*** St Midden v Heart Of Midlothian - Rescheduled for 11/3 ***

JamboPete

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The result was a reflection of the game itself, we got what we deserved from tonight's game and in terms of where we play our football next season that too will be deserved, based on what has been on offer to us for a lot longer than the course of this present season. We began a 5 year project playing in the Championship, as fans we have provided a shit load of cash to those oversseing the club during that period and it does appear that when the club is handed over to the FoH, as the majority shareholding, the club looks as if it will be back where the project started, in The Championship.

The fan base has given massive backing to the club, both financially and through their general support, but tonight, at the end of the game, I've never been amongst such an angry Hearts support for a long, long time, and the reaction was 100% deserved. I think the players, the manager, everyone involved with the club may have finally seen tonight just how much the club means to the fan base. And the season isn't over yet, and for those who only see the club as the body paying their wages they still have time to get their fecking fingers out their erses and fight for the jerseys they should feel honoured to wear. Play as they did tonight, and we are goosed.

I agree totally, especially about the anger of the fans. I’ve haven’t seen such a reaction in all the years I’ve followed Hearts, including the yo yo years of the late 70s. Those players had a brass neck expecting anything other than to be told to foxtrot oscar if they thought they could stroll over to congratulate us on being here to watch that sheer lack of commitment tonight. They should have just sloped off with their heads bowed.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

jack D and coke

Why would you perform like this tonight if you’re job depended on it? What the **** is going on? I can’t fathom it at all...
An absolutely horrendous performance. Every single one of those ***** should be ashamed and I mean every single one. 
**** the lot of them. ****ing *****. 

Edited by jack D and coke

18 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The result was a reflection of the game itself, we got what we deserved from tonight's game and in terms of where we play our football next season that too will be deserved, based on what has been on offer to us for a lot longer than the course of this present season. We began a 5 year project playing in the Championship, as fans we have provided a shit load of cash to those overseeing the club during that period and it does appear that when the club is handed over to the FoH, as the majority shareholding, it will be back where the project started, in The Championship.

The fan base has given massive backing to the club, both financially and through their general support, but tonight, at the end of the game, I've never been amongst such an angry Hearts support for a long, long time, and the reaction was 100% deserved. I think the players, the manager, everyone involved with the club may have finally seen tonight just how much the club means to the fan base. And the season isn't over yet, and for those who only see the club as the body paying their wages they still have time to get their fecking fingers out their erses and fight for the jerseys they should feel honoured to wear. Play as they did tonight, and we are goosed.

Absolutely correct , fans walking out that midden tonight where just so disappointed in the lack of desire from the players.

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Why would you perform like this tonight if you’re job depended on it? What the **** is going on? I can’t fathom it at all...
An absolutely horrendous performance. Every single one of those ***** should be ashamed and I mean every single one. 

Yup I share your views bud.

9 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Voicing our disgust might turn out to be the only reason for turning up at the Ross County game.

Don’t think we’ll even be able to do that by the looks of it. Played behind closed doors 

3fingersreid
17 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Voicing our disgust might turn out to be the only reason for turning up at the Ross County game.

7 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Don’t think we’ll even be able to do that by the looks of it. Played behind closed doors 

We’ll need to give the Ross County keeper a phone so he can keep us updated with the score , at least it’ll give him something to do 

You could tell in the first 5 mins that they were up for it, and we were not, 

St Mirren won’t get an easier 3 points, sometimes you need a plan b ( something I don’t think our current management doesn’t understand )  but our bench offered nothing. Surely having Uche on the bench should have considered.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Agree. I would sack him tomorrow and bring in JJ, Wee Robbo or even Locke to make us hard to beat in the last 8 games. Sorry to say but Stendel looks a bit lost. 

None of those three have the slightest clue about making teams hard to beat. Maybe let them give a motivational talk before games.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Desperate times but we have to keep fighting.

"keep"?

Start, more like.

4 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I think her epitaph will be the ultimate in putting anything above winning football matches which is going to be the utter cringefest that is the fecking documentary which will reduce us to a complete laughing stock. We'll literally have everyone laughing at our once proud club.

It's simply shameful. Can't wait for her to **** off.  

Or, after 6 years she had the fans hoping for a Coronavirus pandemic to rescue us from the drop.

