SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Back to 2005
8 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

I don’t understand WHY a business is stopped from going about their business! Who has said Hearts can’t go about their business. As long as the same Covid testing, procedures etc are in place, Hearts why could we not start training. It’s like saying some hairdressers can open but some can’t even if they have all taken the same Covid prevention strategies! Can anyone tell me who is saying we can’t train? Thanks

Only Nicola sturgeon can answer why there are such inconsistencies over lockdown.  Pubs to open but you cant play football....

Edited by Back to 2005

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

So according to our friend! 

its entirely justifiable that hearts and thistle suffer the full consequences and  financial damage becuase clubs didn’t intend to harm us, they were only looking out for there own interests..

but utterly abhorrent that some some other clubs may suffer the consequences or financial damage when hearts and thistle look out for our interests.  He hold this view we have clearly demonstrated we are not trying to harm anyone firstly by proposing many alternative (no detriment)  solutions and bringing a source of funding to the table to help all clubs through this period

is that about right? 🤦‍♂️

Yes that is pretty much the general opinion of the less educated opposition support.

You can try and help educate them on the points you have made but it only serves to make them even more angry, bitter and twisted. 

They are blinded by their jealousy of Hearts as a club and they can’t help themselves. 

They know that whatever the outcome of this as we have seen time and time again, Hearts and the supporters will bounce back stronger, the rest of Scottish football won’t recover. 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I'd also add that everyone's shocked by our arrogance in not bending over and taking it.

Put simply, clubs are angry that we are doing something that these clubs would do if they were in the exact same position. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
56 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

A point this numpty failed to grasp.

No, he no doubt grasps it and its importance, which is why he chooses to ignore it in his posts.

Ethan Hunt
8 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

He still hasn’t answered the most basic question... did Dundee vote.  This whole farce falls at the very first hurdle.

In relation to our petition - from the way I read (I could be wrong) Section 994, Companies Act 2006 - the crux of the matter is the initial resolution and the fact that there was a vote. The fact that the vote itself had ‘issues’ further demonstrates the company actually caused unfair prejudice to 40 other clubs as concessions were apparently given to Aberdeen and Dundee for their votes.

Harry Potter
20 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

FFS don't feed the troll.

A precious one too. Absolute roaster

roaster :lol:

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

In relation to our petition - from the way I read (I could be wrong) Section 994, Companies Act 2006 - the crux of the matter is the initial resolution and the fact that there was a vote. The fact that the vote itself had ‘issues’ further demonstrates the company actually caused unfair prejudice to 40 other clubs as concessions were apparently given to Aberdeen and Dundee for their votes.

I would guess that we are seeking the double whammy of both the resolution having failed and also being unfairly prejudicial.

This will keep coming back to the basic point of why the SPFL didn’t remove any doubt over the Dundee vote and re-run the exercise.

Edited by David McCaig

Unknown user
Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Put simply, clubs are angry that we are doing something that these clubs would do if they were in the exact same position. 

If they could! None of them have a support pumping in 6 figures every single month, who'll step up to save the club as many times as it takes. None of them have a philanthropic benefactor who's been quietly pumping in millions and who has our back for the next half decade.

We're probably the worst possible club to try and put in this position from their point of view 

:verysmug:

kingantti1874

Also, I should have added when other clubs considered their  “interests” they included 

1. (Premiership teams) Hearts surely won’t be as bad again- there is absolutely less chance we will be relegated next season if they are not in this division.. 

2. (Championship teams ) Having hearts in the championship will mean some bigger gates.  

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

roaster :lol:

One of the best reasons for coming on JKB is for the insults, especially the ones aimed at Hobos.

Kylejordan
10 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

I don’t understand WHY a business is stopped from going about their business! Who has said Hearts can’t go about their business. As long as the same Covid testing, procedures etc are in place, why could we not start training. It’s like saying some hairdressers can open but some can’t even if they have all taken the same Covid prevention strategies! Can anyone tell me who is saying we can’t train? Thanks

Nicola sturgeon has only given permission for premiership clubs to train as they are going starting August 1st. The person we all know holds the real answer to this is that absolute helmet Doncaster. 
He could say that all clubs who are available to train with the correct safeguarding measures in place are able to train. 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, firsttimecaller said:

Seems that it is OK for 'other business people' to vote in their own interests but not for Hearts and Thistle to take action to protect theirs? How strange. Bonnyrigg Rose took action to protect their own position and as a result other clubs DID suffer.

