Avdijaj signs 6 month deal

h-e-a-r-t-s

Coburg Hearts
7 hours ago, Barack said:

Can People stop quoting the xenophobic wee troll.

Cheers.

When I get back home from my hotel he's going on ignore. 😎

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

22 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

What? Coming on as a sub a couple of games for a few clubs means he’s played an amazing standard aye? 😂😂 he’s only consistently played in Austria.   All the other times he’s been given a chance and flopped then punted.      That 8 games Skinny has played for Hull is around the same amount of games that he’s played in all these amazing leagues yet, for some reason he’s automatically better than Skinny based on? Zero. 

You quoted Rangers game more his level anyway? Go and explain what that shite means if it doesn’t mean Rangers and that game is more of erm his level?? 

This is just wrong I'm afraid.

He wasn't a first pick for Trabzonspor but still played 18 games for them this season, including all of their Europa League group games. 

Last season, he played in every single one of Willem's first 19 games, starting 18 of them and getting 8 goals and 6 assists, before suddenly being bombed out (presumably not entirely for football-related reasons, given his record).

Willem signed him because of his form during his 6 month loan at Roda in the second half of 17/18 where he also started every game he was available for (missing 4 due to injury and 1 due to suspension).

His previous loan spell was at Sturm Graz where, again, they played him whenever available. Despite being injured for 4 months in his second spell, he played 45 times and got 9 goals and 10 assists in his 18 months there. He was 18/19 at this point.

His form at Sturm Graz earned him a first team chance at Schalke the following season and he made 12 appearances for them that year, the same number managed by Milinkovic for Hull on the last 18 months.

I liked Skinny but his CV is nowhere near as impressive as Avdijaj's. Not even close.

44 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

He wasn't a first pick for Trabzonspor but still played 18 games for them this season, including all of their Europa League group games. 

Last season, he played in every single one of Willem's first 19 games, starting 18 of them and getting 8 goals and 6 assists, before suddenly being bombed out (presumably not entirely for football-related reasons, given his record).

Willem signed him because of his form during his 6 month loan at Roda in the second half of 17/18 where he also started every game he was available for (missing 4 due to injury and 1 due to suspension).

His previous loan spell was at Sturm Graz where, again, they played him whenever available. Despite being injured for 4 months in his second spell, he played 45 times and got 9 goals and 10 assists in his 18 months there. He was 18/19 at this point.

His form at Sturm Graz earned him a first team chance at Schalke the following season and he made 12 appearances for them that year, the same number managed by Milinkovic for Hull on the last 18 months.

I liked Skinny but his CV is nowhere near as impressive as Avdijaj's. Not even close.

The correct and final answer!

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Shot him down in flames.

Like all new players I’ll wait until I’ve seen him with my own eyes a couple of times before I firm an opinion. Didn’t really get a chance with Vanaceck but hoping this guy is a bit special 

10 hours ago, DC_92 said:

giphy.gif

Always sad when someone just trying to innocently indulge in a bit of anti-hearts slavering gets shot down so brutally. Stay strong laff. 

11 Craig Leveins
17 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Stendel told the media that he's not talking about players until they've actually signed. 

I've not heard him talk about Boyce. 

You will very soon probably tomorrow then I'll be like told you so just what we need a goal

Screenshot_20200124_131554_com.android.chrome.jpg

He's our wee boy from Kosovo

He's our wee boy from Kosovo

He's a Hearts man

Wee Donis Avdijaj
Born in Germany
His folks come come from Kosovo
Signed from Trabzonspor
Played for Struz Graz
Schalke04
99 now he plays for Hearts

Chorus....

Was hoping he'd get a wee  run out yesterday as I've not seen him yet,.  Do we think it was just the injuries that forced Daniels hand and stopped him getting on?   

I was also curious to why he didn't even come on as a sub. 

Not complaining like, the the result speaks for itself. 

I suppose i'm just hoping it's not another case of the Vanecek. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

white got injured, the sibbick got cramp.. 2 out of 3 subs gone.. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Ken, but Washington that cannae hit a barn door came on and so did uche. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

2 subs were forced changes so that buggered up his plans I think. 

tartofmidlothian
14 minutes ago, GreigC1 said:

Anyone else just think of the tune 'Feliz Navidad' every time you see this guy's name? No? Only me then!

Not just you. :lol:

kingantti1874

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Aye, you said that already. It made no sense the first time. 

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

they both did really well.. 

13 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I counted 3 time Washington was back in the right back area chasing down and clearing the ball away and Uche held the ball up like a ****ing wall when it was lumped to him. He made his usual nuisance of himself for the time he was on. 

Just now, Heartsofgold said:

I counted 3 time Washington was back in the right back area chasing down and clearing the ball away and Uche held the ball up like a ****ing wall when it was lumped to him. He made his usual nuisance of himself for the time he was on. 

Washington also had a shot cleared off the line

kingantti1874

Aye, you said that already. It made no sense the first time. 

One of the features of JKB when it freezes.. sometimes double posts..

but it made perfect sense both times..  😉

both Washington an uche played their part perfectly 

1 minute ago, brux said:

Washington also had a shot cleared off the line

Boyce would have put that in the net. 

