New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

18 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

It boils my piss when I hear and see folk judging others just because they wear a football top, Iā€™m 52 and have many Hearts tops, and wear them frequently, easy to chuck one on in the morning in this weather to walk the dug, or sit and work from home in, killjoys GTF šŸ–•

šŸ‘

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
40 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Umbro very solid on Carlisles new top.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What does that even mean?

jimmy the jambo
5 minutes ago, Albert McFly said:

Hope you all like pink šŸ©·

Sheā€™s all right - is she playing Tynecastle next summer?Ā 

4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Get the strip bought and stop listening to fat baldy roasters

Ā 

Ā 

(no offence to any fat baldy roasters)

Ā 

As a pleasantly plump, receded napper roaster on the wrong side of 50, I'll stick to the Hearts Tartan scarf and under no circumstances whatsoever will be seen wearing a Hearts top to any occasion that means leaving my house for more than 5 minutes... however I do wear Hearts training tops in and around the house.Ā 

Ā 

Every time I see a member of the Manky Mob in their grey and green hoops (or away kit) out and about on the Town I laugh and thank the lucky stars I've not reduced myself to those standards.Ā 

2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Iā€™m over 40 can I ask, Ā am I allowed to wear sambas or Iā€™m at an age of Jesus sandals and socksā€¦.

Im 46. One day last week I wore my Birkenstocks, yesterday (or maybe Tuesday in fact) I wore my sambas to walk the dug. Today Iā€™ve been cuttin aboot the hoose wearing a pair of probably six year old Hearts home shorts.Ā 
Ā 

Some on this thread may spontaneously combust after reading that. ****ing good šŸ˜Š

This looks almost exactly what I suspect the third strip to look like if we go for the red white and blue, only in stripes instead of hoops.

Decent design.

20230622_214056.jpg

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Ā 

What does that even mean?

What you think it means? Solid effort obviously. Itā€™s not solid colours as thereā€™s dots of red across it.Ā 

been here before
3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

What you think it means? Solid effort obviously. Itā€™s not solid colours as thereā€™s dots of red across it.Ā 

Ā Ive no idea.

Ā 

Its a fitba top with an umbro logo like 10s of 1000s over the decades.

Ā 

In what way is it more solid than other efforts?

RustyRightPeg
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ā Ive no idea.

Ā 

Its a fitba top with an umbro logo like 10s of 1000s over the decades.

Ā 

In what way is it more solid than other efforts?

Itā€™s a remake of a classic top that Carlisle wore in the 80s.Ā 
Ā 

Sorry for posting a picture of a kit in the ā€œNew Kitsā€ thread. Stick me up against the wall for the firing squad. **** me.

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ā 

Sorry for posting a picture of a kit in the ā€œNew Kitsā€ thread. Stick me up against the wall for the firing squad. **** me.

He's a troll

ShortmanRossco
2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

He's a troll

Is that common knowledge now? Wasn't sure if it was trolling or genuinely being the most miserable person on Earth.

been here before
10 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ā 

Ā 

:lol:

Ā 

Ive genuinelly no idea what you're talking about.

Ā 

I still have no idea what a solid effort means. Not to worry though.

4 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Ā 

I live in Chesser mate šŸ˜…

Ā 

Ā 

I was in Chester on the 4th of June, a lovely hot sunny day and we went to this nice restaurant with a massive beer garden, while I was sitting enjoying my drink a guy walked past me wearing a hearts topā€¦

telling my Chester friends there was another fellow Jambo in Chester, was it you šŸ˜‚ ( canā€™t be many people going round Chester wearing a hearts top lol)Ā 

ShortmanRossco
6 minutes ago, ellie0028 said:

I was in Chester on the 4th of June, a lovely hot sunny day and we went to this nice restaurant with a massive beer garden, while I was sitting enjoying my drink a guy walked past me wearing a hearts topā€¦

telling my Chester friends there was another fellow Jambo in Chester, was it you šŸ˜‚ ( canā€™t be many people going round Chester wearing a hearts top lol)Ā 

Hate to tell you this......