This whole SPFL thing stinks to high heaven and if you can't smell it, I'd get yourself a check up pronto.

The Dundee vote, the 28 days deadline which sometimes seems to be forgotten in a sea of other nonsense, and a vote whose partial results are disclosed not only before the 28 day deadline but indeed before a vote had been cast. 

In sure Kevin Keegan style I would love it if all our suspicions are proved to be founded.  

Time will tell. What you can be sure of though is that after exhausting all our legal options, we will indeed take our medicine, as we've done before, back our club, and haul ourselves back to where we actually DO belong.

In closing, I'd say that folks like you, maybe need to stop focusing on Big Bad Hearts and consider Partick, Stranraer, Brora and Kelty. Perhaps you're judgement wouldn't be so clouded as it clearly is now 

Fluorescent Adolescent
6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Some other clubs fans are angry that we haven’t rolled over and taken it as deep down they know their clubs wouldn’t be able to afford the costs of such a challenge.

And that’s exactly what the SPFL board were banking on.

Unlucky.

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

If they could! None of them have a support pumping in 6 figures every single month, who'll step up to save the club as many times as it takes. None of them have a philanthropic benefactor who's been quietly pumping in millions and who has our back for the next half decade.

We're probably the worst possible club to try and put in this position from their point of view 

:verysmug:

Its also felt very clear, that if it was a team like St Mirren or Hamilton in our position, the football community would do more to help them. But because it is us, and people like to see big clubs get a kicking then it has become a stubborn view of you cant get any special faviours because you deserve it as you should not be at the bottom.

Ethan Hunt

@firsttimecaller doing a great job of creating deflection away from those who were the cause of this whole debacle. His noise is no different to that of the SMSM, it’s just noise. Hopefully soon we’ll be enjoying the silence.

Oneneilberry

@firsttimecaller see when your argument actually has some valid points and as you put it ‘depth’ to it instead of the ramblings of a bitter Hibby you may actually get some reasoned responses  
 instead your arguments ,much like the Celtic da’s on Twitter and some of your more deluded peers from Easter Road are only based on a hatred of all things HMFC

so I’d like to echo a lot of fellow board members thoughts

**** off 👋👋👋

23 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Click the three lines on the top corner of the page, account, ignored users. 

Thank you very much. That should help vastly improve my enjoyment of this thread.

Gordon Ramsay
5 minutes ago, Oneneilberry said:

@firsttimecaller see when your argument actually has some valid points and as you put it ‘depth’ to it instead of the ramblings of a bitter Hibby you may actually get some reasoned responses  
 instead your arguments ,much like the Celtic da’s on Twitter and some of your more deluded peers from Easter Road are only based on a hatred of all things HMFC

so I’d like to echo a lot of fellow board members thoughts

**** off 👋👋👋

His arguments are crap. Its just the pish you see spouted on twitter and Hibs.net but with punctuation. 

If he is indeed a Bonnyrigg Rose fan and he's spent that amount of time researching on here then we are dealing with someone who has absolutely no life. 

Like a jobbie that won't flush. 

Nookie Bear
28 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I love it when opposition fans come on here and post their opinions, it’s staggering some of the warped views on this case. 

They clearly don’t have the capacity to form their own opinion and instead just lift their knowledge from the sun/record.  I’ll happily leave it to other Hearts fans to educate these people, unfortunately they are so blinkered in their views of Hearts they won’t accept the truth.   

I also think it comes down to a lot of clubs being jealous of Hearts and the supporters, no one else could create something like FOH and save our football club like we have.  Loads of bitter wee people that foam at the mouth any time Hearts is mentioned.

I ****ing love it.  

That's unfair, he has canvassed opinion on the massively impartial Pie & Bovril forum 😀

Spellczech
23 hours ago, graygo said:

All over the place.

Even if you just read the bits you highlighted, they make perfect sense. We don't know if they voted against reconstruction or not.

They are fighting their corner, we are fighting ours. 

This is what we've been reduced to by the clubs that voted against reconstruction - but we don't yet know for sure which clubs these were...If you know then please tell me.

Edited by Spellczech

Ethan Hunt
1 hour ago, firsttimecaller said:

The release of documents is not going to offer Hearts anything that they don’t already know. 

Yet the SPFL and DU/RR/CR QC’s fought tooth and nail to avoid it.

Bazzas right boot

That's Bonnyrigg Rose added to my shit list as well. 

Never thought I'd have such disdain for so many nothing clubs- Raith, utd, Ross county, cove, Cowdenbeath, s Albion now Bonnyrigg Rose. 

Ethan Hunt
24 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I would guess that we are seeking the double whammy of both the resolution having failed and also being unfairly prejudicial.

This will keep coming back to the basic point of why the SPFL didn’t remove any doubt over the Dundee vote and re-run the exercise.

The fundamental point is how they arrived at the resolution they did. That, and the circumstances leading up to it, is where it would appear the unfair prejudice began.

So, who will replace Burrows of Motherwell on SPFL board.

Is McGregor of Ross County on the board yet?  How about someone from Raith or Cove?  Maybe Brechin should get a second seat on the board to emphasise their influence on the professional game in Scotland.

Oneneilberry
11 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

His arguments are crap. Its just the pish you see spouted on twitter and Hibs.net but with punctuation. 

😂😂👏👏👏

Spellczech
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Never thought I'd have such disdain for so many nothing clubs- Raith, utd, Ross county, cove, Cowdenbeath, s Albion now Bonnyrigg Rose. 

Because of one fan's opinion? 

I think it is fair enough to be critical of comments from an office holder but a fan?

I have no problem with DUFC, Cove or Raith fighting their corner in court. If however their chairmen voted against reconstruction then I have a problem with them...Why was the reconstruction vote secretive? Surely we should know for sure which clubs voted for relegation in a curtailed season?

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its also felt very clear, that if it was a team like St Mirren or Hamilton in our position, the football community would do more to help them. But because it is us, and people like to see big clubs get a kicking then it has become a stubborn view of you cant get any special faviours because you deserve it as you should not be at the bottom.

100% agree. 

The fact that we shouldn't have been at the bottom but were, seems to justify demoting us more, it's a narrative the press and media constantly refer too. 

If it was poor wee Hamilton, I could have seen the narrative being very different. 

Pandemic cruelly denies chance to avoid relegation, big clubs stick the boot in, etc. 

Ex member of the SaS

Dundee and co are going down the gofund me route. Can anyone provide a link so that I can donate............ Naw just want to see how much if anything they have raised so far. can't see them getting enough to fund £150,000

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Dundee and co are going down the gofund me route. Can anyone provide a link so that I can donate............ Naw just want to see how much if anything they have raised so far. can't see them getting enough to fund £150,000

Me too. Great fun watching the pence trickling in

5 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

So, who will replace Burrows of Motherwell on SPFL board.

Is McGregor of Ross County on the board yet?  How about someone from Raith or Cove?  Maybe Brechin should get a second seat on the board to emphasise their influence on the professional game in Scotland.

The only thing we can be certain of is that it'll be someone who's in Celtic's pocket.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

The vermin arsehole returns for another flaming. Obviously into masochism!

vladisacoward

An SFA approved list of Arbitration panel members?!!? And all the evidence from Doncaster, Dundee, SPFL to be released?!!?

And some on here have faith in this?!!? Utterly amazes me. One wonders if the three SFA approved panel members turn out to be Liewell, Doncaster and Petrie whether some on here would still consider that reasonable or fair and wouldn’t yet grasp that the odds may be somewhat stacked against us before the corrupt, rigged game even began.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Because of one fan's opinion? 

I think it is fair enough to be critical of comments from an office holder but a fan?

I have no problem with DUFC, Cove or Raith fighting their corner in court. If however their chairmen voted against reconstruction then I have a problem with them...Why was the reconstruction vote secretive? Surely we should know for sure which clubs voted for relegation in a curtailed season?

Aye, **** it. Why not. 

I'm a Musselburgh Athlete man anyway, so in words of Al in scent of a women...

Bonnyrigg rose- **** you too! 

henryheart
1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

I meant from a supporter prospective. I think we are all anxious to see the result of the hearing.

Fair point.

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:cornette:

true-jambo

firsttimecaller makes the classic mistake of assuming a view then creating a narrative to support his wholly unsubstantiated opinion.

His narrative is full of opinion and no facts, other than quoting posters on here, which is hardly evidence supporting a case against our taking court action

Better to examine the facts, as a Judge in the CoS session did, before deciding to write an "essay" decrying our right to a fair hearing.

manaliveits105
24 minutes ago, Kylejordan said:

Nicola sturgeon has only given permission for premiership clubs to train as they are going starting August 1st. The person we all know holds the real answer to this is that absolute helmet Doncaster. 
He could say that all clubs who are available to train with the correct safeguarding measures in place are able to train. 

Correct this has all been jiggery pokery by sfpl and sfa at the meeting with the government and how the case was put forward - not forgetting that Dumpster was on the working party - Hamilton - Ross County and St Midden are elite athletes - Champioship full time teams arent - aye right . Although furlough has to be taken into account I am sure it wasnt as far as they were concerned and it was more about screwing us than October start for Championship.

Clark Griswold
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, **** it. Why not. 

I'm a Musselburgh Athlete man anyway, so in words of Al in scent of a women...

Bonnyrigg rose- **** you too! 

+1 for Mussie. New floodlights looking good at the Olive Bank Arena :) 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

An SFA approved list of Arbitration panel members?!!? And all the evidence from Doncaster, Dundee, SPFL to be released?!!?

And some on here have faith in this?!!? Utterly amazes me. One wonders if the three SFA approved panel members turn out to be Liewell, Doncaster and Petrie whether some on here would still consider that reasonable or fair and wouldn’t yet grasp that the odds may be somewhat stacked against us before the corrupt, rigged game even began.

I believe, We choose 1, they choose 1 and then They 2 choose the other between them. 

Also need to be well versed in company law. 

Going to court first has made the arbitration process fairer than it may have been had we went straight to it. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Hagar the Horrible

Quick recap as to where we are at, what we know, and what we can surmise from the histrionics.  Today will bring some further unexpected turns and twists no doubt.

Friday after three days of Borefest QC dragging this out, time was called at 1pm,  LC went for his shite to deliberate on how to inform the parties of the outcome. By 2pm we scored a 30 yard screamer into the top corner, DU had their case thrown out. But in the dying moments the SPFL managed to get a last minute equaliser, we were going to arbitration. But deep into injury time we grabbed the winner.  The result felt like a loss, all doom and gloom.  Only by 3pm on reviewing VAR and the written report the result was not that bad as the Judge ordered all documentation to be made available, but the media went into overdrive on that away goal will count double and we won’t get a result at the Nou Calpol!

The weekend, BBC reporting we can whistle now for compo, like us after a huge wobble, the realisation of what had happened came into full play!  The SPFL and C3(Calpol 3) had actually only changed the arena for battle, we wanted to remain in the Jungle, they wanted Desert, only to discover we sent in the Desert Rats and all they had left was the Navy?  The C3 were giving up as the court costs left them without any re-enforcements and ammo, but the SPFL pleading with them to fight on, For the C3 this is now a suicide mission, we have tanks they are sitting in an inflatable dingy!

Monday: this should have been a day of rest but the SPFL went into antagonise mode by publishing the fixtures, to rub our noses in it.  Doncaster went into the Sky Studio playing three blind mice badly on his fiddle while Rome was burning. As an act of defiance DU came out with an ill-judged  JOINT statement claiming the moral high ground and to ask for help by all by reiterating the call to arms by Doncaster to gain the assistance of all other members, once again our own board have acted in bad faith against us.  Now this joint statement was NOT released simultaneously indeed it was full hour for Cove to copy and Paste it, but changed one sentence to give weight to flawed argument that they won the league at a canter.  RR waited 2 full hours before releasing the same statement but with one line omitted as that would have been even more embarrassing?

