• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• milky_26

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

I thought Geoff was hinting he was the doc?

You're probably right, I usually make a couple of horror blunders, which is why I'm waiting a bit to vote. 

Ah yeah, I see it now. In that case would it be best if the remaining mason gave us a trust list since there will be no more investigations? 

Vote marvin

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Vote Marvin

Due to odd voting patterns.

Yup, even if he is good he’s done himself no favours whatsoever.

Current vote count

Marvin 5

Smack 1

milky_26 1

Bigsmak 1

6 for a lynch

2 still to vote

No deadline set...yet.

marvin is being strange with his posts and votes could be a goon but could also be the assassin 

there are a few people i think i can trust

bunny

smack

and possibly geoff

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

marvin is being strange with his posts and votes could be a goon but could also be the assassin 

there are a few people i think i can trust

bunny

smack

and possibly geoff

You can trust me chief. I wouldn’t have been going on about Bunny being good if I was a goon. Also if Geoff is good then it’s probably fair to say that Milky is as well.

Ignore it. It was Milky that posted it :rofl:

Edited by iantjambo

My trust list thus far:

Bunny

Geoff

Milky

Smack

I’m good. Therefore at the moment out of

Yvonne

Bigsmak

Marvin

Vlad

JamboSean

There are 2 goons and an assassin 

A fast-paced day in town.

Marvin was considered to be dodgy by a majority of those still living and was dragged, kicking and screaming, to the town stocks. A significant pelting with fruit, vegetables and unsold pies from the remainder of the football league season attracted some wildlife. Marvin's last words, before a wild boar lopped of his head were "You've made a terrible mistake. I'm goo...."

So what was he? Good or goonly?

Marvin, goon has left not only the building but the town too.

Night time activities in, please.

Aaaaaannnndddd we're back.

Good morning and welcome to day 4, everybody.

And another busy night for some people.

Not the Cop - she's deid.

The Doc was out and dosed one person with medication. That means the Doc has two doses left for night 4.

The goons were out and found someone they wanted to get rid of. Slipping some poison into his night time Horlicks they ensured that the new day would not be welcomed by iantjambo, townie - killed by the goons.

And the assassin. Out on the prowl again.

What was it going to be this time? Hands-on strangulation should do the trick. He grasped his victim roughly and squeezed. And squeezed. But he was foiled! The neck brace provided by the doctor was sufficient to save the assassin's target. No assassin kill on night 3.

Player list and whatnot coming up on next post but carry on for now.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ha! Up yours assassin!

Ok, I'm probably goosed after this day so since the assassin is going for it themselves, the only player I can remember trying that is vote jambosean75

Worst case is he's a townie.

PLAYER LIST

1 - Bigsmak -

2 – Jasper, the town barber - DEAD

3 - Geoff Kilpatrick - 

4 - Marvin - DEAD [goon] lynched day 3

5 - Derek from Stenhouse - DEAD [townie] lynched (or more accurately a mercy-killing) day 1

6 - Milky_26 - 

7 - Smack - 

8 - Shapes - DEAD [Cop] Assassinated night 2

9 - Bunny Munro - 

10 - YvonneJambo - 

11 - Rudi Skacel - DEAD [Mason] Goonkill night 1

12 - jambosean75 -

13 - swavkav - DEAD [townie] lynched in a 5-way tie day 2

14 - Groot (afka MalkyMcFrench) - DEAD [goon] Assassinated night 1

15 - Iantjambo - DEAD [townie] Goonkill night 3

16 – Auld Ethel the lollipop lady from number 26 - DEAD

17 – Christopher, the pieshop salesman - DEAD

18 - VladMagic -

19 – Betty, the canteen lady at the local primary school - DEAD

20 – Stevie, the well-known dogging enthusiast – DEAD

21 – Alexis, the town’s dominatrix - DEAD

8 players live:

1 assassin

1 goon

1 doc

1 mason

4 townies

5 for a lynch

Wooooooo

I’ll take my death as a compliment ya goonish cocks 🖕🏻

Well done again doc 👍🏻

‘mon the town 

Woooooooo

yvonnejambo

I’m happy I’ve made it to another day, this must be a record 😁 sorry Ian’s gone but glad the ass got foiled. 
I know I am going to look goonly as I didn’t go on that lynch and have nothing to prove I’m trustworthy apart from telling you I am! 

