.....The official Ross County v Heart of Midlothian match day thread .....

SMJ_1874

3 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I had looked to go up to this game as I'm off every Wednesday and never been up there, my car had other ideas tho and decided It should have day in a garage getting the fuel filter replaced lol so bye bye ticket money

Sore one. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Greedy Jambo

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sore one. 

Yep lol still hopeful it might be on Iptv, altho I doubt county have there own channel. If not it's a few beers and refreshing kickback 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Yep lol still hopeful it might be on Iptv, altho I doubt county have there own channel. If not it's a few beers and refreshing kickback 

I use iptv as well. Think we’re on to plums tomorrow unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I had looked to go up to this game as I'm off every Wednesday and never been up there, my car had other ideas tho and decided It should have day in a garage getting the fuel filter replaced lol so bye bye ticket money

Think of the LP’s though bud. Must get at least 6 for Dingwall on a midweek night fixture. You’ll miss a 0-2 halftime and 0-3 full time jambos victory though 🇱🇻

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I sent an e mail a few days back, whilst not technically paying at the gate, you are buying a ticket from a vendor  close to the gate.  Here is their reply:

Hi, You will be able to get away end tickets on the night of the game from the portkabin.

Kind regards

Minique Dearden
Ross County Football Club
Global Energy Stadium
Victoria Park 
Dingwall IV15 9QZ
Office: 01349 860860
e-mail: [email protected]

14 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

County have not got a channel I checked last night any other ideas Where to get stream?

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Think of the LP’s though bud. Must get at least 6 for Dingwall on a midweek night fixture. You’ll miss a 0-2 halftime and 0-3 full time jambos victory though 🇱🇻

I'd hadnt actually bought the ticket, was looking to get one when collecting my airdrie tickets but car was playing up so didn't bother, meant the £60 cost for the car meant bye bye ticket money and fuel to get there. Yeah if I'd  bought it would have been at least 3/4 points 

Anywhoo, I'll settle on getting updated on our glorious victory and how donis is looking if and went he gets on the park on here

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, One five said:

County have not got a channel I checked last night any other ideas Where to get stream?

H ok, I'll probably either keep an eye out on here on the off chance someone has a link 

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, One five said:

👍

Would have been good if they showed the game on bbc Alba, even a re-run, if we win of course lol

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Would have been good if they showed the game on bbc Alba, even a re-run, if we win of course lol

Yep..its Livy v St Johns thats on

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

We will mate 2-0 to the jt’s

34 minutes ago, One five said:

Think it's on hearts tv so maybe someone will post a link before kick off

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Yep..its Livy v St Johns thats on

Ah ok

3 minutes ago, One five said:

We will mate 2-0 to the jt’s

Yeah I'm feeling confident for this as well tbh, 3  points and a clean sheet will do nicely 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Think it's on hearts tv so maybe someone will post a link before kick off

Someone said earlier it's audio only 

Proper test defensively.  Not because I think we’ll be under pressure but in the sense of concentration as we go about trying to press and dictate the game. 

Couple of indecisive, complacent moments v Airdrie can’t be replicated tomorrow.

Full backs need to know when it just needs sent down the line and not try to play out while being pressed in the our own full back areas. 

It’s time to take our game with confidence to the opposition though , away from home.  Back to how we used to know Hearts. Persistence is the key and something we are learning again under Stendel.  

Edited by Debut 4

47 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Proper test defensively.  Not because I think we’ll be under pressure but in the sense of concentration as we go about trying to press and dictate the game. 

Couple of indecisive, complacent moments v Airdrie can’t be replicated tomorrow.

Full backs need to know when it just needs sent down the line and not try to play out while being pressed in the our own full back areas. 

It’s time to take our game with confidence to the opposition though , away from home.  Back to how we used to know Hearts. Persistence is the key and something we are learning again under Stendel.  

Yeah the key is concentration in defence if we can do that we will be coming home with 3 pts 

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Not seeing Brandon mentioned much recently. Is he still injured?

At the very end of today's press conference, Stendel seemed to say he is still injured. 

Doctor FinnBarr
55 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Great that we will be well supported at Dingwall on a Wednesday night.

Makes me even more confident.

Very late decision from us but I'm taking the wife up as her birthday treat and staying the night.

PS. No Ken Barlow condom pics please, she's ahem, up on bricks at the moment

GorgieRules22

There’s no excuses for this game. We have the players to go and get three points, every game should be treated like a cup final.

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

There’s no excuses for this game. We have the players to go and get three points, every game should be treated like a cup final.

We've been beat our last two cup finals. 😢

6 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Very late decision from us but I'm taking the wife up as her birthday treat and staying the night.

Her jaw wired?

Totally appreciate we need to focus on ourselves however tonight’s other fixtures will impact. Would be good to have a few draws by others around us although 3 points for us would be huge and needed! 

Absolutely massive game tonight, draws wont do us any favours, 3 points amust for the jam tarts, Ross County will still be on a downer after their cup exit to Ayr, so they're there for the taking, imo. hopefully we get off to the perfect start and begin to close the gap on the rest.

0-2 Naismith with a brace

HHGH 

8 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Bill Shankly
“Of course I didn’t take my wife to see Rochdale as an anniversary present. It was her birthday. Would I have got married in the football season? Anyway, it was Rochdale reserves.”

Anyone know if the game is being shown on HeartsTv tonight. In Paris for a meeting and want to watch if possible. 

5 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Anyone know if the game is being shown on HeartsTv tonight. In Paris for a meeting and want to watch if possible. 

Audio only im afraid

NaturalOrder74

Think it will be very xomfortable, levein always struggled to break down teams like Ross county with his counter attacking tactics because they basically never attack, with a decent bit of time for DS to sell his vision to the players I think this could finally be the game to kick on some form. Been wrong before though so hopefully they are up for it 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Getting to the point now where only wins will do. However 1 down with 10 minutes to go, you'd take a draw. Sad world that we find ourselves in. Win tonight anything is a bonus Sunday, free hit