Later on Monday the SFA confirmed that the Arbitration game has started will all competitors be ready?  Only RR started running about the battlefield in shell shock, they don’t know if it’s New York or New Year.  It would be kinder just to take out the service revolver and go for a walk in the woods.  They decided that it would be wrong to ask fans to finance this as it came to a total shock to them that court cases and QC’s cost money.  Worse still the C3 and the SPFL thought that Arbitration would be concluded by Doncaster and a couple of buddies and would not only be done and fitted up.  But there would be zero cost.  The Horrors of war have kicked in.  RR have realised that the cost of this Arbitrary war is going to cost the 5x that of the CoS and will be 10x if they have to pay our legal expenses too  £300k in total!  And worse even if they win the promotion battle they could still lose the war by having to pay their share up to £10m in compensation, plus legal fees.

Dundee Utd concluded their extraordinary day by after trying to get their shitty picture pinned on the Fridge, in  the worst case of desperation ever by getting the begging bowl out, proudly announced without any hint of irony, that they paid compensation for a manager from a club that was shafted by their league too.  Finally the day ended with RR pretty much conceding defeat and reluctant acceptance that NOT being promoted might be the cheapest option.

Today:  Motherwell have pulled their guy from the board? And well one would hope the C3 throw in the towel and go for a dignified surrender, live to fight another day.  What will this achieve?  Well it will expose the true intensions of the SPFL to shaft us at everybody else’s expense.   I would hope that a significant number of clubs will tell them to re-instate us as they won’t be happy settling for compensation. But we went from Friday being oot ra geme   Oh and just in case we get max compensation each club will have to fork out £250k each.  The CoS costs has nearly crippled RR.

I will re-iterate this point.  IT WAS A TOTAL SURPRISE that this has a cost to it, they fought hard over Article 99  without reading it all.  They have brought all of this unto thee an thine own door!

Walter Burns

How come the media aren't jumping all over the fact that Dundee Utd are out with the begging bowl.....but just spent £120,000 to get a new manager....

Not gonna quote @firsttimecaller  as he is a wee bit precious about insults, so maybe he won't read this.

He needs to change his user name to Green Gauge, as every single post he makes reeks of greenery

Dragging Bonnyrigg Rose and it's supporters into this just sums him (or her) up as a full frontal coward as well!

If you are looking in, just change all of your silly posts to reflect your own team (If your team had been handled in the same way) and then see what we see. 

You are a bitter person who doesn't like it when the other man has the audacity to fight back!  Difference being, we can afford it!!

You are still a choob!  Go away... 

1 hour ago, Craig Herbertson said:

I can help explain why some kickback members insult you.

Imagine a two year old walking into a room full  of adults who are discussing something very important to them. Because the two year old has a deliberatle or unintentional  agenda and so hasn't grasped, or pretends not to grasp, any of the issues some of the adults get annoyed.

:spoton:

Hungry hippo
29 minutes ago, number-16 said:

Thank you very much. That should help vastly improve my enjoyment of this thread.

Would do if people would stop relentlessly quoting these interlopers.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

+1 for Mussie. New floodlights looking good at the Olive Bank Arena :) 

Not seen them, but will get a game or two in. My cousin is their main man. 

2 hours ago, firsttimecaller said:

Correctly, these are my opinions. You can feel free to disagree with me, and that’s okay. Personal insults are not.

Snowflake Alert

58 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

David Halpern QC and Michael Bowmer

Excellent, informative post, thanks. And I think we can add that the approach to the whole thing was itself unfairly prejudicial, in that the SPFL attempted to change the Rules, after the competition was under way, by means of a company resolution which required a lower level of approval than the amendment of a contract (which would have required 100% approval by all parties). Breach of contract.

Ex member of the SaS

Rice ( Hamilton ) trying to weasel out of the mix by saying Hamilton would do as we have done. Pity the clown didn't come out earlier and back us. They will still get the same treatment all the other clowns get when we get back to playing ( no matter what league ) 

13 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Quick recap as to where we are at, what we know, and what we can surmise from the histrionics.  Today will bring some further unexpected turns and twists no doubt.

