• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bull's-eye

• been here before

You started two separate threads about Uche and Donis, just because they didn't play?

After a great victory?

Can you not just be happy?

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

You started two separate threads about Uche and Donis, just because they didn't play?

After a great victory?

Can you not just be happy?

I'm happy as ****, just asking. 

1 minute ago, His name is said:

Big uche spat the dummy? 

Maybe found out he's not in the squad tonight? 

Screenshot_20200303-100715.png

"Uchegram" sounds like a side business for cocaine.

20 minutes ago, His name is said:

Big uche spat the dummy? 

But it sure as hell decreases if you play shit much more often than you play well and don’t score goals.

You won’t be missed Uche.

On 29/02/2020 at 21:23, Space Pirate said:

Where's he?

pumped oot?

He's simply not good enough to get a start when Boyce and Washington are fit. I'd have him behind Henderson as well.

Novelty item who's been found out. Nice lad and a 100% tryer but times up in the summer.

Uche’s touch and agility are just not good enough. He’s too much Mr Muscle when he should be focusing on the football side. Older snaps of him years ago he looks slender and more footballer like.

Rugby maybe a better option for him.

Psychedelicropcircle

I doubt he can do anything about his build he’ll be out of football all together soon enough mainly down to genes!

Ibrahim Tall

If he wasn’t the size he is he’d be a Sunday league player, for a ‘professional footballer’ his actual skill level is horrific.

Dont get me wrong, he tries, he’s likely horrible to play against(because of his size) and he’s a likeable guy but it shouldn’t be a great surprise if actual footballers get picked ahead of him.

11 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

But it sure as hell decreases if you play shit much more often than you play well and don’t score goals.

I thought he seemed like a good bloke before Stendel came in but i think he has been found out as a very limited footballer and will be one on the way out.

If he is becoming a bad egg and putting up messages like this on Social Media i say get him in the ressies as the position we are in we need team players.

Selkirkhmfc1874
16 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Knows how to score goals down this dump we heading tonight 

Midloth_Iain

in our current predicament he is still a back up option and likes a goal at the Giro ...

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Knows how to score goals down this dump we heading tonight 

Can’t keep a player for two games a season.

Hope his agent isn’t aiming too high and is currently contacting the likes of Crawley Town and Forrest Green to secure Uche a summer move.

annushorribilis III

Hard to believe he was ever in an academy system or that Watford paid £1 million for him. He's terrible. 

Poor man's MdV. 

Bunny Munro

Whatever you think of his football ability. Putting something like this on social media, IF he has been left out of the squad, should be a disciplinary.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Whatever you think of his football ability. Putting something like this on social media, IF he has been left out of the squad, should be a disciplinary.

It’s attention seeking and mischief making.

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

still think he is better than no goal Washington

better than Vanecek though?

Dallas Green
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Washington and his willingness to press from the front was a reason Rangers couldn't get a hold of the game. Uche wouldn't have done that.

Absolute Scenes

Watch the derby highlights from boxing day

the boy should be worshipping Stendel that he is still with us. Never seen a striker who’s finishing was so bad

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

1821392164_Screenshot2020-03-03at11_21_41.png.7f7f286a0ba82f1d3f975dc8aa2c4209.png419984761_Screenshot2020-03-03at11_22_20.png.fcedeb81fcee7e056078ff2c9830f772.png

Uche has played 2 and a half times as many minutes this season - and scored one more goal. The interesting stat is the shot accuracy, Washington with 82% is way out in front of all our players (Boyce on 67%, Naismith on 62%). Due a goal soon, surely?

Clerry Jambo
5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Not in the squad tonight. 

Disappointed hoped he would make the bench

13 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

1821392164_Screenshot2020-03-03at11_21_41.png.7f7f286a0ba82f1d3f975dc8aa2c4209.png419984761_Screenshot2020-03-03at11_22_20.png.fcedeb81fcee7e056078ff2c9830f772.png

Uche has played 2 and a half times as many minutes this season - and scored one more goal. The interesting stat is the shot accuracy, Washington with 82% is way out in front of all our players (Boyce on 67%, Naismith on 62%). Due a goal soon, surely?

Tonight's the night I hope!

24 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

His shooting is all usually pretty good. Most of the time he forces a save, or just misses the target. It’s a mystery how he's not had a bit more luck. Uche’s shots are either pass backs or rugby conversions. 

38 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

In what way? Not a trick question. Interested to see what you think Uche does that Washington can't.

1 hour ago, His name is said:

Big uche spat the dummy? 

Think we’ve found our mole!

Nessjambo67

When we signed him he was a relative unknown . He started the season well and def brought something different to the team unfortunately I really don’t think it’s working fir him at the min he has been found out by the opposition a one trick pony if you will . That said he does give 100% never an out and out striker I’m afraid impact player now I recon . 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Can’t keep a player for two games a season.

Hope his agent isn’t aiming too high and is currently contacting the likes of Crawley Town and Forrest Green to secure Uche a summer move.

You're right he needs to do more in other games 

Selkirkhmfc1874
49 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Not in the same league in my opinion 

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Great.

A player bashing thread.

Basically what JKB is for these days.

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Basically what JKB is for these days.

Yep, can't slag off one single player from Saturday so head down the pecking order for any candidate. 

It's the JKB way.

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not in the same league in my opinion 

Yes, they're both in the SPL.

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Yep, can't slag off one single player from Saturday so head down the pecking order for any candidate. 

It's the JKB way.

Normally I would agree (and the OP was suspicious) - but Uche has now drawn the spotlight onto himself by posting that 'thought for the day'. Some are sticking up for him (his value at ER in particular), while others think we have better options - a range of views, that's the way of any forum.

19 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It's the JKB way.

What's your thoughts on his instagram post? Especially if he is absent tonight?

1 minute ago, kila said:

What's your thoughts on his instagram post? Especially if he is absent tonight?

If the manager doesn't think he's an asset then it's up to the player to get his finger out and prove him wrong, he'll get another chance.

I don't give a **** what a player posts on social media, same as I don't give a **** what people post on here. 

Im glad Uche is pissed off. Bottom of league, so am i.

Hackney Hearts
5 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

If the manager doesn't think he's an asset then it's up to the player to get his finger out and prove him wrong, he'll get another chance.

Exactly - but NOT to moan about it on social media, OR the mainstream media (this only adds fuel to the rumours about where the 'squad unrest' stories in the Sun came from). 

I don't give a **** what a player posts on social media.

Well maybe you should, if it undermines squad harmony, and therefore team performance. You say you're angry at being bottom of the table? We all are. But the way to fix that is by all pulling together, not whinging. I like Uche, but it's in the team's best interests - and his own best interests - for him to concentrate on the consistency of his performances, rather than going public with his personal hurt. If he carries on like this, it won't endear him to any manager and the prospect of getting further chances becomes more remote.