Still, the lassies team are ok and thst digital innovation centre is top notch.

pettigrewsstylist

Seriously...what was the game plan that players enteres field with last night and where was the drive?

Not fit for purpose at any level.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Levein is to blame. Stendel has walked into a total shambles. He couldn't sign players till he offloads the garbage Levein had collected, he can only get a few out when he needed to rid the place of at least 15. He’s then told that MacPhee is to help out identify new targets, a boy who has helped assemble the shambles Stendel walked into. He faced a player revolt from the senior pros who didn’t want to train with the club or attend matches when they where injured. He has had to play young boys as none of the senior players have any legs in them to even close down or stay injury free for more than two weeks. The squad was unfit and devoid of any bottle or fight due to the fact the place has been a holiday camp for years and years. Levein is 100% to blame for this. 

Stendel has made mistakes, mistakes that have cost him, no arguing from me about that. Not dropping Joel. Not tightening up at the back quick enough. Not taking off Damour tonight and continuing with Naismith in a deeper role. He’s a new manager in a new league, he wasn’t going to get everything 100% right straight away. It’s not his fault that nearly every goal we have conceded is an individual error or that he has to work with a group of players who can’t handle any form of pressure. 

Unfortunately that ****ing **** Levein is still here.

We won't improve until him and budge leave.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

MarkDevriesScores4

I was ridiculed for saying St Mirren would win and that they were a better side than us earlier in the week. Think I was told to “behave”. I’m now preparing for another season in the championship. Hope Budge is doing the same. I trust our season ticket renewal prices will be reduced to reflect this also.

Jambof3tornado
7 hours ago, jambopilms said:

What exactly has Naismith done for us this season ?

We have the worst forward line in the league and we were easily beaten by every team in the bottom six

Naismith is starting to annoy his team mates, constantly having a go while producing nothing of note himself.

We've even managed to turn good players into shite!!

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Unfortunately that ****ing **** Levein is still here.

We won't improve until him and budge leave.

Getting them out is now our priority.

Every single team has players more up for it than us.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Desperate times but we have to keep fighting.

Its too late. Last night a massive turning point for me. Stendel and that group are not keeping us up.

I'm already looking forward to the mass clear out and fresh start, budge , levein and macphee included!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Getting them out is now our priority.

Every single team has players more up for it than us.

I know, you know, but someone will be along prattling on about the off field shit. We're getting relegated and she can leave, and take her benefactors with her, if that's the price.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I know, you know, but someone will be along prattling on about the off field shit. We're getting relegated and she can leave, and take her benefactors with her, if that's the price.

Failing to remove levein in the summer is ultimately what will see us relegated. She brought stendel in to be a miracle work and he's shown himself not to be, it simply was too big a task with the shite at his disposal.

Relegation will not kill us as a club, but it will finally rid us of budge and co.

8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ive been to many away games this season. I have over 150 loyalty points.  Didn’t go tonight Due to I couldn’t  go to the original fixture for work reasons and couldn’t get a ticket tonight , so seriously don’t say I’m off the mark for criticising. 
bad patter

You know what I’m talking about, mate.

You could set your watch to the usual crap from the usual people.

Major pissed off last night, apologies if it seemed personal to you.

In light of the aftermath of yesterday's shitfest I'm actually pleased that I goofed out and missed the entire game. So it seems thanks to several key players not performing, we are now royally fecked.

gashauskis9
7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Simply because their job doesn’t depend on it.  Half these imposters will be speaking to agents on their days off just now working out a strategy to jump ship as soon as the final whistle blows at the end of May.  

We’re the ones that will be left with this mess.

- The high earners will go

-  Levein and MacPhee will finally go

-  Stendel will go

-  After the FOH ownership transfer, Budge will be on the count down as well

No relegation clause or pay off for us fans.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Simply because their job doesn’t depend on it.  Half these imposters will be speaking to agents on their days off just now working out a strategy to jump ship as soon as the final whistle blows at the end of May.  

We’re the ones that will be left with this mess.

- The high earners will go

-  Levein and MacPhee will finally go

-  Stendel will go

-  After the FOH ownership transfer, Budge will be on the count down as well

No relegation clause or pay off for us fans.

I wish our fans were much more mental. 
Remember the little snowflakes crying about some paint on the plaza😢And how we shouldnt care that the leech Levein is taking wages still. Budge has him “doing things”

We should be tearing the ****ing plaza up. 

