Mafia Kill the Goons part IX

Rudi Skacel

yvonnejambo

Certainly been highs and lows cop investigationS that got to us finding someone good and thinking ok got someone else for trust list and then find out they got killed in the night, then I got investigated 😂,but I understand why as I was looking dodgy, then Geoff and happy that could lynch him but then read the assassin got to him (good really) but left it a 50/50 

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dawnrazor

• Rudi Skacel

• Geoff Kilpatrick

jambosean75
5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Great game Rudi!

Although I can't believe that's 2 out of the 3 games I've played recently I've been on a team with Boof 😂 I absolutely did myself no favours at all with the late vote change. Goons - did you guess that Boof and I were working together then and decided to confirm that theory by whacking Boof night one so you'd know if he was a Mason I probably was too?

we pegged boof as being roled, when that was confirmed that led to you.

we also suspected dawnrazor, groot, Yvonne & Sheldon.

we made a mistake by taking out groot on night 3 as we thought he was the cop and dawn was the last mason

Rudi Skacel
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Oh and thanks Rudi. That was undoubtedly the best game in ages. No offence to the guys that have also run games recently.

Its not the person running it (this is just a bogstandard game with no story) but what happens within the game to make it good. 

in theory one day 1 a goon can be lynched, then assasain takes out a goon and the cop investigates the other goon and its over on day two 😆

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Certainly been highs and lows cop investigationS that got to us finding someone good and thinking ok got someone else for trust list and then find out they got killed in the night, then I got investigated 😂,but I understand why as I was looking dodgy, then Geoff and happy that could lynch him but then read the assassin got to him (good really) but left it a 50/50 

You practically begging someone to unvote you is one of the funniest things I’ve seen playing these games :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

we also suspected dawnrazor, groot, Yvonne & Sheldon.

we made a mistake by taking out groot on night 3 as we thought he was the cop and dawn was the last mason

Still, it is always funny killing Malky!

4 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

By something I'd said or just because Shapes was keen to save me?

Rudi Skacel

Just to add, sean only hot investigated on night two because dawnrazor thought he was only allowed to investigate people below him on the player list! I dunno who he would have went for had he known that wasnt the case hah!

9 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You were bloody obvious after Boof! As for Boof I think we targeted him because of that PM thing! :laugh:

And then insinuated Dawnrazor was being steered from Shetland... :lol: 

yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You practically begging someone to unvote you is one of the funniest things I’ve seen playing these games :lol:

I know it was mostly frustration as it always happens early, I think I have maybe survived 2 games out about 50 to the end. Most I’m gone by day 3. Also in this game being a mason and Boof gone so early and I can’t remember if Shapes had been killed by then or not, but knowing the cop was new and trying to support him was quite important to stay alive for too. If I was just a townie I would still have been pissed off, but not as much 🤣

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Just to add, sean only hot investigated on night two because dawnrazor thought he was only allowed to investigate people below him on the player list! I dunno who he would have went for had he known that wasnt the case hah!

Fecking beginner's luck!

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

By something I'd said or just because Shapes was keen to save me?

Shapes last minute save pretty much outed you both as we already had you in our sights :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

:rofl:

yvonnejambo

Anyway good game thanks fellow masons (glad I didn’t take all your advice though) 😂. Well done Dawnrazor being cop on first game and surviving till near end is awesome. Cheers Rudi for the game now you can relax 

Should see our PM chat. I accused everyone apart from the actual goons 😂😂 was honestly convinced simo was being led by Sean.

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Should see our PM chat. I accused everyone apart from the actual goons 😂😂 was honestly convinced simo was being led by Sean.

You were a great asset to us :D

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

The amount of times i was shouting at my phone reading some of the PM chat!

Sorry😟😟

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Can I just say we had it on day 1 or 2 in the mason chat 😁

C492F73F-90B7-490E-A2B5-09DD9B908457.png

You guessed basically everyone! :laugh:

Bunny Munro

Fantastic game. Great fun. Ive been hooked on it even after death. Great win from the town.

Thanks to Rudi, and to everyone for making it so.

5 post limit seriously helped IMO.

yvonnejambo
12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You guessed basically everyone! :laugh:

But you were all in it plus a few others 🤣

On 13/05/2020 at 19:43, Vlad Magic said:

I like to shit in the woods.

On 13/05/2020 at 19:46, Vlad Magic said:

I need a pm with role

Inbox was full

Sorry

I have also been known to wank in the woods.

One point for in the woods has been added to your account.

On 13/05/2020 at 19:56, Vlad Magic said:

Just got my role.

Moonlight and dancing and love and romance. 👍👍

On 13/05/2020 at 20:08, Vlad Magic said:

Townie who wipes his arse with dead squirrels.

Vote Bunny as I would use a bunny if no squirrels available.

On 14/05/2020 at 09:36, Vlad Magic said:

I’m up.

Had a crap.

Saving the Sherman for later.

Some of this caused a bit of chat in the masons PMs :lol: 

Rudi Skacel
1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Can I just say we had it on day 1 or 2 in the mason chat 😁

C492F73F-90B7-490E-A2B5-09DD9B908457.png

list of players you didnt guess

yourself - mason

dawn - cop via bs

milky - cops investigation

shapes - mason

vlad

smack - deid

boof - mason/deid

sheldon

rudi - game runner

law of averages and all that

ps vote spfl

Vlad Magic
29 minutes ago, Boof said:

Some of this caused a bit of chat in the masons PMs :lol: 

Hope you were all suitably entertained 🤣

Good game folks

well done to the newby 

Pity I died I was champing all night ready to pounce because just because Geoff was in the tie with Sean didn’t make him good 

I knew I’d probably got myself in the crosshairs with the comments that made me sound like the cop, genuinely it was only after I made the post I checked back and realised I was the one above Ian in the player list

On 14/05/2020 at 22:07, Boof said:

Wooooo

Guaranteed goons

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster calls for unity to save ...

