• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• dannymack

• husref musemic

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Time for tynecastle to stop being so friendly as well.. 

Very valid point. 

Blackshades

Really hoping hearts can come up with something at tynecastle for fans to go to when team is away from home  .I would love it if we can go to tynie when we are away from home . personally I would rather watch the tynie grass grow than give some of these sh**house clubs money. 

If nothing on at tynecastle will go and watch bonnyrigg.

Edited by Blackshades

Holyrood_Hearts
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

agreed. Cut away supports & get more home fans supporting the team

100% yes.

These shitey wee clubs can wither on the vine.

They get no money from me.

Also 100% agree that HMFC should do beam-backs at Tynie, in however many Lounges we can open on the day.

Let our away fans come to Tynie instead and put even more money in the club's coffers.

Edited by Cade

Can’t see a full boycott working but Ross County Jesus after what they have said today should be the final nail in the coffin.

Fluorescent Adolescent
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Spot on lad.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

100% yes.

These shitey wee clubs can wither on the vine.

They get no money from me.

Also 100% agree that HMFC should do beam-backs at Tynie, in however many Lounges we can open on the day.

Let our away fans come to Tynie instead and put even more money in the club's coffers.

Beam backs would put money in the host clubs pockets through TV rights..........Stuff that....

1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

agreed. Cut away supports & get more home fans supporting the team

From now on no clubs to receive any more than the minimum allocation (5% or one section of Roseburn stand) absolutely no exceptions 
Absoloutley **** them all, let’s give them a real reason to hate us, I want away fans to feel the hate and be wary of coming to Tynecastle 

Malinga the Swinga

Won't ever set foot in any ground again, other than Tynecastle.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Famous 1874

Agree with many posts here, we need to get Tynecastle rocking as a hate filled stadium that it used to be. None of this soft touch pish that we have become over the last few years. 
Hatred, passion and abuse 24/7. 

Although i wouldn't be able to boycott now anyway living over here in NZ, If i was still in Scotland though I definitely wouldn't be attending any away games apart from maybe Partick, ICT, Stranraer etc for a very long time! According to the poll it looks like the vast majority of fans feel exactly the same.

Especially if we end up permanently demoted to championship next season because of this.

Save your money on the away games and put that money into foh or the club directly by buying merchandise, Makes us stronger and other teams weaker financially. Time for seige mentality now! Hhgh feck the vast majority of the other clubs Imo!

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, Blackshades said:

Really hoping hearts can come up with something at tynecastle for fans to go to when team is away from home  .I would love it if we can go to tynie when we are away from home . personally I would rather watch the tynie grass grow than give some of these sh**house clubs money. 

If nothing on at tynecastle will go and watch bonnyrigg.

I think they’re playing their season at the same time for a bit so I would go and watch the women’s team if they were at Tynie on a Saturday.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

There are certain clubs I'll never give a penny to again, my problem is I have a 10 year old who just won't understand if we stop going to cup games.

Take him to the shop and buy him something instead, Gorgie Farm, pie and a pint in the Diggers and home. Explain the financial aspect of giving to Hearts and local business in an extra home schooling way 😜.

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I've just bought him two new tops (first one didn't fit so gave it away), a Hearts duvet set and wall light. Plus I'll be renewing our STs next week. He does like a trip to the boozer though, diggers got dart boards, space invaders or pinball?😃

There’s a dart board, plenty new training gear on offer too although I’m sure he’s well looked after anyway 😃

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Agree with many posts here, we need to get Tynecastle rocking as a hate filled stadium that it used to be. None of this soft touch pish that we have become over the last few years. 
Hatred, passion and abuse 24/7. 

Yes....  But wearing a facemask and observing 2 Yards..... Hardly Kray

brothers...

14 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Totally agree but unfortunately there's an element within the support that will object to that suggestion. 

The day is around the corner for when Hearts fans are going to start to applaud the opposition when they score as a mark of good will and for the good of the game. 

For Hearts' next visit down to Lochend I wonder if the club will buy an allocation for the South Stand,  just in case. I wouldn't like to think the club will do this and end up out of pocket. 

I would rather see an empty South Stand free of the Hearts support.

Would give the home support a chance to pack their ground to the rafters... 😏

husref musemic
On 12/06/2020 at 20:29, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

I hope we find a way to allocate Loyalty Points to those who refuse to go to away games but put money into HMFC instead

I used to collect loyalty points so I was guaranteed a ticket for ER (3 off us).

I'll not be bothered by that now.

3fingersreid

Wasn’t really much of an away game fan in recent years ,was years ago,   championship was slightly different , that definitely won’t be changing now. 
I do however appreciate that there will be people who still want to go and they should with the full backing of us who are boycotting.

Our wee group have already agreed that it’ll be bar 1874 ( maybe even a lounge) for away games , if we can’t meet up I’ll spend money in the club shop . 

22games nro
7 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Wasn’t really much of an away game fan in recent years ,was years ago,   championship was slightly different , that definitely won’t be changing now. 
I do however appreciate that there will be people who still want to go and they should with the full backing of us who are boycotting.

Our wee group have already agreed that it’ll be bar 1874 ( maybe even a lounge) for away games , if we can’t meet up I’ll spend money in the club shop . 

cant understand why anyone would give these mutants one single penny, 

by the way the players will know why and I’m pretty sure they would also understand 

515559AE-09FF-4BFC-8ED5-FCA2B63796AA.jpeg

David McCaig
17 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Most away games in the Championship would be on Friday nights live on the BBC anyway.

I'm not much of an away game goer these days, but what may change is I'll be more inined to support "friendly" clubs. Partick, ICT, Stranraer, etc. And I think there were others like Ed City too.

I'd nerd to check my naughty n nice list!

husref musemic
42 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

by the way the players will know why and I’m pretty sure they would also understand 

The players don't deserve our support. it never made any difference anyway. 

bunch of sh!tebags.

highlandjambo3

I used to love a wee trip up to Ross county, 20minutes away for me, a nice wee ground, easy to get to........

They will no longer be getting the steam off my shit now and.....when all this is over I’ll be pinging them an e mail to that extent and, I’m sure I can speak for many fellow jambos, their owner has been a complete end of a bell......I’ll also mention their £50k at some point...hope they choke on it.

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

People will always want to go and give their backing to the team and whilst both of us aren’t ,we should respect the decision of those who do choose to go , I’m very much of the opinion though no cash from me to those parasitic chairmen , all money to Hearts . 

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Most away games in the Championship would be on Friday nights live on the BBC anyway.

That’s another piece of crap as well , Friday night football☹️😡

49 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

The players don't deserve our support. it never made any difference anyway. 

bunch of sh!tebags.

The vast majority of the current team/squad yes , but what about any new players ? 

20 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Apart from Inverness, I’ll not be going to any clubs that either voted the Resolution in or voted against league reconstruction. **** them. Same with Ross County when we’re back.  

I’d be disappointed if as a support we give money to the likes of Dundee, Ayr etc. We need to look after ourselves. If you were planning on going to an away game, instead donate that money to the FoH & keep the money within Hearts. 

My thoughts exactly. Only going to away games at clubs that voted for reconstruction.  Will be tough for fans if that means no ER for example but it needs to be done. Hopefully the club don’t take any tickets which will make it easier to boycott. Definitely donating the away ticket money to Hearts. 

10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

My thoughts exactly. Only going to away games at clubs that voted for reconstruction.  Will be tough for fans if that means no ER for example but it needs to be done. Hopefully the club don’t take any tickets which will make it easier to boycott. Definitely donating the away ticket money to Hearts. 

My choice of away games will be down to the original shambles of a vote.

Never forget.

husref musemic
21 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

People will always want to go and give their backing to the team and whilst both of us aren’t ,we should respect the decision of those who do choose to go , I’m very much of the opinion though no cash from me to those parasitic chairmen , all money to Hearts . 

That’s another piece of crap as well , Friday night football☹️😡

The vast majority of the current team/squad yes , but what about any new players ? 

I could excuse....Boyce.

But everyone else has played their part in our demise.  

