The rise and fall of The SNP.

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Wahey!!

Yeah,...you are a moron...

Go you!

You going to keep coming back to me with unlettered insults, moron? That's all an empty vessel and troll like you has. Soporific little dullard. 

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smithee

• jack D and coke

• Space Mackerel

• manaliveits105

16 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You going to keep coming back to me with unlettered insults, moron? That's all an empty vessel and troll like you has. Soporific little dullard. 

😠

jack D and coke

The uncle tams raging again I see 😀

Everything that’s going on here, ireland and EU caused by their WM govt and their Crime Minister but it’s everyone else to blame 😂

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Everything that’s going on here, ireland and EU caused by their WM govt and their Crime Minister but it’s everyone else to blame 😂

Most of them are nutters. 

manaliveits105
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hadn't realised Mr & Mrs Murrell were divorcing. 

from the truth as usual  ?

Seymour M Hersh
24 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

from the truth as usual  ?

:lol:  No going their separate ways from the marriage of convenience. 

43 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I doubt they realised they were even married. Zero impact on their lives I’d imagine. 

manaliveits105
47 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:lol:  No going their separate ways from the marriage of convenience. 

Ooh la la !

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

There's a rumour about her! Being doing the rounds for ages. 

Konrad von Carstein
17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I feel sorry for your Mrs having to put up with Mr Konstant Von Krankie if she exists, probably just a blow up Kasia. 

Btw obviously upsets you so I'll keep using the K word, thanks.  

17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

You describe yourself perfectly with that 2nd post, the first one quoted deserved the response you got...

Moron :)

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

There's a rumour about her! Being doing the rounds for ages. 

There's stuff about him and an MSP as well. 

Seymour M Hersh
40 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Maybe Peter is moving in with Wolfie .

Nope, closer to home (kind of). 

Roxy Hearts

Don't know that one.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Don't know that one.

The Murrells have super injunctions to prevent the media writing about their private lives so I'm told.

Konrad von Carstein

Nope, closer to home (kind of). 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The Murrells have super injunctions to prevent the media writing about their private lives so I'm told.

Not having a go, however, you are making insinuations and are presenting as if you have some information, just man up and tell us what you "know".

NB: I don't give a chuff what they get up to behind closed doors, nor do I care if they are living a lie...

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Don't know that one.

Probably because it exists mainly in the heads of a few grown men that Sturgeon has absolutely ruined. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not having a go, however, you are making insinuations and are presenting as if you have some information, just man up and tell us what you "know".

NB: I don't give a chuff what they get up to behind closed doors, nor do I care if they are living a lie...

I don't give toss either. Not sure why your getting so exercised Konnie. It's nothing to do with "manning up" or not "manning up" however suffice it to say I'll not be putting what I've been told on here as I've no idea if super injunctions would cover a site like this and would not want to leave JKB open to any possible bother. 

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I don't give toss either. Not sure why your getting so exercised Konnie. It's nothing to do with "manning up" or not "manning up" however suffice it to say I'll not be putting what I've been told on here as I've no idea if super injunctions would cover a site like this and would not want to leave JKB open to any possible bother. 

Not exercised in the slightest SMH

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not exercised in the slightest SMH

Delighted to hear it old thing. 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Delighted to hear it old thing. 

:wub:

Seymour M Hersh
14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:wub:

Oh to have the vocabulary of this legend. 

th-3.jpeg

Konrad von Carstein

Oh to have the vocabulary of this legend. 

th-3.jpeg

Apols, who is that :(

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Apols, who is that :(

Henry Blofeld my dear fellow. One of the finest cricket commentators of my lifetime and there have been a few. 

Enzo Chiefo
3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

And, presumably,  you are equally unconcerned about Boris Johnson's "private" life??🤔

Boy Daniel

We need people of integrity and honesty running our government institutions sadly they are few and far between. 

Konrad von Carstein
8 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And, presumably,  you are equally unconcerned about Boris Johnson's "private" life??🤔

You presume correctly. :cowboy:

manaliveits105
On 19/11/2021 at 23:46, Boy Daniel said:

We need people of integrity and honesty running our government institutions sadly they are few and far between. 

