***Heart of Midlothian v The Rangers FC Scottish Cup Quarter Final Tie Official Match Thread***

Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• sadj

• Greedy Jambo

• GinRummy

Saw the benefits of adopting a solid defensive shape with defensive players in their preferred positions. Needs to do that in the coming games and not revert to the openness that has seen us so weak in the League.

julienbrellier

It really isn’t good for your health watching that is it? Reckon you lose a few months of your life when we are holding onto a 1-0. Regrets? Not at all :jjyay:

Well done to the folk who were at the game...  Deserved the result.  No option today for me...renal reasons, but will sneak a wee libation for Sportsceme tonight..

Now the Aberdeen game.  

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Brilliant result, terrible game of football, unlike last time won't get carried away as Rangers are a poor side. I think soapys injury could be costly in the league. 

Strange when we beat the arse cheeks they are always poor.

Sounds like BBC Glasgow.

Great result - should've had a penalty and Naismith really ought to have added a second. Very comfortable in the end. Rangers are toothless without Morelos. 

What's the bet it is Celtic we get in the semi?

Sitting at my gig just after doing a sound check and the nice sound guy put the last 5mins or so through my monitor,  get in there!!!......well done lads now onto Tuesday...HHGH!!!

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Damour came onto a game 2nd half. Whole team in honesty were good, from 1 to 11.

Thought he had a great second half. Looked really assured and confident. 

What a rollercoaster season so far, it would  be immense if we made a final and stayed up. I really hope this gives us the kickstart we need just seams a pity we couldn’t of done more in the league in recent weeks,  but for now I think we all should enjoy this moment and thank the gaffer. 👍🏻

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Outstanding stuff Hearts.

All those who shit the bed at the starting XI should have a long, hard look at themselves 

Was a superb team performance and you can see how the players and Stendel are with each other

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:yas:

Every player was different glass. 

GIRFUY's

Well done lads. 

Halkett, Dikamona, Bobby, Bozanic, Damour, Moore, take a bow lads. 

Halkett & Dikamona was different class. 

Bobby safe a houses. 

Yeah

Outstanding 

Damour even on a yellow was very solid second half

Moore outstanding 

4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

All those who shit the bed at the starting XI should have a long, hard look at themselves 

Oh **** off 18months of utter pish and on paper  a line up no one would pick deserved comment.

Everyone is happy so just enjoy it.

Edited by Jamboelite

1 minute ago, djseant said:

What a rollercoaster season so far, it would  be immense if we made a final and stayed up. I really hope this gives us the kickstart we need just seams a pity we couldn’t of done more in the league in recent weeks,  but for now I think we all should enjoy this moment and thank the gaffer. 👍🏻

👍👏👏👏

7 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

I am very tempted to tamper with the TV cables before the game so that only the fans inside the stadium get to witness the Jambos stunning victory over Rangers to reach the Scottish Cup semi final.

Saturday night under the lights at Tynecastle watching Daniel Stendel's Hearts teaching Steven Gerrard's Rangers another lesson. Bring it on!!

I told you so!!!!!

Just now, ramrod said:

Get it right up ye 

We've just ruined your weekend 😂

This! He’s never even slept with a Hearts supporter. Utter disgrace of a poster.

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

that was one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen - thankfully it didn't matter.

Inept.

Should be sacked.

Just now, Firefox said:

Thought Naismith was immense tonight. Chased and fought for everything and led from the front. 

He was outstanding for me ... led from the front all game 

annushorribilis III
4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Why don't you just enjoy the moment FFS. 

Takeshi kovac

Dikamona was excellent after coming on, I was shouting for Damour to get hooked but fair play he turned up the second half. More of the same on Tuesday against the vermin please Herr

Stendall

12 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

There's the rub. To beat Rangers twice in a few weeks is exceptional but the performance in the 2-1 wasn't followed up in the league. Tonight's performance must be carried over to Easter Road on Tuesday. 

Couldn't have said it any better. 

:spoton:

Must win on Tuesday. 

north wales jambo

Gutted couldn’t make with kick off time, but who gives a shit, I’m in north wales pissed up and hearts have won. Well in boys, deserved. Do one Gerrard. 

A clean sheet must give the lads confidence too. I suppose Stevie G will blame the midweek game? 

Edited by Redhelen

We are The famous  Heart Of Midlothian we are the the best and we are gonna win this cup so all you guys come that was not there for any reason let’s all get To Hamden ....... now I’m gonna get pissed 

Every Jambo can help if you can , and help us get out of this mess and survive and have another glorious cup win with coming to the remaining games And sing with all our might 

11 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

What a superb performance. Now just do that in the league and we will be alright!

You're right there!

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Why we are better without Souttar 

Be a shame if you were to “rip your tights” in some sort of unfortunate house burglary incident. You know, the kind where the burglar turns out to be a nylon-fetishist serial killer who butchers the house-owner then wraps each part of his body in pantyhose before burying them in the back garden.

J.T.F.Robertson

Well, who'd have thunk that one. Just back last night after four months in Mexico and what a way to return!

Muchas gracias, Hearts. :)

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was a superb team performance and you can see how the players and Stendel are with each other

Nah, he's lost the dressing-room, surely you can see that. That lot on the park tonight were just a shower of syncophants.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by JohnB