• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• dannymack

• husref musemic

BervieJambo
8 minutes ago, Mollo said:

Do we know for sure the names of any of the clubs who were looking to back reconstruction?

We need to know who the 16 teams are - I think we can fairly safely say that Inverness, Partick, Stranraer, Falkirk and Edinburgh City backed the motion, but who are the other 10? 
I suspect Partick (and maybe even Falkirk) fans may adopt a similar boycott strategy which could do some damage to the incomes of other League 1 clubs. 

Just now, BervieJambo said:

We need to know who the 16 teams are - I think we can fairly safely say that Inverness, Partick, Stranraer, Falkirk and Edinburgh City backed the motion, but who are the other 10? 
I suspect Partick (and maybe even Falkirk) fans may adopt a similar boycott strategy which could do some damage to the incomes of other League 1 clubs. 

WELL 9 OTHER PREMIER CLUBS VOTED YES AS WELL

So 3 others to identify and we will find out shortly..they have to inform the clubs of who voted which way and that will not be able to be kept 'in house'

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

WELL 9 OTHER PREMIER CLUBS VOTED YES AS WELL

So 3 others to identify and we will find out shortly..they have to inform the clubs of who voted which way and that will not be able to be kept 'in house'

did they? I find that hard to believe 

16 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ram their Scottish cup up their farter  as well.

Posted this on another thread. Club should withdraw from it

19 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ram their Scottish cup up their farter  as well.

I would love Heart of Mid-Lothian even more if they withdrew from the 2019/20 competition. 

Pasquale for King
On 14/06/2020 at 09:35, dannymack said:

For Hearts' next visit down to Lochend I wonder if the club will buy an allocation for the South Stand,  just in case. I wouldn't like to think the club will do this and end up out of pocket. 

I would rather see an empty South Stand free of the Hearts support.

Would give the home support a chance to pack their ground to the rafters... 😏

I don’t think we buy anything, we sell the tickets and send the money with any that are unsold. Refuse to sell tickets for away games. 

Wouldn't be against us withdrawing from the Scottish cup either. 

We'd be expected to play a competitive fixture randomly before our season actually starts? **** that. Offers a competitive advantage to Hibs, and ultimately I'm pretty salty so **** them and their shitty cup. Celtic will just cruise to more silverware their manky fans will celebrate as if its an achievement. Utter clowns. 

I don't think pulling out of things will do any good. Not saying I don't understand that stance as I really do - but all they will do is sanction us or say 'okay'. We wouldn't benefit from it really.

I'd like us to keep our own head held high and save our own integrity to simply challenge this in court, play our games, boycott the away grounds and focus on using this crisis and mistreatment to create a better 'never give up' attitude and atmosphere at Tyncastle Park.

I really hope whatever we do - we don't end up playing teams like Alloa next term at home, with folk wilting to Doncaster and Co and meekly, passively, silently seeing it out. No need for hooliganism or bad behaviour, but I want our fans screaming for us Cowdenbeath every side 10-0 and still bay for more even of the other team goes home at half time!

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think we buy anything, we sell the tickets and send the money with any that are unsold. Refuse to sell tickets for away games. 

I was led to believe that clubs are obligated to buy a percentage of the allocation of the away end for a fixture first and foremost and then if there's a demand for more then tickets will be released. 

So for instance if Hearts buy the 4k away tickets for Lochend and only sell 2k then we are out of pocket. 

I'm sure years ago this was put in place because too many clubs were losing money and for the likes of Rangers they could be releasing the unsold tickets to their own fans.

As I say I'm not 100% sure on the matter.

3 minutes ago, Mollo said:

I don't think pulling out of things will do any good. Not saying I don't understand that stance as I really do - but all they will do is sanction us or say 'okay'. We wouldn't benefit from it really.

I'd like us to keep our own head held high and save our own integrity to simply challenge this in court, play our games, boycott the away grounds and focus on using this crisis and mistreatment to create a better 'never give up' attitude and atmosphere at Tyncastle Park.

I really hope whatever we do - we don't end up playing teams like Alloa next term at home, with folk wilting to Doncaster and Co and meekly, passively, silently seeing it out. No need for hooliganism or bad behaviour, but I want our fans screaming for us Cowdenbeath every side 10-0 and still bay for more even of the other team goes home at half time!

