Dikamona on Levein and Stendel

Hearts1975

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Answer the question. Pay off Levein and Macphee now or use the funds in our attempt to fund Boyce coming to the club?

I answered you. Boyce.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Notts1874

• Thomaso

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear that’s two players praising Stendel and slagging Levein in the past week or so. 
Many more will come out when he does leave the club, hopefully along with MacPhee, Murray and Budge in May. 

9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

If i need to explain the last part you should stick to windows.

Please do explain it.

8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sign Boyce obviously. But that argument only stands up if we actually sign Boyce. In the same way that all the unicorns we’ve been promised for 18 months amounted to nothing.

If he hadn’t wasted money signing Wighton and all the other duds that hit the revolving door we could have had both. 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Please do explain it.

Nah. I will let you work it out for yourself. It will come to you eventually.

17 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Once again the Levein apologists start flinging insults. The problem with keeping Levein in the building is she will never get rid of him. Come the end of his contract she will find some excuse to keep him on. Said many times I back Ann but she has made some serious mistakes that she has to rectify and soon. The first being getting rid asap. Levein being on the board has to change when FoH take over, as until he is completely removed for anything to do with HoM he will divide opinions. 

Didn't notice the insults ?

I was accused of flinging insults when , in (nailed on) fact , I didn't

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sign Boyce obviously. But that argument only stands up if we actually sign Boyce. In the same way that all the unicorns we’ve been promised for 18 months amounted to nothing.

Maybe we are trying. 

The player will also have a say. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You really didn't.

I did but you’ll dodge the part about the empty promises made for 18 months

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

If he hadn’t wasted money signing Wighton and all the other duds that hit the revolving door we could have had both. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I did but you’ll dodge the part about the empty promises made for 18 months

It's done. I like others have moved on. No point looking back now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Just a hypothetical.

Hypothetical is all you ever offer. While the reality plays out and we get relegated.

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Nah. I will let you work it out for yourself. It will come to you eventually.

We have Levein still at Tynecastle and we are paying him monthly until the end of his contract.

If we have him working from home and continue to pay him monthly until the end of his contract we are no worse off financially - fact.

So on that basis how does having Levein working from home effect the money we have for Boyce?

Edited by Thomaso

😀 No, I won’t let it go because it’s wntirely relevant 

Sheer and utter denial 

Who is in denial? Certainly not me. Just being realistic.

We have Levin still at Tynecastle and we are paying him monthly until the end of his contract.

If we have him working from home and continue to pay him monthly until the end of his contract we are no worse off financially - fact.

So on that basis how does having Levein working from home effect the money we have for Boyce?

People want him gone now. Only way that is going to happen is if we pay him off. Got it now!!

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Keeping CL/AM is all about signing Boyce 😂

I know it’s a joke! A sad one!

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Hypothetical is all you ever offer. While the reality plays out and we get relegated.

What the **** is that meant to mean? It's a discussion point on a discussion board. Nothing that is said on here will affect if we go down or stay up.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

People want him gone now. Only way that is going to happen is if we pay him off. Got it now!!

It doesn’t matter if “people“ want him gone now does it!

That is not the point I made and one you have no answer to - I’ve got it - you haven’t!

It doesn’t matter if “people“ want him gone now does it!

That is not the point I made and one you have no answer to - I’ve got it - you haven’t!

I was asking a question. Nothing more nothing less. I have got it.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Who is in denial? Certainly not me. Just being realistic.

Your not. Your throwing down financial arguments which pale into insignificance compared to the amount of wasted funds under this mans tenure 

If Ann really wanted to get rid and thought it best she would have done so. 6 months salary is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I’m sure if she spoke to the benefactors and explained the situation 

the hard and fast reality is that she didn’t and she thinks by keeping him on that we can get some good out of him. I pray to god she knows what she is doing. For any positive it will create 3 negatives 

Your not. Your throwing down financial arguments which pale into insignificance compared to the amount of wasted funds under this mans tenure 

If Ann really wanted to get rid and thought it best she would have done so. 6 months salary is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I’m sure if she spoke to the benefactors and explained the situation 

the hard and fast reality is that she didn’t and she thinks by keeping him on that we can get some good out of him. I pray to god she knows what she is doing. For any positive it will create 3 negatives 

I'm being perfectly realistic. Levein will be here until the end of his contract. I'm not happy about it but there is nothing i can do about it so i have moved on. No denial there im afraid. 

