Thank You Daniel Stendel

Ethan Hunt

Thank you Daniel Stendel. For a while you galvanised the support and made me forget just how much I detest this bunch of charlatans we have as a team.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Hearts1975

• GinRummy

rudi must stay

Stendel has not impressed at all in the job. I don't think he's up to it, he's better than Levein but not the man.

indianajones

He inherited shite and has been found out to not be a miracle worker. 

He tried his best with what he was given and he gets no blame from me. 

Levein though...

Is cutting ties with stendel and bringing in a manager to roar us to the end the answer? Or is it too late for that? 

JimCornette

The squad has been gutless all year apart from 2 wins over Newco, 2 wins over Hicks and 1 win over St Midden. 4 wins in the league from 30!? And a squad budget of 9 or 10 million allegedly?

Absolutely astonishingly bad.

1 minute ago, weehammy said:

But here’s your air fare home.

Not for me. Punt the players and let him build his own squad and embed his footballing philosophy.  

We’ve been on relegation form for 2 years. A gutless squad who need punted.

CloustonHMFC

I really don’t want to be too harsh on the guy because he joined the club when the rot was set in deep but he’s not cutting the mustard in the games that matter. 

loveofthegame

Get rid and appoint someone with passion tomorrow. Our last hope. JJ and lockey if they’ll take it. 

His signings have been a disaster, his tactics are a shambles and we’ve barely improved, if at all. 3 victories in big games have papered over gaping chasms.

Another failed appointment.

Hot since 86

Could have been good under different circumstances.

Parachuted in to a shit show, squad of charlatans and a club in shambles. Tried hi best but not good enough.

Will be somewhere else next season and will never bother to think of us again. We need to start the search for a new manager now and start moving on some of these hopeless mercenary *****. Coaches, players and board. Sack the ****ing lot.

gashauskis9

We haven’t won in Paisley in the league for 10 years.  Tonight was always going to be tough because of that stat.  I haven’t given up on him yet, but I’m close to giving up on this squad. 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, jambogaza said:

Is cutting ties with stendel and bringing in a manager to roar us to the end the answer? Or is it too late for that? 

He should get a chance at the semi final. Unless he walks ofcourse, he might 

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Stendel has not impressed at all in the job. I don't think he's up to it, he's better than Levein but not the man.

Who is then?

Central Belt 1874

I'd imagine Stendal will walk because his performance as manager to date is a sackable offence in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

He has been the proverbial Curate's Egg. Some of what he did was very good, but overall? Meh.

rudi must stay
Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

We haven’t won in Paisley in the league for 10 years.  Tonight was always going to be tough because of that stat.  I haven’t given up on him yet, but I’m close to giving up on this squad. 

Stats like that means nothing in football. It's 2 teams and 22 players, wherever you play you should have a 50% chance of winning 

KyleLafferty

Get Jefferies in till the end of the season. 70 minutes to sub the worst performance of a player I’ve seen in years. 

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

I haven’t given up on Stendel. I have on this squad. Got a ticket for Sunday, a seat in the front row, if I’m being honest I don’t know how I will react when a Hearts player comes anywhere near me.

heartsfc_fan

We have no midfield.

That's not going to change tomorrow with a different manager.

3 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

It's too late. He should stay until the end of the season. If/when we get relegated, he's gets shifted.

I feel sorry for him because he was left with a shit show to sort out but sadly it's not working out.

Three absolutely disastrous appointments in a row. Totally unacceptable.

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Thank him for making us worse ?

I don’t think so....

I think you’ve lost the jist of the thread. This is a pish squad, no matter which of the three managers we had in charge this year were picking the team.

Its not happening for him, but he must be shocked at what he inherited.

He must have expected more from the players we have v the players we are up against most weeks.

TheGoodLord

Some good moments but all a bit random. He was a potentially good appointment  it was just made at completely the wrong time. 

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I think you’ve lost the jist of the thread. This is a pish squad, no matter which of the three managers we had in charge this year were picking the team.

Stendel signed 4 players and not one even started tonight.

He’s a Diddy Daniel Stendel......

He's taking us down. Get Locke and JJ in pronto. There's a slim chance they could keep us up.

He was left a load of sh*te but a good manager wouldn't have this squad 4 and 6 points behind teams with a fraction of our budget.

Maybe I'm over estimating the quality of player and his limited knowledge of Scottish Football but his record is largely woeful. 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Don't know to be honest 

Given we’ve had Levein, McPhee and Stendel in charge of this bunch of shitehawks maybe it’s the players that need cleared out.

Takes a massive share of the blame for the position we’re in.

There was more than enough time to rescue this.

the real mackay

Levein and all you buddies **** off out the club now. This is not a Stendel problem this has been happening since you interfered in Neilson’s management and then the introduction of Cathro. We have been struggling as a team since then and Levein’s policy of signing players with long standing injuries as a gamble just hasn’t worked. He has ruined all the positive work that was done. I hope Stendel stays and is given time to develop a team. Levein p’ss of and Mrs Budge I now think your time is up. I cannot believe the most expensive squad we have ever had is detached at the bottom of the league 

10 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Not done a job, so he can **** off aswell

This. The whole ****ing lot of them from Budge, Levein, MacPhee to Stendel should all disappear.

10 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He inherited shite and has been found out to not be a miracle worker. 

He tried his best with what he was given and he gets no blame from me. 

Levein though...

100%

rudi must stay

Given we’ve had Levein, McPhee and Stendel in charge of this bunch of shitehawks maybe it’s the players that need cleared out.

No manager has impressed me since Neilson to be honest. Theyve all been smug and cr@p, maybe Ann Budge is too nice to them. There should always be pressure 

The players are guffies. No problem turning up for the big atmosphere games again Rangers and Hibs, but must win games against the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren, they shit the bed.

TheGoodLord
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Good point. 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

The players are guffies. No problem turning up for the big atmosphere games again Rangers and Hibs, but must win games against the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren, they shit the bed.

Ultimately that comes from the manager

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Ok. So Boyce is crap? Toby showed promise before becoming ill. The other two we have not seen enough of to really judge.

The rest of the squad though. All signed by Levein. Surely we’ve seen enough of all of them to make judgement? With the exception of Smith they are a bunch of shitebags.

Hopefully he'll agree to go by mutual consent at the end of the season . 

Not sure I'd trust him to rebuild the squad , to much of a maverick and one dimensional for me . 

Decent guy but not for me I'm afraid . 

12 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Stats like that means nothing in football. It's 2 teams and 22 players, wherever you play you should have a 50% chance of winning 

Get a grip mate. 

Ok. So Boyce is crap? Toby showed promise before becoming ill. The other two we have not seen enough of to really judge.

The rest of the squad though. All signed by Levein. Surely we’ve seen enough of all of them to make judgement? With the exception of Smith they are a bunch of shitebags.

The guy is a fraud.

He hasn’t got what it takes to get us out this.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

Get a grip mate. 

A grip of what? What's so terrifying about St Mirren anyway. Understand Parkhead but St Mirren Park. Pathetic stat

• davemclaren locked this topic