• yvonnejambo

• Dawnrazor

• Rudi Skacel

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Rudi Skacel

I was knackered

busy long night for the town. 

the doc was saving someone

the cop was looking into someone and they turned out to be good!

the goons however were out for revenge having lost one lf their own. They decided to go for

just a plain old townie - groot was no more

the assasain took aim

Prince Buaben - townie was assinated. 

It is now day

2. yvonnejambo
3.geoffry
4. Dawnrazor
6. milky
9. Bunny Munro
10. Vlad Magic
17.dunks
19. Dr Sheldon Cooper 
20. Simo

Deadline 10pm tonight since this is a long night. 

5 for a lynch. 

yvonnejambo

Not good losing 2 townies, but we still have Cop, Doc and a mason. So will need to think carefully today to try and lynch a goon tonight and without the good role players giving too much away

Vlad Magic

Hungover.

Stella came to party last night.

I was wrong about Milky. Apologies Milky.

Goon down and 2 townies down.

Pretty sure Yvonne is good.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Goons must be hiding in that last pile on on me.

Therefore vote Bunny Munro

Geoff Kilpatrick
28 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

With just one Goon left surely the cop can be a little more forthcoming with info?

There are two goons left.

Edit: Plus the mason sharing info now puts the cop at risk especially if they used BS because the cop doesn't investigate themselves.

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

Bunny Munro
1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

My goon list today 

Dunks

Bunny Munro

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Goon list

Bunny

Sheldon

And potentially Yvonne

I'm good but not useful for the town. I'm not a goon I'm just horseshit at reading the game.

I voted Geoff because I thought Yvonne was shifty (check my posts from early in the game) so chose Geoff over Sean. Happy to be wrong about that. 

I'll vote Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A disaster of a night. We really needed the assassin to hit a goon and help the town out.

Vote Bunny Munro

Well, that was shite🤬

I predicted that Sean was a Goon and that the Goons would switch votes or vote for someone other that Sean, they did, but we lost two good guys to one bad guy. The cop picked a good guy to investigate he may have been Groot or more likely Prince so no help there unfortunately. 

Goon list for today?

Bunny

Sheldon

Still not sure about Yvonne or Geoff though🤔

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Well, that was shite🤬

I predicted that Sean was a Goon and that the Goons would switch votes or vote for someone other that Sean, they did, but we lost two good guys to one bad guy. The cop picked a good guy to investigate he may have been Groot or more likely Prince so no help there unfortunately. 

Goon list for today?

Bunny

Sheldon

Still not sure about Yvonne or Geoff though🤔

You can trust me. Once I’ve had a coffee I will write my thinking’s on those who I think are goons.

im worried of any pile on today given that no goon was discovered last night. Need everyone to think it through 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Don't add me to your goon lists and give the goons another opportunity to swing a vote in their favour.

They used it to their advantage last night and unfortunately the wrong person was taken out by the assassin.

Put it this way, Prince went AWOL just before the deadline on Friday and it turned out he was a good guy. I left it too late on Thursday and lost my voting privileges. A goon wouldn't put themselves in that position.

Geoff Kilpatrick
14 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Don't add me to your goon lists and give the goons another opportunity to swing a vote in their favour.

They used it to their advantage last night and unfortunately the wrong person was taken out by the assassin.

Put it this way, Prince went AWOL just before the deadline on Friday and it turned out he was a good guy. I left it too late on Thursday and lost my voting privileges. A goon wouldn't put themselves in that position.

Goons have done that before.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Goons have done that before.

I can assure you it's not happening on this occasion.

I voted for you on a hunch, but I'm terrible at reading the game. Prince threw himself to the wolves with his late vote and it's now clear on the back of last night that the goons were waiting patiently for an opportunity to lynch you.

Luckily Milky was on hand to save your skin otherwise the position would be a hell of a lot worse than it is currently.

Bunny Munro
26 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

You can trust me. Once I’ve had a coffee I will write my thinking’s on those who I think are goons.

im worried of any pile on today given that no goon was discovered last night. Need everyone to think it through 

From a town perspective having me sitting on 3 votes isn't good. Must be chance neither of the goons have been on yet.

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

From a town perspective having me sitting on 3 votes isn't good. Must be chance neither of the goons have been on yet.

Or anyone for that matter.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Just caught up! 

Finally got a goon :pleasing:I told you Sean was bad! 

Tbh I thought Prince B was a goon as well and  had suspicions about Groot being the assassin so I'm back to the drawing board with my reads now... Will have a look back before any rash votes

yvonnejambo

Ok there are 9 of us left, 2 are goons and the assassin who we need to get rid of. 
We also don’t want to make it to easy for the goons to jump on a lynch if we vote a townie by mistake. We also need to be careful as to not out cop or mason, so it maybe better if everyone puts the top 4 people they think are dodgy (yes there are only 2 goons but nobody knows for sure which 2 apart from the goons)

This way we give a bit protection to those rolled players as to not out who they know are good and therefore become goon and assassin targets. 
If all 9 players participate we will know 7 are legitimate, even though 5 of those have no inside knowledge, but will have a hunch and are mostly clever thinkers...🧐

Obviously the 2 goons if they take part will just be making up stuff to deflect but it’s worth trying? 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Geoff Kilpatrick
15 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok there are 9 of us left, 2 are goons and the assassin who we need to get rid of. 
We also don’t want to make it to easy for the goons to jump on a lynch if we vote a townie by mistake. We also need to be careful as to not out cop or mason, so it maybe better if everyone puts the top 4 people they think are dodgy (yes there are only 2 goons but nobody knows for sure which 2 apart from the goons)

This way we give a bit protection to those rolled players as to not out who they know are good and therefore become goon and assassin targets. 
If all 9 players participate we will know 7 are legitimate, even though 5 of those have no inside knowledge, but will have a hunch and are mostly clever thinkers...🧐

Obviously the 2 goons if they take part will just be making up stuff to deflect but it’s worth trying? 

:wtfvlad:

4 out of 9 offers no clues at all. Are you trying to deliberately hide?

yvonnejambo

I think the goons are between these 4.

Dunks- posting but not saying very much, but has stayed under the radar

Dr Sheldon- same as Dunks and also voted Geoff instead of Sean

Bunny- for the late voting that would save Sean

Simo- could be being getting coached by experienced goons, he put Sean on his list and voted for him, but also a known goon tactic to vote each other to avoid detection 

I could be wrong but pretty sure at least 1 is in this group 

yvonnejambo
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:wtfvlad:

4 out of 9 offers no clues at all. Are you trying to deliberately hide?

I was just trying to think of a way that doesn’t out the cop or mason with trust lists, but gets everyone talking. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I was just trying to think of a way that doesn’t out the cop or mason with trust lists, but gets everyone talking. 

I think the mason outed themselves on Day 3. I would assume the goons were taking a pot shot at the cop assuming that person would be saved by the doc. That is what I would assume anyway.

at least the cop, doc and mason are still alive. we need to hit a goon or at least the assassin hit one during the night.

I'm not a goon Yvonne. I think I basically started the charge against Sean and voted him 2 days in a row - Wouldn't do that if he was on my team.

Goon list: 2 from

9. Bunny Munro
10. Vlad Magic
17.dunks
19. Dr Sheldon Cooper 

For more experienced players... How TF do you spot the assassin :lol: I'm clueless there. Thought groot was trying to get somebody to out themselves as roled which is why I suspected him when he was going after Yvonne and Geoff but that was obv a wrong hunch!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Simo said:

I'm not a goon Yvonne. I think I basically started the charge against Sean and voted him 2 days in a row - Wouldn't do that if he was on my team.

Goon list: 2 from

9. Bunny Munro
10. Vlad Magic
17.dunks
19. Dr Sheldon Cooper 

For more experienced players... How TF do you spot the assassin :lol: I'm clueless there. Thought groot was trying to get somebody to out themselves as roled which is why I suspected him when he was going after Yvonne and Geoff but that was obv a wrong hunch!

Did you not try to claim I was the assassin previously? You're asking how you spot them but you've already suspected 2 players.

No need to list 4 players Yvonne. Remaining goons for me are Simo and Bunny based on my current knowledge and the evidence which presents this to be the case.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Did you not try to claim I was the assassin previously? You're asking how you spot them but you've already suspected 2 players.

No need to list 4 players Yvonne. Remaining goons for me are Simo and Bunny based on my current knowledge and the evidence which presents this to be the case.

