Dikamona on Levein and Stendel

Hearts1975

2 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

I didn't chuck any insults . I merely pointed out the idiocy of your thread .

Strange you didn't respond to that

You called me a car banger or something 

I’ve never banged anyone in a car without their consent 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Notts1874

• Thomaso

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

He could walk Dave. I mean, supposed Hearts man through and through.

He could Free up sum much needed funds. Given his overall contribution to the club ending his tenure in a personal level would mean that he has accepted that his time has come and gone and it would be best for the club and Stendel if he moved on. And took McPhee with him 

but he chose not to 

If I was him I would. Straight up. I also suspect that you and many others would too. 

Would you walk away from money that was owed to you? If you say yes you aren't telling the truth and anything else you say on this thread should be disregarded.

6 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Don’t tell me that by having them here in any capacity is adding any value or of any help whatsoever ... 

Dont let your hatred of how the first team performances have gone to think that Levein has no skills worth utilising, its not likely to be the case.

11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Usual from you. 

Fling accusations about. 

Offer nothing. 

Just here to cause an argument. 

I didn’t think your post was worthy of comment as it was the usual old stuff from you Tosh.

I offer plenty of opinions - many agree with them - some don’t.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, kila said:

And just like that, the Leveinbot resurfaces :laugh:

Bizarre ain’t it. Must have notifications on so he can spring into action, except after lunch when he has to show up at Hearts to claim his wage.

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Levein deserves everything he gets on here. 

Complete and utter prick. 

Correct.

When you look at Hearts better sides in the past they were always about imposing themselves and pushing at the opposition. 

We didn’t over analyse, we put good defenders in the team and let them defend when they had to, otherwise it was about having a go. 

That’s why our better managers knew how to build attacking teams. They made sure they had players in midfield who could recover lost ground quickly and get back to defend. But generally the team was set up for that. 

It may be a slow process but it’s welcome to hear we are working back towards that. 

How do we move on and find peace?    Let's lock them up.    Nut... no enough.    Let's erase their identities anaw.    Let's erase them from ever having existed.    Bank accounts,   employment records,   national insurance details,   aw that stuff.    Demolish their houses with a tank.    Maybe the whole street.     The pair ay *****.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Victorian said:

How do we move on and find peace?    Let's lock them up.    Nut... no enough.    Let's erase their identities anaw.    Let's erase them from ever having existed.    Bank accounts,   employment records,   national insurance details,   aw that stuff.    Demolish their houses with a tank.    Maybe the whole street.     The pair ay *****.

Victorian, is it really so complicated? End Levein’s association with the club and McPhee’s too. Then we move on.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Budge just needs to announce that Levein has left the building - simples.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I didn’t think your post was worthy of comment as it was the usual old stuff from you Tosh.

I offer plenty of opinions - many agree with them - some don’t.

Even on this thread, most of your reply are just talking about groups of folk and arguing on here. 

Very little on the thread content. 

You hate CL. We all get that. 

You've told us many times. 

Others don't care what he does now, as long as Stendel is in charge. 

Folk Just stirring the pot and unable to move on for reasons best known to themselves. 

On topic, 2 managers have different styles, one defensive, one more attacking. 

I already knew this, maybe it's news to you. 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Victorian, is it really so complicated? End Levein’s association with the club and McPhee’s too. Then we move on.

How come I've moved on already then?

6 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

He could walk Dave. I mean, supposed Hearts man through and through.

He could Free up sum much needed funds. Given his overall contribution to the club ending his tenure in a personal level would mean that he has accepted that his time has come and gone and it would be best for the club and Stendel if he moved on. And took McPhee with him 

but he chose not to 

If I was him I would. Straight up. I also suspect that you and many others would too. 

But he hasn’t so the club has to deal with at as best they can. It’s certainly not a popular decision. 😄

40 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Far too early to tell 

I really really hope that she supports him 

I think she is judging on what she's done so far. 

It's in her best interests after all.

6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Budge just needs to announce that Levein has left the building - simples.

You pay his contract up and he will be away, or we could use the money to buy Boyce. Your choice what will it be? Otherwise, as she said months ago, he will be here until the end of the contract. 

Edited by Notts1874

10 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

I didn't chuck any insults . I merely pointed out the idiocy of your thread .

Strange you didn't respond to that

Apology offered. I had no right saying that to you. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

When you look at Hearts better sides in the past they were always about imposing themselves and pushing at the opposition. 

We didn’t over analyse, we put good defenders in the team and let them defend when they had to, otherwise it was about having a go. 

That’s why our better managers knew how to build attacking teams. They made sure they had players in midfield who could recover lost ground quickly and get back to defend. But generally the team was set up for that. 

It may be a slow process but it’s welcome to hear we are working back towards that. 

I agree, but how successful was that in general? 

Football has changed, but I do generally agree, we should adopt a general style. 

I like the style Stendel is aiming for 

It's results based tho. 

How come I've moved on already then?

Probably because your focus is on Hearts and the first team, and while that maybe true for others, they still hold onto their hatred of CL and see anything not going well being as a result of him still being at the club, regardless of whether that is true or not.

Im with you though.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There are ways in which I could answer that

Is that your answer?   Not much.

I've just shot your fox.    I have moved on.    Others have as well.    This proves it is possible to move on.     If you and others haven't then it's YOUR fault.

Reality proved.   Goodnight.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Some have already moved on. 

And if Stendel is OK with the set up, why aren't you. 

Also, Right now we are negotiating on buying Boyce, paying they two off would cost maybe £100k + in cash, right now. 

That would be  ridiculous as it could cost us a player. 

18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

What about wearing that suit?    Ideas above his station.    He should have worn a loin cloth.

Just waving money in our faces as far as im concerned. All paid for by Hearts and certainly not his own business.

A manager is judged on results. 

Levein was. The jury is out on Stendel. 

We need results quickly. Zero shots on target agains Ross County doesn't inspire me with confidence so far.

I'm glad Dikamona is happy though 🙂

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Is that your answer?   Not much.

I've just shot your fox.    I have moved on.    Others have as well.    This proves it is possible to move on.     If you and others haven't then it's YOUR fault.

Reality proved.   Goodnight.

Don’t chuck your toys :rofl:

You moving on doesn’t mean the fanbase as a whole has. As for it being our fault, there are definitely some on here who would prefer to blame the fanbase for the mess we’re in. I get that. It’s all a bit Gareth Keenan with the calculator but it seems easier than blaming the club. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

But he hasn’t so the club has to deal with at as best they can. It’s certainly not a popular decision. 😄

That’s more than likely where most of the anger is probably coming from. It ain’t popular at all. 

Still think keeping him on could cause us more problems than whatever good he could offer in his remaining time 

If he gets the SD role in the summer I’m going to end up in the asylum 😡

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Shall we pay off Levein and Macphee now or use the money to buy Boyce?

Is the right question.

And before we say do both perhaps the funds arent in place to do so.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Are we signing Boyce?

Ex member of the SaS

Once again the Levein apologists start flinging insults. The problem with keeping Levein in the building is she will never get rid of him. Come the end of his contract she will find some excuse to keep him on. Said many times I back Ann but she has made some serious mistakes that she has to rectify and soon. The first being getting rid asap. Levein being on the board has to change when FoH take over, as until he is completely removed for anything to do with HoM he will divide opinions. 

Francis Albert

He is not our manager any more, whatever exactly he is. But every time I look at the league table I am reminded of what he achieved when he was DoF/manager.

Bazzas right boot

Some folk are that emotional they would do that and miss out on a player it seems. 

They don't even care about what Stendel is feeling /wants. 

All about them and satisfying thier demands. 

Nothing else matters. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

At the very least, Levein should be on gardening leave. Even from a PR point of view. At least make it look like Ann doesn’t need him to tuck her in at night.

Don’t chuck your toys :rofl:

You moving on doesn’t mean the fanbase as a whole has. As for it being our fault, there are definitely some on here who would prefer to blame the fanbase for the mess we’re in. I get that. It’s all a bit Gareth Keenan with the calculator but it seems easier than blaming the club. 

No.   That fact that many have moved on proves beyond doubt that it is possible for people to move on.    It also proves that the inability to move on is down to those who can't move on.    It's your own fault.

Are we signing Boyce?

We are certainly trying to as i'm sure you are aware. So use the money to sign Boyce or pay off Levein and Macphee right now?

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Even on this thread, most of your reply are just talking about groups of folk and arguing on here. 

Very little on the thread content. 

You hate CL. We all get that. 

You've told us many times. 

Others don't care what he does now, as long as Stendel is in charge. 

Folk Just stirring the pot and unable to move on for reasons best known to themselves. 

On topic, 2 managers have different styles, one defensive, one more attacking. 

I already knew this, maybe it's news to you. 

Oh I knew Levein was defensive all right. 👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Some folk are that emotional they would do that and miss out on a player it seems. 

They don't even care about what Stendel is feeling /wants. 

All about them and satisfying thier demands. 

Nothing else matters. 

Of course other things matters. I’m just not prepared to let the likes of you push the agenda you do

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Once again the Levein apologists start flinging insults. The problem with keeping Levein in the building is she will never get rid of him. Come the end of his contract she will find some excuse to keep him on. Said many times I back Ann but she has made some serious mistakes that she has to rectify and soon. The first being getting rid asap. Levein being on the board has to change when FoH take over, as until he is completely removed for anything to do with HoM he will divide opinions. 

Hasnt he already been removed from the board ?

Levein apologists is such a lazy term, some people have moved on and others havent.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

We are certainly trying to as i'm sure you are aware. So use the money to sign Boyce or pay off Levein and Macphee right now?

That wasn’t the question. Are we signing him?

Ex member of the SaS

At the very least, Levein should be on gardening leave. Even from a PR point of view. At least make it look like Ann doesn’t need him to tuck her in at night.

Oh my , I had to read that twice.

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

That’s more than likely where most of the anger is probably coming from. It ain’t popular at all. 

Still think keeping him on could cause us more problems than whatever good he could offer in his remaining time 

If he gets the SD role in the summer I’m going to end up in the asylum 😡

I can’t see that happening. Hopefully any problems crested by him working out his contract, or however long he’s deemed useful, are on here or other social media. 😎

That wasn’t the question. Are we signing him?

It was the answer to the question. Should we pay off Levein and Macphee or use the money in our attempt to sign Boyce? An answer to this question would be lovely.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Jamboelite said:

Well based on his reply you know the answer ??

You’re promising me Boyce over Levein/McPhee leaving the club. Let’s see.

15 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Would you walk away from money that was owed to you? If you say yes you aren't telling the truth and anything else you say on this thread should be disregarded.

It’s the one job on this earth that I would and if i was Levein I would have walked. 100%. Don’t give me the anything else should be disregarded crap 

If I had failed at Hearts and had 6 months to go after taking a salary for 5 years I would have walked, and forgone any remaining salary 

don’t make out that this would be a one off. I’ll bet a load of Hearts supporters (if they were Craig) in similar circumstances would have walked and let the new man come in and leave him be

we are talking about 6 months here.

5 years ... he has taken us for more than enough 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

It was the answer to the question. Should we pay off Levein and Macphee or use the money in our attempt to sign Boyce? An answer to this question would be lovely.

Sign Boyce obviously. But that argument only stands up if we actually sign Boyce. In the same way that all the unicorns we’ve been promised for 18 months amounted to nothing.

9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You pay his contract up and he will be away, or we could use the money to buy Boyce. Your choice what will it be? Otherwise, as she said months ago, he will be here until the end of the contract. 

It’s all been discussed before - who is talking about terminating his contract?

We have him work from home and pay him monthly as we are now. He’s a PHM so he should be happy with that if it is to the benefit of the Club surely?

So how would that effect the money we have for Boyce?

You’re promising me Boyce over Levein/McPhee leaving the club. Let’s see.

Answer the question. Pay off Levein and Macphee now or use the funds in our attempt to fund Boyce coming to the club?

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

It’s all been discussed before - who is talking about terminating his contract?

We have him work from home and pay him monthly as we are now. He’s a PHM so he should be happy with that if it is to the benefit of the Club surely?

So how would that effect the money we have for Boyce?

If i need to explain the last part you should stick to windows.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Of course other things matters. I’m just not prepared to let the likes of you push the agenda you do

What's my agenda? 

😂😂

If Stendel is OK with it, why aren't you? 

(Stendel signed with us knowing the arrangement so at worst can manage the situation, at best is getting a benefit from CL) 

If I can move on, back Stendel, why can't you?