Subordinate goon #1 - Doncaster

Comment: Increasingly furtive SPFL is becoming a bastion of ...

Subordinate goon #2 - Shifty McGifty

The Day Peter Lawwell Saved Sevco | The Clumpany

Chief goon and string-puller - Peter Liewell

Woooo

Enjoy the rest of the game folks - 'mon the town.

So the ****ing goons DID win today after all.

Shower of *******s - see you in court, bawbags.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I've had a mental day at work so glad the game finished when it did otherwise I'd just be getting involved now 😂

Really enjoyed that and it's much more fun when you're in it until the very end. I was actually surprised I lasted until the end but maybe my terrible attempts at killing goons with my gun kept me in the game a bit longer.

I think I suspected everyone at some point and thought I was really on to something with Bunny and Simo (sorry again guys). The votes from Prince and Bunny really did look suspect and the goons were probably delighted when they saw them!

Shout out to the rookies who did an excellent job, although Simo managed to convince me for ages that he was a goon! The cop is a fun role for a newcomer and Dawnrazor did very well, but I was shocked you lasted so long!

Cheers to Rudi for the game, enjoyed my first (from memory) time as assassin. Looking forward to the next one!

Vlad Magic

If and when we have another game, hows about having an Only Fools and Horses themed game?

Masons: Dell, Rodney, Albert, Grandad

Goons: Danny Driscoll, Tony Driscoll, Arnie,  Boycie

Cop: Slater

Assassin: Tony Soprano

Townies: Micky Pearce, Denzil, Mike, Raquel, Cassandra, Damian

Could be a bit of fun 👍

Vlad Magic

Sorry Boof I am not experienced enough with all the ins n outs.

Just thought the OFAH theme fitted 👍

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

It's not that onerous - and everyone who's done one all did a first one :)

Happy to co-host if you want.

OFAH does sound like a go-er. Maybe need a few more names for townies? 

27 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If OFAH goes ahead. Then Mike the barman has to be doc.

and trigger must be the assassin

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

and trigger must be the assassin

He'd shoot himself in the foot :lol: 

Rudi Skacel
16 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its easy. All you do is randomise peoples roles, count some votes, and say who is deid and who isnt. 

give it a shot 🤞

Edited by Rudi Skacel

Vlad Magic
1 hour ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Its easy. All you do is randomise peoples roles, count some votes, and say who is deid and who isnt. 

give it a shot 🤞

Im good at thinking of good ideas. I’m not so good at making them happen 😂

Edited by Vlad Magic

3 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

give it a shot 🤞

I tried it once and was roundly (and deservedly) condemned 😁

1 minute ago, Smack said:

I tried it once and was roundly (and deservedly) condemned 😁

Can't recall that one.

Fancy another go?

Think I tried to get creative and had some mad resurrection rule which I don't recall the details of. Suffice to say it did not go down well 😢

Ooh - that could've worked if the resurrection happened before the dead fellow's role was revealed.

Just as a by the way...I've just asked the Admin folk if there IS a real-time clock that could be displayed but sadly it's a 'No'.

So you'll just have to take your chances at deadline time and hope you get your vote in before the Mod calls NIGHT.  Hmm - yeah, that worked well for me and Shapes this game :lol: .

Or make the goons work harder to get folk lynched in good time without a deadline :D 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Ooh - that could've worked if the resurrection happened before the dead fellow's role was revealed.

Just as a by the way...I've just asked the Admin folk if there IS a real-time clock that could be displayed but sadly it's a 'No'.

So you'll just have to take your chances at deadline time and hope you get your vote in before the Mod calls NIGHT.  Hmm - yeah, that worked well for me and Shapes this game :lol: .

Or make the goons work harder to get folk lynched in good time without a deadline :D 

You’re going to keep campaigning to get the deadline ditched aren’t you? :lol:

To be fair, if we had a game like the last one then taking away the deadline would work fine.

10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You’re going to keep campaigning to get the deadline ditched aren’t you? :lol:

To be fair, if we had a game like the last one then taking away the deadline would work fine.

It'll bite me on the erse one of these days when, as part of a goon team, we're one vote away from a lynch and some well-intentioned townie wakes up and starts getting all questionny. :lol: 

But, yeah - if it can avoid the tied-on-2-votes lynchings I'd rather do that.

This game was a cracker. I just noticed that our masonic team had a grand total of 209 PMs in the game. Rudi's phone must've been going bananas :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Boof said:

It'll bite me on the erse one of these days when, as part of a goon team, we're one vote away from a lynch and some well-intentioned townie wakes up and starts getting all questionny. :lol: 

But, yeah - if it can avoid the tied-on-2-votes lynchings I'd rather do that.

This game was a cracker. I just noticed that our masonic team had a grand total of 209 PMs in the game. Rudi's phone must've been going bananas :lol: 

The introduction of the penalty shootout was brilliant in this game. At least I felt I had some control over my fate. As it turned out, I’m glad I lost :D

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The introduction of the penalty shootout was brilliant in this game. At least I felt I had some control over my fate. As it turned out, I’m glad I lost :D

Me too😁

Bunny Munro

I've been thinking of running a game (my first). Any tips on how to make it easy for myself would be welcome.

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I've been thinking of running a game (my first). Any tips on how to make it easy for myself would be welcome.

ban boof

Rudi Skacel
37 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Dont think of it as being more complicated than it actually is. 

I always had a list of everyone who was playing and the info beside their name such as how many votes they had and who they had voted for or if they are banned from voting. 

Try and do two or three vote count updates per day (if you can). It saves you trying to read through 3 or 4 pages in one go.