Friday after three days of Borefest QC dragging this out, time was called at 1pm,  LC went for his shite to deliberate on how to inform the parties of the outcome. By 2pm we scored a 30 yard screamer into the top corner, DU had their case thrown out. But in the dying moments the SPFL managed to get a last minute equaliser, we were going to arbitration. But deep into injury time we grabbed the winner.  The result felt like a loss, all doom and gloom.  Only by 3pm on reviewing VAR and the written report the result was not that bad as the Judge ordered all documentation to be made available, but the media went into overdrive on that away goal will count double and we won’t get a result at the Nou Calpol!

The weekend, BBC reporting we can whistle now for compo, like us after a huge wobble, the realisation of what had happened came into full play!  The SPFL and C3(Calpol 3) had actually only changed the arena for battle, we wanted to remain in the Jungle, they wanted Desert, only to discover we sent in the Desert Rats and all they had left was the Navy?  The C3 were giving up as the court costs left them without any re-enforcements and ammo, but the SPFL pleading with them to fight on, For the C3 this is now a suicide mission, we have tanks they are sitting in an inflatable dingy!

Monday: this should have been a day of rest but the SPFL went into antagonise mode by publishing the fixtures, to rub our noses in it.  Doncaster went into the Sky Studio playing three blind mice badly on his fiddle while Rome was burning. As an act of defiance DU came out with an ill-judged  JOINT statement claiming the moral high ground and to ask for help by all by reiterating the call to arms by Doncaster to gain the assistance of all other members, once again our own board have acted in bad faith against us.  Now this joint statement was NOT released simultaneously indeed it was full hour for Cove to copy and Paste it, but changed one sentence to give weight to flawed argument that they won the league at a canter.  RR waited 2 full hours before releasing the same statement but with one line omitted as that would have been even more embarrassing?

Later on Monday the SFA confirmed that the Arbitration game has started will all competitors be ready?  Only RR started running about the battlefield in shell shock, they don’t know if it’s New York or New Year.  It would be kinder just to take out the service revolver and go for a walk in the woods.  They decided that it would be wrong to ask fans to finance this as it came to a total shock to them that court cases and QC’s cost money.  Worse still the C3 and the SPFL thought that Arbitration would be concluded by Doncaster and a couple of buddies and would not only be done and fitted up.  But there would be zero cost.  The Horrors of war have kicked in.  RR have realised that the cost of this Arbitrary war is going to cost the 5x that of the CoS and will be 10x if they have to pay our legal expenses too  £300k in total!  And worse even if they win the promotion battle they could still lose the war by having to pay their share up to £10m in compensation, plus legal fees.

Dundee Utd concluded their extraordinary day by after trying to get their shitty picture pinned on the Fridge, in  the worst case of desperation ever by getting the begging bowl out, proudly announced without any hint of irony, that they paid compensation for a manager from a club that was shafted by their league too.  Finally the day ended with RR pretty much conceding defeat and reluctant acceptance that NOT being promoted might be the cheapest option.

Today:  Motherwell have pulled their guy from the board? And well one would hope the C3 throw in the towel and go for a dignified surrender, live to fight another day.  What will this achieve?  Well it will expose the true intensions of the SPFL to shaft us at everybody else’s expense.   I would hope that a significant number of clubs will tell them to re-instate us as they won’t be happy settling for compensation. But we went from Friday being oot ra geme   Oh and just in case we get max compensation each club will have to fork out £250k each.  The CoS costs has nearly crippled RR.

I will re-iterate this point.  IT WAS A TOTAL SURPRISE that this has a cost to it, they fought hard over Article 99  without reading it all.  They have brought all of this unto thee an thine own door!

Well done!

33 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Even if you just read the bits you highlighted, they make perfect sense. We don't know if they voted against reconstruction or not.

They are fighting their corner, we are fighting ours. 

This is what we've been reduced to by the clubs that voted against reconstruction - but we don't yet know for sure which clubs these were...If you know then please tell me.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/1316569/dundee-united-st-johnstone-league-reconstruction/

Dundee United and St Johnstone named among clubs who opposed league reconstruction for next season

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )