Scottish Cup Quarter Final - Rangers at home 29/2 17:30

tartofmidlothian

Saw there was some activity on thread and thought it might be interesting. No chance of that  - same old pish being repeated, repeated, repeated. Get a grip 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• i8hibsh

• kila

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Is it fair to say that you do not have the slightest clue about my personal Hearts supporting story?

Think it is fair to say that as you don't go to games and don't contribute financially in any way shape or form, that you are not a Hearts supporter. Anything after that doesn't really matter.

33 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Think it is fair to say that as you don't go to games and don't contribute financially in any way shape or form, that you are not a Hearts supporter. Anything after that doesn't really matter.

Ah? so what you are telling me is that it is you and not I who decides if I am a Hearts supporter.

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The ego behind some people. Thinking they have any sort of right to go around policing what other people say. 

:facepalm:

That’s the Moderating teams’ job. 😎

Lord Beni of Gorgie
28 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ah? so what you are telling me is that it is you and not I who decides if I am a Hearts supporter.

To support you have to offer some sort of support. 

Can you honestly say you offer any support to the football club at the moment? A positive example would be refreshing 

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The ego behind some people. Thinking they have any sort of right to go around policing what other people say. 

:facepalm:

Yeh some think you are not allowed to say anything negative hearts and if you do - it makes you less of a hearts fan :cornette:

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Yeh some think you are not allowed to say anything negative hearts and if you do - it makes you less of a hearts fan :cornette:

I would say the people who turn up week in week out have more right than any to criticise.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

I would say the people who turn up week in week out have more right than any to criticise.

Yup I go to most home games and some away too so I agree 

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Yup I go to most home games and some away too so I agree 

I'm guessing the last away game you went to involving Hearts was on Dec 26th.

Just now, August Landmesser said:

I'm guessing the last away game you went to involving Hearts was on Dec 26th.

You’re guessing wrong mate

i was there last Wednesday at the Kilmarnock game 

been here before
10 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

You say you were there last Wednesday but you never showed at the swing park 😭

#cauldwhitepudding

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

To support you have to offer some sort of support. 

Can you honestly say you offer any support to the football club at the moment? A positive example would be refreshing 

I want us to win.

been here before
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I want us to win.

:rofl:

Does *** all to support the club then.

i8 is Hearts answer to those wee Chinese dudes that follow English premiership teams but dont ever go near the ground.

Mind you they buy merch and support their club in other ways. He does *** all.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I want us to win.

So does someone who had us on their coupon (like anyone would at the moment!) but that's not supporting the club. At the moment, you're a Hearts fan. 

Contributing to the club via ticket sales,  buying merchandise and attending matches is supporting the club. That's my opinion but I have no issues with anyone who is a fan being critical. However, a fans opinion is virtually irrelevant compared to a supporters and should be treated with suspicion and motives questioned, if the individual contributes nothing to the club. 

been here before
2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

So does someone who had us on their coupon (like anyone would at the moment!) but that's not supporting the club. At the moment, you're a Hearts fan. 

Contributing to the club via ticket sales,  buying merchandise and attending matches is supporting the club. That's my opinion but I have no issues with anyone who is a fan being critical. However, a fans opinion is virtually irrelevant compared to a supporters and should be treated with suspicion and motives questioned, if the individual contributes nothing to the club. 

Aye but what if that ... ahem... "supporter"... also actively encorages people who do go to games not to go?

That makes him a supporter too doesnt it?

August Landmesser
29 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

So, you see Hearts v Kilmarnock at Tynecastle as an away game?

Huh.

Taking their time to work out when this will be played

Flight booked for Hibs and Motherwell and this is a bonus - landing in Edinburgh Saturday morning :) 

5 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Taking their time to work out when this will be played

Flight booked for Hibs and Motherwell and this is a bonus - landing in Edinburgh Saturday morning :)

Can’t realistically be any day other than the Saturday and going by the previous round, Premier Sports will show it at lunchtime. 
Celtic have to play Sunday due to Europe and Premier will want that, too. 

Edited by Shaggy2

Lord Beni of Gorgie
34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I want us to win.

I wanted Aberdeen to win last night, not a supporter though. Helping us to win, that's a supporter

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Can’t realistically be any day other than the Saturday and going by the previous round, Premier Sports will show it at lunchtime. 
Celtic have to play Sunday due to Europe and Premier will want that, too. 

