***Official Hearts v Hamilton match thread***

iantjambo

We're actually settling and been much more positive. Accies using physical strength to bully us, and ref too weak to do anything seeing as he already sent them off.

If we didn't have clowns in defence we'd be a much better outfit as Stendel has us looking good going forward

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gordon Ramsay

Of course we are all over them they are 2 up away from home with an injury ravaged squad and down to 10 men. 

They have done what they came to do. 

Game and season over. 

Regardless of where we play next season. Two, no nonsense, ball winning centre backs, must be a priority.

Our current two simply do not work together.

4 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

We deserve to go down. Writing has been on the wall since the league cup group stages.

All because of an arrogant manager 

Who for his own financial gain was to selfish to resign at the end of last season

millerjames398
5 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I have a high count and I agree with them, how can you not? Players as well, the whole shebang in fact.

Think were that rank rotten, that the posters with low counts, now feel compelled to break cover to have their say, hope to **** we can turn this around some how..

pettigrewsstylist
8 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

We deserve to go down. Writing has been on the wall since the league cup group stages.

Generous. "Pantwetting" began more than yr ago. 

Jambo diehard

Need a goal and soon, second half should simply be us hammering forward, we get one we can get more, they must be tired and will get more so as the game goes on

Clark Griswold
Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

I'd be happy if i never seen any of these imposters wear maroon ever again. A total gang.

Yup a fresh start required from top to bottom. Utterly rudderless 

Captain Sausage

This is like a training exercise. Attack vs defence. 

Usually at training we do it for 10-15 minutes and there’s about 5-7 goals. 

Given Hearts performance this season, I’m comfortably predicting this game finishes 2-0. 

29 minutes ago, Brown1982 said:

Players not got a clue what position and what formation they are playing week in week out it changes that much.  Stendel absolutely clueless.  Every single team knows how to beat us.  It’s official we are going down.  

It's the defense, its shambolic. This is the managers fault for having both full backs so high up all the time. I'm all for attacking football but this is just stupid

Just now, Captain Sausage said:

This is like a training exercise. Attack vs defence. 

Usually at training we do it for 10-15 minutes and there’s about 5-7 goals. 

Given Hearts performance this season, I’m comfortably predicting this game finishes 2-0. 

I think we'll almost definitely get one back.

As for the second one though...

Hamilton won't be scoring any more.

3 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

We're actually settling and been much more positive. Accies using physical strength to bully us, and ref too weak to do anything seeing as he already sent them off.

If we didn't have clowns in defence we'd be a much better outfit as Stendel has us looking good going forward

It's easy to look good going forward when you decide not to play a midfield. Against 10 men. When will people understand that you need a midfield, you cannot just say 'charge!' and hope it works, because when it doesn't work you find yourself 0-2 down, at home, to f*$king Hamilton.

Just now, Jambo diehard said:

Need a goal and soon, second half should simply be us hammering forward, we get one we can get more, they must be tired and will get more so as the game goes on

I admire your optimism but everything seems so forced. :(

5 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Too many people here love to shoot the messenger.

Agreed, even cathro has better stats! 

Signed... A low post poster who's finally had enough 

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

Most attacks down the left but never getting behind them. Walker should be on the right.

Constantly checking back inside and playing a shit ball in.