*** St Midden v Heart Of Midlothian - Rescheduled for 11/3 ***

JamboPete

And that is that, the sad thing is this result is not surprising. Time and again we have had the opportunity to get ourselves out of this mess and not turned up. Every one of those players needs to have a long hard look at themselves because not one of them is good enough

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Personally I've zero confidence in him doing a rebuild in the Summer it's to big a gamble SC , that's just my opinion. 

Hes to much of a maverick for me and one dimensional. 

We need a new CEO asap and a manager who can affect a rebuild and has an eye for a player . 

Ive honestly lost the will now tbh m8 , the whole set up has finally beaten me , lol

No more of a gamble than bringing in another management team...Nobody thought Stendel got rid of the wrong players in January, just that he was unable to get rid of enough...Sibbick and Boyce has looked good apart from injuries, but Langer and Donis haven't adjusted to coming into UK football mid-season.

I have no problem with Stendel staying on TBH. You have to give managers a chance - he's still on his first round of fixtures after all....

Edited by Spellczech

3fingersreid

The only ones fit to wear the maroon and white colours in paisley tonight are the men , women and children who went through . 

Disgusting performance 

Scott980612

Absolutely gutted.  

these players have no fight in them. 

cowards.  

you deserve all the abuse coming your way, paid thousands and can’t turn up for a must not lose match.  

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Relegation six-pointer and one shot on target. 

Nothing more to be said. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Apache Mal said:

Different scenarios for me. Cathro took over a team 2nd/3rd in the league, all he head to do was keep the team going. 

Stendel took over a team in big trouble. Keeping things ‘as is’ was never an option. He had to attempt to change things. 

He did but it's very worrying how tactically inept he is when it comes to playing the teams around us. Stendel has more, and arguably more experienced and better quality, attacking options available to him than any Hearts manager since admin - Boyce, Naismith, Washington and Walker plus Uche, Meshino, Henderson and Moore in reserve. Unfortunately he seems to think playing all of them at the same time is the way to win games, and a midfield is apparently not required in games like these.

Werner Herzog
3 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

If we think we are a laughing stock just now just wait until this documentary comes out. It will be utterly embarrassing for us all, awful idea.

Aye, our very own Sunderland Til I Die.

Quite the contrast in emotions from this time last week. Bloody hell we're in serious trouble.

Hot since 86

Sack the ****ing lot of them. An embarrassment tonight when it mattered and not a single **** given by anyone with the exception of Hickey and Irving (who was pretty shite but at least tried)

All roads lead to Gorgie

I hope the board have red faces tonight as they have ****** this whole season up. 

Just now, LewisR5-1 said:

Why would you even mention them , we are ****ing awful and seem to turn up against bigger teams.

hamilton beat them at ibrox

kilmarnock beat the at home

etc etc 

merseyjambo

Reminds me of 80/81 season. Going down with a whimper. Only difference is that we have a much better squad this season

jack D and coke

I’ve been saying for weeks I was struggling to see where the wins were going to come from. 
Sadly it seems they aren’t coming. 
It’s not mathematically over but it’s a real mountain to climb now and most likely all over bar the shouting. 
What a ****ing shower. 

RealMaroonCF

We are needing to sucl it up Lads. This season has been sown on disastrous seeds. 

The bottom.line is that even the fans and support on here cant get up for the fight like poor Hamilton and st Mirren. Too many defeatist even if we are rubbish. We need to LOWER ourselves and actually get behind the team and pull them out of this.

I'm not seeing that. In seeing us acting like rangers fans (cant believe I'm saying it) who are the masters of self entitlement .

We need to fight. Get the gum shield in and bite hard on it. Dont fold. There is still time.

But I'm.not feeling the need to take the last man to the front line in here. Come on

Too many soft touches. Players who simply don’t know how to dig in and show their quality when it really matters. 

Even if we scrape it by staying up, we defo need another re-jig of the squad. Too many lightweights, too many thinking they’re too good. Too many floating about, posing on the ball thinking they are “players”.

Half of them don’t know what ****ing hard work is on a football pitch. 

Edited by Debut 4

Hectormasson
5 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Donis - you can file under Vanecek 

Donis you can get to f....k ,   along with a pile of the rest of the sh....e that's at tynecastle !!!

That's absolutely disgraceful. Bunch of spineless fuds. I genuinely trust about 1 of those players. Empty that **** Damour as soon as.

10 minutes ago, Deevers said:

A complete gut out required from top to bottom.  

Correct , stay up or get relegated the above has to happen.

Class of 75
Just now, Satchmo said:

Stendal won't keep us up or bring us back. His tactics of just randomly throwing players forward is a joke. ****ing mountain to climb now.

He needs to go as well. I appreciate had good victories against Rangers and Hibs but only 2 wins in the league us not good enough. His tactics tonight were wrong. Damour should never again play for Hearts. How can a club the size of St Midden have better players than Hearts? They played with a standin center half 33 yeae old from Northampton who was never tested. Embarrassing 

**** sake, Chris Sutton said during the derby that Hearts didn't look like a team that were getting relegated. I agreed with him. 

We were both wrong. 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

hamilton beat them at ibrox

kilmarnock beat the at home

etc etc 

I think I know where I’d rather be, last 16 in Europe and 2nd in the table . Instead of semi final of the Scottish cup and the congratulations we beat rangers trophy.

This has been happening for 4 years. I have had major abuse for saying so. The culture of our club has softened more every day in this time. 

Clearly the granny will **** off now but her foundation fan club makes me feel we will sink further. I just don't know what we do.

Just now, Silvery_Moon said:

4 wins from 30. We are going down and fully deserve to. 

Many people culpable. 

it’s the bottom line. We deserve to go down 100%
us as fans don’t.

budge, Levein, McPhee, stendell, squad as a whole - all culpable

Am going to say it again. The man to blame is STILL at the club. He is taken a wage every single week. He is still walking around the corridors. A shambles. 

Hectormasson
Just now, RDSK said:

That's absolutely disgraceful. Bunch of spineless fuds. I genuinely trust about 1 of those players. Empty that **** Damour as soon as.

Said that after 0 2 to the hobos ,, cant play again surely ? But he will ......

indianajones

**** them all. 

Budge as well. Thanks for in your role in saving us but you have ZERO clue how to run a football club.

Bungalow Bill
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

He did but it's very worrying how tactically inept he is when it comes to playing the teams around us. Stendel has more, and arguably more experienced and better quality, attacking options available to him than any Hearts manager since admin - Boyce, Naismith, Washington and Walker plus Uche, Meshino, Henderson and Moore in reserve. Unfortunately he seems to think playing all of them at the same time is the way to win games, and a midfield is apparently not required in games like these.

It’s ‘Football Manager’ stuff. 

Robbo-Jambo

******* disgrace every single one of them and that includes that slavering idiot of a manager.

Cant say tonight is a shock. Game against Motherwell we looked lethargic, devoid of ideas. Pretty much same team to tonight and appears to be the same pattern. Looks inevitable.

Class of 75
Just now, i8hibsh said:

This has been happening for 4 years. I have had major abuse for saying so. The culture of our club has softened more every day in this time. 

Clearly the granny will **** off now but her foundation fan club makes me feel we will sink further. I just don't know what we do.

And she take her Hibs supporting brother in law with her

indianajones
Just now, Der Kaiser said:

Sorry...not sure why that post happened three times......ironically it's how I feel.

It sums us up at the moment to be honest.