Correct the SG fails on every level 

SectionDJambo
On 19/11/2021 at 20:52, Seymour M Hersh said:

Henry Blofeld my dear fellow. One of the finest cricket commentators of my lifetime and there have been a few. 

It used to be good fun listening to Trueman, Laker, Blofeld and co on tv and radio. 
Henry Blofeld’s father was a friend of Ian Fleming. Fleming named the arch enemy of James Bond, Blofeld, after him.

On 19/11/2021 at 10:27, jack D and coke said:

Dredging up the Uncle Tam insult again? Its not racist (not like gammon is, anyway), but its poor form to pick up language that was used in a racially charged context and trying to apply it to a rather more minor squabble. Raise your game, independistas! 

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Dredging up the Uncle Tam insult again? Its not racist (not like gammon is, anyway), but its poor form to pick up language that was used in a racially charged context and trying to apply it to a rather more minor squabble. Raise your game, independistas! 

I’ll think about stopping using it when some of these goons grow up a bit themselves. It’s all shortbread and krankies so the poor wee lambs will just have to take the hoose jock/uncle tam truth bullet square on the button. 

25 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Most Uncle Tams are complete Gammons too, in my experience. They go pink hand in pink hand. 

Doubling down on the racial approach to discussing politics, SV? Nothing surprises me on this site any more.

How would one describe some of the more, ahem, vehement Scottish nationalists. In meat  terms, likes?

18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll think about stopping using it when some of these goons grow up a bit themselves. It’s all shortbread and krankies so the poor wee lambs will just have to take the hoose jock/uncle tam truth bullet square on the button. 

I agree, it can become ridiculously low brow at times, on all sides.

However, you could try to rise above it and show the progressive-minded Scots in a good light?

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I agree, it can become ridiculously low brow at times, on all sides.

However, you could try to rise above it and show the progressive-minded Scots in a good light?

I’ll discuss it like an adult with anyone. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll discuss it like an adult with anyone. 

:thumbs_up:

With the obvious issues around Brexit having a negative impact for the instigating divorcee (the UK), do you worry that there would be a similar occurrence if Scotland were to leave the UK? And, if so, what buffers could be put in place by any independence coalition to ensure that this doesn't happen (or that its impact is reduced)?

Savage Vince
13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Doubling down on the racial approach to discussing politics, SV? Nothing surprises me on this site any more.

How would one describe some of the more, ahem, vehement Scottish nationalists. In meat  terms, likes?

I just call them brothers. ❤️

If I had to use a meat term to describe your posts it would be Spam. Or Tripe. 😉

2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I just call them brothers. ❤️

If I had to use a meat term to describe your posts it would be Spam. Or Tripe. 😉

284C84EB00000578-3067268-A_mob_of_pro_in

McGammon? 😛 

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It used to be good fun listening to Trueman, Laker, Blofeld and co on tv and radio. 
Henry Blofeld’s father was a friend of Ian Fleming. Fleming named the arch enemy of James Bond, Blofeld, after him.

I knew his dad was a Field Marshall or some other very high ranking Army Officer but never knew he was a friend of Fleming and to get immortalised in a Bond book/movie how cool! 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No wonder Murphy's laughing at him. McGammon🤣

Murphy was and continues to be an utter welt...

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Can't argue with you there.

Just clarifying that we can call an angry, pink-faced, middle-aged man who cannot understand why the world won't go his way a gammon, even if he ain't a right-wing Tory and a Home Counties accent?

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

McGammon🤣

£45.55 for a regular meal at the drive-thru. Mind and ask for the sweet chilli dip, as early feedback indicates there's a bitter aftertaste.

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Can't argue with you there.

Just clarifying that we can call an angry, pink-faced, middle-aged man who cannot understand why the world won't go his way a gammon, even if he ain't a right-wing Tory and a Home Counties accent?

Well, if I'm correct, a "gammon" has right wing, eh tendencies, Murphy is FAR from left wing, so in this case; NUT.

Cannot put into words how much I detest that erse.

11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Simply because he wasn't on your side of the argument?

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Simply because he wasn't on your side of the argument?

No, simply because he was/is an utter welt. :)