Will you boycott ?

kingantti1874

Will you boycott  

752 members have voted

1. 1. Will you boycott away grounds of clubs who have voted hearts be demoted

Don’t go to many away games so I didn’t vote.. One or two a season. Last season I went to none, this season 2.

i think fans should petition the club to allow as small away allocations as possible to every club that voted yes. I’d also like it split in two separate parts of the ground so they struggle to create and away atmosphere. 

Edited by GinRummy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• dannymack

• husref musemic

On 14/04/2020 at 13:38, Cruyff said:

If Ann Budge doesn't fight it, then I think there'll be quite a few folk boycotting Hearts. 

Ann Budge has been good for Hearts but don’t think she’s the right person for fighting this. 

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Sorry mate should've put my post on here! Merge please mods 

not a problem- slipped of the main page.

17 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Ann Budge has been good for Hearts but don’t think she’s the right person for fighting this. 

Mate, Ann Budge saved Hearts. For that we will be eternally grateful but she's too soft and honest to run a football club. The clubs been taken to the brink again by weak leadership unfortunately. 

Happy to have her experise on board but we need a Mercer type incharge to set expectations high and fight the good fight against these corrupt tubes. 👍 

Greedy Jambo

Cutting yer nose off to spite yer face a bit, Dundee though...

I would hope that the club has absolute hatred in their veins and go out and pump every team under the sun. 

52 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Mate, Ann Budge saved Hearts. For that we will be eternally grateful but she's too soft and honest to run a football club. The clubs been taken to the brink again by weak leadership unfortunately. 

Happy to have her experise on board but we need a Mercer type incharge to set expectations high and fight the good fight against these corrupt tubes. 👍 

Exactly this 👍 No way Wallace would be taking this without a fight. 

Yes definitely. A boycott is the best way to punish the yes voters. Missing games will be hard for some to bear but if BBC renew the contract to show Friday night games I would think that a fair number of our games would be shown. Treble result-tv fee,minimum ticket sales and still ‘seeing’ the game

You would hope the club will do something for any live games being shown. Better off with a thousand at tynie than at some of these places. 

maroonsgotop
On 14/04/2020 at 12:17, Mr 3 Putt said:

Personally no. Apart from Celtic, Hibs & Rangers at tynecastle i prefer away days. What better feeling than winning at their ground (those that would vote us down) with a huge hearts crowd going mental.

their fans might not like it but their owners would be delighted as they count the maroon pounds thus helping their finances to compete against us saying "I told ya their fans would cough up"

Edited by maroonsgotop

Selkirkhmfc1874
22 minutes ago, Jambo Mac said:

Yes definitely. A boycott is the best way to punish the yes voters. Missing games will be hard for some to bear but if BBC renew the contract to show Friday night games I would think that a fair number of our games would be shown. Treble result-tv fee,minimum ticket sales and still ‘seeing’ the game

Hearts could get hospitality showing beem back at tynecastle 

In the late 80's /early 90's we had a massive away support.

These days ,i doubt clubs would notice if we boycott or not.

That said,my money is staying in gorgie,without a doubt from now on.

Rather spend double on  home games,than trying to budget for the odd away game.

46 minutes ago, Tott said:

In the late 80's /early 90's we had a massive away support.

These days ,i doubt clubs would notice if we boycott or not.

That said,my money is staying in gorgie,without a doubt from now on.

Rather spend double on  home games,than trying to budget for the odd away game.

yes but football was a lot cheaper then. I mind we used to nearly fill the beach end at pittodrie 
looking at the season just now, for example  £25 to go to Livingston. We sold out in Perth, Hamilton. Sold out Easter Road.  These clubs will most certainly feel the loss of the maroon pound 100%. 
Dundee as well should never again  have another Hearts supporter pay into their coffers

the likes of Aberdeen / Celtic / rangers won’t feel it too much because numbers travelling to these grounds aren’t very high any more .

Edited by 1971fozzy

JimCornette

How would Hearts have voted if we weren't rock bottom? In our own self interest is the answer. I don't blame the other clubs I blame us for being in this absolutely deplorable position after 30 games played by all. Our management and players are the real disgrace.

Prince Buaben

Dont get to that many these days but i wont actively boycott. We will have spent months in house twiddling thumbs i wouldn't choose to do it every second week.

Also clubs arent going to allow hearts to beamback for **** all(unless its on sky) especially if they arent getting an away support 

Seymour M Hersh

Is there a definitive list of clubs to be boycotted or is it just everyone who voted yes (even though imo some of them are pretty innocent parties in all this Dungcaster led coercion)? 

Nope.  I’m not that bitter towards clubs who voted out of self interest - every club including hearts would do the same.  

4 hours ago, JimCornette said:

How would Hearts have voted if we weren't rock bottom? In our own self interest is the answer. I don't blame the other clubs I blame us for being in this absolutely deplorable position after 30 games played by all. Our management and players are the real disgrace.

Who ******* cares. Other European leagues won’t be relegating anyone are they wrong and the filth that passes for the spfl right? The spfl can be a disgrace AND hearts performance over the season can be a disgrace. It’s not an either/or situation. 

4 hours ago, Uche said:

No, because I am not a complete and utter child/do not have the IQ of a ham sandwich. 

Most people with high IQ’s are able to debate opinions without resorting to insults. 

gorgieheart

There will be nothing to Boycott, can anyone on here realistically see the footy being back before the end of 2021  ?  

Ex member of the SaS

Not read the whole thread, and said this before in maybe another thread. The boycott can only be effective if we include Hibs. Show them we mean business by avoiding the bridge of doom.

IF we include the derby it would shove a huge finger at the GFA and every club that though for their own interest instead of the game as a whole.

The game in Scotland has been a farce for years and until we get rid of the Old firm loving twats and get the HQ OUT of Glasgow nothing will change.

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Who ******* cares. Other European leagues won’t be relegating anyone are they wrong and the filth that passes for the spfl right? The spfl can be a disgrace AND hearts performance over the season can be a disgrace. It’s not an either/or situation. 

I would add that Hearts have been dire, there is no doubt, however changing the rules right at the end of a season simply to allow Celtic a nothing title is a disgrace that should never be considered.

Also should they use the points average as they are claiming then they HAVE to use the same system for the cup. ( not that winning it would be any more meaningful than Celtic with the nothing title. )

13 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

There will be nothing to Boycott, can anyone on here realistically see the footy being back before the end of 2021  ?  

I doubt it’ll be back this year. 

Nookie Bear
32 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

The end of 2021? Yes. 

One thing is for sure we need to buckle down and make sure Hearts survive this FOH, Season Tickets etc.

We are down a fair amount of money so the I am not saying boycott Dundee etc I am saying instead of 30 pound ahead to them for a match it goes towards our own club. We could easily recoup some of the cash we have lost due to this Demotion. Its not a boycott as such more self preservation. 

Fag packet calculations we could be looking at bringing  500k to our own coffers in a time of need. 

Forget the word boycott and make it about self preservation. Everyone else is why dont we do it?

Also what about the long term. The bigger picture could start to evolve and premier league teams could go bust. Say 2 go down the tubes that would leave a 10 team league. They could easily come out and say no relegation and no promotion the following season. 

Get the Rangers situation out of your mind and think to yourself in the long term we cant trust other teams who would you rather have your hard earned money Hearts or Dundee? 

• 3 weeks later...
Felix Lighter

Bump.

Should be merged with the other boycott thread, if possible.

I haven't read the whole thread but, would there be an option for hearts tv to beam games to tynecastle? Then we can put are money where is belongs. In our club

My half sister

I would normally go to every game, I even went to Ross County away on a Tuesday night in January. However, this whole debacle has left me furious and being a stubborn B, I've decided I will not attend any away games for the foreseeable future. I would be happy to donate the ticket money to a worthwhile Hearts cause instead.

Theme From Sparta F.C.

It's just a pity that we don't play reserve games at the same time as the 1st team, as they used to do in the 70's, 80's.

I would happily go to watch the reserves at home when the 1st team were away.

Absolutely YES.

No problem with the guys that will still want to go, but that's it for me at away grounds other than Inverness if we are expelled.

Hearts will get the money I would have spent instead, either through FOH or the club shop, or hospitality, etc....anything other than funding clubs like Dundee.

Oh, and the £60 I will get back from Livvy for 3 tickets, ..... if a fighting fund eventually is started up for legal fees for our unfair expulsion from the SPFL, that's what I'll be donating to it.

• 5 weeks later...
Selkirkhmfc1874

Even if this goes through I still won't be going to away games and my money along with my kids be going to foh

kingantti1874

When the time comes we need to get organised for this boycott, reach out to other forums, get social media influencers on board, make sure  Hearts don’t take away tickets and end up out of pocket.. 

husref musemic

absolutely not attending. i go to 7-10 a year (at least once to ER) but no more. 

The ones laughing at hearts now will be the ones laughing at you if you turn up.

billybalfour

Our group certainly won't be going to any away games .We have attended every game at Easter Rd. for many years but that is over.Surely all suites at Tynecastle could be opened, with various pricing scenarios,to keep the money at home.I hope the marketing department are looking at this.

13 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

Our group certainly won't be going to any away games .We have attended every game at Easter Rd. for many years but that is over.Surely all suites at Tynecastle could be opened, with various pricing scenarios,to keep the money at home.I hope the marketing department are looking at this.

BOOM!!!

Spend yer cash in a Tynecastle lounge when the team is playing away from home. 
Great idea. 
Went to a few of those type things in the Gorgie suite a few seasons back. Beam back or something it was called.
Grub, guests, beer & Hearts benefit from the cash. 
I wont be going to a single away game in the Championship. Maybe ICT but thats it. 

The rest can suck on it!

Ricardo Shillyshally

I hope we find a way to allocate Loyalty Points to those who refuse to go to away games but put money into HMFC instead

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

I hope we find a way to allocate Loyalty Points to those who refuse to go to away games but put money into HMFC instead

FOH direct donations 

34 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

BOOM!!!

Spend yer cash in a Tynecastle lounge when the team is playing away from home. 
Great idea. 
Went to a few of those type things in the Gorgie suite a few seasons back. Beam back or something it was called.
Grub, guests, beer & Hearts benefit from the cash. 
I wont be going to a single away game in the Championship. Maybe ICT but thats it. 

The rest can suck on it!

I’ve done the Gorgie live a few times, only OF games as I don’t go away to of games,Never seen a win.

On 23/04/2020 at 21:33, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hearts could get hospitality showing beem back at tynecastle 

Home hospitality on away days.......... I like it !

I'm in !!

I used to like going to all these wee away matches too, ach well, never mind.

Then again, when I was younger I thought that cellic and sevco were championing Scottish football against the bad Johnny foreigner european teams,.... flying the Saltire likesay.

Then I found out what they were really like..........................Jeeeez, what a wake up call that one was.

Hectormasson
On 23/04/2020 at 19:40, stevie1874 said:

Correct,  we need some steel balls here &now, this is going to be a battle !

He Who Cannot Be Named
19 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

When the time comes we need to get organised for this boycott, reach out to other forums, get social media influencers on board, make sure  Hearts don’t take away tickets and end up out of pocket.. 

Would rather get them in bin.

Boycott...Yes defo, with exception to ICT (family in Inverness) and Partick. The hardest part will probably avoiding paying a subscription to those other clubs TV such as Dens TV...etc when it's the only live coverage available, especially when Hearts are involved. 
I for one will not subscribe or provide funding for these clubs. Self interest!...they can all rot in hell!..

Holyrood_Hearts
On 24/04/2020 at 12:35, Last Laff said:

Nope.  I’m not that bitter towards clubs who voted out of self interest - every club including hearts would do the same.  

Nonsense 

Holyrood_Hearts

Apart from Inverness, I’ll not be going to any clubs that either voted the Resolution in or voted against league reconstruction. **** them. Same with Ross County when we’re back.  

I’d be disappointed if as a support we give money to the likes of Dundee, Ayr etc. We need to look after ourselves. If you were planning on going to an away game, instead donate that money to the FoH & keep the money within Hearts.