Vlad speaks

Last Laff

Ainsley Harriott

Vlad era beats the Budge era hands down. Both had ups and downs but we had 1 year of ups under budge then complete downs after that.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eyesandears

• Boab

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He might has almost killed us but at least we actually cared about results and trophies back then. 

Except when he emptied Burley when top of the league. 🤷🏼‍♂️

In the first 7 years of vlad we won 2 scottish cups.

Are we into the 5th year of budge now? The next 2 years have a lot to live up to...

Far more entertaining now than it was at the time!

Give Vlad his due. He may have been a lunatic and have broken the club, but he identified the pro-OF bias and obsession with two clubs as Scottish football’s biggest problem from the very beginning. The contempt he showed them, and the authorities for perpetuating it, was just glorious to hear, and he was absolutely on the money about all of it. Sadly, he also said a lot of frankly deranged nonsense and made himself far too easy to ignore or to deride. Did one paper not run a column specifically to ridicule him?

3 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

In the first 7 years of vlad we won 2 scottish cups.

Are we into the 5th year of budge now? The next 2 years have a lot to live up to...

And finished 2nd in the top league. Plus throw in a League Cup Final (ok we lost). And a record player sale for £7M+ add-ons etc etc.

Right now though I think we'd all settle for saving ourselves from the drop this season and rebuild properly under Stendel with no more hangers on or wage thieves beyond the summer. The fact that I'm even typing this shows how far we have fallen under the current set-up. Still let's get it rectified.

1 minute ago, Doc Rob said:

Give Vlad his due. He may have been a lunatic and have broken the club, but he identified the pro-OF bias and obsession with two clubs as Scottish football’s biggest problem from the very beginning. The contempt he showed them, and the authorities for perpetuating it, was just glorious to hear, and he was absolutely on the money about all of it. Sadly, he also said a lot of frankly deranged nonsense and made himself far too easy to ignore or to deride. Did one paper not run a column specifically to ridicule him?

Our very own Scotsman newspaper. It was pathetic though.

pettigrewsstylist

Crazy wee gadgey!! 😂  Long live Tynie tho!!!!!

Pieman shows up the flawed guest arrangements. Leech.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Just now, eyesandears said:

And finished 2nd in the top league. Plus throw in a League Cup Final (ok we lost). And a record player sale for £7M+ add-ons etc etc.

Right now though I think we'd all settle for saving ourselves from the drop this season and rebuild properly under Stendel with no more hangers on or wage thieves beyond the summer. The fact that I'm even typing this shows how far we have fallen under the current set-up. Still let's get it rectified.

Yeah it doesn't make budge look so great eh. We went down cause of romanov but we have 2 cups to look at with delight, knowing the hibs fume about both. We are currently going down with Budge having won zero, playing shite football (Levein obviously, DS can't be blamed) but we have a no bad stand now with good hospitality so no worries.

We was, and is, an absolute bat shit crazy fruitloop mentalist. 

But he was OUR absolute bat shit crazy fruitloop mentalist. 

No Vlad and no Tynecastle as we know it. 

Some say he was mad, well it could be argued no sane person would have touched us given the state pieman had us in.

The greatest owner of my lifetime.

Would do it all again in a heartbeat.

❤️

He's making out that he's skint but how much does it cost to run a bloody submarine?

I'm not sure he actually has one to be honest. Bloody liar! ha. 

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

He's making out that he's skint but how much does it cost to run a bloody submarine?

I'm not sure he actually has one to be honest. Bloody liar! ha. 

He would have had millions stashed away

9 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

You'd think so. 

I still don't believe he's going about in a submarine though. What a waste of money that would be. 

"aye, i'll give you an interview but make sure i sound well better than i am, oh and tell them i've still got that submarine that i worked in 40 years ago"

Edited by Space Pirate

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You'd think so. 

I still don't believe he's going about in a submarine though. What a waste of money that would be. 

he  purchased the legendary K-19 ballistic missile boat, the star of a Hollywood film called K-19: The Widowmaker, featuring Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson.

IveSeenTheLight
5 hours ago, graygo said:

That should see you away from here at last.

ach just a bit of banter.

don’t be a snowflake ;)

Bazzas right boot

Brilliant ride but almost left us with no football team, tho. 

Saved us, had fun, almost killed us. 

Should have won the league as well. Blew it. Only time I remember us actually being the best team in the league and everyone being scared of us. 

Beat celtic a few times and back then celtic would come and defend against us, only time we've utterly dominated games in score, belief, expectations and play. 

That 2-3, game, if Skacel shot goes in off the post it's 3-0 to us after 30 minutes. 

Shame. 

Margins. 

Posts, mistakes, refs, Injuries. 

Same show, just a different character taking the lead. 

Life is a tapestry. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Except when he emptied Burley when top of the league. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Better than backing Levein as we were slipping to the bottom of it.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Doc Rob said:

Yip, 100% called out that lot. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is it tho? 

IveSeenTheLight
5 hours ago, Boof said:

So...not this washed-up, looking for a last pay-packet one?

image.png.f67ed5913ab6ef49760a076aa770107d.png

scored a hat-trick on his debut.

not many players can say that

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Aye, he seemed like a sensible chap who would invest his money Wisley and think of the future. 

26 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

he  purchased the legendary K-19 ballistic missile boat, the star of a Hollywood film called K-19: The Widowmaker, featuring Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson.

How the feck did you know that? 🤣

You his son? Rodney or whatever his name was.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Perhaps but he did eventually get us relegated. 

Dave McCreery's knee
45 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

No doubt squirrelled the Craig Gordon fee away somewhere

5 minutes ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

No doubt squirrelled the Craig Gordon fee away somewhere

Maybe. He didn’t actually leave Hearts any further in debt than he found us though - we were goosed when he arrived and goosed when he left because he withdrew his financial support

Just now, Space Pirate said:

Explains how he got to russia without Interpol pulling him up. 

Still wondering how much it costs to put a sub through it's MOT though. 2006 that was. 

Think it will be docked..doubt he will be sailing the seven seas in it

Dave McCreery's knee
3 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Maybe. He didn’t actually leave Hearts any further in debt than he found us though - we were goosed when he arrived and goosed when he left because he withdrew his financial support

As with most things in life, the story if Romanov and Hearts is not black and white and it is possible to love some of what happened on the pitch during his time whilst not celebrating a man who most likely used our proud club for his own financial gain, fraud, embezzlement and money laundering. 

1 minute ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

As with most things in life, the story if Romanov and Hearts is not black and white and it is possible to love some of what happened on the pitch during his time whilst not celebrating a man who most likely used our proud club for his own financial gain, fraud, embezzlement and money laundering. 

Oh, I couldn’t agree more. And yes, he probably did all of those things. All I was saying is that despite the huge amounts of money we spent in the Vlad era, he didn’t increase the club’s overall debt significantly. (He did leave us in a hell of a state, with many areas of the club badly neglected and hardly any senior players because they had all been jettisoned to reduce costs).

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Think it will be docked..doubt he will be sailing the seven seas in it

You're full of sense you. You sure you're on the right forum?

You're full of sense you. You sure you're on the right forum?

nope am an erse just like the rest :movethatass:🤣

Not went through the whole thread.Hes still mad as vlad .The win against Aberdeen that night is the only time I shed tears at Tynie.Champions league La La La La La.

If any of you happen to be passing over his submarine😂, could you ask him if he'd do poems on the following 3 topics and post them on here;

The football authorities here

Tha sycophantic Glasgow football media.

Hibs.

Thanks

29 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

scored a hat-trick on his debut.

not many players can say that

Always did take a good penalty.

Sent off in the cup final by proven cheat MacDonald when it was clear that we were heading for a shoot-out.

Clear by his refusal to award Rudi a penalty when virtually upended by Main.

Still rankles that that disgraceful lump of dogshite was allowed anywhere near a whistle in the professional game...and Vlad was the fella being ridiculed?

7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

nope am an erse just like the rest :movethatass:🤣

16,000 odd posts tells me that you're not on my level of erse. 

You've got a lot to learn friend 😂

16,000 odd posts tells me that you're not on my level of erse. 

You've got a lot to learn friend 😂

😉

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

"But he nearly"

"But he almost"

But he didn't. 

Best owner in HMFC history, no matter how much it hurts the pwecious feewings of joyless fun vacuums who probably get their kicks from reading the obituaries in the evening news.

:greggy:

:yas:

:glorious:

This place would have exploded if we jumped forward 10 years and Mr Romanov was still picking the team, signing duds, not paying the players and generally making a complete pigs arse of everything culminating in near oblivion.

Great fun it was 🤤🤤