.....The official Ross County v Heart of Midlothian match day thread .....

SMJ_1874

2 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

I still think goals will be in short supply, but more confident in keeping them out. I think possibly a 1-1 on a baltic evening up north. 

Forecast is relatively mild for this time of year in Inverness (10°)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Greedy Jambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Good point, forgot about the Hibs game 👍

Think your/our Daniel summed it up on Saturday. The youth this is our future yes, but for now we need more power more experience to help us. 

Think he will use the perceived stars. 

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Forecast is relatively mild for this time of year in Inverness (10°)

Christ aye the locals will be in short sleeves at that temperature. 

although we have a good record up there, this still looks to be a tough game. In their last 3 home games they've lost 1-2 to Motherwell but beat Hibs 2-1 and Killie 1-0

Pereira 

Brandon Halkett Souttar Garuccio

Bozanic Irving

Washington Naismith Meshino

Henderson

2-0 to Hearts.

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Do the team travel up today and stay in a hotel or are they travelling tomorrow? 

As it’s an evening kick off, I’d imagine they will travel up tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Do the team travel up today and stay in a hotel or are they travelling tomorrow? 

There's a hotel in Dingwall?

We will probably get kicked to **** all game and get nothing then get a man sent off for nothing and then lose a late goal despite dominated the match.Ok that's the downbeat version of me over with.

We will get right into these ****ers from the offset score early and continue to press and get a 2nd just before half-time.An early goal 2nd half and see the rest of the game out comfortably.

27 minutes ago, karipidis said:

As it’s an evening kick off, I’d imagine they will travel up tomorrow. 

Aye, a suppose. Seems a trek of the bus though. 

23 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

There's a hotel in Dingwall?

There'll be a few 5 star jobs in Ross shire I'd imagine. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

In the past, stayed at MacDonald Hotel in Aviemore. 

highlandjambo3
5 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Doesnt anyone know if you can pay at the gate tomorrow. I havent heard anything 

I sent an e mail a few days back, whilst not technically paying at the gate, you are buying a ticket from a vendor  close to the gate.  Here is their reply:

Hi, You will be able to get away end tickets on the night of the game from the portkabin.

Kind regards

Minique Dearden
Ross County Football Club
Global Energy Stadium
Victoria Park 
Dingwall IV15 9QZ
Office: 01349 860860
e-mail: [email protected]

Edited by highlandjambo3

11 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Pereira 

Brandon Halkett Souttar Garuccio

Bozanic Irving

Washington Naismith Meshino

Henderson

2-0 to Hearts.

Sean Clare?  Is he out?

22 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Just Live Audio

Do Ross County do their own streaming to buy, cant find anything 

Just now, kila said:

From his red card against Aberdeen

My memory has obviously refused to remember anything pre January mate, cheers :laugh2:

Just now, Restonbabe said:

There’s a portacabin thingy at the ground. I would assume for all stands. Best to check with Ross Co though at this late stage.

11 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Morning folks, we have less than 50 tickets left for sale for the game tomorrow night at Ross County. There will be a portacabin selling away end tickets outside the Main Stand on tomorrow night at Dingwall for anyone looking to purchase on the night, thanks

...from Hearts ticket office Twitter. 

Tenaciousdandy
17 minutes ago, Faldo said:

With the game not live on Hearts TV would that suggest no chance of getting a stream tomorrow or thru IPTV??

I was wondering if  ross county had a channel, I had iptv before but cant remember 

54 minutes ago, Jambo83 said:

Sean Clare?  Is he out?

Suspended. I wonder if we could see Cochrane or McDonald though?

Tenaciousdandy
24 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I was wondering if  ross county had a channel, I had iptv before but cant remember seeing one

Edited by Dandyman79

I'd go: 

GK Perreira

RB Brandon

CB Souttar

CB Halkett

LB Garuccio

RM Moore

CM Bozanic 

CM Irving

LM Henderson

ST Naismith 

ST Washington

Other than covering for those who are unavailable I don't think much will change from the weekend. Straight swap Clare for Brandon, Smith for Bozanic, and Hickey for Garuccio. Can't see Meshino starting ahead of Moore and/or Henderson based on how they played at the weekend although there's a chance Henderson could be moved up top at Washington's expense, to make room for Donis on the wing. That being said I think Stendel will stick with Washington up front to try and get him that confidence boosting goal that he needs, and that Donis will come on from the bench at some point.