Never claimed you were. I just said I had a feeling but openly admitted i didn't know why :lol: It was just a gut hunch. Explained why I thought Groot was and that was obv wrong so like I said no idea! 

im still unsure on lots of you i have a feeling the two goons are in

bunny

vlad_magic

sheldon

yvonne 

geoff

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

im still unsure on lots of you i have a feeling the two goons are in

bunny

vlad_magic

sheldon

yvonne 

geoff

Aka half the cast left! :laugh:

31 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Dunks- posting but not saying very much, but has stayed under the radar

Eh? Since the start I've been posting, hypothesizing and explaining my votes at the time and the following day. I voted early yesterday and explained why.

We already have one confirmed good guy and I'll be taking direction from them once they post. But for what it's worth, my suspicions currently lie with:

Yvonne

Bunny

Vlad

Simo

I wouldn't go so far to say all the rest are on my trust list just yet, but the above players appear the most goonly to me.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bunny is on 3 votes. If he is a goon then the two remaining can't save him unless there is an unvote. No one is pleading his case other than him which to me suggests the last goon is staying away from a lynch for now and may slip in at the end.

Vlad Magic

OK I’ve read all the new stuff and my goon list is

Bunny

Sheldon

I will be voting for one of those 2.

Bunny Munro
20 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bunny is on 3 votes. If he is a goon then the two remaining can't save him unless there is an unvote. No one is pleading his case other than him which to me suggests the last goon is staying away from a lynch for now and may slip in at the end.

As I know I'm not a goon, it also means it's likely at least one of the goons has already voted for me. Or they'd jump on the lynch.

I'm not going to protest too much more. I'm not worth much to the town besides being a number. I'm happy to be a sacrifice if the town suggests so, but don't expect a positive result.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

As I know I'm not a goon. It also means it's likely at least one of the goons has already voted for me. Or they'd jump on the lynch.

I'm not going to protest too much more. I'm not worth much to the town besides being a number. I'm happy to be a sacrifice if the town suggests so, but don't expect a positive result.

Hmmm.

If you aren't a goon then maybe Yvonne is. She might be the other one anyway.

Key is to keep the cop safe to have a chance. We also risk the assassin taking them out too.

Bunny Munro
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Hmmm.

Key is to keep the cop safe to have a chance. We also risk the assassin taking them out too.

As I say, I'd rather I was lynched than the cop/doc. 

I suspected Yvonne from very early, for a few reasons, however did she not lead the votes on Sean last night? Doesn't make her trsutworthy obviously, but worth noting.

Edited by Bunny Munro

yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Hmmm.

You are now coming back on my radar as goonly. I thought you were on the side of good but as you keep trying to put me in the mix seems strange. Can I just say if I was a goon why would I constantly say yesterday to lynch Sean? Yes if I was a goon I may have voted him to deflect attention, but not actively ask people to kill him 

Bunny Munro

Out of interest, if Geoff and Sean were both Goons, did (could?) they use their PM thread to rig their penalties, did Sean do a Paul Hartley and miss on purpose as Geoff was arousing less suspicion.

Edit: of course they couldn't, I'm an idiot. I forgot they posted all five at once.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

You are now coming back on my radar as goonly. I thought you were on the side of good but as you keep trying to put me in the mix seems strange. Can I just say if I was a goon why would I constantly say yesterday to lynch Sean? Yes if I was a goon I may have voted him to deflect attention, but not actively ask people to kill him 

Yvonne, I've no info to trust anyone. I'm just considering Bunny's defence, not that I think it is strong. I'm happy with my vote.

This is very difficult at this stage, if the coo had chosen better we'd have a better idea of one goon.

I'm still unsure about Yvonne and Geoff but there's only about 2 I'm sure are good🤣

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Out of interest, if Geoff and Sean were both Goons, did (could?) they use their PM thread to rig their penalties, did Sean do a Paul Hartley and miss on purpose as Geoff was arousing less suspicion.

Edit: of course they couldn't, I'm an idiot. I forgot they posted all five at once.

I woke up to find myself with Rudi messaging me for a fecking shootout. I'm still of the opinion the goons tried to save Sean by piling on me knowing that I was asleep!

Vlad Magic

You can all put me on your safe list.

I realise by saying this I’m sticking my head above the parapet so to speak however I have put my goon list out and I will 100% be voting for one of those 2.

Hope this helps is deciding.