• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dawnrazor

• Rudi Skacel

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well played. That save of Dawnrazor won you the game. We needed the assassin to hit a good guy to win it or hope that they would hit the same goon that was investigated. The latter happened so we were a touch unlucky.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Well played. That save of Dawnrazor won you the game. We needed the assassin to hit a good guy to win it or hope that they would hit the same goon that was investigated. The latter happened so we were a touch unlucky.

i bloody saved you one night goon boy

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Finally 😂

Thank **** Milky saw sense.

That first shootout between Sean and Geoff had everyone fooled. It would've been a lot easier for the town had Geoff been lynched first.

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Thats a lynch

dunks - goon is deid

town win

Wooo

And the puppet master bites the dust...

If we want good men rather than yes men then Lawwell has to make ...

Shame on you, Dunks - taking me out on the first night.

yvonnejambo

Thanks Sheldon for not killing me as I always seem to be assassinated 😁

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So Dawnrazor saved the day, who'd ha e thunked it😁😁

Well done the toon👍👍

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Finally 😂

That first shootout between Sean and Geoff had everyone fooled. It would've been a lot easier for the town had Geoff been lynched first.

That was the thing. We had to assume Sean was investigated and go for it to make one of us look vanilla. I never thought Sean would be that convincing though! :laugh:

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

So Dawnrazor saved the day, who'd ha e thunked it😁😁

Well done the toon👍👍

actually my save of you saved the day

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Finally 😂

Yeah that would have been better as we knew Sean was a goon and could have got 2 

:yas:

Well done guys. You’re not really shite :lol:

Great save by the doc and we’ll done to Dawnrazor detecting 2 goons in his first game.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Thanks Sheldon for not killing me as I always seem to be assassinated 😁

Good that you got a long run in this game Yvonne👍

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

if we had taken out sheldon today who would you goons have targeted me or yvonne?

You because you had to be the doc. Yvonne was a pain in the arse but we would have left her alive so that she couldn't complain!

Just now, milky_26 said:

actually my save of you saved the day

Awwwww, let me have a bloody minute of glory Milky will you😁😁😁😁

You because you had to be the doc. Yvonne was a pain in the arse but we would have left her alive so that she couldn't complain!

phew, i would have had to save yvonne as i saved myself last night. 

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That was the thing. We had to assume Sean was investigated and go for it to make one of us look vanilla. I never thought Sean would be that convincing though! :laugh:

neither did i.

couldn't change my vote when it went to a tie without outing us both

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

:yas:

Well done guys. You’re not really shite :lol:

Great save by the doc and we’ll done to Dawnrazor detecting 2 goons in his first game.

👍 I enjoyed that, I have this urge to go and to some homework while listening to Marrilion😯🤣

Rudi Skacel

It was a good game guys. The most I have enjoyed running so far. 

cop (dawnrazor) investigations

milky

sean

Prince

yvonne

Geoff

doc (milky) saves

Milky

yvonne

geoff

dawnrazor

milky

goons kill

boof

shapes

groot

dawnrazor (doc save) 

dawnrazor

Hypothetically, couldn't the assassin have lynched a townie on the 'next day' to set up a dramatic penalty shootout? 

Anyway, well played everyone especially Vlad, Simo and Dawnrazor. Three of them seem to have already forgotten more about playing this than I ever knew 😁

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Good that you got a long run in this game Yvonne👍

Even though you doubted me, I just was trying to keep my role secret and when folk thought you were the mason helped 

Just now, Smack said:

Hypothetically, couldn't the assassin have lynched a townie on the 'next day' to set up a dramatic penalty shootout? 

Anyway, well played everyone especially Vlad, Simo and Dawnrazor. Three of them seem to have already forgotten more about playing this than I ever knew 😁

there were no townies left, just me the doc and yvonne a mason

Rudi Skacel

Night two lynch was important. Had dawnrazor lost the tiebreaker then there would have been no investigation on sean

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Even though you doubted me, I just was trying to keep my role secret and when folk thought you were the mason helped 

That bloody PM thing was annoying. I suggested Dawnrazor was the cop on Night 3 given BS but we thought that wouldn't be likely. So we never really landed on who the cop was.

