Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• soonbe110

• Ethan Hunt

• jr ewing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

Got until june the 8th to renew ,I will wait until then .

Same. Way too expensive right now. 

Normally, it is around this time of year when supporters can expect the club to launch its latest season ticket campaign – slick videos with drone footage of Tynecastle Park and fans celebrating, clever marketing slogans and specially crafted hashtags for social media.

This, however, is no normal year. Not for football, not for the world as a whole. 

We find ourselves in an unprecedented situation where a global pandemic is already affecting everyone’s lives. A knock-on effect of this pandemic is the suspension of domestic football in Scotland, which has led to speculation and uncertainty.

As we all know details on how or when this season will be concluded and when next season will start have not yet been agreed.  We do not even know if Hearts will be a Premiership or Championship club in 2020/21.

One thing we do know, however, is that once again the Club needs your support.

Despite the total lack of clarity surrounding football a number of you have asked to support the club and renew your season tickets, this is why we have decided to put season tickets for the 2020/21 campaign on sale today.

We are doing this, while fully recognising that in these uncertain times many supporters will have a big decision to make in terms of not just how, but indeed whether, they can continue to support their team next season. 

In some leagues, broadcast income provides the main source of revenue for clubs. In Scotland, however, ticket sales are and likely always will be, the largest source of income for our clubs. We all rely heavily on season ticket renewals/purchases to balance the books.

So the big challenge facing us now, is how can we try to balance the Club’s need for season ticket income with the uncertainties facing our supporters?

To try to find some balance, we have looked at pricing and at how we can make it as easy as possible for our supporters to help us.  

Pricing

·      Firstly, for current season ticket holders, we are implementing a 10% reduction across the board, on all season ticket prices.  This will hopefully go some way to compensating for losing the last 3 games of this season, while also allowing for the possibility of relegation.

To be absolutely clear, when, and if, the 19/20 season resumes then 19/20 season tickets will, of course, still be valid for the remainder of this season’s fixtures.

·      Secondly, we know there are supporters who may not presently be season ticket holders, but who wish to buy one for next season to help the Club.  For non-season ticket holders, we are, therefore also offering a discount.  New season ticket holders will receive a 5% discount on 19/20 pricing.

Rest assured this will not impact on existing season ticket holders.  Only unoccupied seats (based on the 2019/20 season) will be released for sale at this time.  So, if you are an existing season ticket holder but are unable to renew immediately, please don’t worry, you will not lose your seat.

Those who are not current season ticket holders, but wish to join us at Tynecastle next season, should email [email protected] and one of our ticket office staff will get in touch to discuss availability and options.

·      As well as the reduction on all prices, we have once again done our utmost to keep the cost as low as possible for our youngest supporters.

Young Jambos are the future of our great club and, following this dreadful time, we want to see as many families as possible return to Tynecastle Park when it is safe to do so. At just £50, our cheapest U13 season ticket is amongst the best value in the league and we hope this price will encourage even more families to join us for the 2020/21 campaign.

Help with season ticket purchases

·      Given these challenging times we absolutely understand that some existing season ticket holders, although wishing to do so, may simply not be able to commit to renewing their season tickets at this time. The renewal phase will, therefore, be open from now until Monday, June 8th to give everyone as much time as possible to join us for the 2020/21 season.

·      As in previous years we will, of course, offer supporters the chance to spread the cost of their season ticket via a repayment plan. We are working with our new finance provider, V12, to get the best possible terms for those supporters who want/need to spread their payments. This option will be available to supporters later this week.

Change from previous seasons

·      Due to the uncertainty surrounding which league we will be competing in next season, we are not able to make Category B season tickets available for sale at this time. Once there is clarity on the 2020/21 season, the club will examine the possibility of reintroducing these season tickets. For those Category B season ticket holders who may wish to upgrade for this season, you can do so by emailing [email protected].