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Jesus Christ man give your brain a day off. I know you should never judge someone until  you have walked in their shoes but **** me what you are holding on to can’t be healthy. 

Francis Albert

Ann once said she would never have to sack Levein … he would know when to go. Not only could she hardly have been more wrong, but she thus abnegated one of the biggest responsibilities as Chair and CEO.

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Jesus Christ man give your brain a day off. I know you should never judge someone until  you have walked in their shoes but **** me what you are holding on to can’t be healthy. 

Its not holding on. It’s not the failing bit either. 

The brain is in overdrive purely because after the event he should be nowhere near the club, in any capacity, whatsoever, and given any further support from our CEO, especially when folk were saying for a long long time beforehand, and before he was removed, that she was far to close to him. A major criticism of her overall tenure.

this decision does nothing to dispel that. Yes Stendel accepted the position and obviously he was made aware of what was to happen. Just because that’s the case doesn’t exactly make it right. All I’m saying. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Ann once said she would never have to sack Levein … he would know when to go. Not only could she hardly have been more wrong, but she thus abnegated one of the biggest responsibilities as Chair and CEO.

But who would bring her warm milk?

14 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I was asking a question. Nothing more nothing less. I have got it.

You weren’t asking a question you were telling me I was wrong Notts.

You weren’t asking a question you were telling me I was wrong Notts.

Nope i was telling you that you didn't understand. I had asked the question long before that.

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Its not holding on. It’s not the failing bit either. 

The brain is in overdrive purely because after the event he should be nowhere near the club, in any capacity, whatsoever, and given any further support from our CEO, especially when folk were saying for a long long time beforehand, and before he was removed, that she was far to close to him. A major criticism of her overall tenure.

this decision does nothing to dispel that. Yes Stendel accepted the position and obviously he was made aware of what was to happen. Just because that’s the case doesn’t exactly make it right. All I’m saying. 

CL is here doing a role for the club until his contract runs out or he leaves. That isn’t news and it isn’t going to change. No one likes it but that’s the way it is. Repeating ad infinitum won’t change that. So yeah let it go if for nothing else your own sanity. 

Just now, Lord BJ said:

😂

That’s one way to put it, I go for a completely non sensical false choice.

Boyce and finances having nothing to do with the reason CL/AM are still actively employed at the club. That’s down to AB and in fairness it’s her choice. 

As your fully aware AB could put them on garden leave and the finances remain the same. Whilst 6 month pay off for 2 coaches, actually in the scheme things isn’t all that massive; not ideal. Particulary, as the reason pay offs are negotiated is usually to lessen the employers liability. You don’t pay off the full lump sum of contract, that lump sum comes with a discount.

She chooses to keep them actively employed which will, understandably be a decision that people will question, considering the influence they have had on the club to date.

The narrative it’s a financial decision for keeping CL/AB actively employed is a jkb myth. It’s simply AB choice and it’s certainly not finances that are forcing her to make the decision against her will, 

In fairness it was an absolute belter of post, it did make me laugh 👍

Thanks for your passive aggressive reply. Says more about you than me but im sure you are happy with yourself.

24 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We might well be unless Stendel performs a miracle 

Well aye.    At least you're facing forwards now instead of fixating on an irrelevant past.     

Levein is irrelevant.   He has the same impact on our fate as Ghengis Khan,   Mother Theresa or Big Bird from Sesame Street.    That's why people have moved on.     

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Well aye.    At least you're facing forwards now instead of fixating on an irrelevant past.     

Levein is irrelevant.   He has the same impact on our fate as Ghengis Khan,   Mother Theresa or Big Bird from Sesame Street.    That's why people have moved on.     

‘Manager who took us to the bottom of the league has the same impact on our fate as Big Bird.’

Nice try but not really. He is far from irrelevant to this story. Utterly central to it in fact.

7 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

This clown needs sectioning for his own good.

Mental health is a serious issue and being allowed to air such verbal violence shouldn't be encouraged for either the reader or the writer.

Do the right thing JKB. 

He’s entitled to his opinion, like all of us.

The shut him down and ban brigade are only up in arms when it’s the polar opposite view to them.

All opinions are welcome here.

Do the right thing JKB, let all opinions flow. 👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn

i8, you’re going to have a cardiac arrest dude.

I agree about the sacking of Levein though - convinced it only happened because of the spray paint on the badge and the fear that the frustration was getting too close to the front door. 

1 minute ago, jockmac said:

He’s entitled to his opinion, like all of us.

The shut him down and ban brigade are only up in arms when it’s the polar opposite view to them.

All opinions are welcome here.

Do the right thing JKB, let all opinions flow. 👍

Well said 👍

16 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

This clown needs sectioning for his own good.

Mental health is a serious issue and being allowed to air such verbal violence shouldn't be encouraged for either the reader or the writer.

Do the right thing JKB. 

Violence? wtf  

Do you need a safe space darling?

annushorribilis III
37 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

But for some reason , some people don't get that and some of those same people then get all upset as those who do. 

12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

‘Manager who took us to the bottom of the league has the same impact on our fate as Big Bird.’

Nice try but not really. He is far from irrelevant to this story. Utterly central to it in fact.

No.   Unless you have discovered the secret of time travel.     Are you saying we should all jump in the Tardis,   nash back and sack Levein at some point in the past?

The only relevant things are the present and the future.    The past is irrelevant because it cannot be altered.    Levein is in the past.    His actions are in the past.    They cannot be altered.     That makes it all irrelevant.

If you think the past has an influence on our fate under Stendel then you are badly,  badly deluded.

Edited by Victorian

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

No.   Unless you have discovered the secret of time travel.     Are you saying we should all jump in the Tardis,   nash back and sack Levein at some point in the past?

The only relevant things are the present and the future.    The past is irrelevant because it cannot be altered.    Levein is in the past.    His actions are in the past.    They cannot be altered.     That makes it all irrelevant.

If you think the past has an influence on our fate under Stendel then you are badly,  badly deluded.

What? Are you really saying that losing for months on end, poor training, discipline and fitness has no effect on our fate because now we have a new manager?

So Stendel was appointed and all confidence, fitness and form was reset to some arbitrary baseline?

Mental.

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Once again the Levein apologists start flinging insults. The problem with keeping Levein in the building is she will never get rid of him. Come the end of his contract she will find some excuse to keep him on. Said many times I back Ann but she has made some serious mistakes that she has to rectify and soon. The first being getting rid asap. Levein being on the board has to change when FoH take over, as until he is completely removed for anything to do with HoM he will divide opinions. 

Is this true though , sure he resigned as a director on 31st October. (Could be wrong)

On the media outlets that started this shitfest.

French outlet - no risk football and win by one goal.

DR - 1-0 wins and negative football.

Two very different ways of saying something. Its also not slating Levein its saying , Stendel lets us play with more freedom and express ourselves. Thats more what Id take from it. A positive.

Stendel from what I hear has no issue with Levein being at the club and is using him to do things he wants done and is taking no shit. Make of that what you will

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

What? Are you really saying that losing for months on end, poor training, discipline and fitness has no effect on our fate because now we have a new manager?

So Stendel was appointed and all confidence, fitness and form was reset to some arbitrary baseline?

Mental.

Yes you are.   Mental.    I'm clearly talking about our fate from ground zero.   Day 1.    We can't alter the past.    All we can do is affect the future.

How is this even complicated?

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

suspect our lack of new manager bounce is down to us bringing in a manager who has a completely different style and philosophy to your standard SPFL manager. It's not just bringing a breath of fresh air / confidence boost - most of our players are having to learn a whole new way of playing.

But you would argue that his first 2 games would not have been impacted by this 'new style and philosophy' in any way shape or form.