***Official Hearts v Hamilton match thread***

iantjambo

Just now, JamboSean said:

Nope. He is.

Its looking that way. I did and still do to a certain extent hope he can turn it round but time is running out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Souttar is pretty $#!te. Fits in perfect with us.

He was meant to be one of our few players that would bring us in a top fee, looks pretty awful since he returned though. We truly are in a mess 😥

Leveins Battalion

Mind when folk on here turned there noses up at Stephen Robinson.........

He was right there in front of us,a competent CEO would have seen this,but no we keep Levein and Macphee employed and go down this route.

Scandalous mismanagement of unseen levels at HMFC.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Still worth £5 million?

I doubt right now he worth 50,000.

He’s crap.

We might be the highest level he plays at.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

10 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

How a team of footballers in a must win game can find themselves 2-0 down to a patched up Hamilton side is frightening 

The club is riddled from top to bottom with losers

That's the conclusion I'm coming to. Not a comparison anyone wants to hear but Hibs chased Heckingbottom out of the place in short order. No excuses, no defending him re injuries, inherited situations etc, just pumped him out, paid him off and out of the building. All I see at Hearts is excuse after excuse. 

This is Hamilton, with big players out, a man (boy) sent off and they're 2 zip up at Tynecastle. And still the excuses come.

Stendel is a dud. Chase him out or go down. 

6 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

Getting a bit bored of hearing all the “thanks Levein for leaving is in the shit” That team if correctly managed is well good enough to pump Hamilton at home. This was not the time to appoint such a cavalier manager no matter how entertaining he’s been in small doses. 

Correct.

Edited by Ray Gin

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, salvo69 said:

Hearts are all over them, whether we will score 3 is in debate....clearly the Hamilton players will tire a lot in these conditions 

Salvo we need a goal then it will start

Just now, Marvin said:

Its looking that way. I did and still do to a certain extent hope he can turn it round but time is running out.

He's had at least 3 months with one of the strongest Hearts squads I can remember. We look worse than under CL.

Jambo diehard

This is so hard to watch, cannot remember feeling this low about a football match, there's still a chance we can take something from this, albeit slim but it's Hamilton, at Tynie in a need to win match ffs

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, usagi said:

He was meant to be one of our few players that would bring us in a top fee, looks pretty awful since he returned though. We truly are in a mess 😥

Berra was the same when he came back from injury.  Look how that ended up.

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

You know what makes this even worse, even if we come back in this game this joker of a manager wont get us enough wins to stay up anyway, the set up today is all over the place. Absolute shambles.  Down getting a pie as the boy in front of me is in danger of getting a sore one.  ****ing horrible day

pettigrewsstylist

Feck me. All that extra money. All rhat extra time afforded despite results.

Not a single leader at the club. All hiding.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, JamboSean said:

He's had at least 3 months with one of the strongest Hearts squads I can remember. We look worse than under CL.

One of the strongest squads you can remember?  Are you being serious?  The squad is garbage, that’s why we’re the worst team in the league.

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, boag1874 said:

We deserve to go down. Writing has been on the wall since the league cup group stages.

Agreed. 

These pricks deserve relegation. 

J.T.F.Robertson
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

There are some number of posters on this thread, all with low post counts, all slagging Stendel. 

I have a high count and I agree with them, how can you not? Players as well, the whole shebang in fact.

Jambo, Goodbye

Hamilton haven't touched the ball since their penalty. 

The players are giving 100%, just a really crap squad 

Just now, boag1874 said:

We deserve to go down. Writing has been on the wall since the league cup group stages.

Funny you should say that, one of my mates (sevco supporter) called us getting relegated after drawing with Dundee United 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Can't see Hamilton keeping this up for the entire second half. Line of 6 at the back, last ditch tackles, sprinting for every challenge. 

I'd take 2-2 but it's definitely achievable. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, boag1874 said:

Even before that.  This has been a gradual decline over the last few seasons.  The writing was on the wall second half of last season and we’ve just carried on that shite form.

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

One of the strongest squads you can remember?  Are you being serious?  The squad is garbage, that’s why we’re the worst team in the league.

Obviously wasn't watching in the early Vlad years or 97/98 squads and so on....

3 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I have a high count and I agree with them, how can you not? Players as well, the whole shebang in fact.

Too many people here love to shoot the messenger.