P.s it was going wide. 

As i said, It all worked out, the result speaks for it's self.

Uche has been a great sub recently, 

Washington works his arse off.. but he really can't hit a barn door. 

Glad we're looking for another striker. 

As i said, It all worked out, the result speaks for it's self.

Uche has been a great sub recently, 

Washington works his arse off.. but he really can't hit a barn door. 

Glad we're looking for another striker. 

Just needs a goal and he’ll be off!

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Just needs a goal and he’ll be off!

Fingers crossed but he looks far from a natural striker to me. 

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Fingers crossed but he looks far from a natural striker to me. 

Who claims he is a natural striker?

All players got a clean slate when stendel came in,washington caused them problems and covered well defensively,he wont be prolific but he will chip in with a few

2 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Boyce would have put that in the net. 

P.s it was going wide. 

Lol, not sure about that mate. There was a couple of Hun players blocking a clear shot. He did well to get it aimed towards the back stick.  It was far from an easy chance. 

2 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Washington is a good player. How anyone can’t see that astounds me. Yes, not a prolific finisher but he’s strong on the ball, is clever in possession and decent pace.  

Maybe Stendel will see he suits a different role like he’s seen in other players?

Playing wide and coming in from the flank might just be his niche.  In a generally poor season i still feel one of the best individual performances in maroon was his v Motherwell.  He pulled them all over the shop that night.  

Edited by Debut 4

tartofmidlothian

I like the guy, he offered new urgency today alongside our other subs. I think he seems about as likely to score as Uche or Washington though, he spurned another beauty of a chance.

On 27/01/2020 at 23:07, Debut 4 said:

Washington is a good player. How anyone can’t see that astounds me. Yes, not a prolific finisher but he’s strong on the ball, is clever in possession and decent pace.  

Maybe Stendel will see he suits a different role like he’s seen in other players?

Playing wide and coming in from the flank might just be his niche.  In a generally poor season i still feel one of the best individual performances in maroon was his v Motherwell.  He pulled them all over the shop that night.  

When he’s played out wide like that he reminds me of Stephen Elliott.

I agree with you, Washington is a very good player.

21 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

I like the guy, he offered new urgency today alongside our other subs. I think he seems about as likely to score as Uche or Washington though, he spurned another beauty of a chance.

Can’t say I was overly impressed. Missed a great chance and wasted the freekick right at the end.

Needs a few home games under his belt where he can use the space.  Agree with the posts above, he’s a bigger goal threat than Uche and Washington.

1 hour ago, Russ1977 said:

Can’t say I was overly impressed. Missed a great chance and wasted the freekick right at the end.

I’m still angry about his free kick. 😠

I’d like to see us play a system where at home we play Moore, Meshino or Donis out wide, then away from home we play Uche or Washington out there.  The other 3 (Boyce, Naisy and Henderson) should be ever present based on current form.  I’m really excited about Henderson.  I think he could develop into the next Naismith.  

5 minutes ago, fila said:

Needs game time to be judged properly. I reckon in another 2-3 weeks DS will have his preferred starting 11 sorted 

I don’t think you need more game time to tell if he is strong and really up for it. I thought he looked soft. He had a chance today and if he had made more of an effort  he could have scored. The lack of heart was disappointing.  Only good thing is we won’t have him long term.

1 hour ago, The Roller said:

When he’s played out wide like that he reminds me of Stephen Elliott.

I agree with you, Washington is a very good player.

Evidence today it’s time he was put back in the side. 

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

I don’t think you need more game time to tell if he is strong and really up for it. I thought he looked soft. He had a chance today and if he had made more of an effort  he could have scored. The lack of heart was disappointing.  Only good thing is we won’t have him long term.

What a crap comment!! His first touch got his chance was good but the keeper came out quick and no amount of effort would’ve led to a goal. The guys played for about 30 mins. Give him a chance 

4 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

What a crap comment!! His first touch got his chance was good but the keeper came out quick and no amount of effort would’ve led to a goal. The guys played for about 30 mins. Give him a chance 

He was weak, got pushed off the ball easily.  That has nothing to do with needing more time.  I will give you that as a new player he has an excuse for that dreadful free kick at the end. 

He may be trying too hard. He did seem to "oversell" himself with his comments when he arrived about what he expected to do here.

"There is no country, no city in the world where I don't score. I score everywhere".

It's not mega clever to come out with stuff like that unless you're Ibrahimović. It creates pressure from day one to deliver on your promise.

However, hopefully he'll come good.

22 minutes ago, McCrae said:

That chance was nothing to do with lack of effort. He did well to take a touch which gave him an opportunity and the keeper closed him down very well and just saved it with his heel from about 2 feet away.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
37 minutes ago, fila said:

Needs game time to be judged properly. I reckon in another 2-3 weeks DS will have his preferred starting 11 sorted 

Fair assessment. I doubt he will play in a reserve game but probably do him good 

40 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’d like to see us play a system where at home we play Moore, Meshino or Donis out wide, then away from home we play Uche or Washington out there.  The other 3 (Boyce, Naisy and Henderson) should be ever present based on current form.  I’m really excited about Henderson.  I think he could develop into the next Naismith.  

Henderson... really!?!