• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• dannymack

• husref musemic

Selkirkhmfc1874

100% guaranteed and as said on a other thread the Money my kids and me would've spent on any away day will go into FOH

Forever Hearts

100% yes. And because I live in the west and don't have a season ticket it's mostly away games that I attend. If this goes through I will never attend another Hearts away league game unless it's against ICT, Partick Thistle or Rangers. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Simple yes or no.. 

My answer would be yes but only as I never go away from home now it's a bit redundant so I'll not vote on this one.

If we're forcibly demoted without having the chance to play all 38 games I'll be done with Scottish Football in it's entirety. I'll still keep up my FoH DD though but that would be about it. 

If we are dumped into the Championship it would actually be quite good for me (being in Kirkcaldy) as would have a couple 'local' games...however there is no ****ing danger I'll be giving a penny to any of them.

I'd most likely just give up Scottish football. Said it before but it is quite clear they just want Celtic winning everything.

I voted boycott but tbh I would probably just be done with fitba completely. I think most folk would say that the football governance is Scotland is at best shady. This current stink would be the straw that broke the back for me. I reckon It probably costs me circa £1500 per season to follow Hearts (probably more tbh).

Plenty other things I could be spending my money on.

kingantti1874

Encouraging.  Hopefully the club don’t take away allocations from these clubs.

also hope we don’t work or help them on any other way. E.g no loan players 

gorgie rools

Don't go to many away games anyway but will be boycotting any cup games at Tynecastle involving any club that voted yes. Ticket price will go to FOH

adambraejambo

I voted to boycott and sent a Email to confirm. However if you could just ignore that email and I will take bribes and decide which way to vote in a few days. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

I will certainly boycott any club who vote us down. When this **** is over a lot of clubs will need every penny they can get from away fans and we have one of the largest away supports around. 

Jambo in Bathgate

I would boycott any of these teams. But to have them pay costs for policing and other match day costs. I think a token number of our support should go say no more than 100 with a big banner with appropriate wording supporting the team. 

This should continue when we return especially at the Fester Road. Don’t won’t them replacing our support with there’s and thus negating our boycott. We should also reduce the number of tickets for all clubs at Tynecastle with the exception of those that voted NO.

29 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

If we are dumped into the Championship it would actually be quite good for me (being in Kirkcaldy) as would have a couple 'local' games...however there is no ****ing danger I'll be giving a penny to any of them.

Likewise. Had we been relegated due to completion of the sporting calendar, I'd have looked forward to these games too as just down the road. 

East Lothian Jambo
11 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Pressure should be placed on the club by FOH not to request or support any away ticket allocation.

You think that's likely?

kingantti1874
Just now, Boris said:

Likewise. Had we been relegated due to completion of the sporting calendar, I'd have looked forward to these games too as just down the road. 

same.. 

Personally no. Apart from Celtic, Hibs & Rangers at tynecastle i prefer away days. What better feeling than winning at their ground (those that would vote us down) with a huge hearts crowd going mental.

hmfc_liam06
32 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

My answer would be yes but only as I never go away from home now it's a bit redundant so I'll not vote on this one.

If we're forcibly demoted without having the chance to play all 38 games I'll be done with Scottish Football in it's entirety. I'll still keep up my FoH DD though but that would be about it. 

31 minutes ago, robbodog said:

I voted boycott but tbh I would probably just be done with fitba completely. I think most folk would say that the football governance is Scotland is at best shady. This current stink would be the straw that broke the back for me. I reckon It probably costs me circa £1500 per season to follow Hearts (probably more tbh).

Plenty other things I could be spending my money on.

This is where I am.

My contributions to FOH will remain but it'll be time up for me with Scottish football.

1 minute ago, Boris said:

Agreed, be good on the other hand to take a large away support to Inverness

kingantti1874
Just now, Mr 3 Putt said:

Personally no. Apart from Celtic, Hibs & Rangers at tynecastle i prefer away days. What better feeling than winning at their ground (those that would vote us down) with a huge hearts crowd going mental.

denying them funds, thus removing some of the benefit and supporting as much as possible employees of hearts who’s jobs are now at risk

Famous 1874
Just now, heyjude1 said:

Agreed, be good on the other hand to take a large away support to Inverness

No doubt Inverness away will be on a Friday evening 

Once everything settles down we can definitely organise some boycotts. 

Hard to not go to games. And the players appreciate and benefit from the support. But I would hope the players in our revamped squad will take some leadership.

Berra, Naismith coming out and saying boycott Dundee etc. Saying they will fight harder away games and appreciate fans not going is actually supporting the club.

Part of a wider all in support. 

Edited by Mikey1874

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

denying them funds, thus removing some of the benefit and supporting as much as possible employees of hearts who’s jobs are now at risk

Exactly. Hit them where it hurts, and maybe they'll realise there's more to Scottish football than just those shiterags in Glasgow. Which they should do anyway.

Has to be remembered that the system is the root cause here, lots of clubs will have voted YES for reasons of pressure, mi-belief that it was the only way to get funds etc etc.

Also clubs like Celtic, Motherwell, Hamilton, St Mirren, Alloa, Raith, Peterhead, Cove, Albion Rovers etc will have voted YES (apologies can't recall the NO's right no) for reasons that are obvious (avoid a bad situation or protect a good one)

As far as I am concerned Dundee are in a group of one, then there are the naive, followed by those that can't be blamed for their vote

kingantti1874

For those wavering, almost certainly this will cost us Daniel Stendel, not only will we massively  impacted financially we will be set back years on the pitch.

If league getting called then why not Scottish cup.Surely hearts would be winners based on games played and goal difference.Could we take back Berra back from Dundee as it has been said he has been a major influence on their defence.

Francis Albert

Voted yes but rarely go to away games anyway. I am more inclined just to give up on Scottish football. What is the point of a sporting competition with no sporting integrity? And this is just the latest example of that as far as Scottish football is concerned. I will continue to support Hearts financially as I do now.

(And I doubt I would go to the cup semi if it ever goes ahead. If the season is over it is surely over, not prolonged to give Celtic the chance of yet another trophy/"treble"

ble.

Edited by Francis Albert

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Mollo said:

Has to be remembered that the system is the root cause here, lots of clubs will have voted YES for reasons of pressure, mi-belief that it was the only way to get funds etc etc.

Also clubs like Celtic, Motherwell, Hamilton, St Mirren, Alloa, Raith, Peterhead, Cove, Albion Rovers etc will have voted YES (apologies can't recall the NO's right no) for reasons that are obvious (avoid a bad situation or protect a good one)

As far as I am concerned Dundee are in a group of one, then there are the naive, followed by those that can't be blamed for their vote

So what your saying is that they’ve voted in their own self interest? Now it is time for us to act in our own self interest.

Clubs could demand a re-vote now that it is clear monies could be paid.  they won’t!! 

husref musemic
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Once everything settles down we can definitely organise some boycotts. 

Hard to not go to games. And the players appreciate and benefit from the support. But I would hope the players in our revamped squad will take some leadership.

Berra, Naismith coming out and saying boycott Dundee etc. Saying they will fight harder away games and appreciate fans not going is actually supporting the club.

Part of a wider all in support. 

this squad had 4500 at Perth a few weeks ago for example. i don't think most hearts players care or helps 'spur them on'.

and certainly not case enough to subsidise these back stabbing b******s.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

this squad had 4500 at Perth a few weeks ago for example. i don't think most hearts players care or helps 'spur them on'.

and certainly not case enough to subsidise these back stabbing b******s.

We could hardly have done worse in the last year if we had boycotted away games.

I attend most home matches but do go to a couple of away games, usually St Johnstone. I intend to boycott league matches at those clubs that have acted in self interest & demoted us. Personally speaking, I don’t think we had enough about us this season to avoid the drop on the field but to have the chance taken away from us with games still remaining just isn’t fair. However, I would still go to away cup matches only because we would it helps our finances through getting a share of the gate money. 

I voted no. I think the whole boycott thing is extremely sevcoesque and won’t do the damage that people on here think it will.

These clubs have been voting for self interest. Does that make it right, no. Does that mean we should not fight being expelled from the league, no.

If anything this should be remembered going forward when other clubs need our support and we can do what they’ve done to us.

We have a strong fan base which should be an advantage when we go to a lot of away grounds. Boycotting will harm ourselves just as much as them.

55 minutes ago, Locky said:

I would certainly join the movement, but guaranteed that hundreds won't listen and still go.

Hundreds down from thousands is still good. 

Most away ends seem to be around 3500, if sub 1k attend then they're going to feel it. 

I'd like the club to try and encourage it a bit. Market a ticket price one off donation for FOH or not offer loyalty points for away fixtures/ refuse to sell them via the club so Dundee (for example) would need to sell direct to the fans. 

Its petty, but at the end of the day the club will be hit hard to the tune of around £3m. Self interest is fine, but it goes both ways. Maybe finally short termism will hit these ****s where it hurts. 

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I'll boycott Scottish football completely. Done with it. Corrupt to the core.

This for me to unfortunately.

I would be in favour of donating the money to FOH or Big Hearts that I would usually give St Johnstone for tickets when we play in Perth. In total £50 or £60 doesn’t seem a lot but we would be better looking after ourselves after the dust settles. 

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

So what your saying is that they’ve voted in their own self interest? Now it is time for us to act in our own self interest.

Clubs could demand a re-vote now that it is clear monies could be paid.  they won’t!! 

Yes absolutely - but in a system that is SUPPOSED to be fair and democratic, they would be allowed to vote in their own interests. Maybe not liked by all but as I said, it's the system and the method that is the root here - not clubs using a vote in way they are allowed to.

I totally get the point of the desire to boycott away games but it would be a double edged sword really - as it has been quite a point of pride as to how many we take and thats support for the lads on the pitch as well.

All in all a shambles though isn't it.

100% boycotting them. And forever more.  I usually go to most away games but that’s not happening anymore. Same for our group. We will go to all our home games with our STs but done with away ones now.

This league is corrupt and we’re not financing clubs that put the boot in. Never again will we go to Easter Road.

that goes for the ones in the championship as well, though we would go to the likes of ICT if we got tickets

It is also a shame that each and every club hasn't released a statement saying this has been a mess. Not speaking out against the obviously shambolic practises and goings-on isn't doing anyone any good (or is it?!)

It was yes vote for me , I only go to between 5-10 away games a season so I probably don’t really count but I certainly won’t go to  anywhere now unless it’s the clubs that voted no I will make it a day out for them certainly not Dundee the back stabbing f*****s

Edited by One five