*** St Midden v Heart Of Midlothian - Rescheduled for 11/3 ***

JamboPete

11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Go away you arse.

This,  can the wee prick not get suspended off topics he’s clearly trying to wind posters up from.  Away and support Hamilton you wee arsehole. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

There is not one club in all 4 Scottish leagues who have won less or even as little amount of games than us. We fully deserve to go down.

upgotheheads
Just now, Bozi said:

And that is that, the sad thing is this result is not surprising. Time and again we have had the opportunity to get ourselves out of this mess and not turned up. Every one of those players needs to have a long hard look at themselves because not one of them is good enough

And time after time teams like Hamilton and Ross county pick up points late in 

games while we just fold.

Was that Mirren's first win in 11?

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

He did but it's very worrying how tactically inept he is when it comes to playing the teams around us. Stendel has more, and arguably more experienced and better quality, attacking options available to him than any Hearts manager since admin - Boyce, Naismith, Washington and Walker plus Uche, Meshino, Henderson and Moore in reserve. Unfortunately he seems to think playing all of them at the same time is the way to win games, and a midfield is apparently not required in games like these.

that is the problem though - he has no midfielders who are either reliable or creative...

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

it’s the bottom line. We deserve to go down 100%
us as fans don’t.

budge, Levein, McPhee, stendell, squad as a whole - all culpable

Very much this.

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Am going to say it again. The man to blame is STILL at the club. He is taken a wage every single week. He is still walking around the corridors. A shambles. 

And he was allowed to happen.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This has been happening for 4 years. I have had major abuse for saying so. The culture of our club has softened more every day in this time. 

Clearly the granny will **** off now but her foundation fan club makes me feel we will sink further. I just don't know what we do.

The usual crowd on here call us Hibs fans if they don’t like what we say 

We all knew Levein should have gone after the cup final but he was allowed to stay on out of a misguided sense of loyalty and he has killed everything good at our club.

The teams condition is terminal, nothing can be done to save it now. I have never felt such apathy towards a hearts team.  They simply don't care

Just now, Boab said:

Same away game.

Same faces.

Keep bleating.

We’ll still be there.

**** off

Ive been to many away games this season. I have over 150 loyalty points.  Didn’t go tonight Due to I couldn’t  go to the original fixture for work reasons and couldn’t get a ticket tonight , so seriously don’t say I’m off the mark for criticising. 
bad patter

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

He needs to go as well. I appreciate had good victories against Rangers and Hibs but only 2 wins in the league us not good enough. His tactics tonight were wrong. Damour should never again play for Hearts. How can a club the size of St Midden have better players than Hearts? They played with a standin center half 33 yeae old from Northampton who was never tested. Embarrassing 

Because they have a manager who knows Scottish football and the type of hard working players required.

Hectormasson
1 minute ago, smiler said:

**** sake, Chris Sutton said during the derby that Hearts didn't look like a team that were getting relegated. I agreed with him. 

We were both wrong. 

Sadly damage was done after 0 1 st johnstone  (h)    2-3 killie(h)   hobos 0-2 (h)

RealMaroonCF

Yes we are soft 

Yes we are poor

Yes we arent scoring goals.

But we arent out of it. Get behind the boys until we are. Dont come.on here when we beat hibs and rangers if you cant get you mouth and heart into it when the going gets tough.....really tough

Man the f#$% up

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Still time and in our own hands.  

It’s not in our own hands though, not after tonight.  

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Bunch of imposters the whole place needs emptied from top to bottom,the place just reeks of losers and failure now 

Has done for a long time,

Utterly dismal.  Boyce came in and gave us all hope from the outset.  Feel like I've had about 3 birthdays since he last scored.

Just one disappointment after another since even before Neilson left.

Another no show from the players when it really mattered. They just don't get it but sadly we do.  Have to start again with complete new team in Championship after getting shot of these losers 

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Am going to say it again. The man to blame is STILL at the club. He is taken a wage every single week. He is still walking around the corridors. A shambles. 

The manager is to blame.  He gets credit when we pump huns or Hibs he’s to blame for taking this squad down.  It’s a ****ing miracle there’s still a chance we can stay up.  

Class of 75
Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Because they have a manager who knows Scottish football and the type of hard working players required.

I know mate it just sums up how inept Budge and the Board have been over the last 18 months

Calebs Grandad

I hope and pray Budge leaves our club soon. Levein should follow her out the door and leave Stendel to rebuild under new leadership. Ann Budge lacked leadership by keeping Levein on far too long and both cannot be allowed to remain in Tynecastle. Heartbreaking seeing this happening to the club in a league where absolute dross sit above us in the table. 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

The usual crowd on here call us Hibs fans if they don’t like what we say 

Why no just shut up for a change pal?  You’re clearly antagonising people. 

Ann budge and levein will be going to bed happy tonight. This is what they wanted. Anne budge needs to go now and someone to replace her who knows anything about this club. 

TheGoodLord

Shambles. No shape, tactics or game plan. DS is getting more and more erratic and now seems to have put his faith in hope for the best. The players need a simple strategy that they all understand and believe in they look totally lost. 

I don't even care about being banned anymore.

That ****ing Hibs ***** Budge is to blame. I am so tired screaming it from the rooftops I just don't care what people say anymore.

A good manager would have got us out this situation......

Stendel isn’t looking like a good manager. When a team makes it tough for us his response is to chuck on as many forwards as we can.

Its Sunday League management level.

Just now, LewisR5-1 said:

Ann budge and levein will be going to bed happy tonight. This is what they wanted. Anne budge needs to go now and someone to replace her who knows anything about this club. 

The foh directors love budge so they aren’t going to tell her to go.  

2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

It’s not in our own hands though, not after tonight.  

If we win all our remaining games we stay up.

Class of 75
Just now, Calebs Grandad said:

I hope and pray Budge leaves our club soon. Levein should follow her out the door and leave Stendel to rebuild under new leadership. Ann Budge lacked leadership by keeping Levein on far too long and both cannot be allowed to remain in Tynecastle. Heartbreaking seeing this happening to the club in a league where absolute dross sit above us in the table. 

Totally agree the only problem is with Stendel staying. If he can't out think the pub teams in the bottom six he will have no chance in the Championship as there is a fag packet between them. 

1 minute ago, LewisR5-1 said:

It’s really not what they wanted.

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, RealMaroonCF said:

We are needing to sucl it up Lads. This season has been sown on disastrous seeds. 

The bottom.line is that even the fans and support on here cant get up for the fight like poor Hamilton and st Mirren. Too many defeatist even if we are rubbish. We need to LOWER ourselves and actually get behind the team and pull them out of this.

I'm not seeing that. In seeing us acting like rangers fans (cant believe I'm saying it) who are the masters of self entitlement .

We need to fight. Get the gum shield in and bite hard on it. Dont fold. There is still time.

But I'm.not feeling the need to take the last man to the front line in here. Come on

Aye, we’re bottom of the league because of our fans!  I’ve read some shite on here but **** me!

Just now, DH1986 said:

A good manager would have got us out this situation......

Stendel isn’t looking like a good manager. When a team makes it tough for us his response is to chuck on as many forwards as we can.

Its Sunday League management level.

Just wait until the pretend Barnsley supporters fan club come along.  The ***** going to be partially responsible for relegating two sides on one season. 

pettigrewsstylist
12 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Relegation six-pointer and one shot on target. We'll soon be put out of our misery. 

Probably for the best.

Annoyingly obvious since xmas 2018. There are none so blind....

Beyond gutted!

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, RealMaroonCF said:

Yes we are soft 

Yes we are poor

Yes we arent scoring goals.

But we arent out of it. Get behind the boys until we are. Dont come.on here when we beat hibs and rangers if you cant get you mouth and heart into it when the going gets tough.....really tough

Man the f#$% up

Maybe the players should man the **** up.

Bunch of pussies when the chips are down against the likes of Hamilton and st mirren.

It’s now mathematically impossible to stay up all because of Craig levein starting the season as

manager his arrogance has knocked the club back years

Just now, Last Laff said:

The foh directors love budge so they aren’t going to tell her to go.  

They need to **** off as well then. Our club is a laughing stock 

am Sick to death of the players coming out with we need to win and we will fight to stay up we are a team we have tuned a corner how about doing it on the ****ing park and keep your mouths shut 

2 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

Why? 

hoofhearted

I really find this hard to take, I love this great club, feel proud of our support warts and all, but this has been the longest sinking of a ship ever and every fan could see it coming, two seasons of frustration, tonight just done me in😷

buzzbomb1958
5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Totally agree how the **** that conman is still there is a ****ing joke absolutely farcical budge Levein and  everyone to do with the last 4 years get to **** your 5 years plan worked ,aye you've set us back 5 years you *****