• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry but Stendel has to prove he is a manager here, he has his own players brought in and they have made no difference, nor has his style. He has to pull something out the bag. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, TheGoodLord said:

Were we a bit hasty to bullet Berra? 

Yes. 

Until he was replaced. 

Common sense imo. 

pettigrewsstylist
39 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We're going down, aren't we.

Be alright when all the injuries are back i reckon.

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Said it before and I'll say it again: I really don't rate Uche.

Hopefully a half-time substitution for him

****sake mate you should be a pundit with that kind of insight. I've been getting ripped about him for months and months from fans of Dundee and United. Even they wouldnt have him. He offers nothing. 

Only fans that have said hes decent are OF.

Just now, annushorribilis III said:

Constantly checking back inside and playing a shit ball in. 

Hasn’t got a left foot, never has, yet we persist with a tactic that will yield the same result.

Just now, VALDOS' said:

I'm sorry but Stendel has to prove he is a manager here, he has his own players brought in and they have made no difference, nor has his style. He has to pull something out the bag. 

I backed him but I am very much in this camp right now. I am not seeing sensible tactics

3 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

Definitely, he talked Souttar through games, there is no doubt about it, he could have played just in front or just behind the current defence. 

12 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

One of the strongest squads you can remember?  Are you being serious?  The squad is garbage, that’s why we’re the worst team in the league.

No it's not. Naismith, Souttar, Smith to name 3 are excellent SPL players.

It's becoming more and more evident that Daniel Stendel was entirely the wrong choice, his record is atrocious. Getting rag dolled by a patched up, 10 man Hamilton. Got absolutely zero faith we are getting a goal let alone coming back and winning this. 

Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

****sake mate you should be a pundit with that kind of insight. I've been getting ripped about him for months and months from fans of Dundee and United. Even they wouldnt have him. He offers nothing. 

Aside from being physically big he's really poor. Constantly on the ground and missing sitters.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Dallas Green said:

Least we cannae blame the keeper for the goals.

Shocker of a pass for the second one. 

Very much to blame, should have kicked it away. 

Horrendous pass to Souttar with a man up his arse. 

Crazy decision making. 

2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

67% possession

12 shots to 6

4 corners to 0

Tells a story about Hearts defending. They should not be behind.

This. All the people moaning about Stendel. He can't avoid an offside goal and whatever that ****upery was that led to the penalty. He has radically changed us for the better but the same players are making the same mistakes. 

1 minute ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

You're clearly not watching the game.

cardboardcutout

we need an og or the scruffiest goal ever it doesn't matter but weve got to score soon, our team has players sold or rated in the millions and hopeful of being internationalists but are they?? not for us and down or still up we are garbage and a total rethink required with the CL/AM team oot!

Just now, neilnunb said:

Absolute garbage. Not even in the game until Hamilton go down to 10men.

🤬🤬🤬🤬

This is one of the concerning things. Even if we get something out of this game, we were on a hiding to nothing until that sending off. Against Hamilton. At home.

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

67% possession

12 shots to 6

4 corners to 0

Tells a story about Hearts defending. They should not be behind.

Only one stat that counts though. 

We can have all the pedestrian possession going and as many weak shots on target we like. 

Edited by fabienleclerq

Either the manager has to change system as we clearly don’t have the players to utilise it correctly or he has to go. This is abysmal.

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Said it before and I'll say it again: I really don't rate Uche.

Hopefully a half-time substitution for him

I don’t think anyone rates him.  Scores against Hibs, thats about it.

Just now, Gambo said:

Clare aside, defenders have been awful.

Irving is a man short in midfield.

Uche is never a football player and Boyce is clearly playing with an injury.

Defensively Clare isn't good.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We get 1, we'll get 3 or 4.

Need a goal, early. 

And then the game will be abandoned due to rain. 

Just now, Gambo said:

Clare aside, defenders have been awful.

Irving is a man short in midfield.

Uche is never a football player and Boyce is clearly playing with an injury.

Honestly don't see it in Irving. He played in a side that got relegated to League 1 last season yet now our main midfielder. 

The midfield is just horrendous.

Still the easiest team in the league to play against when in front.

😡

Jambo, Goodbye

We're losing because of an apparent offside goal and Clare giving away a penalty. Think we need to calm down.

Midfield is doing well since the red.

We're easily going to dominate this second half and we've got goals in this team. Hamilton can't park the bus for 45 more minutes and not concede. 

1 minute ago, Maroonjam said:

It's the defense, its shambolic. This is the managers fault for having both full backs so high up all the time. I'm all for attacking football but this is just stupid

Agreed.  Stendel banging on about this style of football he’s trying to implement.  We are in a massive hole fighting relation and he’s coming across as having very little understanding of what the football is like up here and what to expect from the opposition game to game.  We came out and played right into Hamilton’s hands like we have been doing week in week out to every other team.  Then we inevitably go behind and are left chasing the game.  The Rangers game was a freak result but also a result that gave Stendel the licence to continue these crazy tactics and formations.  

Poor stuff.  We played 25 minutes against ten men and didn't make the goalie work at all.

Very weak up front, as we have been all year.  It's hard to see where three goals are going to come from.

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

It's becoming more and more evident that Daniel Stendel was entirely the wrong choice, his record is atrocious. Getting rag dolled by a patched up, 10 man Hamilton. Got absolutely zero faith we are getting a goal let alone coming back and winning this. 

Guy honestly has no idea what is going on. 

4 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

"We" weren't, Stendel was. So far an absolute disaster as manager. No excuses, no place to hide.

Levein levels of awfulness first half hour. 1st was offside though and 2nd was standard Bobby dive early at a pen. Huge 2nd half coming up

Just now, Jambo, Goodbye said:

We're losing because of an apparent offside goal and Clare giving away a penalty. Think we need to calm down.

Midfield is doing well since the red.

We're easily going to dominate this second half and we've got goals in this team. Hamilton can't park the bus for 45 more minutes and not concede. 

**** off 😂

1 minute ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

I don't recall saying that I was. 

I only say that because Uche has created the best chances in the first half.

Look whilst I think that Stendel is maybe probably might be the right manager for us I did always say that this pish about "eye bleeding" football was over-egged and who cared (even though we weren't event that bad when for example we were second of the league under Neilson)

I remember that Hendricks prick ripping me for saying "careful for what you wish for" wanting Neilson gone when we were doing brilliantly in the league

Well here we are.

Hopefully everybody learns lessons moving forward - club bust most importantly our set of idiotic fans that expect us to play like Barca game in game out

6 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

While he'd have prevented some of the set piece goals we've conceded, he was getting ripped on the ground pretty much every match.  He'd have been a good option to keep though rather than just binning him.