The rise and fall of The SNP.

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

This has got absolutely nothing to do with what goes on down south.

Dont kid yourself on theres no puppets up here trying to engineer the downfall of the SNP who’s bosses are MP’s in westminster. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Dont kid yourself on theres no puppets up here trying to engineer the downfall of the SNP who’s bosses are MP’s in westminster. 

The SNP (and ex-SNP) are doing this to themselves.

Do you suggest that the media ignore it?

Brighton Jambo
27 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I view the snp less favourably.

Less favourably than the others though? Nah!

Of course.  I’m not suggesting that the solid support will suddenly desert them.  But undecided voters or voters who maybe were thinking they cannot be bothered voting at all could be switched off. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

I found it curious how vehemently Sturgeon has denied all this. Quite vigorously this week. 

She is in a corner now, she denies it he says he has evidence.......

21 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The SNP (and ex-SNP) are doing this to themselves.

Do you suggest that the media ignore it?

Of course not but you would think martians landed or something the amount of coverage its getting. Below is the polar opposite:

2A3A3EB5-CCE8-4D5A-BA36-53CE1897FDB9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I found it curious how vehemently Sturgeon has denied all this. Quite vigorously this week. 

Yeh shes as guilty as fek. Lets not even bother listening to her evidence on the matter!

6 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeh shes as guilty as fek. Lets not even bother listening to her evidence on the matter!

She's obstructing justice and the truth via the crown office using a law that Salmond demonstrated is an abuse of power.

35 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Just about to post that. 

https://www.parliament.scot... "

And the documents the Crown Office must now produce are:-

"All documents the COPFS possesses that represent correspondence involving the Chief of Staff to the First Minister-Liz Lloyd, Peter Murrell, Ian McCann and Sue Ruddick respectively, for the period November 2017 to January 2019.

25 minutes ago, Locky said:

Were Sturgeon and Salmond not pals?

They were I think the wheels came of they friendship when Sturgeon changed her mind after the meeting of the 2nd April. 

19 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Social distancing. 

Screenshot_20210226-190904_Facebook.jpg

I’d be very shocked if that picture is real. 
That would really put Sturgeons Covid rules up in smoke

5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just about to post that. 

https://www.parliament.scot... "

And the documents the Crown Office must now produce are:-

"All documents the COPFS possesses that represent correspondence involving the Chief of Staff to the First Minister-Liz Lloyd, Peter Murrell, Ian McCann and Sue Ruddick respectively, for the period November 2017 to January 2019.

Pretty major news, if they exist then Salmond is proved right and I cant believe he has sat for 6 hours talking for them not to.

I suppose it just depends on how they can be blocked.

Edited by steve123

Just now, Boy Daniel said:

I’d be very shocked if that picture is real. 
That would really put Sturgeons Covid rules up in smoke

I've no idea if it's real or not but it made me giggle. 

45 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Devastating day for Sturgeon. No way she survives if more comes out to corroborate Salmond. An absolute disgrace.

Lol what's the evidence? What has she done wrong? I still don't know. Got one date mixed up from an unofficial meeting? 

Is there a WhatsApp saying let's all get together and shaft fat Alex? Becaise he has left politics and making an earner from RT. 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Lol what's the evidence? What has she done wrong? I still don't know. Got one date mixed up from an unofficial meeting? 

Is there a WhatsApp saying let's all get together and shaft fat Alex? Becaise he has left politics and making an earner from RT. 

Nope but what Salmond has said is I have the evidence you will not let me provide it, so Sturgeon will have to defend that on Wednesday if she ever appears I have my doubts.

3 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Nope but what Salmond has said is I have the evidence you will not let me provide it, so Sturgeon will have to defend that on Wednesday if she ever appears I have my doubts.

She has a public duty to appear and probably has her own moral duty as well so that's a daft statement. 

So Salmond has evidence of what exactly? He has came out with absolutely nothing and despite having a public forum never made public the accusations without actually naming anybody. 

He always has been full of bluster but in a court you can't avoid the truth unlike the day to day work of most politicians. 

5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

She has a public duty to appear and probably has her own moral duty as well so that's a daft statement. 

So Salmond has evidence of what exactly? He has came out with absolutely nothing and despite having a public forum never made public the accusations without actually naming anybody. 

He always has been full of bluster but in a court you can't avoid the truth unlike the day to day work of most politicians. 

Not daft at all, he says he has the evidence easiest way to sort it is to have it provided or not to committee can be done in private.

One of the two of them are lying and quite spectacularly  and after watching today I would be surprised if it was Salmond ( I did not expect him to turn up either)

Edited by steve123

30 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Not daft at all, he says he has the evidence easiest way to sort it is to have it provided or not to committee can be done in private.

One of the two of them are lying and quite spectacularly  and after watching today I would be surprised if it was Salmond ( I did not expect him to turn up either)

That's rubbish  why couldn't he make the allegations without naming people. He has nothing to provide apart from innuendo. He is hiding behind smoke and mirrors trying to muddy the waters to feed his own ego. 

He is a horrible despicable man. No matter he was found not guilty of criminal offences there appears to be a pattern of behaviour which falls well below what was expected of a first minister. 

4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

That's rubbish  why couldn't he make the allegations without naming people. He has nothing to provide apart from innuendo. He is hiding behind smoke and mirrors trying to muddy the waters to feed his own ego. 

He is a horrible despicable man. No matter he was found not guilty of criminal offences there appears to be a pattern of behaviour which falls well below what was expected of a first minister. 

Na not a chance, you are entitled to your opinion on him and for the record I don't think mine is much different.

It is criminal however that so much evidence is being hidden to be honest the easiest way to sort this is a judge led enquiry lets get to the bottom of it once and for all without any obstruction.

Edited by steve123

7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

He was blocked by the Crown office and the SG has withheld documents. 
He provided plenty of evidence to initiate a police enquiry in to a least two breach’s of the law. One being the leaking of an email and the other the passing on of a complainants name. Evidence of both were provided today. He also has witnesses one being his legal counsel about the meeting on the 2nd of April. 

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

She's obstructing justice and the truth via the crown office using a law that Salmond demonstrated is an abuse of power.

Is she? You know this?

Konrad von Carstein
3 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

You are right it needn’t be a resignation issue.  But by not resigning she just makes the SNP as bad as the Tories.  Which means some of moral authority that attracts voters is lost.  If she truly valued independence she would fall on her sword for the greater good.  Make a real point that they are better than WM.  

What a load of disingenuous bollocks! You cannot help yourself when it comes to SNP/Sturgeon/Independence.

You need to laugh Alex Salmond accusing anyone of breaking the ministerial code. 🤣

Oh and giving it the under oath patter. 

Brighton Jambo
10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What a load of disingenuous bollocks! You cannot help yourself when it comes to SNP/Sturgeon/Independence.

This scandal which is the biggest in the history of the Scottish parliament (if that’s disingenuous name a bigger one) alongside a Finance minister who quit a year ago for grooming school boys means that the SNP can in no way claim moral superiority over any party including the Tories. 

That is my honest opinion and if you don’t agree then fine but if you think her staying in power is going to help the SNP and Indy cause longer term then in my opinion you are wrong.  This doesn’t go away and neither does Alex Salmond and his pursuit of vengeance.  

we can agree to disagree.  

Shanks said no

Scotland hasn't failed, its leadership has failed.

Summed it up for me.

Will be a long week in politics for her and her cronies.

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Scotland hasn't failed, its leadership has failed.

Summed it up for me.

Will be a long week in politics for her and her cronies.

Seems to be a winning a formula though given the Nationalists have been running the show for 14 years.

Konrad von Carstein
24 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

This scandal which is the biggest in the history of the Scottish parliament (if that’s disingenuous name a bigger one) alongside a Finance minister who quit a year ago for grooming school boys means that the SNP can in no way claim moral superiority over any party including the Tories. 

That is my honest opinion and if you don’t agree then fine but if you think her staying in power is going to help the SNP and Indy cause longer term then in my opinion you are wrong.  This doesn’t go away and neither does Alex Salmond and his pursuit of vengeance.  

we can agree to disagree.  

No it's not, you are as bad as some of the other unionists posters on here, you are just a wee bit better at articulating your thoughts...

48 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Sallmond under oath says so. You calling him a perjurer? 

Well, thats my entire point! That was his evidence. Dont you want to wait on the other sides evidence before constructing the gallows?

58 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Nicola Sturgeon, the other side, has already 'constructed the gallows'. 

Has she aye?

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well, thats my entire point! That was his evidence. Dont you want to wait on the other sides evidence before constructing the gallow

Let's see all the evidence without interference from her govt. The investigating committee and Hamilton should not be limited or misled in their deliberations by obstruction to protect Sturgeon and minions. Fair enough no?

Just now, JackLadd said:

Let's see all the evidence without interference from her govt. The investigating committee and Hamilton should not be limited or misled in their deliberations by obstruction to protect Sturgeon and minions. Fair enough no?

Wednesday it is then!

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

She’s no oil painting I’ll give you that!!!

If Salvador Dali did her portrait he'd call it the melted welly. 😆

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No it's not, you are as bad as some of the other unionists posters on here, you are just a wee bit better at articulating your thoughts...

I don’t know whether to be insulted or chuffed by that!!

John Gentleman
11 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

How did Alex Salmon become the unionists new hero :cornette:

The 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' principle?

She is damaged beyond repair already. Remember the snp ousted then Labour leader Wendy Alexander via committee investigation way back in 2008 for failing to declare a political donation. Sturgeon is alleged to have done far worse here. 

Edited by JackLadd