New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FzTKJIxXwAI_cY4?format=jpg&name=large

Better look at it here. 

Didn't realise there is a brick pattern across the whole sleeve, from the video it just looked like the white ones. 

I like it better knowing it's not just a random white line of rectangles :lol:

LarrysRightFoot

Extremely underwhelming. Would instantly be improved by having the Umbro logo down the sleeves rather than those ‘streets’ or whatever they are meant to be.

They really need to start consulting fans on kit designs. 

LarrysRightFoot
Just now, Sertse said:

Underwhelmed considering it's the 150 year kit. Any other year I'd be all for it. Expected a bit more effort. 

Surely next season is the anniversary kit?

wentworth jambo

also good to see we are back to plain white shorts and plain maroon socks (with white tops) - no added flashes / logos etc

Yeah I like it. Glad it has a bit of a design on it. 

Would have preferred the anniversary to have been properly celebrated on the home kit but I guess there will be another release for that.

Fort Vallance
2 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Extremely underwhelming. Would instantly be improved by having the Umbro logo down the sleeves rather than those ‘streets’ or whatever they are meant to be.

They really need to start consulting fans on kit designs. 

Consult the fans and you would never get a concensus. For what it's worth I like it.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I like it. Might even buy it.

My son is the kit connieseur though. I'll seek his opinion first.

5 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Wish they would change the redness of the crest

True, especially as our colours have got darker over the years. Didn't look as bad on the 2006 era Hummel kits. Looks pretty out of place on the newer ones. 

There is brickwork on our badge. I think it's a decent nod to that and one that hasn't been done before. Thumbs up.

6 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Underwhelmed considering it's the 150 year kit. Any other year I'd be all for it. Expected a bit more effort. 

Lucky for you it's not the 150 year kit then.

6 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I'd imagine any nod to the anniversary would come in the form of an away or 3rd kit.

The real question however, is white shorts or maroon shorts? 

Hearts’ brand new 2023/24 Umbro home kit has been unveiled and is now on sale.

As revealed earlier in the week, MND Scotland will continue to adorn the front of the famous maroon jersey and as the club enters its 150th year anniversary celebrations, each of this season’s kits will pay homage to the Jam Tarts’ rich history.

The home kit takes inspiration from the Heart of Midlothian on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile. The deep maroon shirt incorporates the world-renowned mosaic through a striking sleeve graphic, which bears tonal elements to create a stunning visual.

The maroon crew collar and sleeve cuffs are complimented by the Jambos’ traditional white shorts and maroon shorts.

Fans can snap up the brand new home kit now online at Hearts Direct by clicking here, or by dropping into the Hearts Clubstore at Tynecastle Park.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Official Hearts Website and social media channels in the coming weeks as we launch the 2023/24 away kit and third kit.

heartsfc_fan

Initially I wasn't that bothered by it, but looking at it again on the Hearts direct site the detail what they have done with the Royal mile is excellent.

A solid 8/10 for me. Happy with it.

I like it, sleeves are a bit unorthodox but I'm all for it

I'll hold off to see the other kits before buying especially if we get a belter of a 3rd again for the anniversary.

Excellent strip. Beautiful colour, not too fussy and a street effect on the sleeves giving it a unique look. 

I think it's obvious we will be doing something separate for the anniversary. 

The club will want to maximise sales from both strips.

3 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Hearts’ brand new 2023/24 Umbro home kit has been unveiled and is now on sale.

As revealed earlier in the week, MND Scotland will continue to adorn the front of the famous maroon jersey and as the club enters its 150th year anniversary celebrations, each of this season’s kits will pay homage to the Jam Tarts’ rich history.

The home kit takes inspiration from the Heart of Midlothian on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile. The deep maroon shirt incorporates the world-renowned mosaic through a striking sleeve graphic, which bears tonal elements to create a stunning visual.

The maroon crew collar and sleeve cuffs are complimented by the Jambos’ traditional white shorts and maroon shorts.

Fans can snap up the brand new home kit now online at Hearts Direct by clicking here, or by dropping into the Hearts Clubstore at Tynecastle Park.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Official Hearts Website and social media channels in the coming weeks as we launch the 2023/24 away kit and third kit.

:yas:

I like the sound of each of the 3 kits having some nod to our history to celebrate the anniversary as opposed to just one special kit. Be interesting to see how the other 2 turn out, but glad they've not just gone for one money spinning shirt that'll probably never be worn.

LarrysRightFoot
7 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Consult the fans and you would never get a concensus. For what it's worth I like it.

A focus group of fans. Not KB 😂 

Abiola Dauda
13 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Third kit

Batistuta87

I like that. Very simple but with some nice details that actually mean something. 

Assuming the "special" kit is going to be the away or third (my guess would be third, if its particularly "special"). This is nice but there's nothing anniversary-ish about it, apart from the wee badge on the back. 

Biffa Bacon
6 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Reminds me a little of the hummell top with the sleeves but more basic.

I like it.

My first thought too 👍

I like it. Will be cool to see how the other two look with them saying each one will pay tribute to our history. Home strip with the mosaic, away strip maybe an homage to the original white/red/blue kit? And then some nod to the foundation of hearts on the third kit I reckon.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)