Get what your stating there but the authorities are pulling our chains if they insist on the 19/20 Cup season continuing but for me as long as we don't get Hearts fans scabbing away grounds then I'll be happy at that.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I was led to believe that clubs are obligated to buy a percentage of the allocation of the away end for a fixture first and foremost and then if there's a demand for more then tickets will be released. 

So for instance if Hearts buy the 4k away tickets for Lochend and only sell 2k then we are out of pocket. 

I'm sure years ago this was put in place because too many clubs were losing money and for the likes of Rangers they could be releasing the unsold tickets to their own fans.

As I say I'm not 100% sure on the matter.

You could be right, that would mean every club apart from 4 lose money every time they come to Tynecastle. I think we now get about a thousand tickets for games against the uglies and get a few more if we need them. A bit like when we played Rangers at Hampden in the LC semi where we could get more tickets if required but the rest were given to them.

Not only will I boycott, I will when Hearts are away to a club i'd have visited normally instead make a payment to FOH and I will actively seek out the likes of Kelty games to attend instead.  

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You could be right, that would mean every club apart from 4 lose money every time they come to Tynecastle. I think we now get about a thousand tickets for games against the uglies and get a few more if we need them. A bit like when we played Rangers at Hampden in the LC semi where we could get more tickets if required but the rest were given to them.

Again I maybe wrong but is the away allocation based on 20% of the capacity?

And with that in place it gives clubs the option to ask for the full 20% or a reduced number with the promise of more if needed ???

I am in Dundee and dropped my season ticket a few years ago to prioritise away games which I prefer for the atmosphere, although I still go to a string of home games each year, but I will definitely be avoiding particular grounds - specifically Dens Park. Their decisive vote on the resolution is what put us in this position so I will starve their club of vital resources that would otherwise be spent on tickets for I, my dad and my son, as well as the cost of pies and bovrils.

As a city, I love Dundee and its people but their club and their ugly sisters across the road will not be pocketing my cash.  

But the Famous will rise again... as we always do.

4 minutes ago, Highlander said:

I am in Dundee and dropped my season ticket a few years ago to prioritise away games which I prefer for the atmosphere, although I still go to a string of home games each year, but I will definitely be avoiding particular grounds - specifically Dens Park. Their decisive vote on the resolution is what put us in this position so I will starve their club of vital resources that would otherwise be spent on tickets for I, my dad and my son, as well as the cost of pies and bovrils.

As a city, I love Dundee and its people but their club and their ugly sisters across the road will not be pocketing my cash.  

I am in the same boat as you, and I said I would attend Dens about a month ago if we were in the Championship, and was quite keen on still attending away fixtures.  I would not be doing it for their benefit but rather to watch and support my team. 

I held out hope that the right thing would be done, and that things would sort themselves out.

I am not entirely sure that I will be going ahead with that decision.  They have tried their absolute best to **** us over in every single way, and they deserve to suffer because of it. 

I would be up for travelling to away games where the team didn't vote against us, if that information was ever made public.  Other than that, it's going to be Tynecastle only. 

Edited by tian447

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, dannymack said:

And with that in place it gives clubs the option to ask for the full 20% or a reduced number with the promise of more if needed ???

20% is only cup games, there is no limit  for league games which is why the uglies now give each other 800.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Highlander said:

Good to hear that, irc have you changed your mind from a few months ago?

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I am in the same boat as you, and I said I would attend Dens about a month ago if we were in the Championship, and was quite keen on still attending away fixtures.  I would not be doing it for their benefit but rather to watch and support my team. 

I held out hope that the right thing would be done, and that things would sort themselves out.

I am not entirely sure that I will be going ahead with that decision.  They have tried their absolute best to **** us over in every single way, and they deserve to suffer because of it. 

I would be up for travelling to away games where the team didn't vote against us, if that information was ever made public.  Other than that, it's going to be Tynecastle only. 

I’m going to go on the initial vote to end the season, today’s vote doesn’t change that. So only 7 teams, I’ve given £20 to three of them so far and will be doing the same with the other three, not the Huns obviously.

18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good to hear that, irc have you changed your mind from a few months ago?

No, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I am the Hearts-supporting columnist from Dundee, who wrote this... 

https://ewangurr.scot/2020/05/18/in-what-state-shall-football-return/

Although I did not mention it in the article, I did tell the newspaper editor - a Dundee fan - I would be boycotting his rotten club. 

33 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It is an absolute catastrophe that you live in Dundee and we have never met. I know almost every Hearts fan in Dundee except you. 

I know it is a hard one - I live walking distance from Dens and Tannadice and I know the feeling that emerges when you hear our lot singing our songs in Dundee streets, but I cannot countenance the notion of handing my money over to either of the Dundee clubs and I encourage you to starve them too.  

And if Hearts lose money by selling tickets for away games, then our beloved club will just need to learn to stop selling them! 

Edited by Highlander
spelling error

22games nro
2 minutes ago, Highlander said:

It is an absolute catastrophe that you live in Dundee and we have never met. I know almost every Hearts fan in Dundee except you. 

I know it is a hard one - I live walking instance from Dens and Tannadice and I know the feeling that emerges when you hear our lot singing our songs in Dundee streets, but I cannot countenance the notion of handing my money over to either of the Dundee clubs and I encourage you to starve them too.  

And if Hearts lose money by selling tickets for away games, then our beloved club will just need to learn to stop selling them! 

just don't accept any away tickets,, don't think we are contracted to accept tickets

only hearts.jpg

3 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

just don't accept any away tickets,, don't think we are contracted to accept tickets

Amen brother. Preach!!

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Highlander said:

No, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I am the Hearts-supporting columnist from Dundee, who wrote this... 

https://ewangurr.scot/2020/05/18/in-what-state-shall-football-return/

Although I did not mention it in the article, I did tell the newspaper editor - a Dundee fan - I would be boycotting his rotten club. 

Sorry there must be a few up there 👍🏽.

HEARTS FOREVER

I wont be stepping foot in any away grounds regrdless what happens. They can all just **** right off. Hope Hearts refuse tickets from these ****s.

husref musemic
35 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

only hearts.jpg

well said. We must stop giving any cash to any of these back stabbing gangsters.

We have been absolutely shafted. Time for revenge at every opportunity. 

Never forget or forgive.

Werner Herzog

Once the 16/26 has been established, I want to see a policy where the club refuses to release tickets to away fans who are part of that 26, as well as not accepting away tickets from the same cohort. I do not want any club in the championship to profit from this situation if they voted for it. 

Feck them all, didn’t think I could harbour such hatred, if I didn’t love Hearts so much I would just turn my back on Scottish football, maybe that’s what they all want.🤷‍♂️

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Once the 16/26 has been established, I want to see a policy where the club refuses to release tickets to away fans who are part of that 26, as well as not accepting away tickets from the same cohort. I do not want any club in the championship to profit from this situation if they voted for it. 

No sorry, voting for reconstruction doesn’t change the fact that teams who voted for e season to end caused this mess.. the ONLY clubs exempt in the championship are ICT

William H. Bonney

So when hearts players step onto the pitch away from tynecastle, we’re expected to believe not a single hearts fan will be there to cheer them on? 
To offer support and encouragement. I’d be pretty disappointed if I were a player. 
I fully understand why people are angry but the club need our support on the pitch, as well as off it. 

2 hours ago, JamboCampbell said:

I will 100% but want to be 100% sure of whom we should financially help. 
I guess we will have that list soom enough. Assuming inverness etc

Keep it simple. There is only one club who we should back financially. We have been soft too long. Only Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

So when hearts players step onto the pitch away from tynecastle, we’re expected to believe not a single hearts fan will be there to cheer them on? 
To offer support and encouragement. I’d be pretty disappointed if I were a player. 
I fully understand why people are angry but the club need our support on the pitch, as well as off it. 

The players should understand and if they don't that's tough. They should be good enough to beat the rest of the Championship with no fans backing them away from home. 

It is up to the individual to decide..not my place to tell anyone you must boycott

I will not be attending the matches away with one exception it seems but if we were playing a match which clinched the title for 20/21 it would be difficult not to attend

In the bigger scheme of things helping other clubs is off the market if they voted no to reconstruction today

Cup ties are however still on the market if we are drawn away as our club will benefit even if it is a shared gate

Edited by CJGJ

100%. In no way will I support any other club in any form. 

I hope all other Hearts fans will concentrate their financial support on Hearts too. 

I used to go to most away games. From now on FOH will be getting a donation for the price of an away ticket each weekend hearts are away. 

11 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Believe  what you like. But I'll bet the players are more pissed off about wage cuts than the likely travelling support next season.  

colinmaroon
On 14/06/2020 at 06:06, dannymack said:

Totally agree but unfortunately there's an element within the support that will object to that suggestion. 

The day is around the corner for when Hearts fans are going to start to applaud the opposition when they score as a mark of good will and for the good of the game. 

Don't talk drivel!

maroonsgotop
16 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

sadly that's what these rat clubs want/expect so they can run down to the bank with lots of maroons pounds which in turn they can use against us. I go to most away games but I'll be there no longer. Why the hell would anyone want to give cash and help out the competition clubs who stuffed us.

Werner Herzog
20 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

No sorry, voting for reconstruction doesn’t change the fact that teams who voted for e season to end caused this mess.. the ONLY clubs exempt in the championship are ICT

I do get that, but there were still a lot of variables at that point. Today, everyone knew crystal clear what the consequences were in casting their indicative vote.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

I'm sure there are no "rules" for league games - it was exposed when Rangers petulantly slashed the Celtic ticket allocation for league games. The SPFL did make a statement on the matter. 

23 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

They had a full stand backing them at St Mirren, the game that ultimately relegated us and didn’t have a shot on target. How disappointed do we expect them to be? They will be playing in front of a much bigger crowd than anyone else every second week, that should ease their pain

I would ban all Hearts supporters from travelling away from home for a starting period of about 5 seasons, id give the minimum required away support with little or no facilities with an obstructed view starting at £100 a ticket then using a despicable dynamic pricing system that costs more per ticket.

I start a loyalty point system for away game abstainers that contribute the entry fee into the FOH coffers with decent hospitality days out at Tynecastle as a reward.

Id bus our team into away stadiums with the minimum of staff and bus them straight out afterwards, no director jolly ups. Any visiting Directors can sit with their own supporters and pay the required entrance fee. 

No concessions for any clubs no matter what division we're in. 

As Scottish Football has booted all sporting integrity into touch then every other club can go take a **** to itself as far as im concerned.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Yes, ill be boycotting. 

22games nro
5 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

They had a full stand backing them at St Mirren, the game that ultimately relegated us and didn’t have a shot on target. How disappointed do we expect them to be? They will be playing in front of a much bigger crowd than anyone else every second week, that should ease their pain

although there will most likely be a different team next season, you are spot on,

plus the players we do end up with will understand the reason behind it. 

only hearts.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I would ban all Hearts supporters from travelling away from home for a starting period of about 5 seasons, id give the minimum required away support with little or no facilities with an obstructed view starting at £100 a ticket then using a despicable dynamic pricing system that costs more per ticket.

I start a loyalty point system for away game abstainers that contribute the entry fee into the FOH coffers with decent hospitality days out at Tynecastle as a reward.

Id bus our team into away stadiums with the minimum of staff and bus them straight out afterwards, no director jolly ups. Any visiting Directors can sit with their own supporters and pay the required entrance fee. 

No concessions for any clubs no matter what division we're in. 

As Scottish Football has booted all sporting integrity into touch then every other club can go take a **** to itself as far as im concerned.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Yes, ill be boycotting. 

Patio furniture, coffee in plastic cups and a Rich Tea. 

Then get them tae *** k. 

"No hard feelings,  lads. We've got millions but we're not pissing it away on a bunch of snakes". 

I've been "boycotting" for about 15 years anyway and urge fellow Jambos to do likewise. The only way we can genuinely hurt certain clubs is by not giving them a penny. Hearts will be fine at these shiteholes without us. 

ST's were already renewed and the FOH dd has just been increased.

I'll tell the Mrs tomorrow. Not sure the toy dolls can take 2 boots in the same day. 

57 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

The players will understand why we're not there and should use it to spur them on to hand out some serious drubbings.

Whether they've got the moral fibre for that is up for debate however.