At least with only 1 goon left they can do a pile on.

we know 3 others to be trustworthy (4 including me) so I’m going for a quick read back but my guess is Bigsmak is last goon and Smack the assassin 

yvonnejambo

So it could be Sean, but if he’s not a townie he could be assassin 

Vlad put the last vote in for Marvin, so possibly makes him good, but has been known to vote fellow goon especially when it’s looking like getting lynched anyway. So could be a goon

Bigsmak didn’t vote Marvin and I am convinced/confused about him but I think he’s playing it cool, so likely to be the last goon.

Smack seems happy with what’s happened but maybe not so much last night if he is the assassin 

🤔

The way I'm reading it is Geoff saved milky from the goons on night 2, and then himself on night 3. Milky put me on his trust list and nobody seems to be contradicting his mason status, although he could technically be the assassin, but that seems unlikely. 

I'm almost certain there will be a chasm within this "logic" 😁

That would leave Yvonne, Bigsmak, Sean and Vlad as unknowns. Personally I reckon Yvonne and bigsmak are the baddies. 

yvonnejambo
1 minute ago, Smack said:

The way I'm reading it is Geoff saved milky from the goons on night 2, and then himself on night 3. Milky put me on his trust list and nobody seems to be contradicting his mason status, although he could technically be the assassin, but that seems unlikely. 

I'm almost certain there will be a chasm within this "logic" 😁

That would leave Yvonne, Bigsmak, Sean and Vlad as unknowns. Personally I reckon Yvonne and bigsmak are the baddies. 

Ok I missed Milky saying you were ok, but if that’s correct then I make that Sean or Vlad as assassin and Bigsmak goon. 
I really am just a nosey townie 

16 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok I missed Milky saying you were ok, but if that’s correct then I make that Sean or Vlad as assassin and Bigsmak goon. 
I really am just a nosey townie 

Wouldn't expect a player of your calibre to miss that detail 🤔😁

I'm guessing the goon and the assassin want each other to survive the day, so wouldn't expect them to vote each other. Will be interesting to see where the votes land. 

I'm holding my horses for now. 

yvonnejambo
15 minutes ago, Smack said:

Wouldn't expect a player of your calibre to miss that detail 🤔😁

I'm guessing the goon and the assassin want each other to survive the day, so wouldn't expect them to vote each other. Will be interesting to see where the votes land. 

I'm holding my horses for now. 

I just read back and found the post Milky said he trusts you. So you are off my list as bad 😊

I will also wait a bit before I vote Bigsmak, Sean or Vlad. It has to be a goon and the assassin within those 3. 

To prove my credentials I will vote early and not unvote. If I go back on my word you know I am not what I say I am.

Vote Smack 

Geoff Kilpatrick
18 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

vote vladmagic

Liking this

unvote jambosean75 vote Vlad Magic

guys im just guessing due to vladmagics strange vote. if vlad gets lynched and is not a bad guy look at who joined in

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

guys im just guessing due to vladmagics strange vote. if vlad gets lynched and is not a bad guy look at who joined in

Indeed

yvonnejambo

Ok so unvote Vlad Magic 

i am only going with you guys as you have more knowledge than me. I personally think Bigsmak has a bad role but that’s just an inkling, but I do know if both of you are to believed then it’s between Vlad, Bigsmak and Sean for goon and assassin

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

Which is exactly why I did what I did 👍

So reading through again.. Brilliant work by the Doc - Probably won the game for us.  Agree that a few people are defo safe.  

I kind of am confused by what Vlad has said - and I Don't want to pile on for the sake of it.  Also am like - Woa - how am I in the bad list.  

I'll vote later as I still don't have a clue - 

yvonnejambo

Vote Bigsmak .

it doesn’t really matter if I get voted off as I am a townie, but would rather the last goon or the assassin goes first and it’s got to be Vlad, Bigsmak or Sean. 

Bunny Munro

Dangerous game by Vlad, do we call his bluff or not? Yvonne's vote looks suspicious too.

I'll wait for a wee while and have another read.

58 minutes ago, Smack said:

Would like to see bigsmak pick someone rather than holding back. 

OK - 

Vote - Vlad

• jkbmod 9 unpinned this topic