WheatfieldWarrior
5 minutes ago, ellie0028 said:

Ā 

It's a cute story, but.... :)

Ā 

Ā 

743452562_Screenshot2023-06-22234818.thumb.jpg.319fd3c624e49c9891ac5bb02a656fb0.jpg

6 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Hate to tell you this......

Hahahaha I never had my reading glasses on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

what a tool I am šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Ā 

anyway the new top šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

PhoenixHearts
18 minutes ago, ellie0028 said:

Ā 

Not me I'm afraid. I've never been to Chester. Heard it's lovely though.

Do they have a big Asda there?

ShortmanRossco
12 minutes ago, ellie0028 said:

Hahahaha I never had my reading glasses on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

what a tool I am šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Ā 

anyway the new top šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

šŸ˜. Nice part of the world all the same my friend. Annual journey down there for the races. Super City šŸ‘

4 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

šŸ˜. Nice part of the world all the same my friend. Annual journey down there for the races. Super City šŸ‘

And youā€™re allowed to shoot Welshmen within the city walls with a bow and arrow. Iā€™m well up for shooting the Welsh.Ā 

WheatfieldWarrior
Just now, Tazio said:

And youā€™re allowed to shoot Welshmen within the city walls with a bow and arrow. Iā€™m well up for shooting the Welsh.Ā 

Ā 

I was in Chester on the 31st/1st with work - wish I'd known this!Ā Ā :laugh2:Ā 

7 hours ago, Yoda said:

Gazzells for the 40s please.Ā Ā 

Maroon/burgundy? Thereā€™s a royal blue thatā€™s quite nice šŸ‘

Portable Badger
15 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I never used to wear a football top but for some reason, the past 2 seasons I've started doing so instead of taking a scarf. Although its the retro style. Maybe just easier. I'm getting close to 50. šŸ¤£

Ā 

Mind you, I still wear Adidas Originals tracky tops and having once seen a guy in his 60s (at least) proudly going about Princes Street in his, whilst on a skateboard, I decided to use him as a benchmark. šŸ˜

Donā€™t worry - you need only start getting concerned when you transition to elasticated chinos !!!!

17 hours ago, R9. said:

Embarrassing wearing a hearts top on holiday but many would be quick to slag or moan about Celtic and Rangers fans on there flight or around the pool in a top for 2 weeks.

You've pretty much explained the difference in your own post there. Those ****s seem to pack nothing but Celtic/Rangers tops and wear them every day. There's a difference between that and maybe chucking one or 2 football tops in your bag for the odd wear.

Ā 

I've taken Hearts and Schalke tops on holiday plenty of times for cutting about in during the day. It gets worn for a few hours maybe, then I'll get changed in the evening for heading out for a meal and drinks. Don't think I'll ever stop.

8 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Ā 

Not me I'm afraid. I've never been to Chester. Heard it's lovely though.

Do they have a big Asda there?

I bet it doesn't have a McDonald's inside either.

Robbo-Jambo
23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Todays the day?Ā 

Got a funny feeling it might be.

6 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Got a funny feeling it might be.

Yeah think we might get the reveal today with it being available for pre order and in the shop from Tuesday. I would imagine the shop being closed on Monday is so that they can stock all the new kit and training gear.Ā 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Locky said:

You've pretty much explained the difference in your own post there. Those ****s seem to pack nothing but Celtic/Rangers tops and wear them every day. There's a difference between that and maybe chucking one or 2 football tops in your bag for the odd wear.

Ā 

I've taken Hearts and Schalke tops on holiday plenty of times for cutting about in during the day. It gets worn for a few hours maybe, then I'll get changed in the evening for heading out for a meal and drinks. Don't think I'll ever stop.

Ā 

The difference is that while they look like scum proudly advertising their bigotry, we look like Princes among men in our noble colours. Simples.

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ā 

The difference is that while they look like scum proudly advertising their bigotry, we look like Princes among men in our noble colours. Simples.

Correct.

No Idle Talk
14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ā 

Ā 

Nailed it.Ā 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)