I was pretty sure early on that Geoff was a goon. I then went away from him as I thought Sean (correct) and Simo (incorrect) were goons. On day 2 I just felt Simo’s late vote for Sean was just to nice and safe and then Sean immediately voted me in retaliation. I then thought Bunny was  the third as it looked like he was trying to save Sean on day 3.

Thank god I lost the penalty shoot out or the town would’ve most likely lost.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

First time I've played and didn't know what was going o  to start with!!

Great game Rudi!

Although I can't believe that's 2 out of the 3 games I've played recently I've been on a team with Boof 😂 I absolutely did myself no favours at all with the late vote change. Goons - did you guess that Boof and I were working together then and decided to confirm that theory by whacking Boof night one so you'd know if he was a Mason I probably was too?

Really good game.

Gonna do a synopsis, Rudi?

Well done miilky_26 - a great save and a great lynch at the end.

Well done Yvonne - alive at the end :D

Well done Dawnrazor - great debut performance. That PM chat though... :lol:

Masons - great team to work with. Ta to Shapes and Yvonne.

And thanks to everyone for getting some participation in. Makes it a more enjoyable game.

And most of all thanks to Rudi. I'm sure his phone must have been pinging incessantly with chat on the masons thread :lol: 

And goons? Still arseholes :mad:  

Not really 😘

That bloody PM thing was annoying. I suggested Dawnrazor was the cop on Night 3 given BS but we thought that wouldn't be likely. So we never really landed on who the cop was.

I tried to droo hint at me being the cop so I was protected, cheers Milky, but couldn't come out and say obviously, I genuinely thought Id been rumbled and would've been out sooner.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

there were no townies left, just me the doc and yvonne a mason

I get that, meant town dweller. It wasn't going to happen but say Sheldon had somehow manufactured a lynch on you or Yvonne leaving assassin v doc/Mason. What a shootout that could have been!All hypothetical mumbo jumbo though 😁

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

👍 I enjoyed that, I have this urge to go and to some homework while listening to Marrilion😯🤣

That you hooked now? 😂

Oh and thanks Rudi. That was undoubtedly the best game in ages. No offence to the guys that have also run games recently.

:pleasing:

Ignoring my gut and voting Bunny over Sheldon to not only lynch a townie (sorry Bunny!) But also let the assassin whack me :rofl::facepalm:

That was a good laugh! Cheers Rudi! 

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Great game Rudi!

Although I can't believe that's 2 out of the 3 games I've played recently I've been on a WINNING team with Boof 😂 I absolutely did myself no favours at all with the late vote change. Goons - did you guess that Boof and I were working together then and decided to confirm that theory by whacking Boof night one so you'd know if he was a Mason I probably was too?

Amended that for you :D 

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Great game Rudi!

Although I can't believe that's 2 out of the 3 games I've played recently I've been on a team with Boof 😂 I absolutely did myself no favours at all with the late vote change. Goons - did you guess that Boof and I were working together then and decided to confirm that theory by whacking Boof night one so you'd know if he was a Mason I probably was too?

You were bloody obvious after Boof! As for Boof I think we targeted him because of that PM thing! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Well done Dawnrazor - great debut performance. That PM chat though... :lol:

Cheers, I didn't really know who was who but thought you could've been a goon so the pm chat was just to put the attention on you, if you were a goon it would've been an inspired play!!!

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Oh and thanks Rudi. That was undoubtedly the best game in ages. No offence to the guys that have also run games recently.

i dont know about that, the last game where boof went crazy was hilarious

Rudi Skacel

The 2v2 possibility had geoff and dunks survived the night with the assasain taking someone else out, the reason why it wouldnt have been a goon win was there could still have been a chance that a goon was lynched (in the tiebreaker) and the doc making a save during the night, therefor it would have been 2v1. Unlikely yes, but still a chance. 

Great game - enjoyed that. Result was a complete travesty obviously, but great game all the same.

Loved the penalty shoot outs :thumbsup:

On 13/05/2020 at 19:24, Boof said:

Goon list

Sean

Since it doesn't happen often, may I direct you all to the third post on the thread :lol: