St Johnstone on Saturday

22games nro

8 hours ago, been here before said:

No-ones having a dig you drama queen.

Im just wondering where the extra 2.5k supporters have suddenly sprung from for a run of the mill league game in Perth.

Would you prefer if they stayed at home ?  3 years of negative shit football had its impact , combined with poor leadership from the boardroom management team took it toll. Its great to have such postivity around the support again

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Kiwidoug

• HMFC86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
18 minutes ago, fila said:

Would you prefer if they stayed at home ?  3 years of negative shit football had its impact , combined with poor leadership from the boardroom management team took it toll. Its great to have such postivity around the support again

Aye, aye thats it Im wondering where upwards of 2k supporters have suddenly sprung from for a bog standard game against the most beige team in the league but really Im wishing they were all staying in their houses.

Theres some very precious souls on here.

Edited by been here before

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye, aye thats it Im wondering where upwards of 2k supporters have suddenly sprung from for a bog standard game against the most beige team in the league but really Im wishing they were all staying in their houses.

You seem very angry for no reason :mw_confused:

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Hearts have a big support.

We took 4,000 to league games at Falkirk in the Championship season. 8,500 to Livingston.

More fans go to football games when it's more exciting. 

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, John mcCartney said:

every game against them have been brutal watching recently.....time for HMFC to show some class on Saturday.Cant wait altho im in row fecking B

You're not wrong, but that last game up there hit an all time low.

It wasn't that we were just bad, we were nothing. No effort, no anger when we went behind, no fight to try and get into the game.

Just a complete non performance.

The only good thing to come out of that display was that it was the final straw for Levein

been here before
2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You seem very angry for no reason :mw_confused:

Aye Im sitting here totally raging.

You seem to have got to page 1 of the Big Boys Book of Internet Cliches.

The Treasurer
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye Im sitting here totally raging.

You seem to have got to page 1 of the Big Boys Book of Internet Cliches.

Have you thought of anger management classes.

Don't understand why you seem so upset about the fact that Hearts will  have a good support behind them tomorrow.

I think it can only help the team (if that's not too cliched a thing to say)

9 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

We absolutely need to show them no respect, sick of them showing up to Tynecastle and taking three points hope we don’t stop and just take as many goals off them as possible 

It's about time we gave them a whipping,be happy with three points,anyway.

24 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You're not wrong, but that last game up there hit an all time low.

It wasn't that we were just bad, we were nothing. No effort, no anger when we went behind, no fight to try and get into the game.

Just a complete non performance.

The only good thing to come out of that display was that it was the final straw for Levein

have to agree. up there with the worst I have seen in 50+ years. an absolute shocker and not surprised that was the final straw(albeit a few months too late)

been here before
28 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Have you thought of anger management classes.

Don't understand why you seem so upset about the fact that Hearts will  have a good support behind them tomorrow.

I think it can only help the team (if that's not too cliched a thing to say)

Sere if you're in a boozer or in work or just having a blether about the football and someone says something along the lines of 'Hearts are taking around 2-2500 up to Perth tomorrow when theyve only recently been taking 500, thats a hell of a turnaround of folk suddenly turning up' do you start frothing about them seeming angry or needing anger management classes?

How do you function in life?

9 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Erm, you did have a dig at:  "day trippers" . Still doing it too. Some folk are just never happy , I suppose.  

Drama queen ?  Grow up. 

Well said 👍

Just now, jonesy said:

Kickback at its finest on this thread!

Back to ticket matters - has anyone had loyalty points added when buying through the Saints website before (ie can you show tix to the Hearts ticket office and get the points added to your account?)?

Sorry.

Hearts only give loyalty points for tickets bought through Hearts.

19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Kickback at its finest on this thread!

Back to ticket matters - has anyone had loyalty points added when buying through the Saints website before (ie can you show tix to the Hearts ticket office and get the points added to your account?)?

If you email or ring hearts they’re usually pretty good at that 

13 left in West stand. 

If sold out North holds 2000, and I'd imagine we got about 700 in West, then hopefully about 3k with the cash gate. Fantastic, can't wait. 

11 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

We absolutely need to show them no respect, sick of them showing up to Tynecastle and taking three points hope we don’t stop and just take as many goals off them as possible 

Same against they killie robbers " no mercy score a few against them !    They are becoming a problem at tyney,,, 3 consecutive 0-1s      let's do them a new one this time .......

18 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

If you email or ring hearts they’re usually pretty good at that 

The last game at McDermid, I didn’t think I’d make it as I was in Lytham St Anne’s during the day. Anyway, I got away quicker than I thought and drove all the way up to the game and paid into the Hearts section of the main stand. I kept ahold of my ticket and took it to the ticket office a couple of days later. They would not put my loyalty points on under any circumstances. 

4 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

The last game at McDermid, I didn’t think I’d make it as I was in Lytham St Anne’s during the day. Anyway, I got away quicker than I thought and drove all the way up to the game and paid into the Hearts section of the main stand. I kept ahold of my ticket and took it to the ticket office a couple of days later. They would not put my loyalty points on under any circumstances. 

Oh really? They must have changed then cause I done almost exactly the same as that a couple years ago and got added fine 

1 minute ago, HMFC86 said:

Oh really? They must have changed then cause I done almost exactly the same as that a couple years ago and got added fine 

Not now apparently. Still I was cheered up by the news that Levein was gone!!

11 minutes ago, Homme said:

10 years since we won at St Johnstone? Really!

November 2010, so not quite 10.

Thrashed them in the cup replay in 2012 though :whistling:

Just now, Paris 84 said:

Not now apparently. Still I was cheered up by the news that Levein was gone!!

I guess potentially someone could get hold of their mates ticket and get points added. Maybe with proof of purchase, is showing the email from st Johnston might help. 

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

That’s what I was hoping. Have emailed them and will report back. Would be poor form for them to say “you can buy them from us or them” but with no LP disclaimer. 

Yeah fingers crossed mate 

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Apparently not. Garbled email back saying they can’t do it.

Good to see the TO going the extra mile for its own supporters...

I don’t mind it. They’ve obviously been working hard to secure extra tickets for fans and have a process in place for loyalty points that would b more work to police exceptions.

I managed to get a couple of the last Hearts ones thankfully but wouldn’t have been bothered missing out on the points.

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Product on the park = bums on seats. Pretty simple. Can’t wait for Saturday. 

Pretty simple eh. Not sure how the uptake in numbers could confuse anyone.