• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

Ah well.

Saturday, the proverbial 6 pointer.  Worried?  Yep.  Hamilton are used to this gig and while they’ve been losing, they’ve still been scoring.  

Stendel’s approach may well work, but do we have the correct personnel to execute his game plan?  If we don’t, then he should find a system that plays to the strengths of the players at his disposal and use the summer to recruit.  If he’s still here.  Pretty sure he wasn’t brought in to oversee relegation.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We are the laughing stock of Scottish Football,lead by an OAP who has sucked the life and soul from the support and the team.

This team is on its knees,a pathetic sorry bunch.

Appointing Stendel I am afraid is the latest in the long line of her ridiculous desicion.This will see us relegated.The immediate to mid term future is bleak.

That review of the football department needs done yesterday.yet more incompetence from her.

Bang on 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

To be in this position after 26 matches indicates that no one involved with the scouting, buying, coaching, selecting or playing should be at HMFC. Clueless from top to bottom. 

Here here 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

You know it is actually allowed to be critical of Stendel, he has had time to make a change to the playing style and that's been evident, so he has to take blame for the ease in which teams are scoring. 11 goals in 3 league games ffs. 

Edited by VALDOS'

1-0, 5-0 - no difference. 

One goal was a blunder by the keeper and two others were free headers at corners.  It had nothing to do with Plan A.  Plan A gave us a good first half and two early goals, one of which was one of the free headers, killed it.

Langer was playing reasonably well until he missed Brown.

85-86 we lost 6 goals to St Mirren at Love Street;  in 64-65 we lost 7-1 at home to Dundee.  Both seasons arguably these scores stopped us from having a couple of league titles.

Saturday is vital.  Always has been and the next game v St Mirren

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

To be in this position after 26 matches indicates that no one involved with the scouting, buying, coaching, selecting or playing should be at HMFC. Clueless from top to bottom. 

***** on here want to build a ****ing statue for one of them.

manaliveits105
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Hibs have nailed their recruitment. How the **** can we not get it right.

Absolute hubz 

how does he get to remain ?

Just now, jonesy said:

Correct.

It's an utter disgrace, budge and levein have mismanaged this club to the tune of millions of pounds.  If we end up relegated that will be an unheard of level of incompetence.   

We have to stay up and try and sort the club out when we get rid of them. 

2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

1-0, 5-0 - no difference. 

One goal was a blunder by the keeper and two others were free headers at corners.  It had nothing to do with Plan A.  Plan A gave us a good first half and two early goals, one of which was one of the free headers, killed it.

Langer was playing reasonably well until he missed Brown.

85-86 we lost 6 goals to St Mirren at Love Street;  in 64-65 we lost 7-1 at home to Dundee.  Both seasons arguably these scores stopped us from having a couple of league titles.

Saturday is vital.  Always has been and the next game v St Mirren

Unfortunately, losing 5-0 tonight might be the difference when goal difference looks like it might be crucial.

😒

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

***** on here want to build a ****ing statue for one of them.

They both should be getting hounded out of the club.  We've paid her back the loan plus her interest so it's time to go.

That was absolutely awful keeper hopeless, defence ball watch , midfield can’t defend especially the second ball Zonal making ? Get back to the man marking we look lost  at corners. We can only hope for improvement on Saturday because although Hamilton are not as good as the smellys they will get stuck in !

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Unfortunately, losing 5-0 tonight might be the difference when goal difference looks like it might be crucial.

😒

Honestly don't think it will be.

11 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Why is Killie winning terrible?  No impact on us whatsoever.

11 points diff before, now 14... the way we are playing though you are of course correct.

2 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Correct.

It's an utter disgrace, budge and levein have mismanaged this club to the tune of millions of pounds.  If we end up relegated that will be an unheard of level of incompetence.   

We have to stay up and try and sort the club out when we get rid of them. 

I said earlier if we go down this will be the hardest to take. No financial worries just a poorly run club.....

Just now, Deevers said:

Big game on Saturday for DS. A loss and I reckon he’s on borrowed time.  

Has to be. We look like a lost cause.

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

That wuckfit of a goalkeeper is draining the confidence out of  our team 

I do believe there’s some truth in that. 

That keeper will relegate us if he’s not dropped. We’re in the game he ****s up as usual and that’s it. Defence is a bag of nerves from then on in. Zonal marking can GTF as well.

Its between Us Hamilton St Mirren and Ross County. We lose any of our next two and we better start preparing for the championship.

Was watching on Hearts TV when the second goal went in I decided to take the dogs for a walk just glad I did now.

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hibs have nailed their recruitment. How the **** can we not get it right.

Don’t talk shite.

They are floundering about 6th/7th and are massively under performing for a club their size in this league. If they ‘nailed’ their recruitment they would be clear in 3rd.

Hibs are PISH. We’re just worse.

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

C'mon. Craig has still to put the final touches to his reorganisation of the football department and he has a lot to offer. Probably whispering in Ann's ear that the (sort of) sacking of him was a terrible mistake and with a full squad he would have got us out of trouble as he always promised her.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Another season where those paying hard earned money get shafted for Cat A games on their ST.

Now you are just scrapping the barrel for things to moan about it.

11 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Corners/free kicks, we are horrendous taking them and even worse defending them.

Correct! 

We miss Berra's power in the air, whatever his limitations.

10 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We are the laughing stock of Scottish Football,lead by an OAP who has sucked the life and soul from the support and the team.

This team is on its knees,a pathetic sorry bunch.

Appointing Stendel I am afraid is the latest in the long line of her ridiculous desicion.This will see us relegated.The immediate to mid term future is bleak.

That review of the football department needs done yesterday.yet more incompetence from her.

Wouldn’t it be easier for you if you simply bought a season ticket for the Hobos. That way you can feel more at home with like minded areseholes.

4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

If after this game we now drop zonal marking and Pereria then it was a worthwhile exercise! 

was thinking the same,  we shall see Saturday, heres hoping

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Big game on Saturday for DS. A loss and I reckon he’s on borrowed time.  

He’ll be going nowhere. 

Edited by It should have been ten

GorgieFifeLife
5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolute hubz 

how does he get to remain ?

He might talk a lot of crap but he is right on this one. They have recruited better than us and that is a fact.  Docherty and McNulty are good signings.

1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

He might talk a lot of crap but he is right on this one. They have recruited better than us and that is a fact.  Docherty and McNulty are good signings.

Another Hobo .

4 minutes ago, weehammy said:

We chased the only defender who can dominate in the air out of the club. 

well the defence has been no better since he left ..i will say that much

Edited by Hearts007

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Honestly don't think it will be.

No on form since the season began goal difference won't come into it.

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

I said earlier if we go down this will be the hardest to take. No financial worries just a poorly run club.....

We should never be in this position with our resources, it's a scandal and comes down to incompetence by the people that have led our club.

8 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Losing by 5 goals against Celtic  is nothing new to me. 

Against this team, right now, is understandable.

With a defence and GK that would frighten monsters, we just need to keep going forward. 

Riders on the Storm

I agree. Were not in a good position but folk need to calm down a bit. Celtic are by far the best team in Scotland and they stepped it up a gear tonight. I thought  we were playing reasonably well first half. Silly errors cost us but overall played ok. Didnt compete 2nd half but Celtic played really well. Not many teams would cope with that. 
Beat St Mirren & Hamilton & theres a whole new outlook.