At Riccarton abusing them. 
****ing *******s. 

gashauskis9
7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

We’ll need to give the Ross County keeper a phone so he can keep us updated with the score , at least it’ll give him something to do 

Underrated post imo 👏

Archie White
8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

When did we agree to this fly on the wall documentary? We've been so bad for so long we must have known the risk of making fools of ourselves. Misjudgememts ... the Hearts/Budge way.

Vanity project for the women running our club.

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Archie White said:

Vanity project for the women running our club.

It’s going to be brilliant viewing. 
For every other teams fans. 

8 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Another great budge idea ?

It is a weird one - 2 seasons of underachievement and a manager who is getting criticism for his style and results - great time to do a documentary...

Calebs Grandad
11 hours ago, Tynieman said:

So, so disappointed.

We were poor tonight, and deserve to be where we are in the league.

These are bad times, but we’ll have good times again.

When I get home, I’m actually going to increase my pledge to FOH.

Tough times but I still love our fans and club.

👏❤️️ It’s what we do as we’re born into this mate 

Calebs Grandad
8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

It is a weird one - 2 seasons of underachievement and a manager who is getting criticism for his style and results - great time to do a documentary...

I’d imagine her lawyers will insist on it being heavily edited now! 

Calebs Grandad
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Remember the little snowflakes crying about some paint on the plaza😢And how we shouldnt care that the leech Levein is taking wages still. Budge has him “doing things”

****ing *******s. 

It’s a totally different world from the old days. I remember Gorgie Road being demolished shop by shop after failing to beat Ayr once. You can’t condone it but nowadays you simply cannot voice or show your frustrations at the shambles our club has become. If Budge stays on salaries and also Levein then it’s going to get worse as both had a huge part to play in this decline on the field. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its too late. Last night a massive turning point for me. Stendel and that group are not keeping us up.

I'm already looking forward to the mass clear out and fresh start, budge , levein and macphee included!!

Its not too late. I have little faith in them just now but we can’t give up.

I also look forward to that clear out no matter what happens.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

****ing *******s. 

Absolutely.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Calebs Grandad said:

I’d imagine her lawyers will insist on it being heavily edited now! 

They may well have signed this right away, would you trust them not to have done so?

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Another great budge idea ?

It wasn't her idea, the people doing the documentary filmed a short piece for prospective buyers at the first derby of the season. They hawked it around and the BBC took up the option. She did accept the opportunity to be filmed though.

At least we will have Berra back for next season in the championship.  Folk like Damour etc on big wages and long contracts won't be going anywhere as well, financially this could be a disaster.

glynnlondon
5 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

At least we will have Berra back for next season in the championship.  Folk like Damour etc on big wages and long contracts won't be going anywhere as well, financially this could be a disaster.

True unfortunately

Jambof3tornado
25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Its not too late. I have little faith in them just now but we can’t give up.

I also look forward to that clear out no matter what happens.

I said to my brother in law on the way back to the car last night that if we win at Livingston then last night wont matter.....thats utter shite though. Last night was huge for us and only 1 team turned up and they werent the frauds in maroon. If the players fail to take anything from livvy( which is bloody unlikely) then we start saying yes but we can catch county etc etc etc.

I'm just facing reality. We dont have the fight in those shitebags to get out of trouble.

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It wasn't her idea, the people doing the documentary filmed a short piece for prospective buyers at the first derby of the season. They hawked it around and the BBC took up the option. She did accept the opportunity to be filmed though.

I suspect her hubris will end up as the theme of the piece. 

14 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This shower should be flown to Lombardy and left there.

What a vile statement.

Francis Albert
39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Didn't she have to agree to giving the BBC access? Sheer stupidity.

Francis Albert
19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What a vile statement.

Much better survival chances in Lombardy than Hearts have.

12 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Did obika handball it before the goal? 

It was a handball.  He does it when he flicks it to the right facing goal and in-between defenders.  You can see the ball change direction from moving to the side to straight down.

Apart from the handball the Ref' was horrible.  Damour got a foul against for a St Mirren player taking a dive.  Hickey got thrown into the boards twice in same foul.  He also got fouled late on in a sandwhich type foul.  I am sure I seen another handball from St Mirren in front of Ref'.  He jumps through a challenge in middle and handles with both hands. 

A lot more stuff the Ref' missed were some bookings he didn't give.  Hickey attacking with the ball gets past a player then gets scythed down.  No booking.  Shocking Ref'  Loads other stuff.  Clevids penalty shout he was being held back.

Okay, the players never did enough to win or draw but the Ref' again wasn't decent either.

If I had to moan about 1 player it would be Clevid and his long ball tactics.  Total shite.  Bozanic still bottles it with his passes.  Replace those 2 and it's abit better.  We could do with Sibbick in for Clevid.  Loads more I could say but I'll take it easy for now.  Games gone.  Next...

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Much better survival chances in Lombardy than Hearts have.

Aye, probably!

Jokes aside, I still think it was a pretty crappy thing to say.

Probably the worst hearts game I've been to. We could still be playing with the pitch to ourselves and not score. Fair play to St mirrens singing section, thought they were brilliant. Meanwhile we have 3 songs. Absolutely tragic.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

It was a handball.  He does it when he flicks it to the right facing goal and in-between defenders.  You can see the ball change direction from moving to the side to straight down.

Apart from the handball the Ref' was horrible.  Damour got a foul against for a St Mirren player taking a dive.  Hickey got thrown into the boards twice in same foul.  He also got fouled late on in a sandwhich type foul.  I am sure I seen another handball from St Mirren in front of Ref'.  He jumps through a challenge in middle and handles with both hands. 

A lot more stuff the Ref' missed were some bookings he didn't give.  Hickey attacking with the ball gets past a player then gets scythed down.  No booking.  Shocking Ref'  Loads other stuff.  Clevids penalty shout he was being held back.

Okay, the players never did enough to win or draw but the Ref' again wasn't decent either.

If I had to moan about 1 player it would be Clevid and his long ball tactics.  Total shite.  Bozanic still bottles it with his passes.  Replace those 2 and it's abit better.  We could do with Sibbick in for Clevid.  Loads more I could say but I'll take it easy for now.  Games gone.  Next...

We are still blaming the refs? Even Hearts TV said St Mirren fully deserved their win.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
14 hours ago, Tynieman said:

So, so disappointed.

I admire your decision and this is no criticism of you.

But I genuinely think that upping pledges is the wrong move. The club are existing under no serious external pressure. Our local media aren’t prepared to ask awkward questions or turn up the heat. Budge has faced very little in the way of protests when you consider the shambles this season has been. We’re piling money into the club and the body supposedly representing us - FOH - are clearly too scared to make a peep. Nobody is being held accountable.

Depending on what happens in the summer, there’s an argument for a temporary suspension of donations until we see credible changes to the management structure at Tynecastle. Why should Budge continue to decide how our cash is used? It seems like the only way to send an unequivocal message.

Who is we?  I am blaming the Ref'!  I didn't post that the players didn't do enough. 

Did you watch the game on Alba?  Even if you were at the game you would have missed a lot of the shit the Ref' missed.

Watch the game and tell me the Ref' was great.  Go on.

I don't need Hearts Tv to tell me what a good Ref' is.

Edited by HMFC01

Japan Jambo
5 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

know what you mean but I really can't stand this chopping and changing.  Back when Robbie had the reigns the strategy was to focus on home grown players and compliment with older heads/experience, now we seem to be playing football manager and turning over the squad at every opportunity. The amount of money being frittered away is really getting on my jotters, not least because some of it is mine...

4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Whos is we?  I am blaming the Ref'!  I didn't post that the players didn't do enough. 

Did you watch the game on Alba?  Even if you were at the game you would have missed a lot of the shit the Ref' missed.

Watch the game and tell me the Ref' wasn't great.  Go on.

Agree that the ref wasn't great, but hard for him or the Lino to see the handball at the goal.

We also played right into St M hands by committing lots of niggly fouls which the referee jumped on and broke up the play, exactly what they wanted.

Washington for example did nothing the whole game except commit stupid fouls, and stop the pressure on their defense.

The ref was bad, but more worrying was the total lack of aggression and commitment from the team, in such an important game they were embarrassing (Bobby excluded)

14 hours ago, Tynieman said:

So, so disappointed.

Good for you pal.   Take a positive step rather than a negative one.  Better than moping about.