Vlad speaks

Last Laff

Just now, Boof said:

Always did take a good penalty.

Sent off in the cup final by proven cheat MacDonald when it was clear that we were heading for a shoot-out.

Clear by his refusal to award Rudi a penalty when virtually upended by Main.

Still rankles that that disgraceful lump of dogshite was allowed anywhere near a whistle in the professional game...and Vlad was the fella being ridiculed?

A cheat like no other. Vlad had to pay somehow and the authorities played their part that season. Getting it up them and winning the cup was glorious.

Edit: Brines ran that hopeless idiot close mind !

Edited by Boab

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eyesandears

• Boab

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

This place would have exploded if we jumped forward 10 years and Mr Romanov was still picking the team, signing duds, not paying the players and generally making a complete pigs arse of everything culminating in near oblivion.

Great fun it was 🤤🤤

Romanovs duds were better than Leveins duds to be fair. 

14 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Romanovs duds were better than Leveins duds to be fair. 

The amount of Shit Vlad dumped on our doorstep on crazy money far outstrips anything Levein and Co have made us endure.

Players and coaches.

JKB as usual has a very short memory.  

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

This place would have exploded if we jumped forward 10 years and Mr Romanov was still picking the team, signing duds, not paying the players and generally making a complete pigs arse of everything culminating in near oblivion.

Great fun it was 🤤🤤

It was fun because it was so crazy. No-one knew what was coming next. Sometimes roller-coaster rides *can* be fun.

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The amount of Shit Vlad dumped on our doorstep on crazy money far outstrips anything Levein and Co have made us endure.

Players and coaches.

His duds were still better than Leveins duds.. 

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Players and coaches.

No chance. There was some dross but nothing on the scale that we've endured lately.

Most of the best players I've saw in a Hearts jersey were under Mr Romanov's reign 

Miko or Morrison? Cesnauskis or Morrison? ( why the **** does Levein hate wingers?)

Novikovas or Morrison or Mulraney?

Velicka or Maclean? or uche, or keena, or wighton?

Edited by Space Pirate

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Players and coaches.

well that’s just not true is it.. every team under vlad would have rogered these ones senseless 

12 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Miko or Morrison? Cesnauskis or Morrison? ( why the **** does Levein hate wingers?)

Novikovas or Morrison or Mulraney?

Velicka or Maclean? or uche, or keena, or wighton?

Makela, Tullberg, Wittaveen, Mole or Naismith  ?

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

well that’s just not true is it.. every team under vlad would have rogered these ones senseless 

Bollocks.

Vlad made mistakes, many.....  But god bless him for being a mad character....   

He makes me smile.......  Even Roman his lad...  :)

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

If the argument is Vlad's duds vs Levein's duds then Naismith can't surely be considered?

If we go player vs player then Hearts 2005-2007 had better players all over the park than any in Budge's era bar none due to the crazy money at the time.

Duds vs duds. Vlad's duds still had much better talent as a whole IMO. Though both would be ghastly to watch play each other.

FWIW Vlad nearly wiped us out and we're very very lucky Budge came along, despite her failings. I don't understand people making a comparison and using cups as a weapon against Budge. 

Vlad however gave me my best year following Hearts in 2005 and those memories will never leave me. I was born after 86 and can't relate to the ups and downs of that season but I remember 2005 like it was yesterday all culminating in a cup win and a CL spot splitting the OF. Vlad gave us that.

Just now, Mr 3 Putt said:

Not a single hearts fan would give up our cup wins to avoid a season in the championship.

What if it was just the Gretna one? I'd hand that back and keep 5-1...

7 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

all 3 were shite as was mole. Nice of you to ad Naismith in with that lot. 

2 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

No chance. Our name is on that trophy, nothing will ever change that.

3 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The children don't know any different.

Less of the children chat or i'll accuse you of being spoleto. 

Vlad was a millionaire with borrowed funds. When the world's financial mob went tits up, so did Vlad.

Lesson........when the music stops you have to find a chair......!

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

all 3 were shite as was mole. Nice of you to ad Naismith in with that lot. 

You added Velicka into your argument, thought it only fair to reciprocate.

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Less of the children chat or i'll accuse you of being spoleto. 

He's Craig Levein. 

1 minute ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Not a single hearts fan would give up our cup wins to avoid a season in the championship.

There's a lot of truth in this........

Even the Hibbies suffering the Terry and June relegelation..

The ,5-1 cup final Scottish cup final trashing at the Hearts.

The hundred year wait made it sweeter for them to win the cup...

Great to see Vlad......warms the cockles of your heart  

:)

7 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

Just the Gretna one? Who cares the opposition or score. Nobody else does so long as your name is on the Cup.