These are testing times for everyone. The Foundation of Hearts’ mantra has long been to ‘pledge what you can afford’ and that is what we are asking you to do here; if you can afford to do so then please renew your season ticket for season 2020/21. By doing so you will be helping enormously to ensure that when things return to some level of normality, the oldest football team in Edinburgh will be here to welcome you back with open arms.

If, having read this, you have any concerns about not being able to secure your 2020/21 season ticket because of this unprecedented situation then do please talk to us. Email [email protected] and let us figure out a way in which we can assist you.

With your continued and unparalleled backing, we will forever be, Always Hearts.

Season ticket pricing

st%202021%20pricing.png

How to buy

2020/21 Season tickets are now on sale and are available to purchase ONLINE ONLY by clicking here. Due to the ongoing restrictions relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Hearts Ticket Office remains closed and supporters will not be able to purchase tickets over the phone or in-person at this time.

Please note only renewals can be processed online, please email [email protected] if you wish to become a new season ticket holder.

Through a new finance provider, V12 Limited, the club will be offering fans the option to spread the cost of their 2020/21 season ticket via a repayment plan.  This option will offer improved terms for those who want to spread their payments over 10 months.

If you have any questions or need help with any of these processes, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

More than a ticket 

Being a Season Ticket holder at Tynecastle doesn’t just secure your seat for every league match – it also entitles you to a host of other benefits.

·      You will be guaranteed a ticket for the William Hill Scottish Cup Semi-final vs Hibernian (fixture date TBC)

·      You will receive 50% discount on the hire of any room at Tynecastle Park for any celebration… birthday party, engagement party, etc

·      You will receive exclusive monthly offers for the Hearts Clubstore

·      Invite to an Open Day at Tynecastle featuring a first team training session

·      Season ticket holders aged 13 and under will receive an exclusive invite for themselves and an adult to attend a First Team Training session (accompanied by an adult) to meet the players and coaching staff.

·      Every season ticket holder will receive 20 loyalty points

A range of fantastic hospitality packages for the 2020/21 season will be available soon.

SHARE ON SOCIAL

heartsfc_fan

10% discount no matter what league we are in.

Fair enough. Not sure what else they can really do at this time.

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Pay us to attend for the last 20months of suffering?

😁

I think that's pretty fair, what else can they do?

Interestingly they mention garanteed access to Big cup semi tickets against the hobos, date tbc, Have Hearts been told this is still going to happen at some point?

Sierra Delta

I'm not sure people are quite appreciating the position that we and all others clubs are in at the moment. 

Season tickets are our main source of income annually, in an ideal world I'm sure the club would hold off until we knew what league we were in, what will happen with the remainder of the current season etc. Unfortunately, we're not in an ideal world at the moment and therefore needs must. 

GorgieBoysAreInTown

Reasonable announcement IMO. AB understands us supporters want to know what league we’ll be in... I believe she’s held off as much as possible.

We have been short changed the last 18 months. But it’s still Heart Of Midlothian. The club needs us again in these hard times. It’s time to step up once again. 
Heart of Midlothian Forever.

heartsfc_fan
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Pay us to attend for the last 20months of suffering?

😁

😄 True

The prices they have put up are fair. If we end up in the championship an average silver ticket is only working out at £17.50 a game.

Even better if we're still in the Premier League...

I'll purchase but I'll be waiting at least until things are a bit more normal (i.e. we're not in lockdown).

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Sierra Delta said:

I'm not sure people are quite appreciating the position that we and all others clubs are in at the moment. 

Season tickets are our main source of income annually, in an ideal world I'm sure the club would hold off until we knew what league we were in, what will happen with the remainder of the current season etc. Unfortunately, we're not in an ideal world at the moment and therefore needs must. 

Yip. They still need to raise money somehow. 

To launch season ticket sales while this is all going on seems a confused strategy. Aggressively defending the club this week and then asking fans to stand up for the club in the same way would have been more effective. 

