• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• milky_26

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Groot voted Sean. 

Derek's lynch mob were Sean, Smack, Rudi, Ian, Yvonne, Bigsmak, milky, and swav.

A smidgen to work on from all that guff or maybe not. 

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

It also gives the masons an idea of who the cop is.

Thats the theory at least.

Unvote iant    vote Shapes

yvonnejambo

I’m going to Vote Milky_26 as it’s a known goon tactic to vote a fellow goon early on to take away suspicion from other goon and the fact he changed near the end to help get Derek lynched is goonesque. Not got anything else to go on yet. 

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m going to Vote Milky_26 as it’s a known goon tactic to vote a fellow goon early on to take away suspicion from other goon and the fact he changed near the end to help get Derek lynched is goonesque. Not got anything else to go on yet. 

Valid point 🤔

21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

@Boof 

do we have a deadline for this day?

Hoping not to but will if things look like dragging as the ghostly goon reminds us. i.e. He is correct but that's just me making it official.

Same goes for calling night in a lynching - if the vote-count indicates a lynching and I'm not about anyone can call it.

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

both yvonne and iant piled on derek by changing their votes before i did

The main point of Yvonnes post was that it’s not unknown for goons to vote each other in the first day to take suspicion away from themselves. It doesn’t necessarily mean you are a goon but the point she made was good.

Of course the other side of that is that maybe she’s a goon herself and is trying to divert attention on to you .

yvonnejambo

All I can say is I’m just a townie but out to weed out the goons! Of course Milky may be a good guy but there is nothing else to go on yet. 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

All I can say is I’m just a townie but out to weed out the goons! Of course Milky may be a good guy but there is nothing else to go on yet. 

Absolutely 

ian you keep agreeing with yvonne, are you trying to lead the targeting or are you being led?

and i can also say that i am just a townie, and it was a lucky guess that i went for groot

yvonnejambo
3 hours ago, Smack said:

Groot voted Sean. 

Derek's lynch mob were Sean, Smack, Rudi, Ian, Yvonne, Bigsmak, milky, and swav.

A smidgen to work on from all that guff or maybe not. 

Sean could be other goon working on same principle that goons vote other goons at beginning 

12 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Sean could be other goon working on same principle that goons vote other goons at beginning 

In my experience thats usually the way Goons tend to play.

28 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Changed my vote to Shapes - she's been particularly quiet this time. Maybe keeping a low profile :unsure2: 

Nah I'm just depressed 😂

Just now, Shapes said:

Nah I'm just depressed 😂

I know your head isn't in the right place at the moment, which explains your lack of activity across the Terrace and Shed. Hope you'll be ok soon.   

Geoff Kilpatrick

As I said I would have used BS but couldn't and that the cop found someone good, vote Marvin as he isn't proven to be good.

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'll say wakey wakey everybody but, more than  that, look after your (real) selves.

Nice words to start the day 👍👍👍

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Boof said:

I'll say wakey wakey everybody but, more than  that, look after your (real) selves.

I reckon I've had this shit so I'm fine.

Vote Iantjambo, only because, he tried to take the piss about a previous game when he was a goon, why would you bring that up in this game? and he followed Rudi, straight away and changed his vote to Derek. 

yvonnejambo

What’s the votes looking like now? This is not great on my mobile, I need to get it sorted on a laptop 👩‍💻

Vote count with 12 players surviving to day 2 - everyone has cast a valid vote so no modkills today either.

Shapes 2

Marvin 2

swavkav 2

jambosean75 1

Bigsmak 1

VladMagic 1

milky_26 1

iantjambo 1

Geoff Kilpatrick 1

7 for a lynch.

Awfy quiet - let's see if a 2100 Monday deadline puts a spark under some of you.

As always 2100, is JKB time but I'm not sure if the actual time is shown on posts these days. Bit of a scunner if it isn't. So, unless there's a lynch by 2100 I'll call night as close to it as I can.

Edited by Boof

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Vote count with 12 players surviving to day 2 - everyone has cast a valid vote so no modkills today either.

Shapes 2

Marvin 2

swavkav 2

jambosean75 1

Bigsmak 1

VladMagic 1

milky_26 1

iantjambo 1

Geoff Kilpatrick 1

7 for a lynch.

Awfy quiet - let's see if a 2100 Monday deadline puts a spark under some of you.

As always 2100, is JKB time but I'm not sure if the actual time is shown on posts these days. Bit of a scunner if it isn't. So, unless there's a lynch by 2100 I'll call night as close to it as I can.

2 for me?  Awww I feel important, however any townies voting for me, is like voting for Boris to stay in power for life. 

Morning. Started work at 7 and don't finish til half past 7 tonight so will try get on before deadline to have a gander and change my vote if need be.

Most up-to-date vote count.

Shapes 2

swavkav 2

Marvin 1

jambosean75 1

Bigsmak 1

VladMagic 1

milky_26 1

iantjambo 1

Geoff Kilpatrick 1

yvonnejambo 1

7 for a lynch.

Still awfy quiet...and at the risk of appearing trite...stay safe.

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Still very little to go on. Going to keep my vote where it is for now.

Same. Sticking with Swav as he’s having a wee moan about me mentioning a previous game.

Goonish behaviour imo :D

Sticking with Geoff.

He’s spent enough time in that criminally infested country OZ for it to have rubbed off on him. 

Not really sure of anything or anyone. 

Unvote bigsmak

Vote vladmagic 

Vlad could be playing a quiet noob game or he could be under the guidance and tuition of some more experienced goons. The other scenario is that I am rambling pish which Occam and his razor would probably support. 

Anyway, I'll be around most of the evening to see how things develop as the deadline approaches. 

Most up-to-date vote count.

Shapes 2

swavkav 2

VladMagic 2

Marvin 1

jambosean75 1

milky_26 1

iantjambo 1

Geoff Kilpatrick 1

yvonnejambo 1

I'll be participating in an online quiz from 8pm - not sure how long it'll last so if my multitasking isn't up to much and I can't get it declared officially it'll definitely be night time at 2100.

2 hours ago, Smack said:

Not really sure of anything or anyone. 

Unvote bigsmak

Vote vladmagic 

Vlad could be playing a quiet noob game or he could be under the guidance and tuition of some more experienced goons. The other scenario is that I am rambling pish which Occam and his razor would probably support. 

Anyway, I'll be around most of the evening to see how things develop as the deadline approaches. 

Googled online forum Mafia and followed the idiots guide 👍

8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Googled online forum Mafia and followed the idiots guide 👍

It didn't teach you about the world famous Boof Strategy? 

• jkbmod 9 unpinned this topic