#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Solidarity would be crucial . Supporters clubs should get together on this 

I fear that, once the season starts, the general support will (rightly) be so excited to be watching football again that we will end up taking 5k to our first away game at Dens Park. 

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I fear that, once the season starts, the general support will (rightly) be so excited to be watching football again that we will end up taking 5k to our first away game at Dens Park. 

Sadly you're probably right

maroonsgotop
20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

why would anyone want to give their hard earned cash to Dundee. It certainly will not be me

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, maroonsgotop said:

why would anyone want to give their hard earned cash to Dundee. It certainly will not be me

Because people will see a boycott as deserting the team. I don’t think our away support will be drastically reduced next season at all. 

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Because people will see a boycott as deserting the team. I don’t think our away support will be drastically reduced next season at all. 

Or fans will see handing over £'s to these teams as a sign that the fans doing that dont really care what happens to Hearts as long as they get the day out and can watch Hearts on the road.

husref musemic
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

1). our team need deserted. 

2). your rewarding the scumbags that expelled us

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

1). our team need deserted. 

2). your rewarding the scumbags that expelled us

Please know that I have no intention of giving money to any team that voted for this proposal !!

husref musemic
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Please know that I have no intention of giving money to any team that voted for this proposal !!

👍

Nookie Bear
20 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Or fans will see handing over £'s to these teams as a sign that the fans doing that dont really care what happens to Hearts as long as they get the day out and can watch Hearts on the road.

Which I think is the case for many fans (of all clubs)

27 minutes ago, Gambo said:

If that’s the case then I will be disgusted. I’ve been going home and away every week for 40 years and I’m done giving a fortune to the other clubs in the country. This decision has been a total farce and stitch up orchestrated by one club. If ever there was a time to make a stand it is now.

Another to add to the list of "non away attendees".

Can't wait until TO re-opens to hand back my LIvi ticket to enable HMFC to benefit from the £25.00 paid pre "lockdown"

Circa £40.00+ loss to all Clubs next season if we are demoted, with exception of ICT & the others (ex The Rangers as I never go there) who supported the No vote & confirmed that they do not want to support a corrupt to the core organisation. 

If we by any chance remain in the Premiership, I will save circa £50.00+. If any of the "Yes" Clubs hit the buffers going forward, please do not expect me to shed any tears.

Hopefully hundreds of Jambos are of a like mind.

I will get my fortnightly "away" fix by attending "Home" reserve fixtures or lend support to a local Junior side.

On hold for me until reconstruction plan and vote(s) are available for scrutiny. Dundee have possibly dicked us about too much to be forgiven.

Why would we want to boycott stadiums?

Our next bunch of wasters will want need all the support from us. 

We need to back the likes of Walker and Co as they have done nowt for us recently. 

Whenever we are due to play at Dens, we should host a Hearts women game at Tynecastle. Money in to the club, chance to take along daughters and family that wouldn’t always go. 
No chance should anyone be buying a ticket for Dundee away.

Inverness on the other hand, should be asking for extra tickets, taking as many Jambos as possible.

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

so it's a win win for Dundee then

4 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

Whenever we are due to play at Dens, we should host a Hearts women game at Tynecastle. Money in to the club, chance to take along daughters and family that wouldn’t always go. 

Inverness on the other hand, should be asking for extra tickets, taking as many Jambos as possible.

I've not been back to Dens Park or Paisley since Albert Kidd scored two.

Sure they had it on for us then and no doubt still do. 

tynie chris
10 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

If and when we do drop down to the championship, I for one along with my lad and the wife will certainly go to Inverness to show a support of solidarity, and to hell with scumdee, hope they die a death in the championship. I want to say more but fear of getting a ban, so I will just leave here for now, “ thoughts “.

Boab Mugabe

Anyone going to a championship ground next year that voted to demote us and give them money is not acting in Heart of Midlothian’s best interests.

I would hope the club would decline all away allocations from those clubs before we even get to that stage but I suspect you’ll still see hundreds going to fill up these sides coffers.

GlasgoJambo
15 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Anyone going to a championship ground next year that voted to demote us and give them money is not acting in Heart of Midlothian’s best interests.

Weak. Firstly, the vote wasn’t to demote Hearts, and secondly, by that logic, we should never have attended away league games in the past either.

We should also be telling doncaster and the rest of the lackies that they aren't welcome at Tynecastle in an SPFL capacity. Away allocations down to the bare minimum, drums, banners, etc all banned (as used to happen to us at the bheggarbowl many years ago)

Petty? you better believe it.

On 14/04/2020 at 17:55, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ll be a home supporter from now on. I will donate my away ticket into a separate account and give this money to to the club at the seasons end. I will also have away days out to all the clubs mentioned to take in one of their fixtures and donate to them.... except the hun. I will also be a regular at Edinburgh City providing they don’t clash with home fixtures at Tynecastle.

Let’s all stick together and hit clubs where it hurst them the most, in the pocket! This can only happen if we have solidarity. I plan on doing this for one season only, if we remain in the top flight, however two seasons should we be demoted. only the clubs mentioned above will see my money and no one else. I will also boycott LC and SC away if we are drawn against a Judas club.

I have just recently upped my FOH standing order but will now double this for the forthcoming season as I will not be drinking or buying from any food outlets every second fortnight. 

I think the Edinburgh City idea is a great one. I love going to watch non-league football. Great day out, and totally different. Early this season, going to non-league games was very cathartic and foreign to the in fighting of Tynie. 

On 14/04/2020 at 11:14, kingantti1874 said:

Good Guys

Rangers 

ICT

Partick

East Fife

Stranraer 

Falkirk

Edinburgh City.  

everyone else on the boycott list, hopefully we recall berra from Dundee immediately as well

Cross Rangers off the list, but aye, I'm on board with only going to the rest.

Although it'll be very interesting to see how fans react to the boycott when ER tickets go on sale.

4 minutes ago, Locky said:

Although it'll be very interesting to see how fans react to the boycott when ER tickets go on sale.

unforgivable to go to that shithole anymore. Total boycott required for that junkie hole

31 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Unless Budge fights this I'll be boycotting Tynecastle from now on as well. Sorry folks!

That's my thoughts but what about my Hearts daft laddie, it'll crush him.

It's a ******* of a dilemma. 

Nookie Bear
53 minutes ago, Locky said:

We will have a year to think about that.

Captain America
3 hours ago, Tam Mo said:

Why would we want to boycott stadiums?

Our next bunch of wasters will want need all the support from us. 

We need to back the likes of Walker and Co as they have done nowt for us recently. 

We sold out St.Mirren and they rewarded us with a lacklustre, couldn't give a f&xk attitude.

It's a myth that we play better with big support backing us away from home. 

1 hour ago, GlasgoJambo said:

the vote wasn’t to demote Hearts, 

It was a very obvious consequence.  If we go down as a result of this vote I won’t go to any clubs that voted for this.

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, Tam Mo said:

Thousands of Jambos haven’t been back to Hampden since we ****ed you 5-1.  

AEB5F93E-2D33-4245-9B7B-47F0ED4EBEBD.jpeg

If we go down ..should the club open every possible hospitality spot inTynie with screens up to try and get 2k fans in Tynie for the games at Dens. Take no allocation and keep cash.

Flip slide is to take a few thousand to Inverness. 

Randy Marsh
4 hours ago, Tam Mo said:

Absolutely reeking.

22 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Thousands of Jambos haven’t been back to Hampden since we ****ed you 5-1.  

AEB5F93E-2D33-4245-9B7B-47F0ED4EBEBD.jpeg

Great post

Holyrood_Hearts

Apologies I’ve not read through the whole thread so if I’m repeating this that’s been previously mentioned I’m sorry. 

If we’re relegated by the league, personally speaking I’ll buy a ST for Tynecastle & will happy  go to or donate money to Inverness. Every other team in the league who voted yes to this corrupt vote can go **** themselves. The club officially can’t go on record with this but as a fanbase we have an obligation to boycott all away grounds next season if relegated by default.

I’d suggest instead of fans going to away matches (& this has to be widespread throughout the fanbase) that ticket gate money is kept & there’s a fund put in place next season where fans use this money to instead help fill Tynecastle instead with home support (as we won’t have a Rangers/Hibs in that league?)

third lanark
On 13/04/2020 at 01:47, Pasquale for King said:

I couldnt see any way of giving ICT, PT or Falkirk cash at this point. Here’s the East Fife receipt.

Lets do this.

DF49D4BA-74A6-4B6E-8116-6CFBEEC325EE.jpeg

The Partick Thistle fundraising one is here mate

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-jags?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

I have posted on a Caley Thistle forum asking if they have one - il let you know if I get a response 

kingantti1874
11 hours ago, JamboAl1965 said:

boycott away grounds and find ways to embarrass the SPFL at every opportunity

No SPFL Branding in tynecastle

No trophy day when we skoosh this league

No Flag flying over tynecastle when we skoosh the league

No yes directors invited, if we have to host them then let’s make sure it’s hostile

minimum away tickets possible 

Nookie Bear
18 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

No SPFL Branding in tynecastle

No trophy day when we skoosh this league

No Flag flying over tynecastle when we skoosh the league

No yes directors invited, if we have to host them then let’s make sure it’s hostile

minimum away tickets possible 

Offer them a couple of biscuits and some water. I wouldn't even be there to welcome them in person.

Unfortunately, we will welcome our guests with open arms because that is the "right thing to do".

manaliveits105

Fill Tynecastle - try and screen away games at Tynie - under no circumstances visit away grounds except teams who voted no - this is a must . Starve the greedy barstewards of what they crave most - cash - feck them let them die 

Gordon Ramsay

Won't even be attending our own ground. 

Disgusted by how our club has been run over the past couple of years.

The fact we even had to hope for a no vote cause we were bottom of the league in March is a disgrace in itself and she is entirely culpable for this by sticking by the worst manager in our history. 

joondalupjambo

Wife / Partner - Darling are you coming shopping up town with me on Saturday, I know you mumbled something about you were going to boycott away games or are you just heading up to Arbroath (insert other options where applicable) for a day out with your best mates on the train, a few beers, a wee sing song, a few more beers and a fish supper on the way home as usual?

Husband / Partner - Just give me a few seconds to mull that over love.

Edited by joondalupjambo

kylelauren01
1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Wife / Partner - Darling are you coming shopping up town with me on Saturday, I know you mumbled something about you were going to boycott away games or are you just heading up to Arbroath (insert other options where applicable) for a day out with your best mates on the train, a few beers, a wee sing song, a few more beers and a fish supper on the way home as usual?

Nail on head, close thread.

Even the Rangers fans realise that any suggestion of boycotting is futile. They promised it in 2012 but couldn’t manage it, as the draw of an away day on the bevvy and getting to go through their song book was just too tempting. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Love a sing song on the train. 

“Oh Edinburgh...is wonderful...”