1 minute ago, Sierra Delta said:

Say say that this is the price based on us being in the Premier and if we end up in the Championship then buyers will be compensated with a partial refund of x amount, or a club shop voucher of x amount etc etc. There are plenty options available other than what has been presented. Likely if we are in The Championship I won't now buy a ST and will buy individual match tickets. Always miss a few games anyway so it will no doubt save me money.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I wont be supporting the SPFL in any shape or form until I have a result that is not death by proxy.

No from me, continue to support the FoH though

I think that's a good pitch. 

Personally I will be holding off as I never buy at this time of the year never mind with the uncertainty surrounding everything at the minute. 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

I'll wait until we have confirmation that charlatan is completely away from the club.

The club is certainly in a bind. It needs the supporters to step up - once again - and come to the rescue. This time it’s in the middle of a pandemic which has caused a lot of people’s income to dry up, with no certainty when they will be earning again. 

Add to that the uncertainty about what league we’ll be in and the inability to predict when football will resume, then factor in the entirely justified anger about the mismanagement which has led to the club completely blowing a fresh start and unparalleled supporter goodwill and participation over the last five years. Then take into account that a lot of people are saying they’re finished with football anyway because of the SPFL shenanigans. 

What you end up with is an absolute shitshow. This is going to be one hard sell.

Another point if I may. We don't know when the league will re-start. There is surely a chance that any 20/21 league will have to be truncated in some way with less games played. What then?

Tom Hardy’s Dug
10 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Seems ridiculous to announce these plans just now

What the hell are we supposed to do? Our only source of income is ticket sales 

3 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

I think that's pretty fair, what else can they do?

Interestingly they mention garanteed access to Big cup semi tickets against the hobos, date tbc, Have Hearts been told this is still going to happen at some point?

This seasons Scottish cup could be played out at any time next season in the space of a week to 10 days. I see no reason for it to be cancelled - and it is right that such big money games are retained for as long as possible

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

To launch season ticket sales while this is all going on seems a confused strategy. Aggressively defending the club this week and then asking fans to stand up for the club in the same way would have been more effective. 

😂 doing anything aggressively doesn’t pay the bills mate.

18 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It is a no from me for now. We don't even know what league we will be in FFS l.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/202021-season-tickets-now-on-sale

Does it really matter what league we are in? And I genuinely mean that. If you normally get a season ticket would you not just buy a season ticket? It’s clear that the club need our support more than ever.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Another point if I may. We don't know when the league will re-start. There is surely a chance that any 20/21 league will have to be truncated in some way with less games played. What then?

Do you think we are currently the sort of club that would screw our own fans over for money?

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

GorgieRules22

I’ll get mine and the kids tonight before I end up completely scunnered.

The clubs Gonae need the fans right now 

11 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Could give me than a 10% discount considering 3 home games equals at the very least £65 and chances are we’ll be in the championship. 

I have sympathy for the club here I really do and it’s the first time in 12 years I won’t be buying my ticket straight away. However I feel it’s slightly crass in timing.

I hate our players, I hate that Levein is still here and most of all I hate the fact I’ve not got a clue when ill be working again let alone back at the football. 

Agajn, I have sympathy for the club and there’s probably never a time that this would go down well so maybe it’s a case of why not just do it now, but it’s a no from me, and that does indeed hurt. 

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

😂 doing anything aggressively doesn’t pay the bills mate.

I just think they are not really connecting to a lot of the fan base mate. People are mad and they really want to back the club. A little show of fire would be incredibly effective. 

north wales jambo

I know some people will shoot me down for this, but I would get a couple if they did a long distance traveler one. We can only make upto 10 games a season.. Distance and kick off times, midweek etc. We won’t be going to away games for a while and at the moment feel more passionate about hmfc with what’s going on.  

The Hogfather

Do people really think it's strange that Hearts are asking for people to renew their season tickets at a time when they have no money coming in? I'd have thought their timing for this was completely understandable to anyone with some common sense.

queensferryjambo
9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It is a no from me for now. We don't even know what league we will be in FFS l.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/202021-season-tickets-now-on-sale

Does it matter what league we are in?

This is really a time of need for the club. We have been pushed into trouble firstly by the Covid 19 disaster and then further into trouble by our fellow member teams.

I understand some people will struggle just now to buy a season ticket financially as some are really hit hard. I can also understand anyone who has their own reasons to not get one just now. I don't have a problem with people who won't get a season ticket or who will hold off.

Your points about what will be happening in 20/21 season are very valid points as well.

I for one will be renewing mine. Only because I am in the position to do so - and because I am clearly mentally deranged when it comes to Hearts :) 

East Lothian Jambo

Presumably Budge is remaining in place and all of our rage is being directed at SPFL / Yes voting clubs 

No thorough investigation as to how we could have found ourselves in this position 

Fans continue to dig deep like no others with no accountability for gross mismanagement 

I understand we need to get funds in etc but there’s a few concerning things with this. Particularly, what happens if we can’t attend sporting events until the next calendar year or even longer? 

Dont see anything wrong with this.

Giving people the option to renew right now if they want and also giving people plenty of time to decide after the obvious queries have been cleared up.

Well done Ann

To answer the questions about our league status...yes. Surely it can't be up for debate that a season with no games against Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs or Rangers should result in cheaper season tickets?

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, cheetah said:

No thanks Ann, I will give my charitable donations to something more worthwhile.

What a strange post.

adambraejambo

Not comfortable with this. We dont even know if there will be a next season yet . Dont get me wrong I will get one regardless but I'd of preferred to see a membership scheme. Asking for just enough to keep lights on. When football can resume you put tickets up for sale and anyone who joined membership gets the cash back in a discount . Not 100% cash back but a hefty discount. 

Just now, Sooperstar said:

To answer the questions about our league status...yes. Surely it can't be up for debate that a season with no games against Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs or Rangers should result in cheaper season tickets?

So a silver season ticket works out at £17.50 a game. Supposing that we are in the Championship. Is that price reasonable? How much do you want to pay?

9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

This is the thing.

Saw a report from some health expert who doubts things like gigs, festivals will return until Autumn 2021. Smaller events where they can keep a 2m distancing in place will resume sooner.

You would think sports events will be much the same.

Obviously noone knows for sure but no way I'm buying a ST when it's so up in the air. 

I am a Fifer though so being tight is second nature 😃

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’ll support my team regardless.

Round of applause for you. Sleep well tonight.

30 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I'll wait until we have confirmation that charlatan is completely away from the club.

Both of them, please

My main concern isn’t to do with what league we are in, but what happens if there isn’t any football in front of crowds over the next 6/12 months. 

I totally get the club are skint, but how can clubs sell season tickets, when nobody knows if there is going to be any actual football. 

I’ll definitely buy mine regardless of what division we are in but I think if she announces that Levein and McPhee have left the club it will help with the sales.

Nookie Bear
23 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

This seasons Scottish cup could be played out at any time next season in the space of a week to 10 days. I see no reason for it to be cancelled - and it is right that such big money games are retained for as long as possible

We should tell them to shove their cup. 

I’ll be surprised if there will be any large crowd events this year to be honest.

I will be renewing at pay day. Seeing I’m not going to any away games now (apart from the Clubs that have a soul), buying it is a given. 

1 minute ago, daftie said:

My main concern isn’t to do with what league we are in, but what happens if there isn’t any football in front of crowds over the next 6/12 months. 

I totally get the club are skint, but how can clubs sell season tickets, when nobody knows if there is going to be any actual football. 

Tells us Hearts need some money.

And generally all clubs budget for some money for over the summer. 

1 minute ago, MTS1874 said:

I’ll definitely buy mine regardless of what division we are in but I think if she announces that Levein and McPhee have left the club it will help with the sales.

damn good point.

Want to do mine but will need to try finance. Is that even a thing just now?

Also I've got 2, one in my girlfriends name, but I can only renew mine. Looks like I'll need to login as her and re-apply which is a pain. Unless anyone knows a way round it?