2005-06 Heart of Midlothian FC

Romanov showed up our football authorities for what they are. A shower of charlatans. Not a modicum of morality behind the blazers. Corrupt beyond belief.

6 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Just the Gretna one? Who cares the opposition or score. Nobody else does so long as your name is on the Cup.

2005-06 Heart of Midlothian FC

The Gretna one doesn't count, same as last year's final we got to as we played nobody. 

Unfortunate, but JKB masses agree on this 😭

10 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The Gretna one doesn't count, same as last year's final we got to as we played nobody. 

I've not read back to have an idea of what you mean. Are you suggesting kickbackers do not value our major trophy wins? When you've only had 16 in 140 odd years, stands to reason every one is precious. Just like Hibs with their 9 or so.

Edited by Riccarton3

9 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Of course it counts -

The rogering of Hibs in the semi was worth it alone. Plus if we had taken our chances we would have been at least 5 up at half time.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

If you are being fair I personally don’t think you can compare an era of relative success by spending 3 or 4 times what we could afford with an era within which we are living within our means.

Its like comparing Fred Goodwin’s RBS With the Nationwide.

I had fun and some of my favourite players were brought in by Vlad - but you can’t compare the two regimes in any way.

You can’t moan about Leveins recruitment but not moan about Romanovs for example - and Vlad didn’t have the excuse of a restricted budget.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Just now, Noah Claypole said:

I’m confused. 
2006-Killie, sheep, Partick, Hibs to final.

2019-Livi, Talbot, Partick, ICT to final.

There’s an easy route there. Think it’s the second one.

Just now, farin said:

They hated the fact he told it like it was, didn’t give 2 fecks for the consequences either. Cost us a fortune in fines but he stood up to them & fought hearts corner against the blazers at the Sfa. 

They despised him. That’s way he’s still held in high regard by right minded people.

They still need told. We need more like him.

12 minutes ago, farin said:

They hated the fact he told it like it was, didn’t give 2 fecks for the consequences either. Cost us a fortune in fines but he stood up to them & fought hearts corner against the blazers at the Sfa. 

An actual organised campaign to punish a club through a mean and spiteful disciplinary process and through the use of officials. Nothing will persuade me otherwise. Absolute scum who say as little as possible when under attack in case they make things worse for themselves. 

You know, though, if everything that is under that carpet was revealed, they'd say it was justified because there are two teams that needed to be the flag bearers for Scotland. All the corruption would be 'for the good of the game'. If all the corruption became known, you wouldn't believe what you'd hear in its defence. It would make Sandy Bryson look like Ghandi.

Our media does not attack the SFA though. Cetainly not in any way that matters. Wonder why?

Edited by Riccarton3

12 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I've not read back to have an idea of what you mean. Are you suggesting kickbackers do not value our major trophy wins? When you've only had 16 in 140 odd years, stands to reason every one is precious. Just like Hibs with their 9 or so.

Nobody devalues trophy wins.

Getting into the position of a trophy win is a different kettle of fish.

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

Nobody devalues trophy wins.

Getting into the position of a trophy win is a different kettle of fish.

Do you think Celtic care what route they take to trophies?

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Do you think Celtic care what route they take to trophies?

No. 

Heart's supporters do, we didn't get to a Cup Final on merit last season. 

Even for someone like me that isn't a mad keen PHM I have to say that reading that makes me feel a bit warm and fuzzy. Old Vlad's like a mad ex that you had awesome sex with, she turns up out of the blue and you think - 'Should I?' - and you know the answer is no, your brain is screaming at you to run a f*&king mile and your co*k has worked it's way up to your kidneys, but then they smile and ten minutes later you're balls deep on the sofa. Best ride of your life and to hell with the cost!

That. is Vlad.

His unique brand of crazy made him box office, for good and (lots) of bad. Never a dull day with Vlad at the helm. 

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

No. 

Aye. Probably right/ Wind's getting up.

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

His duds were still better than Leveins duds.. 

Most of the duds were better than Levein's good signings!

Doctor FinnBarr
19 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

No. 

Why did we not get to the final on merit? We won the required amount of games to get us to the final

54 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

really. we beat 3 other teams in the top 6 ffs

I have read this article at least ten times now and I am none the wiser 

Tell u what but. I do love that man. Don’t know why at times, but there is just something about him, that although almost everything he says goes against any sort of normality, you just can’t help jumping on board 

History dictates outcomes and the fact is that if he didn’t get involved with Hearts, we wouldn’t be here today, debt free. Not that he is beyond criticism for how he did it but the fact remains ...