We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
On 08/03/2024 at 20:13, Greedy Jambo said:

Of course it won't quell popular beliefs, they're a bunch of lying *******s for a start 😂

The award-winning investigative journalist, Ross Coulthart predicted the outcome of that bullshit AARO report, just 24 hours before it was published.

For those on here reading this thread with an open mind, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick was the architect of that report, quoted by the BBC. The same man who has been proven to be an absolute liar on this subject. The same man who headed up AARO, that was supposed to welcome the testimony of witnesses and whose organisation was so ‘corrupt’, whistleblowers ended up going straight to Congress and the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, to have their serious allegations properly investigated (now in the scores in number and counting).

Those scores of witnesses have given their testimony under oath. Not one single witness has been prosecuted for lying. In fact, the opposite has happened. Subsequent behind closed doors hearings with members of Congress have resulted in those Congress members declaring that what they have now heard from members of the Intelligence Community has reinforced the testimonies of whistleblowers such as David Grusch. In contrast, nothing that Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick has uttered on this topic has been declared under oath. And it never will be. 

The Pentagon are lying and will continue to lie, as has been the case since Roswell. Things are getting interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

maroonlegions
On 10/03/2024 at 13:53, WorldChampions1902 said:

The award-winning investigative journalist, Ross Coulthart predicted the outcome of that bullshit AARO report, just 24 hours before it was published.

For those on here reading this thread with an open mind, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick was the architect of that report, quoted by the BBC. The same man who has been proven to be an absolute liar on this subject. The same man who headed up AARO, that was supposed to welcome the testimony of witnesses and whose organisation was so ‘corrupt’, whistleblowers ended up going straight to Congress and the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, to have their serious allegations properly investigated (now in the scores in number and counting).

Those scores of witnesses have given their testimony under oath. Not one single witness has been prosecuted for lying. In fact, the opposite has happened. Subsequent behind closed doors hearings with members of Congress have resulted in those Congress members declaring that what they have now heard from members of the Intelligence Community has reinforced the testimonies of whistleblowers such as David Grusch. In contrast, nothing that Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick has uttered on this topic has been declared under oath. And it never will be. 

The Pentagon are lying and will continue to lie, as has been the case since Roswell. Things are getting interesting.

I just always assumed there's a UFO/UAP crash retrieval program.

I also assumed it's something that they dont want to talk about in public. The reason I assumed isn't because it's alien (though I suppose that can't be ruled out), but because there are international agreements that crashed spacecraft are to be returned to the country of origin, even if they crash in another country.

Rescue Agreement;  Rescue Agreement

"In the event that a space object or its parts land in the territory of another state party, the state where the object lands is required (upon the request of the launching authority) to recover the space object and return it to the launching authority. The Rescue Agreement provides that the launching state must then compensate the state for the costs incurred in recovering and returning the space object."

So let's say a soviet satellite crashed in the US or Canada somewhere. The US would have been very interested in examining the technology in the soviet satellite, however the US and the soviet union were parties to an agreement to return the landed or crashed satellite to the launching authority.

So if the US decided to examine the crashed satellite or "UFO", and not return it, that would be in violation of international agreements if the soviets wanted it returned. 

Therefore they couldn't talk about it, and presumably that's why Kirkpatrick also would deny there was such a program, is my guess.

That doesn't rule out alien crashes, but it does provide enough reason for secrecy even without aliens.

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I just always assumed there's a UFO/UAP crash retrieval program.

I also assumed it's something that they dont want to talk about in public. The reason I assumed isn't because it's alien (though I suppose that can't be ruled out), but because there are international agreements that crashed spacecraft are to be returned to the country of origin, even if they crash in another country.

Rescue Agreement;  Rescue Agreement

"In the event that a space object or its parts land in the territory of another state party, the state where the object lands is required (upon the request of the launching authority) to recover the space object and return it to the launching authority. The Rescue Agreement provides that the launching state must then compensate the state for the costs incurred in recovering and returning the space object."

So let's say a soviet satellite crashed in the US or Canada somewhere. The US would have been very interested in examining the technology in the soviet satellite, however the US and the soviet union were parties to an agreement to return the landed or crashed satellite to the launching authority.

So if the US decided to examine the crashed satellite or "UFO", and not return it, that would be in violation of international agreements if the soviets wanted it returned. 

Therefore they couldn't talk about it, and presumably that's why Kirkpatrick also would deny there was such a program, is my guess.

That doesn't rule out alien crashes, but it does provide enough reason for secrecy even without aliens.

The Crash Retrieval programmes (yes - plural, because we have one too, as do other nations), absolutely have the responsibility of recovering crashed terrestrial craft. But if you think for one minute that routinely, Russia returns such craft to the US or vice-versa, I think that is naive, with the greatest respect. And given the level of secrecy around such activities, any nation recovering craft on their own territory belonging to other nations simply maintains such secrecy and keeps the craft, should they so wish.

As regards recovered UAP’s, I see that the excellent Chris Sharp has just run an article in The Daily Mail, detailing an incident in Northern England in the 1980’s which has come from a U.K. military Special Forces whistleblower.

With reference to Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick’s recent BS UAP AARO report, the highly regarded US legal eagle, Daniel Sheehan has called out Kirkpatrick as quote “lying”. And Sheehan has explained the first-hand UAP evidence he recently provided to SK and AARO recently, which proves he is lying. To underscore Sheehan’s allegation, he is now looking to invoke legislation introduced during the Reagan era, that government agencies cannot use the media to lie to the US public or lie through its own agencies to the American people. Sheehan has a track record of success in taking on governments and their agencies. He was instrumental in winning cases in the Iran-Contra Scandal, the Pentagon papers and Watergate.

Tick Tock.

Ulysses
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

It does.  It's also an opportunity to apply the principles of Occam's Razor to the discussion. 

There are plenty of really good explanations for government secrecy that are grounded solely and completely in human nature, political and military strategy, and human activities.   None of those explanations need any additional assumptions whatsoever, because we already have all the evidence we need to tell us what human nature, politics and military strategy are all about.

So if we want to attribute UAPs to human causes, we can do that on the basis of what we know already, and if we do have to make any assumptions or calculations to help us, they'll all be based on what we already know, and know all too well, about humans, about politics, and about military strategy.

But if we want to attribute UAPs to alien causes, we can't do that on the basis of what we know already.  Instead, we have to insert into our logic two enormous assumptions for which we have no evidence.  We have to assume aliens exist, and we have to assume they've been here.  

In other words, in order to believe that UAPs have a good "human" explanation, you first have to assume that humans try technology, that they do military stuff, and that they keep military secrets. None of those assumptions are in any way strange - we already know them to be true, and we've loads of evidence for them.

But in order to believe that UAPs have a good "alien" explanation, you first have to assume that aliens exist and either are here or were here not that long ago.  But those are strange assumptions - we don't know them to be true, and we've no evidence for them. 

It's circular logic, unfortunately.  Right now, UAPs can't give us evidence of alien existence unless we already believe that aliens exist. The key to solving this circular logic conundrum is to find a way of demonstrating that UAPs have an extraterrestrial origin in a way that doesn't require you to already believe that aliens have been here.

Greedy Jambo

Apparently, in the 60's the US nearly started a war with China after recovering a craft near their border. 

They have recovery teams all over the world. 

ALLEGEDLY. 

Ulysses
24 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Apparently, in the 60's the US nearly started a war with China after recovering a craft near their border. 

Whose border?  With where?

Maple Leaf
25 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They have recovery teams all over the world. 

ALLEGEDLY. 

Could you clarify this for me? 

Near whose border?  Why did this nearly start a war?  Who has recovery teams all over the world, and what are they recovering?

I know that you added "allegedly", but the story seems preposterous.

EDIT:  I see Ulysses beat me by a minute on this.  :lol:

Ulysses
5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Could you clarify this for me? 

Near whose border?  Why did this nearly start a war?  Who has recovery teams all over the world, and what are they recovering?

I know that you added "allegedly", but the story seems preposterous.

In fairness, it wouldn't surprise me if the Americans have procedures to recover certain types of lost military hardware to prevent it falling into hostile hands.

I'm referring to lost American military hardware, of course, though I'd imagine they'd be happy to lift stuff belonging to other countries if the need arose. 

Edited by Ulysses

Greedy Jambo

There have been Alien bodies found in craft, mostly dead, but alive on a few occasions. 

They seem to be biological robots though, if that makes sense, created by someone else to do a job, and nothing else. 

ALLEGEDLY. 

Lovecraft
On 19/01/2024 at 22:09, Greedy Jambo said:

5yufqndw9dbc1.jpg

I was sceptical till I seen this photo.

I mean, you can't really argue against what your eyes can see.

Greedy Jambo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

Ooh, the spaghetti monster, that's a good one, some people claim it's burd shit on the lens, but some people are desperate to debunk everything they can't handle. 

There is an enhanced version of it, and it looks like your typical alien sat inside some sort of weird flying object. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Ulysses
5 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

It's Transformers, right? 

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

5yufqndw9dbc1.thumb.jpg.15a487068a2690c07db196695a4af30f.jpg

That's some impressive photo enhancing there, Mr Lovecraft. Welcome to CSI The Shed. :laugh: