Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yes “ bottoms “ are looked down on by “tops “ in more ways than one 😂😎but I suppose someone has to do it 

Mac in always sunny done a great job explaining the roles. If you've not seen it you should watch it 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Reported for homophobia 

4 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Serious question you know when a woman shags about she's a slag and when a man does it he's a legend, do gay men have that kind of thing for tops and bottoms?

:wtf:

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

:wtf:

It's interesting finding out about people that do things differently. You find out things by asking questions so I asked. Is there something wrong with that?

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Mac in always sunny done a great job explaining the roles. If you've not seen it you should watch it 

Who? Oh I don’t need any explanation 👍 

38 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Must admit when I posted I expected to be shot down in flames. Anyone? Anywhere?

Probably all speechless after your tasteless remark about long term care home residents. 

Just now, jonesy said:

But he was a power bottom.

He did say that but then he did invent the asspounder bike and he also went out the the transexual in the early days. I think he was versatile.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

But he was a power bottom.

I honestly take my hat off to them . Incredible endurance really. 

He did say that but then he did invent the asspounder bike and he also went out the the transexual in the early days. I think he was versatile.

As a straight guy What do you think about “pegging “ ? 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I don't mind it as without pegging, clothes won't stay online, especially in strong winds.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

I don't mind it as without pegging, clothes won't stay online, especially in strong winds.

What size are the pegs ? 

A37680D6-1879-4031-A20D-DC116D027521.gif

18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I can have a good bit of banter. I dint mind being ribbed . I can give and take 😎 hardly experienced any direct homophobia on this forum which is nice . Certainly some undercurrents at times though . There was a view that I was a woman hater , espoused by a few . I found that homophobic and upsetting . But thinks are going in thd right direction with equality and respect for minorities. I’ve always been around straight men anyway . I’m not a “ gay ghetto queen” I have a wide variety of people in my orbit . 

Who cares anyway 🙄

26 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I can have a good bit of banter. I dint mind being ribbed . I can give and take 😎 hardly experienced any direct homophobia on this forum which is nice . Certainly some undercurrents at times though . There was a view that I was a woman hater , espoused by a few . I found that homophobic and upsetting . But thinks are going in thd right direction with equality and respect for minorities. I’ve always been around straight men anyway . I’m not a “ gay ghetto queen” I have a wide variety of people in my orbit . 

Ribbed

:oohmatron:

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No my bag, had a ex gf finger shoved up once and felt like I was gonna crap and it was really uncomfortable.  It was kind of a mood killer for me.

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Who cares anyway 🙄

Shame you didn’t make that clear initially ! Hmmm 

Francis Albert
21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Probably all speechless after your tasteless remark about long term care home residents. 

That was before the other post. Still waiting on an answer  to the previous is one.

Edited by Francis Albert

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ribbed

:oohmatron:

It’s not a sexual practice , well as far as I am aware ! I’m quite up to scratch with all that lingo 😎

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The "R Number" for your posts certainly seems to go up in line with rising case numbers and NS TV appearances, so it looks like you might hit 10k sooner than you think.

😅

Just now, JamesM48 said:

It’s not a sexual practice , well as far as I am aware ! I’m quite up to scratch with all that lingo 😎

When I was younger and people actually wore Johnies, 'ribbed' were the condoms associated with a particular sexual couple. 

Crikey, I think I went to the wrong schools

:gok:

No my bag, had a ex gf finger shoved up once and felt like I was gonna crap and it was really uncomfortable.  It was kind of a mood killer for me.

Yes it appears to be rife now in hetro land ! Well So I’m lead to believe by my straight mates . 

CF592AD3-40FF-49D6-95B1-1EB4C3943E92.gif

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

When I was younger and people actually wore Johnies, 'ribbed' were the condoms associated with a particular sexual couple. 

Crikey, I think I went to the wrong schools

:gok:

No i remember “ johnnies “

In fact I remember Johnny 😂 

Let's introduce (try to anyway) a bit of calm,  rational discussion into the boiling sea of hysteria.  

Is it going to take hospitals deprived of staff,  important offices and shops shutting,  supply chains grinding to a halt,  transport services halted and basically not a thing open for normal service before people consider the impact of very large numbers of people being absent from their jobs?  Is it really going to take visible proof of essential infrastructure closing down before people confront the problem?

10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Let's introduce (try to anyway) a bit of calm,  rational discussion into the boiling sea of hysteria.  

Is it going to take hospitals deprived of staff,  important offices and shops shutting,  supply chains grinding to a halt,  transport services halted and basically not a thing open for normal service before people consider the impact of very large numbers of people being absent from their jobs?  Is it really going to take visible proof of essential infrastructure closing down before people confront the problem?

Don't go off topic of jamming things up bums please. We will get back to you wanting all the unvaxed locked up in camps later.

18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes it appears to be rife now in hetro land ! Well So I’m lead to believe by my straight mates . 

CF592AD3-40FF-49D6-95B1-1EB4C3943E92.gif

Your straight friends may not be so straight if they are into that, Maybe in denial about being bi or think they are straight because they aren't attracted to men. But you not need to be attracted to someone to have sex with them. I was married to a pig for long enough I should know.

Francis Albert
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Maybe repeated images of empty supermarket shelves? And huge queues out of petrol stations?  We had those a month or more ago. What problem were we we meant to confront back then? 

The main problem in supermarkets today is trying to get past people filling the already pretty full shelves.

Francis Albert
51 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Tasteless? We are all going to die of something sometime Long term care home residents sooner than most of us. Personally I hope it happens before I become a long term or even short term care home resident. But a matter of taste I suppose. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'll have a go at answering.

No, no recorded deaths from this variant, but so the reasoning goes, they haven't had time to analyse data, so could still be to come.

If turns out to be mild and no deaths hopefully Jimmy Krankie will do the right thing and resign 

win win 

21 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The supply chain is ****ed because of lack of drivers which is having a knock on effect in shops. Any empty shelves will be caused by drivers leaving the industry thus leaving goods in hubs. The hospitals have seemingly been short of nurses for years and with the upcoming sackings it's going to get worse but the NHS are shooting themselves in the foot with that one. Can people in important offices work remotely anyway which wouldn't really change much. All of these problems apart from the office one would be here without covid. Covid is being used to scare people into believing its worse then it actually is.

11 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Maybe repeated images of empty supermarket shelves? And huge queues out of petrol stations?  We had those a month or more ago. What problem were we we meant to confront back then? 

The main problem in supermarkets today is trying to get past people filling the already pretty full shelves.

That's all marvelous insight but would you like to address the point?  

Lots of very important services and sources of basic essentials like food.  All of which need human beings in them,  doing jobs.  Warnings of astounding numbers of people with virus,  therefore not at work.

Can you see the slight problem?

Edited by Victorian

Салатные палочки
42 minutes ago, Herbert said:

13 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Your straight friends may not be so straight if they are into that, Maybe in denial about being bi or think they are straight because they aren't attracted to men. But you not need to be attracted to someone to have sex with them. I was married to a pig for long enough I should know.

:orly?:

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

If turns out to be mild and no deaths hopefully Jimmy Krankie will do the right thing and resign 

win win 

Get real the arsehole will never resign, She wants to be seen as someone important in global politics hence her going all out for selfies at the climate conference. Scotland is a backwater. No one really cares about us were just somewhere nice to visit on holiday and trace some family from 500years ago. Its a confusing time for politics because you don't know who you should concentrate your rage on. It liars in Hollyrood or the liars in London.

Ainsley Harriott

Did Fuhrer Krankie go on TV and basically say we are all doomed but not actually introduce any new measures? She can't keep herself away from the limelight that one.

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lots of very important services and sources of basic essentials like food.  All of which need human beings in them,  doing jobs.  Warnings of astounding numbers of people with virus,  therefore not at work.

They've said this since the start and with every new variant the messages gets bleaker and bleaker. Do you live in a constant state of fear?

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Maybe there is a lot worst to come but I have not encountered any problems with accessing basic essentials. I have however encountered for nearly two years  warnings of astounding numbers of people with virus and the dire consequences of that warning

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Did Fuhrer Krankie go on TV and basically say we are all doomed but not actually introduce any new measures? She can't keep herself away from the limelight that one.

😂

Quality.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Maybe there is a lot worst to come but I have not encountered any problems with accessing basic essentials. I have however encountered for nearly two years  warnings of astounding numbers of people with virus and the dire consequences of that warning

Have ye,  aye?  You've encountered a situation comparable to this?  

So in answer to my initial question.  Yes,  it really will take it unfolding in front of you before you realise where the problem is.

Nucky Thompson

Another one Omicron case detected in Scotland today.

Is Sturgeon getting her modelling advice from the Scottish Neil Ferguson 

There is a solution.  One solution.  The 'let it rip' gang might consider it to their advantage.  If infections go as forecast,  the one existing solution is to... let it rip.  People not forced to isolate.

That's where we are.

Francis Albert
Just now, Victorian said:

Have ye,  aye?  You've encountered a situation comparable to this?  

So in answer to my initial question.  Yes,  it really will take it unfolding in front of you before you realise where the problem is.

Comparable to what exactly?

But thanks for answering your initial question to me. However incomprehensible the answer may be.

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Another one Omicron case detected in Scotland today.

Is Sturgeon getting her modelling advice from the Scottish Neil Ferguson 

One case? It is getting beyond farcical.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Comparable to what exactly?

But thanks for answering your initial question to me. However incomprehensible the answer may be.

You said you have encountered warnings of huge numbers of infections.  Marvelous.  This time the forecasts dwarf those infections.  By a magnitude.  Therefore what you encounted is not comparable to these forecasts.

You wont face it unless you see it.  I get that.  

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic