Dikamona on Levein and Stendel

Hearts1975

Weakened Offender
4 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Hard to give him much criticism as he came in during the christmas period where it was alot of games crammed in, so he didnt have alot of time to coach them.

He does however have to start getting results, not for fear of his job obviously but because we dont have time for anything else based on where we are.

Yup. At the moment we are most definitely the team going doon. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Notts1874

• Thomaso

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Mate, I am sick of it. I’m sick of him.

You know fine well what the problem is. Let’s assume Clevid is trying to be diplomatic as levein is still hanging around at the club 

Read between the lines. It’s an absolute farce he is making of us and every single day he is still there it is making me sick to my absolute stomach what he has done to us and that dressing room 

You are spot on.  I went to pay for hospitality tickets yesterday and Levein, McPhee, Budge and Stendel were in the board room at the front of the reception, pissed me off seeing that.

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

And she is.

Unless you know differently?

Far too early to tell 

I really really hope that she supports him 

Just now, barcajambo said:

You are spot on.  I went to pay for hospitality tickets yesterday and Levein, McPhee, Budge and Stendel were in the board room at the front of the reception, pissed me off seeing that.

Presumably working on something to progress the club. 

54 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dikamona is fine as back up, not good enough for our first 11 tho, I agree. 

These threads are just frustrating. 

If no one knew before today that Stendel has a more attacking approach than CL then football really isn't for them. 

I knew that already, my cat knows that. 

Why it needs a thread is beyond me. 

Well it's not, it gives the usual suspects an opportunity to say the same things, again and again. 

Your last para.

Yet more unintended irony. 

Ainsley Harriott
37 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Utter bollocks...

Almost all see Levein having failed but people literally lose their shit at the mention of his name. 

Somewhere inbetween would be nice on here and i dont know move on.

But he is still here etc......yes he is and he has no influence on the first team unless someone can prove otherwise.

Not bollocks at all I got pounced on previously when stating he wasn't or hasn't ever been a good manager. Apparently you cant say that though.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t think anyone is denying the intention. I think they’re resentful of some of the people involved which is entirely understandable imo.

They don’t know the meaning of progress ... that’s been the problem all along. 

Everything they do ends up becoming an issue 

Why not fix it and be done with it ...

12 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

No one can even suggest that CL didn’t enjoy 1 million percent backing under AB 

She now has to do it all over again and do the very same with Stendel

She is.

5 minutes ago, barcajambo said:

That Doesn’t sit right with me either. God knows what Stendel makes of it all. It’s beyond farcical. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

No, nothing to see here Spoleto 

Nothing apart from the devastation and carnage your boyfriend has left in his wake as he Keeps the money rolling in .... 

:laugh:

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Think you've created an issue with this thread .

An article in the DR that tells us feck bugger all that we didn't know before ?

You go off on one like a cheap banger !

Amazing stuff

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Well part of their role is getting players out the club and they seem to be getting on with that allowing DS to bring in his choice of players. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

She is.

Unless you have a crystal ball in front of you I would say that’s being a tad presumptuous 

Im not saying she won’t and I really hope she does but we can’t tell at this particular point as things have still to unravel 

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Probably because they would have to pay them, and their replacements, to do whatever job they are doing

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t think anyone is denying the intention. I think they’re resentful of some of the people involved which is entirely understandable imo.

Never knew that. 😄

Unless you have a crystal ball in front of you I would say that’s being a tad presumptuous 

Im not saying she won’t and I really hope she does but we can’t tell at this particular point as things have still to unravel 

Care to point out where she isn't backing him?

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

DS’s pursuit of players and Reported likely fee agreed with Burton suggests she’s backing him. 

Edited by Dazo

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Noticed that even Naismith had a pop at Levein too. 

Imagine what they’d say in private. No point looking back now tho, achieves nothing we didn’t all ready know. Am buzzing for Sunday, really looking forward to it. 

14 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

You love to divide people into these mystical camps of Levein lovers and haters its a bit weird.

You are allowed to have a measured view when posting about Levein that doesnt make you a fanboy by the way. 

And equally not foaming at the mouth and highlighting his failings.

Levein failed as manager but to suggest he doesnt have ANY skills outwith that role that we cant utilise is very black and white.

I have no problem with anybody expressing a measured view on here.

However go back and read some of the personal abusive shit thrown at anybody who criticised Levein over the last couple of years - nothing mystical about that. Some of it was horrendous and it is little wonder there is a divide on here.

Levein is a hugely divisive figure and fans will never be fully united until he finally departs Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Mate, I am sick of it. I’m sick of him.

You know fine well what the problem is. Let’s assume Clevid is trying to be diplomatic as levein is still hanging around at the club 

Read between the lines. It’s an absolute farce he is making of us and every single day he is still there it is making me sick to my absolute stomach what he has done to us and that dressing room 

You are reading too much into it. Different philosophy. CD prefers this one now - fair enough. I seem to remember him gushing about the team before he stopped getting games under CL.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

However go back and read some of the personal abusive shit thrown at anybody who criticised Levein over the last couple of years - nothing mystical about that. Some of it was horrendous and it is little wonder there is a divide on here.

Levein is a hugely divisive figure and fans will never be fully united until he finally departs Tynecastle.

Fans will never be fully united. There’s always going to be something to bicker about. 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Probably because they would have to pay them, and their replacements, to do whatever job they are doing

The financial argument doesn’t stand up considering the funds they skittered away over the last few years 

With the amount we already wasted would it not be sensible for AB to get rid of the remaining waste and just be done with it ?

Or can Craig and Austin help DS stave off relegation with their respective roles at the club .. the plot thickens 

Edited by Hearts1975

The financial argument doesn’t stand up considering the funds they skittered away over the last few years 

With the amount we already wasted would it not be sensible for AB to get rid of the remaining waste and just be done with it ?

Or can Craig and Austin help DS stave off relegation .. the plot thickens 

You’re not an accountant are you? 😄

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And equally you can find anyone mentioning Levein over that period being rounded on by a certain group of people, which is still happening.

Continuing to poke these people on either side of that divide only makes them unable to move on and posting “the Levein lovers will be along any minute” or similar only fuels that.

Its not just you but people cant seem to tolerate anything that isnt an emotional extreme on here and it makes the board poorer.

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

7 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Levein deserves everything he gets on here. 

Complete and utter prick. 

Measured view?

JKB will never be united for a number of reasons.  After all almost everyone on here believes that their own opinion is truth.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

😂

Usual from you. 

Fling accusations about. 

Offer nothing. 

Just here to cause an argument. 

Just now, Victorian said:

MacPhee but.    Wut aboot MacPhee?    Let's no let him off from a good beasting.    Eh?    Eh?

Bloody hair........bloody Cuper.......seen him in the gym at Fairmont St Andrews, bet Hearts are paying for that. That enough for starters😀

Not really. 

Show me another club in Britain or elsewhere who have done something similar ?

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

An excellent contribution to the thread....

He started chucking insults at me without any provocation

he gets it back 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Bloody hair........bloody Cuper.......seen him in the gym at Fairmont St Andrews, bet Hearts are paying for that. That enough for starters😀

What about wearing that suit?    Ideas above his station.    He should have worn a loin cloth.

he gets it back 

Be the better man chief be the better man 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

It really doesn't.

Don’t tell me that by having them here in any capacity is adding any value or of any help whatsoever ... 

Show me another club in Britain or elsewhere who have done something similar ?

Your point was that he has wasted a lot of money so we should waste more money by paying him off rather than trying to get some value out of his remaining contract. I get that would be emotionally satisfying for many but it isn’t necessarily the most pragmatic solution. Personally I would rather use any money to support Stendel in reshaping the team. 

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Be the better man chief be the better man 👍🏼

Takes a bigger man and all that ... I shouldn’t have said it 👍

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not sure what the problem is with the “one more goal” theory?

Score one more than the opposition and you win.

Not a problem if it works on a regular basis. I think it’s fair to say that wasn’t the case under CL.

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Don’t tell me that by having them here in any capacity is adding any value or of any help whatsoever ... 

We would have to pay them either way so i'm not sure why you are so upset. Levein was last seen at Balerno School doing a coaching session with bairns.

Time to move on otherwise you will make yourself ill.

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

he gets it back 

I didn't chuck any insults . I merely pointed out the idiocy of your thread .

Strange you didn't respond to that

Just now, davemclaren said:

Your point was that he has wasted a lot of money so we should waste more money by paying him off rather than trying to get some value out of his remaining contract. I get that would be emotionally satisfying for many but it isn’t necessarily the most pragmatic solution. Personally I would rather use any money to support Stendel in reshaping the team. 

He could walk Dave. I mean, supposed Hearts man through and through.

He could Free up sum much needed funds. Given his overall contribution to the club ending his tenure in a personal level would mean that he has accepted that his time has come and gone and it would be best for the club and Stendel if he moved on. And took McPhee with him 

but he chose not to 

If I was him I would. Straight up. I also suspect that you and many others would too. 

10 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Measured view?

JKB will never be united for a number of reasons.  After all almost everyone on here believes that their own opinion is truth.

That is not my comment - I said I had no problem with anybody expressing a measured view - that isn’t one.