Uche

Greedy Jambo

Hope he has a greater impact than MDV had with Surinam...

... but what do I know. Apparently I’m a racist. 🤷‍♂️

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bull's-eye

• been here before

Governor Tarkin
19 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

... but what do I know. Apparently I’m a racist. 🤷‍♂️

Come on in, the water's lovely.

p.s. well done Uche.

spirt of 98

Uche an internationalist oh my days. 

Love Uche but when I talk about him the only words that spring to mind are limited worker. 

7 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Come on in, the water's lovely.

p.s. well done Uche.

Been in this particular pond for the best part of a year, mate. It was decided.

Add a 0 or two to that transfer fee now that our man plays for the mighty Uganda. 

That said, I still have nightmares about the fact our last Ugandan international was getting 5 figures a week

Kidd’s Boots
29 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Add a 0 or two to that transfer fee now that our man plays for the mighty Uganda. 

That said, I still have nightmares about the fact our last Ugandan international was getting 5 figures a week

Could be a great bit of business for the club......

14 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Could be a great bit of business for the club......

Tbf my post was incredibly facetious but surely there has to be a club out there daft enough to fall for the trap of overpaying for someone who has a national cap for an albeit, not very good team

Kidd’s Boots
2 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Tbf my post was incredibly facetious but surely there has to be a club out there daft enough to fall for the trap of overpaying for someone who has a national cap for an albeit, not very good team

As was my reply 😏, but definitely on the same page.... I can hear his agent now, bigging up the long Internationsl career...

7 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

As was my reply 😏, but definitely on the same page.... I can hear his agent now, bigging up the long Internationsl career...

Gotcha! Just need to hope Uche puts South Sudan to the sword and we have an international goal scorer on our hands

:munny:

13 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Second Ugandan international at Hearts,  awesome 

Also the ex manager in Csaba.

Hopefully big Dave invites him around to his mansion before and after home games. That would be gangsta.

sunblestjambo

Gets a game, score a couple,  some championship team come in and offer £2M for him.  Everyone’s a winner. 

2 hours ago, sunblestjambo said:

Gets a game, score a couple,  some championship team come in and offer £2M for him.  Everyone’s a winner. 

Unless clubs stay clear of anything but the very best african players due to the amount of time they spend away at the AFCON midseason

Hopefully he comes back like a new signing.  He needs the distraction from his current form.

Get stuck in big man!

maroonshrew

Talking about David Obua, I was in South Africa for work recently and took in a Cape Town City game at the national stadium. Went there wondering if anyone would stand out in their top flight and expecting the odd player who could ply their trade in scotland maybe. The standard was appalling. Im dreadful at football but a couple of my mates at the game would've felt confident of joining in. It made me wonder if Obua must've thought he'd won the lottery when we plucked him out of obscurity. 

Absolute Scenes

All is not well with uche so I hear. 

Apparently at training today Naismith went through him with a tackle and they were head to head, uche was not happy shouting “what are you doing??!” Whilst Naismith was laughing.  Think we’ve found where the “unrest” was stemming from and it rhymes with Smoochy 

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Apparently at training today Naismith went through him with a tackle and they were head to head, uche was not happy shouting “what are you doing??!” Whilst Naismith was laughing.  Think we’ve found where the “unrest” was stemming from and it rhymes with Smoochy 

Gucci ? 

7 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

All is not well with uche so I hear

So, you just made that crock of Shit up then.

Absolute slavers. 

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

So, you just made that crock of Shit up then.

Absolute slavers. 

For you uneducated folks I’ll translate:

uche no happy

uche make big big noise and sad

other player make big tackle he no like

look like he is problem 

btw this is straight from the mouth of someone I know who works where they train so clearly I haven’t made it up. Jog on roaster

p.s. Yer dug is as ugly as sin

Edited by Absolute Scenes

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

For you uneducated folks I’ll translate:

uche no happy

uche make big big noise and sad

other player make big tackle he no like

look like he is problem 

btw this is straight from the mouth of someone I know who works where they train so clearly I haven’t made it up. Jog on roaster

p.s. Yer dug is as ugly as sin

I'm convinced. 

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'm convinced. 

Tbf to Absolute Scens there are lots of rumours of unrest with Uche and DS. Could be right enough. 

Frankfurter
27 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Apparently at training today Naismith went through him with a tackle and they were head to head,

Did someone lift Naismith up for that?

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Tbf to Absolute Scens there are lots of rumours of unrest with Uche and DS. Could be right enough. 

He was training with the reserves earlier in the week  ie not part of the first team squad of 20+ that were preparing for ER. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

He was training with the reserves earlier in the week  ie not part of the first team squad of 20+ that were preparing for ER. 

Cheers for info. Wasn’t aware of that. 

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not true

Edited by kila

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Uche isn't getting a game, he should be pissed off. 

Nothing unusual at all about that in Football whatsoever. 

Absolute Scenes
19 minutes ago, Frankfurter said:

Did someone lift Naismith up for that?

😂😂 uche came down for it I think

1 hour ago, kila said:

Not true

Wasn’t in squad for ER   Trained with reserves Tuesday and Wednesday  - very true  

1 hour ago, kila said:

Not true

Wasn’t in squad for ER.  Trained with reserves Tuesday and Wednesday - very true. 

Suso Santana

He had his moments. 

Not enough of them. 

Not aware enough to pick his head up and play a pass after running through 3 players. 

Not athletic enough to fit into Daniels way of playing. 

Thanks for trying, good luck in your future endeavours. 

Cye. 

Uche does a great impression of desperate dan. I’ll miss his mighty blooters into the Gorgie stand at pre match practice. Great pre match entertainment.

3 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

The black Shefki Kuqi?