Edited by mc2607

35 minutes ago, mc2607 said:

I'd go: 

GK Perreira

RB Brandon

CB Souttar

CB Halkett

LB Garuccio

RM Moore

CM Bozanic 

CM Irving

LM Henderson

ST Naismith 

ST Washington

Other than covering for those who are unavailable I don't think much will change from the weekend. Straight swap Clare for Brandon, Smith for Bozanic, and Hickey for Garuccio. Can't see Meshino starting ahead of Moore and/or Henderson based on how they played at the weekend although there's a chance Henderson could be moved up top at Washington's expense, to make room for Donis on the wing. That being said I think Stendel will stick with Washington up front to try and get him that confidence boosting goal that he needs, and that Donis will come on from the bench at some point.

Donis will start imo. He looks a cut above what we have.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Expensive toy I would imagine. 

Straight in and Meshino. Must win,  no room for sentiment, youngsters can have another opportunity,  best players need to play and soon.

Need them to gel quickly,  fair play to Moore and Henderson but if I am managing this I'm going with international calibre 

2 hours ago, Faldo said:

With the game not live on Hearts TV would that suggest no chance of getting a stream tomorrow or thru IPTV??

It would suggest audio only.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Away at rc as a debut. 

Boy is in for an eye opener. 

40 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Away at rc as a debut. 

Aye not the glamour game he may have wanted. 😃

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Think he’ll come on off the bench.

Both Henderson and Moore deserve to start after their performances on Saturday.

Personally I think we’ll get Dikamona in for Clare, Bozanic for Smith and Garrucio for Hickey.

1 minute ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Think he’ll come on off the bench.

Both Henderson and Moore deserve to start after their performances on Saturday.

Personally I think we’ll get Dikamona in for Clare, Bozanic for Smith and Garrucio for Hickey.

He’s got to be a better player than Moore or Henderson. He surely has to start. Not even sure why DS would even consider benching him. We’re already under strength so surely our best side plays?

Those will be the changes made imo. 

Dikamona, as much as he is sometimes ok, reminds me of a slightly poorer version of Efe ambrose as you always feel like he could make a mistake. With Brandon injured right back is a bit of a concern!

I’d be tempted to stick with the same front four as their confidence will be high after sat. I have a feeling Donis will start though, the general perception I get is Stendel thinks he’s the one to make a difference 

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s got to be a better player than Moore or Henderson. He surely has to start. Not even sure why DS would even consider benching him. We’re already under strength so surely our best side plays?

Those will be the changes made imo. 

I don’t doubt that he is but it’s not always as cut and dry as that.

He’s adamant he wants his teams to play a certain way and Henderson and Moore managed that on Saturday. He’s also been quite vocal that if you do well you’ll play so would be a bit of a slap in the face of these players when one scored their first goal and the other was MOTM.

We’ll see Donis and I think he’ll more likely start next Sunday I just think tomorrow might be too soon to get up to speed with the system and he won’t want to change too much in a winning side.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Away at rc as a debut. 

Was just saying that. 

Not exactly a glam first game. 😏

14 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I don’t doubt that he is but it’s not always as cut and dry as that.

He’s adamant he wants his teams to play a certain way and Henderson and Moore managed that on Saturday. He’s also been quite vocal that if you do well you’ll play so would be a bit of a slap in the face of these players when one scored their first goal and the other was MOTM.

We’ll see Donis and I think he’ll more likely start next Sunday I just think tomorrow might be too soon to get up to speed with the system and he won’t want to change too much in a winning side.

Yeah maybe. I do get your points. Will find out the morn 👍

4 hours ago, Faldo said:

As a fan from afar I really do wish the league would get it's act together with this and provide a product across the board. Guess that given Doncaster couldn't find his arse with both hands and only engages with Rangers and Celtic from a kneeling position that's way too much to ask for...

Just now, Mr Rabbit said:

As long as we win bud 🙏

Amen to that. If it was practically anywhere else bar Aberdeen or Dingwall I’d be going. Don’t go to away games much now but the feel  good factor slowly returning. The nippy thing is I doubt there’ll be a stream anywhere. So jkb for updates. 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Amen to that. If it was practically anywhere else bar Aberdeen or Dingwall I’d be going. Don’t go to away games much now but the feel  good factor slowly returning. The nippy thing is I doubt there’ll be a stream anywhere. So jkb for updates. 

I had looked to go up to this game as I'm off every Wednesday and never been up there, my car had other ideas tho and decided It should have day in a garage getting the fuel filter replaced lol so bye bye ticket money

Edited by Dandyman79