Too many lacking desire, skill level & character.

I don't blame them though for coming to hearts. it's the best & most secure gig they'll ever have.

Recruitment has been awful.

Edited by husref musemic

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, husref musemic said:

I could excuse....Boyce.

But everyone else has played their part in our demise.  

Too many lacking desire, skill level & character.

I don't blame them though for coming to hearts. it's the best & most secure gig they'll ever have.

Recruitment has been awful.

Smith hasn’t let us or himself down but as your post puts it , yep can’t argue with it , the last line in particular is spot on 

Bazzas right boot

I generally don't go to away games but I think even for next season somthing formal should be put in place. 

I don't think an indefinite boycott is sustainable and tbh, away days are cracking so I wouldn't want to take that away from people, especially the young team. 

Winning at ER is gravy. 

However, the treatment of our club should not be forgotten and if even for a season we really should be hitting these teams where it hurts--in the pocket. 

Also, given the pandemic Hearts could do with every penny so why not, if even for  just a season ensure Hearts get the money and no one else. 

A win-win. 

21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I generally don't go to away games but I think even for next season somthing formal should be put in place. 

I don't think an indefinite boycott is sustainable and tbh, away days are cracking so I wouldn't want to take that away from people, especially the young team. 

Winning at ER is gravy. 

However, the treatment of our club should not be forgotten and if even for a season we really should be hitting these teams where it hurts--in the pocket. 

Also, given the pandemic Hearts could do with every penny so why not, if even for  just a season ensure Hearts get the money and no one else. 

A win-win. 

Fine if its the SPFL teams getting hurt this season, but if expelled i would say 2 years.

Malinga the Swinga
46 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Fine if its the SPFL teams getting hurt this season, but if expelled i would say 2 years.

Make it easier. I won't put a penny into anyone's pocket bar Hearts. If this means missing cup ties, then so be it. We tried making friends with other clubs and it was thrown back in faces at first opportunity. **** all of them, burn it down

14 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Make it easier. I won't put a penny into anyone's pocket bar Hearts. If this means missing cup ties, then so be it. We tried making friends with other clubs and it was thrown back in faces at first opportunity. **** all of them, burn it down

I'm with you on this. I'll never forget the clubs who wronged us in original vote, never. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Yeah, folk will have their own ideas and can boycott as long as they want, I think there should be somthing formal for at least a year. 

kingantti1874

Having thought about it and reading the above putting a time limit is a good idea, if it’s left indefinite people will drift back when they feel like it

a formal organised championship season and a formal organised premiership season. 

5 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I used to love a wee trip up to Ross county, 20minutes away for me, a nice wee ground, easy to get to........

They will no longer be getting the steam off my shit now and.....when all this is over I’ll be pinging them an e mail to that extent and, I’m sure I can speak for many fellow jambos, their owner has been a complete end of a bell......I’ll also mention their £50k at some point...hope they choke on it.

Same for me, they can ram it. I’d hope when the dust settles and crowds are allowed back that we could get a friendly with caley at some point.

Once shielding all done and dusted will be delighted to travel from Fife to Tynecastle to watch an away game. Hopefully they can arrange beam backs on large TV's within the ground. I know the bar was open for these in the past but a general consensus on here certainly looks like a lot of fans be happy to go to our stadium to watch the away game so hopefully open up most of the suites. All money in Hearts pockets. 

Anyone that goes to any away games needs to take a long hard look at themselves...don’t go pay the money into the Hearst foundation...the club gets nothing for away games...tell them to stick the Scottish cup up there ass as well...

Not a single penny to any other club bar ICT, Partick & Stranraer from hereon in.

They can all ****ing burn.

Edited by Le Chat

6 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Not a single penny to any other club bar ICT, Partick & Stranraer from hereon in.

They can all ****ing burn.

👍

JamboCampbell

I will 100% but want to be 100% sure of whom we should financially help. 
I guess we will have that list soom enough. Assuming inverness etc

I did go to most games - home and away if I can. No more. My money is only going to Hearts from now on. 

Instead of buying an away ticket I’ll go buy something from the hearts shop.