £400k a year, didn't have time, didn't want to, or was maybe discouraged by others to do so. You, and others like you, would rather take Scottish football to the brink of financial disaster, rather than agree to a reasonable solution that would help every club survive this global crisis, just because you don't like Ann Budge. You, and others, think it is just dandy that your spite towards Hearts and Ann Budge, also severely punishes Partick Thistle and Stranraer, and denies the ambitions of a few other clubs.

The thinking, and attitude, of you and those others, is the reason why Scottish football has been overtaken by countries who we used to regard as minnows, and why Scottish clubs, including the illustrious 9 in a row champions, are now an embarrassment in European competition.

And for what it's worth, I don't believe for one minute that you do not have an allegiance to a Scottish Premiership football club, as well as Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic.

Great post, particularly the last paragraph 

5 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

That sentence makes no sense. 

Could be applied to every post he's made.

37 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Brilliant. 

Rick Sanchez

I really hope there is no softening of the fans or the board when shit starts to hit the fan for other clubs.

**** them all.

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I thought trolling (because that's all the twat is doing) was against JKB policy. Mods should empty this choob.

You’ll be waiting a while for that unfortunately. Trolling **** out of Hearts fans on a Hearts fans site is just fine apparently. 

17 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

If you insist. Just wondering, given you finished the season 16 points behind Livi, if you hope to get ahead of Ayr and Dunfermline, or even Dundee and Caley in the forthcoming Championship season?

The only thing you're 'interested' in is making a prize ^^^^ of yourself. Well done, you've succeeded.

Now off you go.

👋

Bazzas right boot

Imagine being a Dundee utd fan right now.... 

Promoted by a vote, won nothing. 

That deciding vote was from your city rivals. 

You vote against reconstruction to help relegated teams, one of which you were voted to replace in the first place. 

You then get told you need to defend your position in court 

You do that and get beat. 

After that you realise you can't afford to defend yourself further. 

You then beg fans and other clubs to assist you defend yourself against somthing that you brought on yourself. 

What a ****ing riddy of a club. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

AllyjamboDerbyshire
10 minutes ago, Interested Bystander said:

If you insist. Just wondering, given you finished the season 16 points behind Livi, if you hope to get ahead of Ayr and Dunfermline, or even Dundee and Caley in the forthcoming Championship season?

So how do you square the insulting nature of the above post with the one you posted earlier shown below? Is this a response to the points you would 'happily consider' or just a manifestation of the true purpose of your sojourn here?

Why, it's almost like you are two different posters, with one post almost ranging from conciliatory to condescending, while the other is a poor attempt at mickey taking. One of you gone for lunch now? 

2 hours ago, firsttimecaller said:

There’s an interesting level of debate on JKB. Thank you to the individuals who happily raised points that I should consider rather than supplying personal insults. Not in any way taking the moral high ground, but as soon as anyone resorts to mindless insults, you know there’s no depth to the argument.

Correctly, these are my opinions. You can feel free to disagree with me, and that’s okay. Personal insults are not.

Pans Jambo
46 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

That was a brilliant read Hagar. had me chucking a few times too. Solid piece of work.

19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Both knees, surely?

A green and white shin pad on the left knee, and a red, white and blue one on the right.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You vote against reconstruction to help relegated teams, one of which you were voted to replace in the first place. 

You do that and win, get arbitration that you wanted. 

After winning you realise you can't afford the defence you asked for in the first place. 

You then beg fans and other clubs to assist you defend yourself against somthing that you brought on yourself. 

They didn't win. They wanted the case thrown out. I think it was the SPFL that wanted it to go to arbitration. That is why DU/RR/CR are having to cough up legal fees.

The Future's Maroon
8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Interested bystander 🤔🤔

in other words- Dogger!!

I laughed out loud too much to that reply 👏

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You do that and win, get arbitration that you wanted. 

After winning you realise you can't afford the defence you asked for in the first place. 

They didn’t win their court case.

you could also add to that after pleading poverty and putting the begging bowl out you then stump up money for a new manager.🤔 strange behaviour indeed

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )