• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

It should have been ten
34 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

You can ffs all you want , one win in the league since he arrived . What gives you the confidence he can turn it around ? Take the blinkers off. I know he inherited shite but he has done nothing to suggest otherwise . To keep playing that clown in goals says it all . Never heard of him until he arrived at Hearts and I’m sure he will disappear again just as fast . 

If you can’t see a difference in our style of play then you’re the one that needs to take the blinkers off!!!! 
3-0 down against a Killie and we nearly came back to get the draw. That wouldn’t have been the case before - fact! We are playing attacking football at long last and if you expected anything other than a pumping tonight you’re deluded. We’re bottom of the league FFS.

Edited to say aye the keeper is shite and needs punted as far away from the team as possible.

Edited by It should have been ten

14 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Every game Gambo - every game

Any other manager in the last 4 years and you’d be going tonto at them with them to blame.

3 or 4 games ago I thought we had been improving game on game and was confident we were turning it round

We have gone backwards rapidly the last 3 games which is a huge concern and the manager has to be part of the scrutiny.

Doesnt he?

Personally - I question whether the players are really buying into what he is trying to do.

I dont think they know how to. They're maybe well below the level required to play this way

12 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

If people don’t think our players are better than Hamilton’s or St Mirren’s they are on the wind up.

On paper they do.

Games aren’t played on paper.

Deepfriedpizza
30 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

so  much for we will attack them what a ****ing joke ,we have so many shit players still its embarrassing as **** that we shit it off celtic  every time we play then in Glasgow  :rifle: 

Have you looked at the league ffs? Stendel ain't the only manager to get his arse felt at CP. I do think he was so wrong to try and attack but getting beaten off the best team in however many years isn't the problem... It's losing to the shite in the league that's the problem. So take your silly little emoji and shove it in your mouth.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

We were decent first half despite Pereira chucking one in. Sucker punch right at the start of the second half has killed us.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Keeper sold the first one. Free header for Julien for the second. We had a few short spirited spells in the first half but losing the second goal so early in the second made the heads go down. 

Thanks, guys.

Sounds like another shocker at the Tattie Dome.

Ah well, it wont feel so bad after savaging Hamilton at the weekend. 👍

6 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Doesn't help that we've invited the ***** into our inner sanctum, to do a documentary😖, at least this shit show of a season has been captured for prosperity for every other club to piss themselves laughing at, nice one...

Winning the cup will help balance it out 👍

18 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Fairly sure they regularly hump teams, hence the massive goal difference. Scored three or more in every game since the break.

Maybe just seems its us then. ☹️

23 minutes ago, DS98 said:

you never answered the question.

I'd rather have Boyle Doidge and Mcnulty than anyone in our laughing stock of a team.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

It was lunacy to bring in soneone who would rip up the script whilst being bottom of the league and half a season to go.

Agreed.I really wish we'd gone for Neil Warnock.Contract till the end of the season with the option for another year.He would have steadied the sinking ship.

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I dont think they know how to. They're maybe well below the level required to play this way

Same happened after Sergio joined - he adapted his preferred style. We still

had a mediocre season in the league, carried largely by one player. But he showed he could change his methods to adapt to the players he had

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

You're both right, of course, but I think that CL's poor recruiting in the last 2-3 years is the main factor.

Of course it is, levein should have walked post cup final. If he wasnt willing to walk budge should have removed him. Massive massive moments if we get relegated. Fans will not forgive either. Stendel if he stayed on would get the fans backing if he picks up some points on our slog to the seasons end.

35 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

so  much for we will attack them what a ****ing joke ,we have so many shit players still its embarrassing as **** that we shit it off celtic  every time we play then in Glasgow  :rifle: 

Spot on Wattie. 

We seem terrified of them through there. 

Being going on for many years now. 

8 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

At some point were going to have to rely on our results to get us out of this, rather than others.

I can't see where the next win is coming from.

Saturday v hamilton. Must win. 

Last time we beat them at Celtic Park was in 2009, league cup QF when Mikey Stewart scored the only goal of the game from the penalty spot.

Last league away win was in 2007 with Ivachoochoo, Driver and Pospisil scoring for us and Elvis the Snake scoring for them.

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I'd rather have Boyle Doidge and Mcnulty than anyone in our laughing stock of a team.

Well feck off to their forum for your love in please.

18 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Every game Gambo - every game

Any other manager in the last 4 years and you’d be going tonto at them with them to blame.

3 or 4 games ago I thought we had been improving game on game and was confident we were turning it round

We have gone backwards rapidly the last 3 games which is a huge concern and the manager has to be part of the scrutiny.

Doesnt he?

Personally - I question whether the players are really buying into what he is trying to do.

I think they are buying into it tbh, but they seem to be very fragile and the first sign of trouble/mistake in a game seems to lead to a collapse.

Yes the goalie is a disaster and needs dropped but some of the defending in front of him in last few games has been comical and the protection from midfield has been non existent. Goalie aside one of my main concerns about Stendel is the midfield, still not addressed the shambles in there the last manager left him.

Yes it's the managers job to get things turned around with what he has at his disposal, but I ain't going to stick the boot in after 2 and a bit months with the shitfest he has to sort out. This was no quick fix. The jury is still out, as it should be in that timescale, but I like the way he goes about games, he just needs to find away with what we have of tightening it up and us being stronger mentally and physically.

We desperately need a morale boosting win on Saturday. Achieve that and I think we will motor on. Hopefully tonight is a watershed moment.

pettigrewsstylist

Fully expect Hamilton team selection to be based on counter attk at speed with a shoot on sight and expect a rebound strategy.

Really hope we dont play into their hands.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

How we can only dream of having quality like that if money wasn’t wasted on sub standard 

players then we could have 

millerjames398
17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The club will come out a laughing stock from the docu but you can rest assured saint Ann will look good after it.

I'll be be kind and say it was a poor, poor decision to let that shower of shit anywhere near tynecastle, you just need to see how bright eyes sutherland, stewart and tommo are like when we come on, but no we'll let the ****ers in to have a right good snoop around the place, couldn't make it up😂🇱🇻

wattie exploited
14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Spot on Wattie. 

I have supported hearts for over 57 years and this is the first time i am actually embarrassed with our team  well second time 5-0 livi game must be a 5-0 thing :rifle:

MarkyMark 1874
3 hours ago, Cudworth23 said:

Can’t listen Bonnar, the most biased co-commentator ever

'most biased' no way. That honour must go to Andy Walker and Douglas Rae jointly ! That pair take bias to a whole other level ! 

18 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Spot on Wattie. 

Decades m8

wattie exploited
20 minutes ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

Have you looked at the league ffs? Stendel ain't the only manager to get his arse felt at CP. I do think he was so wrong to try and attack but getting beaten off the best team in however many years isn't the problem... It's losing to the shite in the league that's the problem. So take your silly little emoji and shove it in your mouth.

go **** yourself you ****ing nob if your happy getting stuffed your a ****ing tit :vrface:

wattie exploited
26 minutes ago, Boab said:

We started ok, Wattie, but just no good enough. Second right after half time killed it

lost 2 goals in 9 minutes just brutal :rifle:

Normally you expect a wee bit of a bounce when a new manager starts. Looks like the win against The Rangers was it and we are going backward. WTF is Stendel actually doing ? I want him to succeed but he's nowhere near getting an improvement out of this shower of s***e. Is the squad really that bad ? 

wattie exploited
31 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

We did attack them, but we’ve got Beebop and Rocksteady in centre defence, with a ****ing teletubbie behind them.

no a telletubbie might have made a save mate 

57 minutes ago, Cade said:

Last 5 games:

Kilmarnock LLWWW 9 points (32 total)

St Johnstone WLDWW 10 points (30 total)

Ross County LLLWL 3 points (25 total)

St Mirren LDDDL 3 points (22 total)

Hamilton LLLDL 1 point (19 total)

Hearts DWDLL 5 points (18 total)

See where youre coming from, but... Make that last 3 games and it reads

Kilmarnock 9 points

St Johnstone 7 points

Ross County 3 points

St Mirren 2 points

Hamilton 1 point

Hearts 1 point. 

31 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

If you can’t see a difference in our style of play then you’re the one that needs to take the blinkers off!!!! 
3-0 down against a Killie and we nearly came back to get the draw. That wouldn’t have been the case before - fact! We are playing attacking football at long last and if you expected anything other than a pumping tonight you’re deluded. We’re bottom of the league FFS.

Edited to say aye the keeper is shite and needs punted as far away from the team as possible.

Yes granted , playing a better style but that won’t save us , we need points and he hasn’t delivered . Yes 3/0 down to Killie at home , just think about that for a second . Only reason it ended with a come back was because their keeper stupidly got sent off , up until then we done very little . 

Nelly Terraces
36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The club will come out a laughing stock from the docu but you can rest assured saint Ann will look good after it.

This is her ultimate vanity project. Again, at our expense.

38 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You’re Hibs.

Why anyone would join another teams forum and invest so much time in trolling is beyond me.

Seek help.

29 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

go **** yourself you ****ing nob if your happy getting stuffed your a ****ing tit :vrface:

Here wattie hope theres nae mods aboot m8,, mind f....k a mod 🎵🎵🎼💿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👈 good on ya son,,,,,,

GorgieRules22
Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Apologies if it's already been mentioned - was Clare a tactical sub? Or is he injured?

He says Clare and Smith only decided before kick off they could play and then needed substituted.

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

He says Clare and Smith only decided before kick off they could play and then needed substituted.

So they went off injured / precautions?

Need them for Saturday if we are going to win the game 

GorgieRules22
Just now, Famous 1874 said:

So they went off injured / precautions?

Need them for Saturday if we are going to win the game 

No sure how to read what he’s saying. Smith went off after 70 minutes possibly knackered but Clare going off at half time would suggest hes injured.

52 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Fully expect Hamilton team selection to be based on counter attk at speed with a shoot on sight and expect a rebound strategy.

Really hope we dont play into their hands.

I hope Brian Rice doesn't read Kickback!

wattie exploited
7 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Here wattie hope theres nae mods aboot m8,, mind f....k a mod 🎵🎵🎼💿🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👈 good on ya son,,,,,,

some people on here seem to put up with the drival we have endured the last two years but I dont think with the money hearts have that we should be getting the shit football that we have been watching the last couple of years ,fair enough at least Dan is got us attacking teams but I dont think we have the player right now to play this way but some of the numptys on here are happy to put up with it **** that shit mate :rifle:

5 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

some people on here seem to put up with the drival we have endured the last two years but I dont think with the money hearts have that we should be getting the shit football that we have been watching the last couple of years ,fair enough at least Dan is got us attacking teams but I dont think we have the player right now to play this way but some of the numptys on here are happy to put up with it **** that shit mate :rifle:

We will get there m8, its gonny take all the games that are left, but I think we will do it,   just !🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🤞

5 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I like the Flame Thrower but I also like the Sniper.

Only one way to sort this out.................................FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sterb032::wattie::rifle:

21 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No sure how to read what he’s saying. Smith went off after 70 minutes possibly knackered but Clare going off at half time would suggest hes injured.

**** sake 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, DS98 said:

You’re Hibs.

Why anyone would join another teams forum and invest so much time in trolling is beyond me.

Seek help.

100% this. How he gets away with it on here is staggering. 

It should have been ten
37 minutes ago, Coolio said:

I like the Flame Thrower but I also like the Sniper.

Only one way to sort this out.................................FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sterb032::wattie::rifle:

:lol:

Handbags ready..... 👜 👜 👜 👜 👜