Thank You Daniel Stendel

Ethan Hunt

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pretty poor suggesting its hard to believe we can stay up. What sort of ****ing chat is that?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Hearts1975

• GinRummy

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Pretty poor suggesting its hard to believe we can stay up. What sort of ****ing chat is that?

Realistic?  Resigned?  Defeatist?

All of the above, I'd suggest.  In all the games so far this season we've played against the teams around us, we've won one.  One win against the teams in the bottom 6.

Scottie Wanshot.
On 11/03/2020 at 22:08, Ethan Hunt said:

Ok. So Boyce is crap? Toby showed promise before becoming ill. The other two we have not seen enough of to really judge.

The rest of the squad though. All signed by Levein. Surely we’ve seen enough of all of them to make judgement? With the exception of Smith they are a bunch of shitebags.

what about Hickey, he's only 17 and played well.

bigsuperslim1874
38 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

It’s something I’ve heard and if I didn’t trust where it came from I wouldn’t have mentioned it.

I notice @soonbe110 is subject to less scrutiny despite obviously hearing similar. Not quite as easy to throw the Hibs accusations his way though which I understand given post counts n all.

Fair doos - people are just naturally suspicious these days (and automatically look to post counts etc).

FWIW - I hope your source is wrong however.

Edited by bigsuperslim1874

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I didn’t say they are not giving 100% because of this. Point was they don’t buy into his tactics etc and it’s causing dressing room problems. Treatment of Boyce is perfect example. Limited game for Walker another. Players think he isn’t playing their strongest team in recent matches. 

Boyce took a head knock on Saturday, and was still wearing his bandage on Tuesday underneath his hat in training. 

Walker gave the ball away which lead to hibs goal, and wasn't at the races when he came on, when Naismith and Walker came on, we should of went on to win the hibs game by a far larger margin. 

They were there for the taking Naismith missed a sitter and he missed two on Saturday, Boyce had an nightmare as well, apart from setting up the goal on Saturday Walker did plums. 

In my opinion here, i believe some of the players think they are bigger than the club, what i would advise the players is you have been utterly pathetic trying to impersonate footballers, so please don't try to come across as managers because you can't even get being a football player right. 

Apart from Hickey and Smith the rest have shown nothing, that suggests they want to play for Hearts long term. 

As a manager you can only do so much, the squad he has been left with in all honesty is poor. 

To put it politely a club with a fanbase as big as ours, shouldn't need to move players on before we can bring players in that's a fecking joke. 

But I suppose this is the circumstances when you spunk the budget. 

Always these ****ing players who are not happy.  Sick of the *****.  We pay them to do a job.  Thay make me so mad I wish they would all just **** right off.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Always these ****ing players who are not happy.  Sick of the *****.  We pay them to do a job.  Thay make me so mad I wish they would all just **** right off.

You pay them diddly squat sunshine.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Haken said:

Realistic?  Resigned?  Defeatist?

All of the above, I'd suggest.  In all the games so far this season we've played against the teams around us, we've won one.  One win against the teams in the bottom 6.

Ridiculous. Type of shite Heckingbottom was spouting. Needs to give himself a moment to think before saying these things. 4 points behind Hamilton with 8 games to go and talking about losing hope? Still got to play them, seems we really are a gutless team from the top

9 hours ago, ROKERITE said:

Then get a new dressing room. If the senior players have made their feelings known she mustn't make the same mistake as Ellis Short. She must back Stendel and get rid of any player who isn't prepared to knuckle down and give everything for the team.

This 100%. 

I can’t stress enough how much some of these players need emptied.  Fecking disgrace that senior pros are supposedly going greeting to the Chairwoman. If she buckles she can get to feck along with them.

6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Ridiculous. Type of shite Heckingbottom was spouting. Needs to give himself a moment to think before saying these things. 4 points behind Hamilton with 8 games to go and talking about losing hope? Still got to play them, seems we really are a gutless team from the top

Maybe he just needs to be more truthful and tell us how spineless this bunch of players are.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
57 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Maybe he just needs to be more truthful and tell us how spineless this bunch of players are.

That was Leveins problem then?

He didn't call out the squad soon enough,  took one for the team?

20 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

He has lost the dressing room. Players don’t buy into his tactics and team selections. Saturday was final straw. Last night they let him know their thoughts again. 

If true how many managers will; these players get rid off before the club gets rid of them. Downed tools during livi 5-0 match. Stopped playing for McPhee and now in the huff with Stendel. Could they squeeze a 4th manager out if season restarts? Bunch of tits.

Edited by GinRummy

10 hours ago, The Muffin Man said:

It’s something I’ve heard and if I didn’t trust where it came from I wouldn’t have mentioned it.

I notice @soonbe110 is subject to less scrutiny despite obviously hearing similar. Not quite as easy to throw the Hibs accusations his way though which I understand given post counts n all.

Aye but you probably had a lot of posts in your last incarnation too though.

Jambos4life

Iv just read something about Daniel Stendel on Instagram, it’s a page called heartslatest does anyone know if there’s any truth in this?

1 minute ago, Jambos4life said:

Iv just read something about Daniel Stendel on Instagram, it’s a page called heartslatest does anyone know if there’s any truth in this?

Seen it,bit concerning if true 🤷

Jambos4life
Just now, jamboman9 said:

Seen it,bit concerning if true 🤷

Very  concerting,surly the club will comment on this ASAP 

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, The Muffin Man said:

Heated words with Boyce before Saturdays game. Players also let rip after Wednesday. The players have been made aware of a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave at the end of the season. One could only speculate as to who leaked that....Budge has spoken to the senior players and they’ve made their feelings known. 

He’s lost the dressing room.

Not hard to guess he'd have a relegation clause, pretty standard, especially given who he is and our situation when he arrived. 

Likley to protect both parties as well. 

Jambos4life

The most important part of that statement is wither the rest is true not that he has a clause 

JamboAndrew

Wow, underperforming players look to blame someone else.

New manager would come in and give them time.

This is also the season for hibs shiesters to stir the pot.

A few people on here post things that tend to come true. I'll wait until one of them post to verify before I gnash my teeth in rage at DS.

Edited by JamboAndrew

jack D and coke
On 12/03/2020 at 10:11, Hearts1975 said:

I wanted something different after Levein MK2 .. was sick of the boring football and tactics displayed,week in week out, barring the 2 games against Septic (how ironic is that) 

Stendel comes in . New ideas, new philosophy .. I started thinking back to the Burley era, even JJ and must admit, and thought, we could be on the cusp of something similar. Obviously that hasn’t happened as of yet ... reality is that we are light years away from it 

can’t argue with your post in all honesty re the consistency .. the fact the sheep and the vermin are ahead of us in terms of consistency just wants to make me want to spew up 

I’m totally on board with what you’re saying here mate. Scottish football has drained the life out of me over the years. The thought of fresh eyes and fresh ideas from a man not brought up to fear playing the old firm certainly got my juices flowing a lot more than appointing a Jack Ross or Stuart McCall and I’m still glad we took the gamble. Appointing one of the others might have gotten us a few more points but we won’t ever really know now. I believe Stendel walked into an absolute shitshow after speaking to someone who knows a few players and it was probably worse than he expected it to be. 
Ive never had the strange optimism that some displayed on here expecting us to start romping up the table as the players just don’t have the quality imo or not enough of them anyway. 
Ive not completely chucked the towel in although who knows what the hell will happen now with the suspension of the football. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

If true how many managers will; these players get rid off before the club gets rid of them. Downed tools during livi 5-0 match. Stopped playing for McPhee and now in the huff with Stendel. Could they squeeze a 4th manager out if season restarts? Bunch of tits.

Absolutely spot on GR.

Apparently downing tools because they dont' like the Manager?  and people actually backing this stance and want the manager sacked.

How many jobs have you been in where you didn't like your boss, but you just get on with the job to the best of your ability.

If this is true they bring disgrace to themselves,(bunch of f****n cry babies), and are not fit to wear the famous Maroon, some of our past stars will be "turning" given the total commitment they used to give.

The one thing that we need to do is get rid of these charlatans as soon as possible , and let them con some other football team.

Weakened Offender

Most of these Hearts Facebook pages are run by the same daft wee saddo with his own moronic agenda. I suspect this Instagram one is something else he whacks himself off at night to. 