12.30 up against Hull City Leeds on Sky, Brighton v Palace (BT?), 1730 Watford v Liverpool, think that might be a BT game also.

Since 1230 would suit me far better, it will be the 1730 slot

How the dynamics would be different if we were to take away the internet forum and have every single poster in 1 room, face to face to debate.   Some posters make a career out of prodding, poking and antagonising.  When they are not throwing defamatory comments as freely as a sneeze or cough, they personally abuse, continue to push and poke and try to assert some kind of moral and physical superiority.  I imagine their little faces would be pretty sheepish within seconds should the sanctuary of a keyboard and their wee bedroom at their mums be taken away.

They want to police what you say, try to control how you think and think they are morally superior in all they do.  Oh, and of course they are the ones who stamp the definitive “Hearts fan” “non Hearts fan” on your forehead.  It really is laughable how people can be such human saps.  Probably the type of wee men that sound their car horn at every opportunity flexing their wee man internet muscles.  Chihuahua dogs to a man, a tiny little insignificant freckle who wants to bark and bark to be the prominent scar.

Same little usual suspects on every thread.   No-one and I mean absolutely no-one has to prove their Hearts supporting credentials to anyone, justify how they vote and apologise for how they see life.  No-one should be made to feel a leper for not being positive and having a dark outlook.

Sad times.  People having to explain why they call themselves a supporter of their local team, having to prove they went to so many away game or what games they went to.  They are flies that deserve swatting.  Little microscopic mosquitos that simply do not stop irritating you even although you have done absolutely nothing worthy of their attacks.

The same wee  guy bless him replies to almost every single post I make, just prodding and poking me.  My entire notifications are just his sad little user name.  I’ve ignored him for the best part of a year but the wee soul just continues to abuse me. There are about 5 posters I simply would not spit on to put out a fire that was consuming them and he is one.  But yet, like that desperate little boy sending an uninterested girl 500 texts per day he will continue.  Bless.

Every thread, every debate the same old shit. Hostile in nature and desperate in action.  I wish they would just **** off and let civilised adult conversation take centre stage.

Edited by i8hibsh

14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I wanted Aberdeen to win last night, not a supporter though. Helping us to win, that's a supporter

Oh SG come on, you know that is ridiculous my man.

So Hearts only have about 13,000 supporters?

Edited by i8hibsh

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

How the dynamics would be different if we were to take away the internet forum and have every single poster in 1 room, face to face to debate.   Some posters make a career out of prodding, poking and antagonising.  When they are not throwing defamatory comments as freely as a sneeze or cough, they personally abuse, continue to push and poke and try to assert some kind of moral and physical superiority.  I imagine their little faces would be pretty sheepish within seconds should the sanctuary of a keyboard and their wee bedroom at their mums be taken away.

They want to police what you say, try to control how you think and think they are morally superior in all they do.  Oh, and of course they are the ones who stamp the definitive “Hearts fan” “non Hearts fan” on your forehead.  It really is laughable how people can be such human saps.  Probably the type of wee men that sound their car horn at every opportunity flexing their wee man internet muscles.  Chihuahua dogs to a man, a tiny little insignificant freckle who wants to bark and bark to be the prominent scar.

Same little usual suspects on every thread.   N o-one and I mean absolutely no-one has to prove their Hearts supporting credentials to anyone, justify how they vote and apologise for how they see life.  No-one should be made to feel a leper for not being positive and having a dark outlook.

Sad times.  People having to explain why they call themselves a supporter of their local team, having to prove they went to so many away game or what games they went to.  They are flies that deserve swatting.  Little microscopic mosquitos that simply do not stop irritating you even although you have done absolutely nothing worthy of their attacks.

The same wee  guy bless him replies to almost every single post I make, just prodding and poking me.  My entire notifications are just his sad little user name.  I’ve ignored him for the best part of a year but the wee soul just continues to abuse me. There are about 5 posters I simply would not spit on to put out a fire that was consuming them and he is one.  But yet, like that desperate little boy sending an uninterested girl 500 texts per day he will continue.  Bless.

Every thread, every debate the same old shit. Hostile in nature and desperate in action.  I wish they would just **** off and let civilised adult conversation take centre stage.

well said 👍

Blackford Hearts
20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Same little usual suspects on every thread.   No-one and I mean absolutely no-one has to prove their Hearts supporting credentials to anyone, justify how they vote and apologise for how they see life.  No-one should be made to feel a leper for not being positive and having a dark outlook.

An excellent point, very well made 

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Changed your tune.

Remember when you chased me around the board under my previous username "Olive Twist" accusing me of being Hibs, even reporting me to the Mods getting me banned twice, I had to prove my allegiance then to be allowed to post.

Your basically just a liar as far as I'm concerned.

6 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Changed your tune.

Remember when you chased me around the board under my previous username "Olive Twist" accusing me of being Hibs, even reporting me to the Mods getting me banned twice, I had to prove my allegiance then to be allowed to post.

Your basically just a liar as far as I'm concerned.

Never realised that was you.  I find the whole 'changing the user name' very strange.  For a non card carrying JKBer I don't have the function to view past incarnations.

I apologised to you via PM at the time (even although you sent me a very abusive one) as there was a misunderstanding.  A Hibs supporting mate of mine said he was you.  I felt this was plausible as from day 1 you took to abusing me from the get go and kept referring to us as "Hertz".

Edit : And I may add, who calls themselves "Oliver Twist" with a picture of a boy with the begging bowl at a time when we as a club were begging.  It was a very forgivable mistaken identity on my part.

Edited by i8hibsh

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Never realised that was you.  I find the whole 'changing the user name' very strange.  For a non card carrying JKBer I don't have the function to view past incarnations.

I apologised to you via PM at the time (even although you sent me a very abusive one) as there was a misunderstanding.  A Hibs supporting mate of mine said he was you.  I felt this was plausible as from day 1 you took to abusing me from the get go and kept referring to us as "Hertz".

Edit : And I may add, who calls themselves "Oliver Twist" with a picture of a boy with the begging bowl at a time when we as a club were begging.  It was a very forgivable mistaken identity on my part.

"No-one and I mean absolutely no-one has to prove their Hearts supporting credentials to anyone"

So, your talking Shite then. 

Abusive PM, don't talk even more Shit, if memory serves I called you something like an idiot, your now proving yourself to being a lying idiot. 

Diddums

The Treasurer

I came onto this thread thinking there must be an update as to when it's being played.

But no, just i8 clogging up the thread with his "look at me" posts, much like most other threads

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

"No-one and I mean absolutely no-one has to prove their Hearts supporting credentials to anyone"

So, your talking Shite then. 

Abusive PM, don't talk even more Shit, if memory serves I called you something like an idiot, your now proving yourself to being a lying idiot. 

Diddums

It was titled "Thick as pug shit" with the spelling mistake for "Pig"

Latest from the ticket office:

We are still waiting on the date and kick off being confirmed, as well as the prices for the Rangers game so details will be announced once these have all been confirmed. Also with Hibs we will make an announcement once we receive the tickets in.

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It was titled "Thick as pug shit" with the spelling mistake for "Pig"

istock-1128787444.thumb.jpg.21071d65149681024d7fc4fe1f63aefc.jpg

No, no spelling mistake Snowflake.

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Latest from the ticket office:

We are still waiting on the date and kick off being confirmed, as well as the prices for the Rangers game so details will be announced once these have all been confirmed. Also with Hibs we will make an announcement once we receive the tickets in.

Waiting on these 2 is ****ing up my cash flow!

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Well said mate 

2 minutes ago, kila said:

What the **** has thread become

Come on mods, tidy it up of the insecure pish people post at each other

Agreed,urgent dentistry required on the JKB equivalents of toothache.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Brass neck accusing anyone else of defamatory comments ....

6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Brass neck accusing anyone else of defamatory comments ....

Correct. Pot and kettle doesn’t cover it.

and as for ‘civilised adult conversation...’ I must’ve missed that 

🤪

so... the QF v Rangers.

am just relieved it’s a home tie.  Got to just go for it in cup games. 

ALMOST unbelievable.

If it was civilised, adult conversation I'm afraid you would be excluded.

If you think that's unfair, try reading your own posts objectively.

Risible and utter hypocrisy.

You are detestable and a coward.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Man up, I8. 
Ann Budge could have written that post about you.

😂

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Man up, I8. 
Ann Budge could have written that post about you.

😂

Good point, but Ann has class/tact/diplomacy/insight/self awareness methinks😉