***Heart of Midlothian v The Rangers FC Scottish Cup Quarter Final Tie Official Match Thread***

Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• sadj

• Greedy Jambo

• GinRummy

Defence was more secure with Souttar off. Appreciate that it's a virtue from necessity, but if Dikamona can concentrate and Halkett takes command with Smith on the right we look secure.

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was a superb team performance and you can see how the players and Stendel are with each other

Absolutely. Love this club so much ♥️♥️♥️

2 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

A clean sheet must give the lads confidence too. I suppose Stevie G will blame the midweek game? 

He certainly won’t give Stendel any credit for tactically outplaying his side 2 games on the trot ... that’s for sure 

It will be a combination of being tired from midweek and his wee Colombian cocaine baron missing the game due to not being arsed to turn up in time for the game 

1 minute ago, JohnB said:

Nah, he's lost the dressing-room, surely you can see that. That lot on the park tonight were just a shower of syncophants.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Yep and showed no desire on the pitch too :biggrin: 

2 minutes ago, schillaci said:

Defence was more secure with Souttar off. Appreciate that it's a virtue from necessity, but if Dikamona can concentrate and Halkett takes command with Smith on the right we look secure.

Totally agree.

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, sadj said:

If you are ever stuck shout...pm me 👍🏻

Cheers, sadj.

Off the coast of Guyana again just now but will hopefully be back in time for the Motherwell game next week.

Might have to take the boy along if I can't get a babysitter. He could probably manage the first half but he'd be climbing all over everyone and trying to get on the pitch.

3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

A ****in joke of a team, wish I hadn’t got a ticket. The fans who never got a ticket bet your glad our managers a *****

3 hours ago, Sertse said:

Ok, what's the real starting 11? Is this German humour?

3 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

No idea what the game plan is with that team. With Walker and Boyce on the bench and zero goals Washington playing its cleary not to win the game 

3 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

If he’s focusing on the league with that team then fair enough.

if he thinks that’s the best team to beat Rangers he should pack his bag and leave us to it.

3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

That team is pish 

3 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Couple of shitebags in the middle of the park in damour and bozanic 

worried about their midfield over powering us.

:pleasing:

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

A ****in joke of a team, wish I hadn’t got a ticket. The fans who never got a ticket bet your glad our managers a *****

What a fecking tit you've made of yourself :rofl:

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Wheres all the hibs fans on here disappeared to ? bit traumatised of hampden against the hearts ??

You'll no see them tonight mate :lol:

Absolutely outstanding! FTR

Now lets take the result and performance into the remaining league games, starting, ofcourse Tuesday's derby, put the tramps back in their place, FTH

HHGH

16 minutes ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Funny how Shit Twitter hasn't posted since we scored.

Well played HMFC, well played.

Because the boys a trolling little ****ing tool that’ll probably be crying as he ejects into his dads sock later on

14 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Nah, he's lost the dressing-room, surely you can see that. That lot on the park tonight were just a shower of syncophants.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Absolutely. Love this club so much ♥️♥️♥️

❤️👌🏻

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Cheers, sadj.

Off the coast of Guyana again just now but will hopefully be back in time for the Motherwell game next week.

Might have to take the boy along if I can't get a babysitter. He could probably manage the first half but he'd be climbing all over everyone and trying to get on the pitch.

That is acceptable about time we had 12men instead of the opposition 😉

Rangers were garbage but tbh I think they were rubbish because me made them rubbish, we pressed aggressively but picked our timing without being reckless. 
Dikamona for me played better today than Soutter has for weeks. Young Moore was fantastic and for those you were calling for Naismith to go may want to think again  after that performance. Here’s hoping we can carry that on.

For anyone fancying a gloat, the Rangers Media match thread is delicious.

Remember to disinfect your computer/phone/tablet once you've finished though.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

For anyone fancying a gloat, the Rangers Media match thread is delicious.

Remember to disinfect your computer/phone/tablet once you've finished though.

Is it Morelos is a dick and Stevie G get tae?

We were brilliant every single player was superb. Special mention for Halkett and Clare tho, worked their bollocks off, Halkett was a monster at the back. Clare's pressing and general all round play was excellent. 

36 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Brilliant result, terrible game of football, unlike last time won't get carried away as Rangers are a poor side. I think soapys injury could be costly in the league. 

I really enjoyed it and thought the performance, particularly 2nd half was as good as the 2-1

20 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Be a shame if you were to “rip your tights” in some sort of unfortunate house burglary incident. You know, the kind where the burglar turns out to be a nylon-fetishist serial killer who butchers the house-owner then wraps each part of his body in pantyhose before burying them in the back garden.

Want to announce something?

There are sights I am told for this sort of thing.

cardboardcutout

I sat and watched Liverpool play awful and great players make basic mistakes all night! The buns played very well defensively in Europe but tonight they were pub team material and 3-0 wouldn’t have flattered us. Pleased for the team and stendel and respect to the fans who went! All we ask is the team give 100% and tonight they did so 👏🇦🇹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

26 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

Gutted couldn’t make with kick off time, but who gives a shit, I’m in north wales pissed up and hearts have won. Well in boys, deserved. Do one Gerrard. 

Where in Gods country are you bud. I’m a Llay boy originally. Edinburgh now though

Just back and yassssssssssssssssssss

that was feckin brill, wot a shift the team put in and well deserved

we were shocked at how low the crowd was..why?

hopefully kick on from that..

3 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Want to announce something?

There are sights I am told for this sort of thing.

See Shick Ritter’s (now deleted) sick post about Souttar ripping his tights for context 👍🏻

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

See Shick Ritter’s (now deleted) sick post about Souttar ripping his tights for context 👍🏻

He’s on ignore. Be hurting tonight. Worse on Tuesday, hopefully 

north wales jambo
2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Where in Gods country are you bud. I’m a Llay boy originally. Edinburgh now though

Penyffordd pal.. going to have a sore head tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Deleted by him or the powers-that-be?