11 minutes ago, sac said:

Thought this Murray fake post shit had been locked down?

it was

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

That was Leveins problem then?

He didn't call out the squad soon enough,  took one for the team?

Levein’s problem was he signed all the spineless feckers.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Levein’s problem was he signed all the spineless feckers.

Does that include the January ones?

1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

John Murray and the kit man should be looking for a new job if there is any truth in this. Murray should have been looking for a new job long before though.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

John Murray and the kit man should be looking for a new job if there is any truth in this. Murray should have been looking for a new job long before though.

It's a lot of tosh.

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Does that include the January ones?

So you mean Boyce? The other three have hardly played due to sickness, getting sent off, or not adjusting to the Scottish game yet.

i think you know I mean all the ones who have had us on a downward spiral for the last two years. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So you mean Boyce? The other three have hardly played due to sickness, getting sent off, or not adjusting to the Scottish game yet.

i think you know I mean all the ones who have had us on a downward spiral for the last two years. 

But Stendel said Avdijaj can help us now and Langer for that matter. 

Or is he allowed to speak shit and make awful signings because you like him?

3 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

It's a lot of tosh.

I have no doubt.

Most fans will be happy if Stendel is giving the players a hard time. They fecking deserve to be booted up and down Gorgie Road (incidentally I’m free anytime Daniel needs a hand with that).  That is hardly sensational news so let’s throw in the fact that he’s been drinking. GTF!!!

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

But Stendel said Avdijaj can help us now and Langer for that matter. 

Or is he allowed to speak shit and make awful signings because you like him?

Speaking shit and making awful signings is maybe a prerequisite for the Hearts job. Levein got three years out of it anyway.

Diadora Van Basten

Stendall has been poor took about half a dozen matches to get going. I think if we are relegated it’s down to him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Speaking shit and making awful signings is maybe a prerequisite for the Hearts job. Levein got three years out of it anyway.

Beginning to look that way. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Beginning to look that way. 

Well Stendel’s got a few more Amankwa’s and Wighton’s to sign before he reaches Levein’s depths.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Well Stendel’s got a few more Amankwa’s and Wighton’s to sign before he reaches Levein’s depths.

One way or another I think he will have disappeared long before then

The Muffin Man
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Aye but you probably had a lot of posts in your last incarnation too though.

No ‘probably’ in your case.

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I have no doubt.

Most fans will be happy if Stendel is giving the players a hard time. They fecking deserve to be booted up and down Gorgie Road (incidentally I’m free anytime Daniel needs a hand with that).  That is hardly sensational news so let’s throw in the fact that he’s been drinking. GTF!!!

Watching us this season would drive anyone to drink.

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

One way or another I think he will have disappeared long before then

Well I hope not. The real cancer is the vast majority of our current players. Someone needs to cure that cancer and I’ve seen enough about Stendel that if he got his own players in - not short term, all that’s available in January ones - we could see a real difference.  If talk of depressing room disharmony is true then it’s hardly surprising. Stendel has found a lot of these players out. The obvious ploy for them is to get rid of the person who has found them out. Budge needs to be strong and stick by Stendel and allow him time to get rid of these feckers.

DS is a good lad, remember he went for a drink with the Barnsley supporters after getting the sack for being at the bottom of the league.

Maybe he will go for a drink with our support after getting the boot from us being bottom of the league. Some lad. 

Just now, jambopilms said:

DS is a good lad, remember he went for a drink with the Barnsley supporters after getting the sack for being at the bottom of the league.

Maybe he will go for a drink with our support after getting the boot from us being bottom of the league. Some lad. 

Don't think he will.

19 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

No ‘probably’ in your case.

Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well I hope not. The real cancer is the vast majority of our current players. Someone needs to cure that cancer and I’ve seen enough about Stendel that if he got his own players in - not short term, all that’s available in January ones - we could see a real difference.  If talk of depressing room disharmony is true then it’s hardly surprising. Stendel has found a lot of these players out. The obvious ploy for them is to get rid of the person who has found them out. Budge needs to be strong and stick by Stendel and allow him time to get rid of these feckers.

I would like him to stay.

Not only his own people but a knowledge of the League too may improve his decision making 

• davemclaren locked this topic